• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

123456

There are quite a few stories that I have written, both stand-alone and series, that I had intended to let end as they stand. However, due to a semi-steady stream of requests to continue the stories, coupled with the fact that I am currently having a case of writer's block on the series that I am working on now, I have decided to go back and continue some of my previous works.

Since I have been getting most of the comments and requests about the "A Neighborly Bet" series, I have decided to start here, following a storyline that many had suggested, but I had never intended to go down. Hopefully, I did well by those requests.

As always, I hope you enjoy, and constructive feedback is always welcome.

*****

In the following months after our hotel visit, Christi and Joe's marriage slowly deteriorated until Christi finally reached the breaking point over the summer, just after the neighborhood 4 of July party.

When their son turned 18, Joe started taking him with on his "fishing" trips. As soon as I heard that, and knowing the cast of characters, I knew that things were going to blow up in Joe's, and his son's, face. Sure enough, by mid-summer Christi knew all about what really went on during Joe's trips.

Not only did Joe start including his son in the sexual escapades that went on, but Joe's girlfriend wound up getting pregnant and had no idea which of the four men was the father. Christi was so pissed off that she threw both of them out of the house that day.

The next day, when Christi called me and told me what had happened, I immediately gave her the name and number of my lawyer. I also told her that it would probably be wise if we started being more discreet, just in case Joe hired a P.I. and he started following us. I even went and "borrowed" an extra company phone for her to use so we could call and text each other until it was over. All of that put a huge crimp in our relationship, but we did what we could, just not nearly as often.

After the preliminary hearing in front of a judge, we knew that we didn't have to worry about Joe doing anything to hurt Christi. She revealed to the judge, a woman, that after they separated Joe had been calling her at all hours threatening and harassing her. (When I asked her about it later, she told me that she didn't tell me about it because she was afraid of what I would do to Joe. That was probably a wise decision.)

Hearing this, Christi said that the judge went on a five-minute rant at Joe, wrapping it up by forbidding Joe, or any "agent" of Joe's, from any sort of contact with Christi, including, to both of our surprises, "any sort of recording of." No pictures or phone recordings.

To celebrate her new found freedom, Christi told me that she wanted to go out. I asked her if she wanted me to make dinner reservations, and she told me that she wanted to go out partying for a night. When I asked her what she had in mind, she said that Britt had been talking about a Halloween party in a couple of weeks at a new club that had just opened up.

"She said that this club is a lot of fun, and that we would have a really good time at their party," Christi told me. "We should go with her."

Britt and I had been getting along a lot better lately, even to the point that she would flirt with me in front of her mother, as "a joke." From the look in her eyes, I knew that she wasn't always joking.

"What kind of costumes do you have in mind?" I asked her, skeptical about going to a costume party.

"I don't know," she replied. "We can talk about it later, when all three of us are together."

The next night, as Christi, Britt, and I were relaxing in her yard with a bottle of wine, Christi brought up the Halloween party.

"Britt said that she already decided that she was going as a naughty schoolgirl," Christi said. "So I want to come up with something to go with hers."

"Do you want to go as a schoolgirl too?" I asked her.

"No," she replied. "That would be weird, dressing the same as Britt. I was thinking maybe going as a cheerleader."

I sat there and smiled for a second before Christi asked me why I was smiling. "I'm just thinking," I told her as I sipped on my wine. "You, dressed as a cheerleader, and Britt, dressed as a naughty schoolgirl ... I could be in for an interesting night."

They both laughed, and a couple of minutes later Britt went inside to use the washroom. As soon as she was inside, Christi leaned towards me and spoke softly.

"One reason that I want to go to this party is because I want to keep an eye on Britt," she said. "She was supposed to go to this party with some guy that she has the hots for, and he just backed out. She was going to go as a slutty schoolgirl, but had to change her costume"

"I know her. She's feeling down, so she's probably going to get drunk and try to get laid," she added.

"What's the difference between a slutty school girl and a naughty schoolgirl?" I asked.

"Bra and panties," she answered giggling.

"Oooook ..." I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked her. "You want to chaperone her?"

"No," she replied. "Just keep an eye on her. I just want to make sure that she doesn't get herself into any trouble."

Thinking to myself that was exactly the description of a chaperone, I told Christi that if she wanted to go to the Halloween party, I could throw together a coach's costume and we could go with Britt.

"That would be perfect!" she exclaimed. "A coach, a cheerleader, and a naughty schoolgirl! Perfect!"

"Hmmmm," she said a couple of seconds later. "I'll be a naughty cheerleader!"

"Naughty, not slutty?" I asked her, teasing.

"Maybe! You never know!" she replied with a smile.

Christi and I didn't see much of each other over the next couple of weeks due to our conflicting schedules, but she told me that she and Britt were all set with their costumes, and they couldn't wait to show me. "Britt wants your opinion on her costume, as a man, before we leave," she said.

"Ummm, ok," I replied, wondering why my opinion was so important to her. Her mother could tell her more than I could.

The party was Saturday night, so after I grilled up a nice meal for us to soak up the alcohol, the girls went back into their house to get changed while I did the same. Christi told me that when I was ready, I should just come over and let myself in.

My coach's costume consisted of a pair of shorts, tube socks and running shoes, a t-shirt, whistle, sunglasses and baseball hat. It took me all of twenty minutes to shower and get dressed. After locking up my house, I went over to Christi's and walked in her back door. I quickly locked up the back of her house and as I walked towards the front of the house I started hearing voices upstairs.

I started walking up the stairs towards the bedrooms and it was easier to hear what they were saying. It sounded like Christi was in her room while Britt was in the bathroom at the top of the stairs. The first thing that I heard froze me in my steps.

"I understand that you're upset and you're horny, Britt," I heard Christ say. "I've been there. But that doesn't mean that you should just go out and let the first cute guy you see climb on top of you!"

"God, mom!" Britt replied. "I'm not THAT stupid!"

"Honey, when you start drinking, you never know what could happen," Christi told her. "Especially when you're this upset AND horny."

I thought that was a rather tactful way of telling her that when she is drunk and horny, she tends to get a little slutty.

"You've got it so easy now!" Britt cried. "All you have to do is smile, shake your tits and ass at him, and he's all over you!"

"Jealous?"

"YES!"

"So what do you want me to do, Britt?" Christi asked after a couple of seconds of silence. "Loan you Kurt for the night?"

"I wish!" Britt said softly.

"What?" Christi called out.

"I said I wish it was that easy," Britt replied.

"I'll loan you some toys," Christi teased as she walked into the bathroom. "I've got one that's almost as big as him."

"Shut up!"

I heard both of them laugh, and then a few seconds later Christi asked her daughter, "You really do like him, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied softly. "I really am jealous. I'm happy for you, but I'm jealous too."

"I know, sweetie," Christi told her. "We'll figure something out."

"I hope soon. I'm so damn horny I could scream!"

At that point I decided to go back down the stairs to the back of the house and announce myself.

I was in the kitchen when I called out and Christi told me that they would be down in a couple of minutes. I heard soft voices upstairs, and then I saw Christi coming down the stairs.

"Hi sweetheart," she said kissing me. She then stepped back and turned, showing me her outfit.

"So, how do I look, coach?" she asked.

From her pigtails down to her ankle socks and running shoes, her cheer sweater and pleated skirt, Christi pulled off the look very well. Her breasts swayed under her sweater, telling me that she wasn't wearing a bra, and I wondered what else she wasn't wearing.

"You're a hell of a tight end, Miller!" I told her as I looked her over.

"Yeah, well every time that you're done with me, I feel like a wide receiver!" she giggled.

"So are you a naughty cheerleader, or a slutty one?" I asked, looking her over again.

"Tonight, I am a naughty cheerleader," she told me as she lifted her sweater to show me her bare breasts, "with a kind of slutty side." She then lifted her little skirt to show me the front of her sheer lace thong. Smiling at me, she turned and showed me the thin strip splitting her ass cheeks.

Christi dropped her dress and turned back towards me. "I've been having trouble doing my splits, coach," she said. "Do you think that you can help me after practice?"

"I can definitely help you spread, I mean stretch, your legs out, Miller," I replied with a smirk.

"Thanks coach!" she replied, jumping up and down.

I laughed at her and she stepped up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey, what about you?" she asked as she stepped back.

"What about me?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I'm not wearing a bra, and I am wearing a sheer thong under a short skirt," she said. "What sexy thing are you doing with your costume?"

"What kind of sexy thing can you do with a coach's costume?" I laughed.

Christi looked at me for a second and then smiled at me. "How about going commando?" she asked.

"You want me to go commando?" I asked her. "Ok. I can do that."

I quickly ducked into her bathroom and stripped off my shorts and drawers, replacing only my shorts. I then walked out and back to Christi. "What do you want me to do with these?" I asked, showing her my discarded underwear.

Laughing, she took them from me and tossed them in her laundry room. Just then, Britt started walking down the stairs.

Starting with a pair of Mary Janes, knee socks, and then long legs, I slowly saw Britt's costume. Next was a very short skirt, a little show of belly, and then a thin blouse tied off under her ribs. Britt wasn't nearly as big in the chest as her mother, but from the bounce under her blouse, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Britt's hair was tied back in a ponytail, and I noticed that she was wearing bright red lipstick. Both women did their make-up perfectly to fit their characters and looked damn good. If I didn't have the start of a hard-on from Christi, I would have after seeing Britt.

"Wow! You look good, baby!" Christi said. Britt thanked her mother and then looked at me.

"So? What do you think?" Britt asked me.

"Very nice!" I replied, trying very hard not to look like a pervert as I looked at her.

"You think you can handle the two of us on your arms, old man?" Christi asked, teasing me.

"The way that you two look?" I replied. "Give me a minute to go back home and arm myself, just in case!"

They both laughed, and we were soon on our way.

The bar was packed by the time that we got there, and we immediately started looking for a table. As we walked around, I saw a lot of naughty nurses, schoolgirls, and cheerleaders, as well as a few cats, witches, and other various sexy outfits. Don't ask me what the guys were wearing. I wasn't paying attention.

I eventually spotted a table just as it was being vacated, so we grabbed it and I went to the bar to get us some drinks. As soon as I got back to the table, Britt took her drink and downed half of it. She then told Christi and me that she wanted to dance. Christi said that sounded like fun, and then leaned in to me and kissed me on the cheek as she told me that they would be back soon. To my surprise, Britt then kissed me on the other cheek before they both walked off to the dance floor.

I sat and watched as Christi and Britt danced, both sets of tits bouncing and swaying and skirts flying as they moved on the floor. From the view that I had, I could see that it was a good thing that Christi decided to wear panties, which made me wonder how Britt was dressed. Thinking about how I was feeling going commando, I wondered how her tits, and especially her sensitive nipples, were doing under her sweater.

After a couple of songs, the girls started getting some attention from a few of the guys. I watched as Christi and Britt both shook off their admirers, but a couple of guys didn't take the hint so I quickly stepped out onto the dance floor and led the women back to our table. As they sat down, I turned to see that the guys still didn't take the hint, so I had to tell them to piss off. Unhappy, they finally walked away, cussing out both me and the girls.

Christi thanked me as I sat down, and to my surprise, even though it looked like she was enjoying the attention, Britt thanked me as well. We all sat for another drink and some people-watching-slash-costume-critiquing, and Christi and I teased each other under the table. Eventually the girls wanted to dance again. This time, they both assured me that they would be much more careful and only dance with each other.

I watched them dance again, their bodies a little looser from the drinks, and enjoyed the view. Britt was getting frustrated as her mother and I teased each other, and I hoped dancing would help her burn off some energy. She definitely looked like a younger version of her mother, making me wonder again what it would have been like if I had met Christi years before Joe did.

To my surprise, Christi kept up with her daughter for a while on the dance floor. I knew that they both had started taking long walks and even done a little jogging, and I was impressed at her stamina. Soon, though, she broke away from her daughter and came back to our table.

"You looked great out there," I told her.

"Thank you," she replied as she sipped her drink. "It felt weird, at first, being out there dancing with no bra and such a short skirt!"

"At first?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yep," she replied, returning my smile.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" she replied with a smile.

"How are you doing, Coach Commando?" she asked with a bigger smile, as she reached her hand over to my upper thigh.

"Having a good time watching you," I replied with a smile of my own. It wasn't long before Christi had her hand wrapped around my hard shaft and was squeezing it gently while we both watched the dance floor. Britt was still shaking and moving out there, attracting a few guys and looking like she was enjoying the hell out of it.

I reached my hand over and started stroking my fingertips on her inner thigh as she sighed, and said, "I remember being that age once. But I never got to have fun like this!"

"Well, you get to have it now," I told her as I leaned in to kiss her at the same time that my fingers slid under hem of her skirt.

"Yes, I do," she replied, kissing me and squeezing my hard cock. Just then we heard Britt telling us to get a room.

"As soon as we get home," I told her as I flicked a finger at her mother's panty-covered pussy.

"And for god's sake, get your hands off of each other," she said. Christi and I looked at each other and laughed as we separated.

I ordered another round as Britt told her mother about the guys she was dancing with, and Britt then demanded that we do a round of shots. I asked them what they wanted, and to my surprise, Britt replied, "You know what the song says, Kurt. 'Tequila makes her clothes come off'."

I quickly ordered a round of tequila shots and then listened as Britt continued telling Christi about dancing. We all did our shots and had our drinks, and as the girls convinced me to dance with them, I ordered another round for when we got back.

I did my best not to embarrass myself, or them, out there. Fortunately, the floor was pretty packed by then, and if anybody was paying attention, they were watching Christi and Britt, not me.

At one point I had Christi rubbing up against me and grinding her ass against me, sliding her ass against my hard bulge. The shock of the night, at that point, happened when Christi and I separated and I turned to see what Britt was doing. She then started dancing with me the same way her mother had, including grinding her ass against my cock. I knew that she had to have felt it, but there was nothing I could do. The real surprise though, was the fact that Christi just watched and laughed as her daughter grinded herself against me.

Eventually, we had all had enough and returned to the table. As soon as we got back, the women decided that they had to go to the washroom. I flagged down the waitress for our bill, so by the time they came back we were paid out. A little while later, after we had our drinks, I was walking out of the bar with both women on my arms.

As a joke, they both got into the back of my car, calling me their chauffeur. I let Britt in first, and she kissed me on the cheek again as she got into the car. As I watched her slide onto the seat she opened her legs far enough to raise her skirt just below her pussy. When she turned in the seat I looked up at her and she was smiling at me.

I closed her door, trying to keep my cock from rising too much, and helped Christi into the car. Because she was wearing a much shorter skirt, it slid up even further as she got in the car, and she then opened her legs as she slid into the seat. For a brief instant, I got a view of her bare pussy lips. I smiled in response to her smirk as I closed her door, and then walked around to get in myself.

When I opened my door, I heard them laughing in the back seat. Thinking to myself that the weirdness just kept on coming that evening, I asked them what was so funny.

"I called mom a tramp for trying to flash you like that, and she called me a slut for the way that I'm dressed," Britt told me, laughing.

They call each other a tramp and a slut, and they laugh? Further proof that women are not meant to be understood.

A few minutes later we were back at Christi's house, sitting in her living room. Britt wanted to do a couple more shots, so I said that I would go next door and get a bottle of Tequila.

"Kurt, do you have any weed?" Britt asked me as I turned to leave, her voice starting to slur a little.

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked.

I saw Christi looking at me with her eyebrows raised. "Yeah, Kurt. DO you have any weed?" she asked, starting to slur also.

"Why would you ask me that?" I asked Britt.

"I don't know," she replied. "Maybe because you like to sit on your patio late at night sometimes and smoke."

Christi looked at me, smiling with her head tilted.

"Yeah, I guess that would be a good reason," I said.

"Kurt, you smoke weed?" Christi asked me.

"Sometimes," I replied. "Not very often. Mostly for medicinal purposes."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds