• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Old Friends Meet for Drinks

Old Friends Meet for Drinks

As I'm getting ready to meet you for drinks, I find myself extremely excited and nervous. I've tried on many outfits finally picking out the perfect one. I go shower to relax a little of my excitement. Using the removable shower head all over my body but with a concentration on my overly sensitive pussy.

After getting myself off 2 times I'm still excited. I change out my nipple piercings to the ones you begged to see. This again has me so wet I feel it dripping down.

Gently I pull on my thigh high stockings add my garters. As I am working on getting my black corset into place I'm again aroused with the thought of your reaction. Picturing you rock hard reaction has me again playing with my wet pussy. At this rate I'll be ripping your clothes off in front of the crowded bar.

Adding my skirt and pulling on my sexiest pair of black knee high boots to complete the outfit I'm ready to go meet you. Tossing my black rain coat on to make me look somewhat respectable, I head to the bell stand to grab an uber. Getting funny looks as it's unseasonably warm for Dallas I pay no mind.

Getting in the back of the uber, I tell the driver where to take me. I'm now preoccupied thinking of your reaction when we hug, I don't notice my coats opened and skirt rode up. This gives the drive the perfect angle to see my completely shoved and wet pussy.

The driver has now lost all focus on the conversation of why I'm in town. In fact he almost rear ended a car. Seeing this I cover up mostly. We reach the destination and the driver insists on getting my door. Helping me out I give him a tip with a view down my top.

When I walk in I immediately feel your eyes on me. Making my way to you wrapping my arms around you for a much needed hug. We hug so long you feel the lack of clothes and begin to harden more. I can tell you'd been thinking of me. The meeting was to be for a couple innocent rounds of drinks.

I decided to make it more much to your surprise and amazement. You never thought I'd be so bold. Taking off my coat I sit so your leg is between mine. After ordering we start catching up. Both being aware of the people around, I put my hand on your leg and start rubbing back and forth. I can tell it's time to push the limits.

You call the bartender over and give him a small show. I tip him after we order a couple more rounds. By now your hand has gone under my skirt to my soaking wet pussy. I'm so aroused I no longer care who's looking.

You tell me it's time for darts. Betting on the loser has to perform a sexual act in front of the bar. I keep the game close so you think your winning. Little did you know I'm a shark. You add to the stakes thinking you have me where you want me. Highest points on the next throw picks an article of clothes to be removed from the loser. You toss a 15 and fell confident that you have me. Wanting to see where and how far you'll go I toss and miss the board right near the 20.

I turn with my oops shit eating grin and ask what am I taking off. Not thinking I'd do it you say my skirt. I slowly almost painfully slow unzip and let it fall to the floor. Bending down to pick it up, I give a few men that have come to watch our game a view of my naked pussy.

This has your jeans so tight I can see the outline of your amazing cock. I'm so wet it's running down my leg. You reach out to collect some and taste me. I hear a deep growl from you and we go back to the game at hand.

Now you've started to miss because all you see is my wet pussy and when it's my turn my amazing ass. I end up beating you. I tell you what I want all too willing to pay up. You lead me to the pool table and tell me to bend over. You bend and spread my legs so my glistening pussy is on display.

You're now toying with me running your fingers over my ass. I beg you to taste me. You continue to toy with me. Getting frustrated I try to push my pussy to your face but you've pinned me in place.

Next I feel your hand come slamming down on my right ass cheek telling me to behave or you'd have one of our onlookers hold my wrists. Turning to you I give you the I dare you look but say I'm sorry sir.

You begin to move your fingers along my wet lips causing me to moan "oh please sir more, I need more". You love when I get vocal and call you sir. Sliding 2 fingers into my soaking wet pussy you start finger fucking me. Bringing on a loud moan out.

You remove your 2 fingers and run the over my ass telling me you're taking me here soon. I start begging again "please make me cum". You tell me you want to hear how. I reply with "suck on my clit and finger my ass". All too happy you slide your fingers back in my pussy to coat them with my juices. Moving to my hole you slide one in all the way causing me to buck and then add a second finger. Happy with what you see you move your tongue over my wet lips down to my fully aroused clit.

It doesn't take long for me to start moaning and yelling out my approval "oh my fucking gawd yes yes sir finger my ass fuck yes" i cum hard so hard the table moves. You're pleased with yourself. Leaving your fingers in place you start adding another I tell you to much but you push knowing I can take more. The you slide 3 fingers in my pussy slowly moving in and out.

I'm on the verge of another mind blowing orgasm. When you pull out and wrap me in your arms carrying me to the empty men's room. Cleaning us both up. You grab my skirt and coat, telling me to get us an uber.

We jump in the back tell the guy where to go and give him a hundred dollar tip if he gets us there fast. I unbutton and unzip your jeans freeing your rock hard cock. I slowly start to stroke you causing you to moan and dig your fingers into my hair. You pull my head back to look at your eyes and I grin.

Moving forward to kick the tip and precum that tastes so good I moan. Moving to the base and run my tongue up to the tip. Dropping my mouth around you lost you say "suck my hard cock baby so good my cocks missed you about as much as I have". I'm now moving up and down not caring the driver can see up my skirt or that I'm giving you the best blow job you've ever had.

You warn me you're about to cum and I suck harder milking every drop of cum from you. You are now spent as we pull up to the hotel. The uber driver had driven around so you could finish which earned an extra tip of seeing my nipples and give a tug as you put your cock back in your jeans.

Walking through the lobby to the elevator like old friends. Once in you back me up to the glass and press my ass so the lobby can see my naked pussy. You kiss me so deep I moan into your mouth.

We get to my floor and again walk like old friends. You're standing behind me as I try to open the door pressing your cock against my exposed ass. This is a warning to hurry or you'll bury your cock in my ass for all to see. Finally getting the door open we stumble inside. Slamming the door as you slam me up against the wall kissing me deeply. Running your hands up to my ass and down my neck. You make fast work of my coat and skirt. Liking my corset for now you leave it on but pull my heavy tits free.

This is so you can finally pull and tug hard on my nipple piercings loving my new chain. You tug so hard I cry out in pleasure telling you to do it again. All to happy to satisfy you do it again and harder. At this point I trying to free your cock again. You move your arms to brace around my head so I can make quick work of your jeans. You're rock hard again.

Lifting my leg over you elbow you slide the head of you cock along my slit getting it wet before you slam up into me. Freezing long enough for me to adjust and beg you to move. I cum so fast neither of us saw it coming. You keep thrusting into me bringing me to the height of another but stop suddenly to my protests.

You turn me fast away and over the arm of the couch. Lifting my other leg you slam into me again this time not waiting. I cry out a loud moan and yell "fuck yes sir you fuck me so good. Harder". You oblige by rubbing my clit and I cum. You then slide out of my pussy bending me forward and ease your hard cock into my tight ass.

I scream and you move your fingers from my clit to my mouth so I can taste myself. You pump in and out 5 more times then call out my name so loud as you cum in my ass. At the same time I cum again.

Spent we both slump forward. You stay in my ass until your cock softens a little never going down fully. I take pride in you always being semi erect near me. You wrap me up again and head to the shower.

Turning on the hot water you help me out of my corset and boots. Slowly removing my thigh highs. Causing me to moan again at your touch. My body so sensitive to you.

You move us both into the large shower. Removing the shower head to get my body wet and holding the head between my legs. I'm holding onto your biceps so I don't fall. You move the head from my clit to my ass and back. I cum again and almost fall to the floor.

You wrap an arm around my waist to keep me up. Putting the shower head back you sit on the bench seat and have me straddling you. I sink down on your hard cock and slowly we grind into each other. You move your thumb to my clit as you suck on my nipple then move to the other causing me to call your name again.

Lost in each other we cum together. You stand us up rinse us off. Grabbing 2 fluffy towels dry me off as I dry you. Unable to walk you pick my up and carry me to bed moving The comforter you lay me down and get in behind me. I fall sound asleep wrapped up in you.

About an hour later I feel you hard again. You tell me if I keep wiggling my ass you're going to take me there again. Feeling bold I wiggle at your grunt you flip me on my stomach and spread my ass. Sliding your hard cock into my pussy to get it wet you pull out the ram into my ass. I cum hard again. Moaning into the pillow you slide in and out until you come again. When your finished you get a warm cloth and clean us both up.

You wrap me back up and we sleep with me in your arms until my alarm goes off to get ready to leave. You join me in the shower for another round. I pack and you drive me to the airport. On the way we talk and try to figure out my next trip.

Once at the curb we hug and you kiss me so deep I don't want to leave. You push me to the door and watch me go. I'm thinking it's time for a large change...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Old Friends Meet for Drinks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds