• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Neighbors - Rob and Sarah

Neighbors - Rob and Sarah

I liked my new place. Sure, it was small, and the neighbors' townhomes were so close they were almost joined, but it was cute, and safe, and mine. I rewarded myself after a long day of unpacking by taking a long, hot bath in the gorgeous claw-foot tub that had sold me on this place. I luxuriated for a while, sponging myself with the fragrant water until it cooled and the bubbles were no more than a thin froth. I drained the tub and toweled off, walking into my bedroom.

The blinds were open, but I wasn't too worried about it. There was a little alley behind my place separating my row of townhomes from another complex on the next street over. The windows of those homes were offset from the windows in mine, so I didn't feel that I needed to worry about anyone from across the way peering in at me.

As usually happened, the sensuousness of the bath had gotten me worked up. I draped the towel over a chair and walked naked to my bed. I found my favorite vibrator in the nightstand drawer and reclined against a mound of pillows, ready to take care of the last of the tension stored in my body. I moved the instrument over my skin, listening to the hum with my eyes closed. I touched myself in various places, running it between my breasts, over my belly, teasing my inner thighs. I wanted to savor this. When I was nearly panting with need, I moved the vibrator where I needed it and sighed as it slipped in. I had teased myself long enough to be sure that I was wet enough to pleasure myself without the need to fumble for lube. I moved the shaft in and out with my right hand, my left hand caressing my breasts and tugging at my nipples. I arched my back, I writhed, I moaned. I imagined all sorts of naughty things until I came with a long sigh and shudder. I switched off the vibrator and laid on the bed, catching my breath. That was when I realized what I hadn't been hearing in my orgasmic daze: someone was knocking at my door. I jumped up and threw on a sundress, figuring I'd deal with whomever it was and then get naked again and crawl back into bed with a steamy book.

I padded to the door, barefoot, and looked out the keyhole. There was a man outside that I didn't know. Well, I didn't really know much of anyone here, so that wasn't too surprising. He looked like he was about to turn and leave, so I hurried to open the door.

"Wait!" I said, "Sorry, I didn't hear the door, I was in the shower." My hair was still damp enough that I figured the lie was plausible. I had the door open only a few inches. I wasn't about to let some stranger in, or even get much of a look, since I wasn't exactly dressed for company. Oh, but he was yummy. Longish dark hair flopped over one eye, and when he smiled my still-quivering pussy gave a little pulse. His t-shirt molded nicely over his broad shoulders, and his low-slung jeans fitted around narrow hips.

"I'm sorry, miss. I hate to bother you, especially for something like this..." He held up what looked to be a roll of duct tape, or what used to be one, anyway, with just the last few inches remaining. "I'm going to lose my man card, I know, but I'm mid-project and I'm out of duct tape. Do you happen to have any?"

I must've looked confused or wary, because he smiled that boyish grin again and said, "Hey, wait. First, hi, I'm Rob, your back neighbor."

"Back neighbor?" I said, crinkling my brow. It didn't register, and I'm sure he was thinking that I was some kind of idiot.

"I live across the alley, behind you," he said, laughing.

"Oh!" I smiled sheepishly, realizing what he meant. "I'm Sarah, and I do have some duct tape around here. Just one minute..." I moved to close the door so I could go to the closet and get the toolbox, but before I could, he was inside. It all happened so fast. He was standing outside, smiling like a nice, new neighbor, and the next thing I knew, he'd slapped that piece of duct tape over my mouth and had me pinned against the wall behind my door. He kicked it closed and leaned in.

"Are you going to scream, or are you going to be a good girl?" He asked. He was still smiling, but there was something sinister in that smile now. I shook my head violently, tears already streaking down my fact.

"No, what? No, you're not going to scream? Or no, you're not going to be a good girl? Never mind, it doesn't matter." With what seemed like casual ease, he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He marched directly to my bedroom and dropped me heavily onto the bed. "That was quite a show you put on earlier," he said, winking at me as though this was the most natural thing in the world, just a casual flirtation between a guy and his neighbor. I must have blushed because he laughed and caressed my cheek. "Oh, you're going to be so. Much. Fun." Before I could even react to that, he'd flipped me over so that I was on my stomach, half on and half off the bed. I had been so happy with my tall bed, not only for all the handy storage space underneath, but because it just seemed so regal to have a bed that I almost needed a stepstool to get into. Now, with horror, I realized that it was just the right height for him to bend me over and fuck me. I began to sob in a panic, feeling myself begin to hyperventilate when I couldn't breathe through my still-taped mouth.

"I'm going to take the tape off now, Sarah. It's going to hurt. A lot of things are going to hurt. But you're not going to make a sound unless I tell you to, right?" I went perfectly still at his words, trying to calm myself. "Mmmm, just like that. Good girl," he said and caressed my bottom through the thin cotton of my dress. Then, without warning, he grabbed the tape and ripped, and I yelped, my lips stinging. I didn't see it coming, but I saw stars when his hand connected with the side of my head. I closed my eyes, feeling nauseated and dizzy.

"I'm certain that I instructed you to be quiet, did I not?" He asked, in a low, menacing tone. I cowered, my eyes shut tight, wishing I could disappear. "Answer me, Sarah. Did I tell you to be quiet?"

"yes." I whispered, tears leaking from beneath my lashes.

"Were you quiet, Sarah?" He asked. I was trembling, wondering how his voice could be so calm.

"no." My voice was hoarse and choked with tears. I didn't want him to hurt me anymore, so I added, "I'm sorry," and for good measure, "Sir."

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Good girl. I know you didn't mean to, but I need you to understand the rules. If you disobey, the punishment will be swift and painful. Do you understand?" Once again his hand was caressing my hip, moving the fabric in soft circles over my skin.

"yes, Sir." I was still trembling, but his slow caresses were actually calming me down. My thoughts were spinning out of control, but like a kicked puppy, I was eager for whatever comfort I could get. He had my wrists held behind my back in his other hand. He yanked my lamp from my nightstand and pulled the cord out of it. Working quickly, he bound my wrists and I started crying again, trying to do so as quietly as possible.

"Poor girl, you must be terrified," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. I could also hear the unmistakable sound of him unzipping his pants. When he'd first thrown me on the bed, he'd pinned me there with his body, and I was fairly certain that his erection was going to be more than I was comfortable taking in. He rammed himself in with one thrust, without preamble. Again, I cried out in shock and pain. Even my earlier ministrations hadn't readied me for this kind of assault. I tensed and braced, waiting for the blow. He just laughed. "Don't worry, Sarah. I'm going to hurt you." And with that, he began ramming himself into me, banging painfully against my cervix with every thrust. I was sobbing now, unable to muffle my sobs, although he helped by pressing my face into the mattress.

I don't know how long it went on, but it felt like forever. My pussy stretched and hurt. He kept going. My traitorous body began to respond despite the pain. I could feel my wetness running down my thighs. Clearly he was aware of my predicament, because he chuckled and slowed down. "Oh, now I think you're enjoying yourself, Sarah. Did I mention that there would be pleasure, too?" He began to slide in and out in a tantalizing, frustrating rhythm, so that I could feel every inch of him. It was just enough to keep my clit humming, without letting me orgasm. I couldn't help it: I began thrusting back toward him, my body needing more. He slapped my ass, hard, and I was surprised by how much it hurt. It brought me out of my sensual fog and I wept into the blanket.

"That's right, Sarah. I can make you feel good, and I can hurt you, too. I can do whatever I want with your hot," thrust, "tight," thrust, "pussy." And with that, he was once again jack-hammering in and out of me, grunting with the force of his thrusts. I knew I would have bruises across my stomach from the edge of the mattress digging in. I tried to focus on that pain, to keep myself from feeling the delicious friction, the heavy slap of his balls against my sex, but I couldn't do it. With a mewl I began to clench around him, shuddering as I tried without success to stave off the impending orgasm. He grunted and worked his hand under me and pinched my clit and I came with a cry. He pulled out of my spasming cunt and with two quick jerks unloaded his sperm all over my ass and lower back. He smeared it into my skin while I laid on the bed and cried, then I heard him zip up and turn to go.

"Never mind about the duct tape. I have plenty more at home. See you later."

I smiled and stood up on shaky legs. I wondered what my new neighbor really looked like. It was probably some gross old guy or a chainsmoking bingo-playing grandma or something. I cleaned my vibe and put it away, happy with my little fantasy encounter. Maybe, if I was really lucky, Rob would be real...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Neighbors - Rob and Sarah

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds