• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 07

High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 07

Courtney woke up, not knowing where she was. She didn't remember much, either. She tried to think. While she was thinking, she realized she was naked and strapped to a table. Not just strapped, she realized. Her legs were spread apart but her arms where in front on her in some sort of brace, holding her arms and hands in position. Her head was strapped to the table. She thought she's in big trouble.

Then she remembered what happened. She was with Joey, jerking him off, right onto his face. She smiled when she remembered that. She wondered if this was some payback when she heard a motor. She looked around and saw Joey, strapped to a table vertically, coming toward her. She could see his erect cock. She wondered if she was going to get laid. About time, she thought, but this wasn't the way she hoped.

Joey woke up when he felt movement. He realized he was strapped to a table. And naked. And erect. What's going on? The last thing he remembered was getting a messy hand job from Courtney. He looked around and saw her on the table in front of him. His table was rolling right toward her, and she was naked. Her pussy looked like it was waiting for him to enter.

The table rolled forward until his cock touched her pussy. Courtney moaned. Joey groaned. He didn't want to fuck her. She wasn't pretty enough for him. And then, a fast push, and in he went. Courtney just smiled. She tightened her muscles after he was in. Joey just shuddered. She sure felt good, he thought, but why couldn't it have been Cassandra? She was beautiful.

But nothing happened after he entered her. He was restrained so he couldn't fuck her. She was restrained so she could only squeeze him. She was having a great time as she felt an orgasm building. He was having a terrible time as he felt an orgasm building. She squeezed and concentrated very hard to cum. He relaxed and thought about baseball trying very hard not to cum. He felt her shudder and cry. She felt a great orgasm. He started to feel his orgasm. Then the table backed up and he was pulled out of her just as he was about to cum. He didn't know which was worse, cumming inside of Courtney or a ruined orgasm. When his mind cleared, he decided the ruined orgasm was worse.

Joey's table started to move. It went above Courtney, and moved parallel to her table so he was above her. Then the table adjusted so that his cock was right at her hands. The clamps on her hands moved her arms and hands until she was holding his cock. Then the motors started and she was forced to jerk him off. After the ruined orgasm, Joey was ready. As he started to grunt and was about to cum, her hands were moved away from his cock and his orgasm was ruined yet again.

The table moved back down again until Joey's cock was at Courtney's pussy. Push again, and in he went. The table moved back and forth this time, so Joey was fucking her, although involuntarily. She kind of suspected what was about to happen, so she concentrated on his cock on her clit and brought herself to another orgasm. Joey couldn't help himself after two failed orgasms. As he started to cum, the table moved back and he came into air instead of Courtney's pussy. He was feeling very frustrated.

The table moved yet again. This time, it brought Joey's cock to Courtney's mouth. Courtney figured out what to do, so she took his cock in her mouth willingly. She tongued his cock head until he was panting. Then, suddenly, Joey's table moved up and away from her mouth. He had been about to orgasm and again it was stopped. Joey was getting angry. Courtney thought that it serves him right for never looking at her.

The table brought Joey's cock again to her hands. Up went her hands around his cock. Again he responded to her touch, even if it wasn't voluntary. Her hands kept stroking his cock. He was worried that he was going to be pulled away again. He tried to not respond, but an 18-year old boy can't stop his cock from responding when a girl is stroking him. Harder and harder he got. His breathing became shallow. He started to sweat. He was afraid he wasn't going to be allowed to cum. Courtney could feel him getting harder in her hands. She could feel his pulse getting more rapid. She could feel his breathing change. Maybe this time he'd cum? She didn't know what was going to happen. And then it happened. He came all over her. Big globs of cum shot onto her stomach and chest. Warm, she thought. Felt good, she thought, too bad he didn't want her.

Joey thought he was going to die. Finally! He shot his cum all over her. Serves her right, he thought. This was probably her doing anyway. Then the table moved again, bringing his face right against her. She licked his lips and pushed her tongue inside his mouth. He figured he'd better respond; who knew what else she'd do to him. After a couple of minutes of kissing, Joey started to get hard again. The table moved, but this time his face was brought to her boobs. He kissed them, licked them, caressed her nipples with his tongue.

Her breasts responded to his touch. His cock responded to her breasts. He could feel himself growing rock-hard. The table didn't move. The only thing he could do was lick her boobs. Courtney was having a great time. She wanted to be able to grab him and hold him close as he licked up, but she couldn't move.

Joey's cock got harder. He really wanted to fuck her. If not fuck, feel her wonderful hands around his hard cock. Maybe that great mouth around his cock. Wait, what was he thinking? He didn't want her; he wanted one of the beautiful girls. But the beautiful girls wouldn't have done this; they would have tried to stop this. Courtney was going everything he wanted. He was very confused.

The table moved until Joey's cock was at her pussy. Courtney was dripping wet, so Joey slid right it. It was warm and wonderful, he thought. The table moved forward and backward. He was growing harder with each thrust. Courtney started to orgasm. She screamed "More! More" as he rocked in and out of her. He felt his own orgasm building. He decided not to fight it. Cumming inside of this girl was going to be fantastic.

Just as he came, he felt a bee sting on his neck. Courtney felt a bee sting as she felt him cumming inside of her. And that was all they felt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 631 milliseconds