• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 01

High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 01

It was the Senior Class trip for Wood-Ridge High School. Just like every year, it was a week away at Stokes State Forest. The teachers knew to watch the students carefully, since they know that when you get about 100 eighteen year old kids away from home, there's trouble.

More trouble this year than the others, it turned out.

Since the students knew their bags would be searched before departure, none of them brought liquor, drugs or condoms. Or so it seemed.

The first night, the teachers patrolled the grounds to be sure the students were all asleep late into the night. The teachers then broke out the booze they brought, so they could have a good time, too.

The second night, everyone was tired from a day in the woods. The teachers made fewer rounds to be sure everyone was asleep. Each night was the same. Until the last night.

The teachers couldn't stay awake long enough to do a bed check. They didn't think anything of the slightly bitter taste in the coffee that night. They wouldn't wake up until the next morning. By then, the students would have lots of fun!

Lizzie was one of the smartest girls in the class. She wasn't the smartest; that was Julia. But she was in the top five. She was also one of the prettiest girls in the class. She wasn't the prettiest; that was Cassandra. She didn't have the best body; that was Kim. She wasn't the first to put out; that was Riana. In fact, Lizzie wouldn't put out. Being pretty, all the boys flirted with her. Being smart, she knew they only wanted her because of her looks. She wanted a boy to want her for her, not for her pretty face and nice body.

Kenny was one of the jocks. He wasn't the best-looking boy; that was Andrew. He wasn't the most athletic; that was Mark. He didn't have the best body; that was Joey. He wasn't the smartest; that was Sebastian. But, Kenny was good-looking, athletic, had a good body and he was smart. He also flirted with Lizzie. But she always put him off. Until that last night of the senior trip.

A couple of the kids had found a way to sneak liquor in. Knowing the teachers would be asleep for a long time, they broke out their booze. Most of the kids didn't drink often, so it hit them pretty hard. It reached Lizzie, who decided that Kenny wasn't so bad and maybe she should give him a try. And try he did. They found a secluded place and started to kiss. Lizzie kept pushing his hand away when it headed towards her boobs. She didn't want him that much. Yet.

As the liquor started to affect her, she didn't push him away with as much force. When he finally reached her boobs and started to fondle her, she was pretty drunk. She couldn't control the way she felt and she didn't know why she never let this happen before. Kenny was getting a really big hard-on from this and he slowly caressed her hand (as well as her boob) until she was touching his erection. She didn't even realize it until she felt something moving under her hand. Never having touched a penis before, and being drunk, she had to think about what this was. When she figured it out, she realized she was squirming from the feelings in her pussy.

She started to stroke him, slowly as first, as he slowly worked his way down from her chest to her legs. He didn't want to scare her away, especially when it was getting good. Real good. In fact, it was so good that he couldn't control himself. Lizzie felt Kenny tense up and his dick started to throb a lot. A loud moan came out of Kenny at the same time his cum came out of him. Lizzie knew what happening and was sorry she didn't get to see him cumming. But she had been told by other girls that most boys could do it again after about 10 minutes. She was determined to watch his dick erupt the next time.

Kenny was trying to recover from that great stroking Lizzie gave him. It was something he hoped would happen again and again. He decided to be a bit more bold. He slowly moved his hand under her blouse and started to caress her boobs. He slowly moved her bra off her boobs and leaned down to start licking. Lizzie held his head in her hands and decided to give in to these great feelings. As he licked, she moaned. She decided to wait before making him cum again. She was enjoying this too much to distract him. Each lick of her nipple was like an electric shock straight to her clit. She'd read that about 5% of women could have orgasms just from having their breasts stimulated and she was about to find out that she was one of them.

She kept caressing his head and he licked and she started to . . . well, she didn't know what she was starting to do. She just felt a wave overtake her. Every part of her body was rushing to her clit. Wave after wave just swept over her and then hit her. She started to moan, grab his head tightly, and then BAM! She got hit with her first orgasm. Wave after wave after wave rushing into her clit. She passed out for a few seconds. Kenny was amazed since he had never seen that before.

Kenny quickly unzipped and pulled out his rock-hard dick. Slowly, again he moved her hand toward him. Lizzie was most enthusiastic this time. Stroking, rubbing, rubbing his dick up and down. He couldn't control himself. He was holding her tight. His eyes shut tightly and he held his breath. Lizzie was watching everything he did. She found that when she stroked one finger along his dick, it would jump. When she reached the head of his dick and rubbed it, his entire boy would jump. She was enjoying doing this to him and decided she was going to try more boys to see if they all reacted the same way.

The more she tested his dick to see what reactions she could get out of him, the bigger his dick got, or so it seemed. It was pointing straight up and pulsing more than before. She guessed he was getting ready to cum again, so she moved to get a good view. She'd heard to be careful otherwise she'd get a faceful. She got down by his legs and started to rub. Up and down, up and down. Kenny's eyes were closed, his head was back so far Lizzie couldn't see his face. She decided she'd watch his face the next time. She was getting aroused at the thought that she was doing all this to him.

And then it happened. Kenny let out with a long moan as his dick started to jump. She just kept rubbing it, watching everything. She was amazed at what was happening. She'd heard that when boys cum it just shoots out, but seeing it was fascinating. She was feeling that great feeling between her legs again. After about 20 seconds, Kenny stopped cumming. He'd made quite a mess on his shirt.

Lizzie felt a bee sting on her neck. Damn, she thought, as she lost consciousness. Kenny was trying to recover from that hand job when he too felt a bee sting. And then he blacked out.

Lizzie's and Kenny's story will continue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1043 milliseconds