• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother My Wife Ch. 04

My Mother My Wife Ch. 04

12

Thank you to my editor Scorpius1945 for your help and advice!

*****

I was lying on the bed reading when Clara came in. She walked straight past me to the bathroom, closing the door and turning the key in the lock. After half an hour she had still not emerged so I pulled on a shirt and went downstairs in search of my parents. I found them sitting in the living room watching television. Michael had an open beer in front of him, Nellie a steaming cup of tea or coffee.

"Grab a drink," Michael said, "I want to see the end of the game."

I glanced at the screen and saw a rugby match in progress. "Who's playing?"

"The Stormers against the Sharks. Sharks up eighteen six," Michael said cryptically.

I wandered into the kitchen and turned the kettle on after checking that there was enough water. Then I rooted around in the cupboards looking for a mug, tea bags. Nellie walked in asking whether I needed help. I glanced back the way she had come to check that we were hidden from view, then pulled her to me; kissing her, our bodies pressed momentarily together.

She looked behind her. "Not here..." She reached up and touched my cheek to take the sting out of the rejection.

"Did Dad say anything?" I asked, pouring the boiling water over the tea bag. Nellie reached into the fridge and pulled the milk out. "Just a little." She poured in a few drops before returning the bottle.

"No. He came in as though nothing had happened with a smug expression on his face. He didn't even bother to clean the spunk off his stomach. I could smell it!" Spunk, such an old fashioned term

"Did you enjoy it? What we did, I mean." I asked softly.

Nellie's eyes flew to the opening into the living room, still clear, a deep blush rising to her cheeks. She turned back, looking down at the counter. "Yes, for me it was the best I've ever had. Ever!" She glanced up at me then back to the counter. "Thank you."

After a while she said softly, "What we did was incest. We can go to jail for that. We've crossed a line that I suppose many thousands have crossed, but most have not. Society, especially a tiny one like here in Kenton, will judge us harshly if there is even a whisper of it."

"Are you saying we can never do it again?"

"What I'm trying to say is that we must be very careful. In public we must act normally, Mother and son."

"And the other two?" I asked.

"I don't really care how they act. If they want to make spectacles of themselves that is their choice, although I don't think Clara will ever do anything that is not socially correct. In public, that is." I laughed.

I took up my tea and we returned to the living room as the rugby match was ending. "Who won?"

"Who do you think?" Without a pause he answered his own question. "The Sharks, twenty two six. Where's Clarissa?"

"Up in our room, I guess," I said.

"I'm going up to shower, I'll check on her." He rose and left. I seated myself next to Nellie on the couch and took her hand, our fingers intertwined. She changed channels and we sat watching contentedly, not really concentrating on the screen

The next day passed with no more opportunities to be intimate other than a quick touch and kiss. I was very aware of being near her without being able to touch her.

At one stage during the afternoon Nellie mischievously sat opposite me in the living room and, checking that the others were not looking, spread her legs a little and lifted her dress for a long moment. I was riveted to the spot; she was not wearing any panties and her trimmed blond bush was in full view. I could clearly see that she shaved her labia, the inner lips protruding. Then the vision was gone. I looked at her face and she was smiling demurely, her cheeks flushed.

I watched as Clara flirted with Michael focusing her full attention on him. He was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Well, maybe not a rabbit, more like a fox. She would touch him as she talked, his arm, his leg, his hand. I had witnessed, felt, this scene played out innumerable times and I almost felt sorry for my father. I pretended not to watch, waiting for the inevitable cock squeeze. I saw her do it twice during the day and I saw Michael goose her somewhat ham-handedly in response. He slid his hand up the back of her dress and between her legs. She took off like a rocket, spinning away, dancing out of reach.

That evening Michael and Clara were sipping white wine, Nellie and I read as we sat out on the deck watching the sunset. There was no wind and the colors from the sky reflected on the water in the river mouth.

"I have to go to work tomorrow, through to the university in Port Elizabeth," Michael said by way of explanation. "Do any of you want to come with me? It'll just be for the day, very boring I'm sure." He was looking hard at Clara.

"Well, I..." She said using her baby-doll voice. She looked at me.

"I don't want to go. I came here to relax, walk on the beach, soak up the sun; to get away from civilization." I looked at Nellie.

She shook her head. "Count me out. Anyway, I'm meeting my girlfriends for tea. You know we meet every Tuesday. Catch up on all the latest skinner." Colloquial term for gossip. "The best, and the worst, part of living in a small community is that everybody knows everyone else's business, true or false. One has to be careful how one treads." She was looking hard at Michael

"Yes, well... Looks like you and me, my dear." He patted her hand, she stuck her chin out.

We had an early dinner and then went to bed after watching the news on television.

In the bedroom I undressed, threw my clothes onto the chair in the corner, and then went into the bathroom to shower. I emerged naked and, feeling horny from the sexual tension of the day, walked across the room with a semi-erect penis before climbing into my side of the bed.

"I wish you would wear pajamas like any civilized person. I bet Michael wears pajamas." I ignored her. She got up and went into the bathroom closing the door after her. I read my book.

When she emerged she was wearing a mauve nightie, very brief; her panties peeking out, the top low cut with the swell of her small breasts visible. She climbed into her side of the bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. I put my book on the bedside table and turned out the light still feeling horny. I reached across under the duvet and caressed her back, she moved away from me.

I moved closer and reached further placing my hand on her breast. "No!" She pushed my hand away. "Not after the awful things you said to me at the airport. After humiliating me in front of your father."

"How have I humiliated you?" I asked baffled.

"Don't pretend ignorance! You know exactly what you've done. Unforgivable!"

I lay still wondering whether I wanted a fight now. No, my time would come. I continued lying still and felt Clara relax and get comfortable on her side of the bed.

I lay there picturing Michael pleasuring her, the animal exposed. I could feel my cock slipping into my mother's slick warm pussy, sucking me in. The feel of her ass cheeks caressing my belly as I pushed deep into her. Almost unconsciously I started rubbing my hard cock against the cool sheet. Using the tip of my index finger I tickled the head, tracing the hard glans, the veins; I felt myself jump in response. I took my cock between my thumb on one side and my fingers on the other, pulled the foreskin hard back. I am circumcised but there is plenty of loose skin to pull back and forth. Slowly forward covering the whole head, wait a moment, repeat the whole movement again.

The images in my head drove me on and I could feel myself start to leak precum.

I moved my hand faster and harder. When I felt my orgasm start I shunted my body forward stopping against Clara and came, squirting cum over her panty covered ass. Copious amounts of hot semen!

She squealed and tried to move away but I held her there with my free hand, leaving the last of the load on the back of her warm leg. Still holding her firmly, I wiping my cock head on her panties.

Clara was beside herself, almost incoherent with rage! "You... How dare you! You disgusting pig!" I let her go and she flew out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. I rolled over, smiling. I did not hear her return to the bed.

It was still dark outside as I became faintly aware of Clara getting up. After she had left and all was quiet again I went back to sleep. When I eventually awoke the sun was high. I went to the bathroom, peed, washed my face and brushed my teeth then pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt and wandered downstairs to the kitchen wondering where Nellie was.

I had just made a cup of coffee when I heard the garage door open, then close, followed by footsteps descending the stairs. Nellie entered the kitchen with groceries in her arms which I helped her pack away before taking her in my arms and kissing her. There was no hesitation this time.

It is amazing how different women kiss. Stiff lips, slack lips, hard pointed tongue, soft exploring tongue. Some suck at the same time as kiss, some are immobile. Nellie was the best in my limited experience. We explored each other's mouths forever, gently, hard, flowing one way then the other. Bliss! When we broke we were still standing in the middle of the kitchen. Without a word, Nellie took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

In her room I started undoing the buttons at the front of her dress, pulling it open, exposing the silky bra and the swell of her breasts, the garment shockingly white against her tanned flesh. I slipped the fingers of my right hand under the cup of her bra, savoring the feel of the soft skin, the warmth, the puckered areola and the erect nipple. Her breast was a perfect handful. I felt her shudder as I kneaded the flesh.

Nellie stuck her chest out as I pulled the dress and bra strap off her shoulder and eased the orb out from the retaining cup, the nipple dark brown against the tanned skin. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the hard tip, long slow licks with the flat of my tongue.

Nellie used her hands to ease the dress off her other shoulder, reached behind her to unclasp her bra, pulling it away where it was held in position by the weight of her breast, then pulled the straps down her arms, discarding it on the floor. I switched my attention to the newly exposed breast, sucking and licking while I ran my thumb over the other saliva-slick nub. Her fingers were curled in the hair at the back of my head gently caressing my scalp, softly guiding my ministration. I heard her sigh. "So good..."

The soft massage of her nails scratching my scalp sent exquisite feelings though my body, centering on my rigid cock. This combined with sucking her hard nipples set atop her soft pliable woman-flesh had me on the very edge of an orgasm. And she had not even touched me intimately yet!

After a while I stood back to look at her breasts, holding her by her bare shoulders. Nellie moved to cover her breasts with her arms. "Don't look. They're all sagged and soft. Old woman's tits!"

I took her wrists, gently pulling, and after a moment's resistance she let me move her arms away opening her breasts to my gaze.

"They're so beautiful, so... so womanly, so sexual. You're beautiful." I looked into her eyes. "I meant it. I mean, I really mean it." I smiled at my own awkward words. "You are beautiful. I don't know how to say it but you are sexually exciting as no young glossy magazine woman can be. You are a real woman as nature intended, ensuring the continuance of the species, as has caused men to fight men, nations to fight nations." I felt myself blushing. "I do go on a bit..." I took her again in my arms and kissed her passionately.

After we parted, we quickly undressed and Nellie pulled the duvet with its white cover to one side. "Warm the bed, I need to pee." I watched her walk away from me, admiring her sensuous ass as she walked. Mine for the taking? My cock was standing out at right angles from my body, jerking at the thought, a long thin trail of precum hanging from the tip where it dripped on the carpet. I wiped a drop away with my hand and, not seeing anywhere to put it, rubbed the moisture onto my leg and rubbed it in. I climbed onto the bed pulling the duvet over my body.

I heard the toilet flush, the tap run and then Nellie walked back into the room. She walked across to the window and started closing the curtains. "Please leave them open. I want to see you. All of you. Savor you..."

After a moment's hesitation she opened them again, bathing the whole room in warm sunlight. I could not take my eyes off her body, her beautiful mature body. I held out my hand and she came to me.

Her skin was cold from walking around naked. Taking her in my arms I spooned her, pulling the duvet up to our necks. One arm was under her body as she lay on her side, cupping a cool breast. I used the other hand to rub her body from knee to shoulder, down her side, over the swell of her hip, to the knee, then back, running the palm of my hand slowly over her cool bum cheek. It was not long before she was warm and moving in time with my hand.

I moved away and guided her to lie on her stomach, her arms stretched out on either side. Then I returned to slowly, sensuously, move my hands over her body, sometimes the whole hand, sometimes the finger tips, so gently that I was almost not touching her, tickling her, tickling my fingertips; her neck, her shoulders, her sides where the swell of her breasts touched the bed, the small of her back, down the crack of her ass, lingering where the heat and moisture slowed the dry movement. Her ass clenched for a moment, then, as it relaxed, I ran a fingertip over her anus and was trapped again by the strong cheeks as she clenched once more. My finger was released and moved on, between her thighs, her legs spreading to accommodate it, her bum lifting and reaching.

Down one thigh my finger moved and back up the other, lingering where it touched her smooth, shaved pussy lips, and then moving on, accompanied by a disappointed sigh.

Her hand reached for my cock and held it. My hands did not hesitate as they continued rubbing, tickling, touching, teasing. Nellie's delicate hand masturbated me slowly, pulling the foreskin back and forth; slowly, softly, stopping, teasing me in time with my ministrations.

I slipped under the duvet, onto my knees at her side, face down towards her feet. I could see her luscious body in the tented enclosure, the light seeping in round the edges. Her legs were spread wide. Her hand continued to hold me.

I ran my tongue down her spine leaving a wet trail. She hunched her shoulders. I blew on the wet line and she shivered. I did the same on either side of her back, at the side of her breasts. When Nellie tried to turn over I stilled her with a hand on her back. "Later..."

I moved down the bed a bit and, using my hands, I massaged both ass cheeks. They were warm and full, the epitome of a mature woman; firm muscle under soft skin, pliable, erotic. I spread her cheeks and gazed down at her puckered anus. Nellie slowly moved her hand on my rigid cock, knowing instinctively that I was admiring, lusting after her ass. She clenched her muscles but I held her open and exposed. I leaned forwards and ran my tongue from top to bottom, over the puckered anus, stopping when I reached her cunt lips.

Her body jerked and clenched, I heard her exclaim. Another lick, harder, my tongue spread. I blew on her brown star, the moisture cooling, the sphincter clenching. I started licking, up and down, hard, soft, centering on the rosehole. I felt all the muscles relax and as I slipped the tip of my tongue into the hot opening Nellie lifted her pelvis off the bed feeling for more.

My cock was forgotten in the heat of the moment, her fingers clasping me, not moving. This was a good thing because the sensory overload had brought me very close to the edge and I did not want to cum yet.

I continued teasing her anus with my tongue for about another five minutes, Nellie relaxing to the extent that I could easily slip the tip on my tongue into her depths. I had never enjoyed anal sex before but from what I felt, this was not the first time Nellie had had her back door explored. The thought was intoxicating.

I moved further down her crack and started licking her smooth lips with their protruding inner lips. I could feel they were engorged, spread, presenting me with her delicate inner passage. The whole area was slick with her juices, the taste sweet but not sweet, an absolutely unique taste and smell, unique consistency. The world's greatest aphrodisiac. I was in heaven!

I avoided her clitoris, so prominent whenever Nellie raised her hips off the bed. I stuck my tongue as deeply into her pussy is I could get it from the position of my body, slowly slurping side to side. I felt her raise her hips and then I saw her fingers on her clitoris. She used three fingers, flat, rubbing rapidly across the swollen head. I felt her tense. And then I felt her orgasm. Her body was bucking and shaking. "Yes! Yes..." On and on. The fluid in her pussy became salty as her channel clenched over my tongue.

Slowly her body stilled and sagged back onto the bed. I still had my tongue deep in her pussy, savoring the taste. Nellie took her fingers away, her other hand resumed its slow masturbation of my cock. I cannot remember such intense pleasure; the painfully slow pulling up and down on my cock. When I tried to buck my hips her hand simply moved with my thrusts, not changing their pressure or rhythm.

I did not try to stop Nellie this time as she rolled onto her back. There in front of me was this gorgeous woman-body. Her hand, which had released me momentarily as she rolled over, was back on my cock.

Nellie tried to stop me with her free hand as I moved my head down to her pussy. "Too sensitive..." I gently moved her hand aside, then opening my mouth wide I placed it over the whole sacred area, my lips completely relaxed. I could feel her turgid clitoris under my soft lower lip and let it sit there soft and relaxed, warm and wet.

We stayed like that for a long time. Then I started to move my tongue, slowly exploring her pussy. Not licking, just moving, spreading, feeling. I could feel her hips start to move in time with my slow movements, her hand on my cock taking the same rhythm. My lip moving on her clitoris. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum again," I heard her say. I did not reply.

I moved to sit astride her, my knees on either side of her body. I could feel her breasts against my lower stomach and thighs. Without removing my mouth I pulled both her legs up until her thighs were against her body trapped under my arms. This opened the duvet and I could see the beautiful woman-flesh up close and fragrant, spread as wide as it could go before my worshiping eyes.

I started licking again, from the open pussy to the relaxed anus with its brown halo and radiating lines; in deep, then back to the clitoris. Suck that for a while, run the flat of my tongue over the swollen head, through the valley of pleasure back to the slick anus. Nellie's body was now a living thing, straining against my trapping arms thrusting her pussy against my face, tilting her pelvis for deeper penetration. She was moaning continuously now.

In my present position she could not reach my cock, but she could reach my ass, I felt her hands spread me wide and then I felt her tongue at the back door; warm, hard-soft, insistent. It would not take much of this to make me cum. Her tongue pushed hard for access.

I concentrated on her clitoris sucking it hard into my mouth, lapping the head hard with the flat of my tongue. I pushed three fingers into her wide open cunt, sinking in easily. I spooned my hand and inserted the fourth finger and pushed back in, sinking over the knuckles, most of my hand inside her. Using the other hand, I placed the tip of my index finger against her anus and pressed. It sank in easily. I started moving my hands alternately, in her pussy out of her ass, into her ass out of pussy, my tongue rubbing ruthlessly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother My Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds