• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother My Wife Ch. 03

My Mother My Wife Ch. 03

123

From that night our relationship changed. I was contrite and tried to talk to her, to explain but she remained distant, aloof, untouchable. In public she remained the same, regal, demure, a tease. In private she was frigid. I was never again allowed to pleasure her and when I demanded my conjugal rights, she lay on her back in the dark, legs spread, completely unresponsive. She never permitted any variation from this routine.

Four months later we were going to join my parents for their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. We had missed the actual date due to my work pressure, but we wanted to share the special occasion with them, just them and us. It was also for a break from the dreadful monotony of our failing marriage.

After my father retired, my parents moved to a quaint seaside village called Kenton-on-Sea, about eighty miles east of Port Elizabeth along what is known as the Sunshine Coast, where we were now headed.

I pushed the trolley with the three suitcases out of the arrivals hall, across the road to the car hire where I had booked a car through Europcar. The girl behind the counter was young and pretty, and I smiled and flirted with her, a pleasant and light hearted experience. Clara stood by, a frigid expression on her face. We were on holiday, for God's sake! It was not as though I was trying to bed the girl.

When we reached the designated parking bay Clara stopped in her tracks. "There must be a mistake! We did not hire a common Toyota..."

Surprised, I looked at her. "What did you expect? We're only going to visit my folks."

"But what will your father think? The cheapest..."

Impatiently I said, "If you want an upgrade, go and get your own hire car. I'm driving this one and if you want to travel with me, get in and shut up."

"How dare you speak to me like that? Who do you think you are?" Her face was white with red spots on her cheeks.

"I'm your husband. I have tried my very best to get over that first night. I have pandered to your every wish, bought unnecessary shit, gone to snob places, been polite to social creeps put up with your mother. All to try to show you that I'm sorry, that I want to make things right." I felt the anger overwhelm me. "But no, nothing is enough. Nobody is good enough. You're a snob and I can't stand it anymore; won't stand it anymore!"

By now I was shouting and I saw people stop and stare but I no longer cared. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I emphasized my second 'you'. I took a deep breath. "Now, either get in the car, or go your own way."

Clara stood looking at me, shock written all over her face. After a moment's hesitation she walked to the passenger door and stood there holding her handbag in both hands up in front of her breasts. Normally I would go and hold the door open for her then go round to the driver's side. I was so angry I opened the back hatch, threw the cases inside, pushed the trolley away, then went straight to the driver's side, climbed in and started the engine.

When Clara realized that I was going to drive off without her, she opened the door and clambered in. I started, reversed out of the bay before her door was closed, then accelerated away. I saw that she was about to say something and interjected, "There, that wasn't so bad, climbing in all on your own like most people do."

"A lady..."

"I've heard enough of that shit!" I shouted, "This is South Africa. You go on about being a lady. You also go on about equal rights. Well, expecting men to fall at your feet for any and every whim has nothing to do with equal rights. You try to be more English than the English. If that is the life you want, move to England, try and con some wealthy Pom to marry you. I doubt whether any will be as gullible as I've been."

Her mouth set in a thin straight line and she sat looking straight ahead, her purse on her lap.

It took about an hour and a half to reach my parent's house, by which time it was getting dark. Finally I pulled up in front of their home, not a word having been spoken the entire trip.

By now I had cooled off. "Look, Clara..."

"I don't want to hear it!" She spat. "We are here now, we will pretend nothing has happened..."

"Nothing has happened?" I interrupted not believing what I was hearing.

"Yes, as far as your parents are concerned, we must put our best foot forward and pretend nothing has happened. Especially in front of your father. All normal."

I looked at her in disbelief. But then it was too late, my father was walking down the driveway, a big smile on his face, his arms outstretched in welcome. I climbed out and stretched. Clara sat primly waiting for me to open her door and when I made no move in that direction Michael stepped into the breach, holding the door wide. "Hello Clarissa, you're looking as beautiful as ever!"

Clara climbed out, smiling, then accepted a hug and she air-kissed him, avoiding his lips. "You're looking good," she said.

"I try," he said, and moved round to shake my hand. My family was not into hugging and kissing between males. "Hello John, it's been too long. Here, let me help you with the cases."

Clara waited while we unloaded the cases. "Not moving in, are you?" My father joked, hefting one of the cases. Neither Clara nor I answered.

My mother was waiting at the front door. She and Clara went through the air-kissing routine. I, on the other hand, took her in my arms and hugged her, lifting her off the ground and kissed her warmly on the lips before setting her back on her feet. Smiling widely she said, "You're such a bully! Come in both of you. It's so nice to see you. Far too long..."

My father bustled about pouring drinks, my mother setting snacks on the table, before we sat and caught up on all the news of the last four months. Four months since the wedding.

Clara called him 'Michael', at his insistence, and my mother, 'Mother', both terms used quite formally. As we talked I watched Clara flirt with my father in the way I had become so familiar with. Very subtly; a touch here, a flutter of the eyelids there. If you were not in tune you would never suspect.

Needless to say I was almost entirely ignored.

I talked to Nellie, my mother. As we caught up I was aware, as always, of how beautiful she was, clear blue eyes set widely apart, small nose, wide mouth. Her hair was short and streaked blond having gone lighter over the years. She was wearing a simple blue dress, buttoned down the front concealing ample breasts, cut to the knees with a wide flare. When she went to the kitchen I admired her generous hips, narrow waist, flaring again to the shoulders. I could see the line of her bra and panties as she walked away hips swaying in a very feminine sort of way. Altogether a very sexy woman.

The next morning we were up early and after a cup of coffee we went to the beach. We walked along the deserted strand in the early morning coolness, the sea mist hanging low over the water before the wind came up. The sand in this part of the world is white and clean, the beaches wide, the sea a blue turquoise color.

We walked in two pairs, Clara and Michael walking slowly, Nellie and I striding out ahead with the Labrador, Wellington, running tirelessly between the two couples.

Nellie linked her arm through mine, our hips touching as we walked. She was nearly as tall as my six foot and she matched me stride for stride. "So, why are you and Clara not talking to each other?" Her eyes were focused on the horizon. Well, that was enough to burst the bubble. Words tumbled over themselves as I told her of the hell of the last four months, of the hell that preceded that, of the fight yesterday. When I ran out of words I was acutely aware of tears on my cheeks.

Nellie did not interrupt me during the monologue. When silence eventually settled she glanced over her shoulder. My eyes followed hers and I saw that we had outdistanced the other two, their figures small in the distance as they wandered along the water's edge. Taking my hand Nellie led me up the beach and behind a small rise in the sand, out of view of the others.

She turned and took me in her arms, holding me tight, our bodies touching from chest to knee. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my chest, her groin against mine, our thighs touching, her face tucked into my shoulder. I could smell her fragrant hair as my nose nudged her scalp. I wrapped my arms around her body holding her as tightly as she held me.

I felt rather than heard her sniff and pulled my head back to look at her face but she held it tightly against me, shielding her expression. I felt her body shake as she wept. I started rubbing her back using both hands, from her waist to her shoulders, my fingers massaging her flesh as they moved.

I was very aware of the body pressed against mine and started to get an erection. I tried to move my pelvis away from hers, but her arms were down around my waist, her hands in the small of my back, holding me tight.

"It's okay. It's okay," I chanted softly as I continued to massage her back. Her hands moved further down pulling my groin with my hard penis against her. It might have been my imagination but I'm sure I could feel her pelvis tilt upwards and thrust against me, further stimulating my now raging erection. This was my mother so I must be imagining it.

"Mom..." I started, not knowing how to go on. It felt so good but it was wrong. "Mom, the others... I mean... They'll be up with us soon and..."

Nellie leaned back her face red and her makeup streaked down her cheeks. She sniffed and gave me a crooked smile. "You're right of course. They can break the rules but we must toe the line." Nellie looked over her shoulder again searching the horizon for them. We were still screened from the other two as she turned back taking my face in her hands, looking me in the eyes. "I love you more than anything in the world. I'll do anything for you. Anything..." She slowly moved her lips to meet mine. Our lips touched, still and passive. After a long moment I felt hers move, her lips part, her tongue tentatively touch my lips. She tasted of fresh apples as our tongues touched and twisted together. Oh, bliss! Nellie was still holding out groins tightly together.

I eventually broke away, seeing movement out of the corner of my eye. "Mom, we must stop. Here come the others." At that moment Wellington came charging up, a stick in his mouth.

I looked around the small depression we were standing in and saw a large piece of driftwood half buried in the sand. "Here, give me a hand with this!" I grabbed one end and started pulling. With Nellie's help we freed it from the sand and started dragging it towards the waterline.

"Hi, what have you two been up to?" bellowed Michael. I looked over at them standing on the sand rise.

"We've been looking for interesting driftwood for the entertainment area. What do you think of this one?" By now Nellie and I were breathing hard from our exertions.

Nellie said without turning, "I'm going for a dip!" With that she ran to the water's edge, paused to pull her dress over her head and, wearing a bright blue one-piece swim suit, plunged into the surf.

"Me too!" I said and removed my shirt, then followed her into the water. I dived through a few waves until I stood at Nellie's side, my tented costume hidden under the water. We wallowed about together side by side, ducking under the waves as they broke towards the beach. Under the water I took her hand, Nellie returning my grip fiercely. I asked, "Where did that come from? I'm not complaining..." I smiled widely.

Nellie looked at me gravely. "Have I overstepped the mark?"

I considered the question for a moment. What mark? What was overstepping? I was twenty five and sexually deprived, Nellie was forty five, still an extremely attractive woman. Was she also sexually frustrated? What was happening in her life? "I'll tell you when I know the answer," I said. "In the meantime I want you to know that I love you, and that I'm sorry we have not shared things before now. Before they went septic and poisoned us, me. I promise never to allow that again."

Under the water she squeezed my hand so tightly it hurt. "It's a deal!" Changing the subject. "Is there mascara all over my face?"

"A little, but you can blame that on the sea and the surf. I'm getting out, the water's cold!" With that I caught the next wave and body surfed back to the beach. By now Clara and Michael had wandered off back towards where the car was parked.

I had not brought a towel along so I stood in the early morning sun drip drying, the slight breeze cooling me and bringing out the goose pimples. I shivered. Nellie emerged from the water and walked to where her dress lay on the sand. I could see her nipples standing out clearly from the cold water in her costume, her pubic mound made prominent by the clinging blue fabric. I could see where it outlined her nether lips, a clear divide showing. God, she was sexy! She turned a circle, her arms up in the air. "Like what you see?"

I blushed and she laughed. "There, I've embarrassed you!" She looked along the beach at the tiny specks where the other two were walking then turned her back towards me and peeled off her costume. I could not believe it! I stared as her buttocks were revealed to my hungry eyes. The garment dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of it. She bent to pick up her dress giving me a glimpse of her anus in its deep cleft and a little bit of hair and pink flesh between her legs. Then she was standing up again, her body splendid and tall.

Nellie twirled her dress and pulled it on over her head, the fabric sticking to her wet skin, eventually settling down, covering her body and she turned towards me. The blue fabric clung to her body like a second skin. I stared. She bent and picked her costume up out of the sand. "Come, we'd better move along before they start wondering what we're doing." She walked to the edge of the water and waited for a wave to come in and run up the sand, then she rinsed the costume in the receding water.

I took hold of one end of the piece of driftwood and stated dragging it along the beach leaving deep furrows in the sand. We walked fast towards the other two, barely visible in the distance.

"How are you and Michael?" I asked bluntly, not knowing how else to start the discussion.

Nellie glanced at me as though confirming what I meant by the question. I looked straight ahead. "Well, he is as he has always been. He'll bed anything in a skirt, young or old, fat or thin. In between his philanderings he uses me as a sex doll. He has a big sex drive."

"How often..." I started, not knowing how to ask the questions.

"Do we have sex?"

I stammered, embarrassed, shaking my head. "No, how often is he with other women?"

Nellie looked at me. I am sure my face was bright red. "Whenever he finds some woman that will accept his favors. He's involved with someone right now. He consults for Port Elizabeth University a couple of times a week, you know, the architectural faculty. I think they pay him for one day a week, maybe two. This last month he's taken to spending three days there every week, sometimes four. I'm sure he's having a fling with someone there."

"Doesn't it upset you?"

"I got over being upset by these affairs years ago. There have been literally hundreds over the years. But I have a good life generally. I have my freedom, I want for nothing. Michael is good company when he is home, always polite, always considerate."

We stopped while I changed hands on the driftwood, which was quite big and heavy, before setting off again. "How long do they last?"

"Sometimes days, sometimes weeks, sometimes months. I always know he's with someone else because the sex stops. I admit that I miss it." It was Nellie's turn to blush. "There, you know my secret."

"Have you..."

"Have I had other men?" There she was finishing my sentences for me as though she could read my mind. I nodded. "When it first happened I was upset and angry, as you can imagine. Oh, this was way back before you were even born." She paused, then continued, "After you were born and I got some of my figure back I tried to get involved with some guy. It's harder than you think. It's easy as falling off a log to get a guy into your bed, but it's really difficult to find the right guy. Especially when you don't want to have an affair in the first place! I had a couple of flings but the sex was desultory, the men were clinging and wanted more, and I felt guilty. Since then I've had two short episodes, nothing for the last few years."

We walked in silence till we came to the car park where Clara and Michael were waiting, the doors open, Wellington in the back of the station wagon, the hatch up. Michael helped me tie the driftwood to the roof rack before we set off home for breakfast.

The village of Kenton-on-Sea nestles between two rivers about a mile apart. In the other direction it is bounded by the sea with its beaches and rock pools on the one side and on the other side by the main road that runs between Port Elizabeth and East London. The vegetation is thick impenetrable riverine bush, dark verdant green.

My parent's home is built deep into this bush on the steep banks of the Bushman's River looking out over the river mouth. It is an idyllic setting, high enough to have a great view and to ensure privacy from the public on the beach below, low enough to be sheltered from the winds. The road entry is from the back, the structure shielding the pool deck from view making it completely private.

The house is built in two wings set a hundred and thirty five degrees apart, a bit like a boomerang, the front joined by the pool deck with its glass balustrade and the back by the entrance and staircase. The one wing has two spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms above, and a large open-plan living area below. The other wing has the garages above and the kitchen and utilities below. Both the living area and the kitchen open onto the deck with large concertina doors. A wonderful home!

When we had eaten breakfast and cleaned up, Nellie asked what we would like to do for the rest of the day. I said I would like to relax at the pool, soak up some sun. Nellie looked at Clara, eyebrows raised. Clara looked at my father. "Whatever Michael wants to do," she simpered. She pronounced Michael as Maychael. I felt like vomiting!

Nellie glanced out the window and said that the wind was coming up but that it would nice and sheltered on the deck by the pool.

We climbed the stairs to our room to change. Clara went into the bathroom, costume in hand, and closed the door. We had been married for over four months now and we had courted for seven months before that, and in that time Clara had never once changed in front of me nor walked around naked. In fact, I had never seen her completely naked in the bright light of day. I felt the resentment rise in me, bitter in my throat.

I was standing waiting impatiently for her, having already changed into my swimming costume, in this case a loose pair of baggies. When she eventually emerged from the bathroom she had a wrap on over what I assumed was her costume. It looked silky and soft, expensive. Her hair was perfect, make up perfect. She looked at me, "You can't go down like that! What will your father think? Put a shirt on. And wear some shoes, sandals if you have to."

I was so taken aback by her comment I could think of nothing to say. I stared at her for a moment then turned on my heel, opened the door and stormed down the stairs to the pool deck. When I got there Michael and Nellie were already reclining on deck loungers in the sun, one either side of the pool. There was a sun umbrella up near Nellie's chair, shading her head. She said, "I thought you'd got lost..."

Without replying I sat down on the closest lounger, looked at the sun position, turned it slightly, then lay down and closed my eyes. I did not want my parents to see the rage I was feeling. 'What will your father think?' indeed! I tried to relax.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother My Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds