• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 12

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 12

12

AGAIN, cuckold story with humiliation and if this offends you, please don't read! While fiction, we have experienced ample aspects of this story and this lifestyle.

*****

Part 12 Vegas

The men hustled out of the limo and rushed up the stairs to get a seat in close proximity to my wife. Master ordered me to keep sucking the used condom and rather than allowing me to pull back up my linen pants, he ordered me to carry them onto the plane in my hands and so again, in humiliating fashion, I walked up the stairs of Master's private plane in my sissy pink bikini bottoms with my bruising clearly visible.

Once I entered the plane, I noticed my slut wife sitting in a row with Jeremy next to her whereby Sam and Gilbert sat directly across from her. Master chuckled as he entered the plane, "Come here my dearest slut." he said.

He reached into his bag, removed slut's collar and placed it around her neck, he then attached a shiny leash to slut's collar and communicated that neither his owned slut nor owned slave were allowed a seat on the plane. He then proceeded to attach a collar around my neck and then proceeded to attach a leash to the collar as well. Master then took a seat where my wife was previously sitting and handed slut's leash to Jeremy who sat directly next to him. Both of us were on all fours obediently waiting for orders that we knew would quickly come.

Master's pilot came back briefly to make sure Master was all set and then left as quickly as he came without even an acknowledgement of me or my wife kneeling before these men. As the plane engine started, Master released my leash and ordered me to the rear of the plane to get him a beer. As I shuffled on my knees I heard the men voice their specific orders for me to get them beers as well.

When I compliantly returned with the beers, my wife was continuing where she left off in the limousine; she was in such a horny state of mind and was communicating how hungry her delicious and slutty cunt was to be filled and pleasured by a "real" cock. She was slightly whining that my small and useless cock barely tickled her eager willing pussy and that she was aching to have a pleasurable and satisfying orgasm.

While Master was amused he was also upset with slut's commentary. He stood, bent her over roughly and begin spanking her already bruised naked ass. This continued for several minutes and tears now streamed down my wife's lovely face. We all knew that her purpose was to serve and please others and if she was able to become satisfied doing so that was fine, but her orgasms were not Master's concern and thereby not the concern of Master's guests. This trip was about us, as Master's slut and Master's slave, making sure we made Master proud and prioritized the needs and desires of his guests. This was evident and clearly slut was painfully aware that Master was not going to provide any flexibility this weekend.

Master sat and we all reacted as if nothing had happened. Sir Jeremy took hold of the beer that I passed him and after I circulated the remaining beers, Sir Jeremy ordered me to remove his cock from his pants. I hesitated only for an instant and Sir Gilbert, sitting directly across from Sir Jeremy roughly kicked me in my bikini covered ass causing me to lunge into Jeremy's lap.

Sir Jeremy placed his beer in the holder and roughly took hold of my leash as well; he pulled it taut and I immediately responded by unbuckling his belt and then unzipping his pants. Sir Jeremy ordered me to continue and I subserviently took hold of his boxers and pants and pulled them off his muscular butt as he lifted slightly, then down to his knees, proceeding to his ankles and ultimately I did my best to gracefully take them off entirely.

Sir Jeremy's massive black prick was remarkably large in its soft state and I watched in astonishment as it swelled. My new Dom pulled my leash tighter bringing my face to his growing dark member. In an aggressive tone he said, "Beg to suck my superior cock faggot!"

Knowing that hesitation would only result in punishment, I obediently spoke. "Sir Jeremy, please allow me to suck your masterful and superior cock and prepare it for fucking my wife's delicious tight and unsatisfied cunt."

Sir Jeremy was intrigued with my response and pressed, "Why is your wife's tight cunt unsatisfied sissy," he asked?

Internally, I felt insignificant and humiliated but knew an answer was required, "Sir Jeremy, my little boy clit cannot please my wife, she needs real cocks to satisfy her slutty pussy, real large, thick and superior cocks like Master's member and those he may choose to please her such as your own Sir."

Everyone seemed amused including Sir Jeremy and as he yanked me closer, I opened my mouth and captured his growing mammoth cock in my eager mouth. Immediately, I remembered his aggressive use of me previously and winced at how he would use my whorish mouth this moment. He pulled the leash even tighter as he thrust deep into my sissy mouth and throat, gagging me roughly with his enlarging cock; it was evident that he was enjoying this degradation as he became even more aroused as he continued tormenting and humiliating me.

I was stunned at the size of his massive cock and could literally feel a thick vein on the side of his shaft as it continued to expand and thrust deeper into my mouth and throat causing me to choke. This only made him laugh and become more forceful pressing further and deeper into my throat. Copious amounts of saliva and mucus were building as I struggled to relax my throat and please my new assertive owner.

He continued his assault, manipulating me as his new sissy toy. Master laughed with the others as they watched my transformation into Jeremy's cock sucking puppet and my mouth worked hard to stretch around Sir Jeremy's impressive and now fully hardened cock. As I strained to please him, my eyes begin to water and instantly, Sir Jeremy plunged his huge black dong even further into the depths of my throat once again. It was too much and I gagged and choked spitting out huge amounts of saliva and mucus as he removed his coated cock from my throat while laughing at my appearance.

Without pause, Sir Jeremy ordered me to take hold of the base of his slick shaft and to steady it while he inserted his superior monster cock inside of his new slut. He physically grasped my wife and positioned her hungry cunt against the tip of his thick shaft (the base of which I held firm).

He stared at her as did the others and it was easy to see my wife's breaths quicken and the excitement that now overcame her. Sir Jeremy was thoroughly enjoying this moment and asked explicitly if my wife wanted his cock buried inside of her. She just shook her head avidly with combined lust and angst.

Still holding her leash, Sir Jeremy pulled roughly on it and repositioned her facing Gilbert and Sam. Forcefully, Sir Jeremy pressed his new eager slut onto his massive black cock head in this position and he ordered me to keep my hand on the base of his shaft as he penetrated and stretched my wife's cunt lips around his engorged tip.

My wife whimpered loudly as he pulled her further down on his cock and everyone watched in amazement as several more inches of Sir Jeremy's colossal prick disappeared inside of her wet slutty pussy. I watched in jealousy as my wife bucked slightly and threw her head back in a mixture of gratification and pain. It was evident the carnal pleasure she was already experiencing was immense and Sir Jeremy looked at me and smiled. "Slut," he asked, "Do you want to fuck my big black cock you naughty, dirty, slutty whore?"

Immediately and with no shame she responded verbally this time, "Yes Sir, please continue filling and stretching me with your massive big black cock, please, please, please fill my slutty cunt with your amazing and superior black fuck stick."

Sir Jeremy interrupted. "Tell your sissy faggot husband to get his greedy hand off my cock so you can have it all then slut."

Again without hesitation, my wife responded and did so expressing her strong annoyance with me, "cucky, get your sissy hands away from Sir Jeremy's precious black cock, you have already had the pleasure of sucking him and even filling that tiny condom of yours with your inadequate cum, it is my turn to finally get some enjoyment and satisfaction from a real man's cock."

She was now pressing her body downward trying to capture more of Sir Jeremy's mammoth glistening cock, but he held her firm and prevented more of his magnificent shaft from entering her entirely. Everyone laughed at her comments, my predicament and Sir Jeremy's masterful tactic of teasing and tormenting us both.

As I started to remove my hand from Sir Jeremy's shaft, he thrust upwards while pulling down on slut's torso. I felt my wife's pussy against my hand as she simultaneously slid down his vast cock while I ultimately removed my hand from Sir Jeremy's thick black manhood. Miss Jenny squealed as the full length is his mammoth cock buried inside of her.

We were all shocked at the sight before us combined with her screams; while Master's cock was certainly huge, Sir Jeremy was both thicker and longer and I knelt slowly watching in utter shock as I watched my wife's wet cunt stretch, widen and extend to accommodate the full length of his monster prick.

My wife was on her toes so still had some minor control, but this quickly ended. Using the strength of his legs, Sir Jeremy rose lifting her off the ground, his hands wrapped upward along her breasts clutching her shoulders and he held her slightly bent over as her legs hung in the air. With great force, he begin bucking his hips back and forth and she was ultimately hovering on his massive cock as he fucked her like a "rag doll".

It was incredible to watch and the others became more rowdy and cheered Sir Jeremy on. This resulted in him bucking her even more forcefully as he clearly enjoyed being the center of attention. With each full thrust my wife moaned in agony as her tight cunt was now being stretched beyond her previous limits and he most certainly was pounding at her cervix due to the more than impressive length of his manhood.

We all watched in astonishment as he continued to roughly fuck her in this manner. Sir Jeremy's strength was tremendous as he held and controlled her almost effortlessly as he had his way with her tender cunt. Tears had formed in my wife's eyes as he continued his aggressive assault and she even pleaded for him to slow his pace. "Please Sir, you are gigantic and your rough and deep penetration is excruciating Sir, please can you slow your place and allow me to adjust to your massive size, she cried."

A few of the men laughed at her pleas, and rather than slow his pace, Sir Jeremy became even more excited at the discomfort being experienced by his new slut. He did not relent at all and her appeal essentially had the opposite result. Sir Jeremy violently hammered away at her sore and widening cunt. I watched the others as they too were getting more enthralled by what was taking place and with each sip of beer and with each thrust of Sir Jeremy's cock disappearing deep into my wife's expanding pussy, they were becoming more boisterous.

After more than 10 minutes of vigorous fucking and near whining from my wife, I saw an astounding transformation take place. His slut was still screaming but her whimpering turned to moans of pleasure; my wife's cunt had acclimated to his massive size and everyone laughed at what an eager slut my wife had quickly transitioned into. Sir Jeremy also noticed and said sarcastically, "I knew you would come around slut, now you are going to dream, fantasize and crave my cock the rest of your life and you will never be able to feel pleasure from your husband's tiny boyclit ever again."

Sir Jeremy looked at me and smiled immediately and I bowed my head in combined humiliation and respect for Sir Jeremy; my mind wandered and it was very much a real possibility that if my wife continued fucking these stallions, my little dick would barely feel the sides of her stretched and gaping pussy.

Before I could continue that painful thought process, Sir Gilbert ordered me to remove his cock and as I unzipped his pants and proceeded to remove his boxers and pants, his already hard and enormous cock sprang free. He was clearly enjoying the scene and he took my leash from Sir Jeremy and pulled me tightly against his huge meat shaft.

My mind raced back to the measuring process and I remembered that it was Sir Gilbert that sported the most massive organ. I was dumbfounded as I could not imagine a cock larger than the one currently pummeling my wife's cunt. Sir Gilbert rubbed his thick and outsized cock head across my face and I felt some of his precum leak against my cheek. Sir Gilbert continued rubbing his dripping cock against my face and then proceeded to smear his salty precum across my lips. He pulled my leash even more tightly and I knew what was required; I opened my mouth as wide as I could taking his gigantic black bulbous head into my mouth and begin to suck and slurp his massive black dick.

I was mesmerized by the size, but it only lasted a few minutes as Sir Jeremy ordered me to move. He then bucked my slutty wife onto Sir Gilbert's lap with a single and forceful thrust. She rested her hands on each side of Sir Gilbert's legs and enthusiastically gobbled down his huge cock into her eager mouth and throat. All the while her legs were still held in the air as Sir Jeremy fucked her like the dirty whore that she had been transformed into. I was overcome with jealousy as my wife was now moaning loudly (despite having Sir Gilbert's large black cock deep in her throat) and she was unmistakably experiencing immense gratification.

Within minutes of being filled by two cocks, my wife's body being quivering wildly. Almost instantaneously, Sir Jeremy begin groaning himself as he slammed against my wife's wet cunt aggressively, "cum slut he ordered, " and in amazing fashion, his long deep strokes quickened but maintained the same impressive intensity.

In fact, he appeared to be fucking my wife with hostility and harder than I could have ever imagined and I was certain I had never seen such a forceful and determined fucking session even in my endless hours of watching porn. My wife pulled her mouth off Sir Gilbert's massive black cock and she begin shaking uncontrollably and screaming in animalistic and carnal fashion. She was visibly experiencing an earth-shattering orgasm and this brought Sir Jeremy over the edge.

He continued thrusting his enormous cock into her stretched, abused cunt unloading thick streams of hot sticky cum deep inside of her. His moans and thrusts continued for several minutes until he finally lowered her legs and ordered her to place them on the ground and to stand for herself. I watched as this task was quite difficult for my wife, her legs were like rubber and she was drained from the violent fucking she has just received from Sir Jeremy. Oh my God that was amazing, my wife said loudly as she gained a bit of composure.

Sir Gilbert did not give his new slut a chance to rest as he took hold of her hair, positioned her face, and forcefully slammed his giant black prick back inside of her mouth. My wife was bent over sucking Sir Gilbert, but still filled with Sir Jeremy's massive softening cock. Sir Jeremy took hold of my leash and ordered me rudely to position myself on my knees next to him and slightly behind my freshly fucked wife.

As he pulled his glistening black prick from my wife's red and swollen cunt, he crudely tugged my leash positioning my face directly against her pussy. Sir Jeremy then vulgarly barked at me, "Don't you dare let a drop of my precious cum drop to the floor faggot or you will be punished severely. Your wife's sloppy cunt is filled with my black seed and you have the fortune of consuming all of my exquisite, creamy jism."

Sir Jeremy smacked my wife's butt, commenting. "That is one hell of a piece of ass and I can't wait to fuck that again and again and again, this is going to be one incredible weekend."

His cum was slowly emerging from my wife's stretched inflamed pussy and I quickly and eagerly pressed my mouth to her pussy and licked upwards capturing his thick salty fluid. Sir Jeremy roughly pressed my face into her swollen cunt as I lapped at her tender hole. For a second there was only a little as Sir Jeremy had deposited his seed deeply into my wife, but as my mind thought that this was not going to be all that bad, my wife's pussy made a squishy sound and his warm salty cum begin to flow from her loose messy cunt.

Copious amounts of cum gushed from her gaping pussy and I gulped and swallowed endlessly. The taste and smell were strong as I continued slurping Sir Jeremy's cum from my wife's puffy used pussy. As I lapped up the remaining trickle of salty cum, I could hear slurping coming from my wife as she eagerly sucked on Sir Gilbert's gigantic black cock.

Several seconds later, Sir Gilbert pulled my wife's head off his cock, maneuvered behind her, roughly me shoved me aside (knocking me to my knees with my face glistening from Sir Jeremy's cum fluid), and slammed his massive black cock inside her newly cleaned cunt. I watched in awe as there was no tenderness or ability to acclimate to Sir Gilbert's massive size; it was just raw and carnal as he buried the full length his huge member all of the way inside my wife's sore inflamed pussy.

Even though she was already stretched out from the abuse Sir Jeremy had unleashed, my wife made a deafening cry as she was filled and stretched once again. Sir Gilbert chuckled then stated obscenely, "How does that feel slut, this is the largest cock you will have all weekend and likely your entire life, you are a lucky bitch to have my superior black meat stick inside of your whorish cunt and I am going to violently pound that poor pussy of yours like it has never been fucked."

Sir Gilbert's thickness was supposed to be the same size as Sir Jeremy from memory, but there seemed to be a noticeable difference. My wife's cunt was so stretched around his thick black massive member that her swollen pussy lips looked like part of his cock with literally no room to give. It looked as though any movement could cause them to rip apart which had me quite nervous.

Before I could continue to worry about my wife's stretched pussy, Sir Jeremy approached and ordered me to clean his still dirty cock. Without hesitation, he took hold of his still massive, but now semi-erect black manhood and slapped my face multiple times causing the group to laugh. He then buried his member deep into my mouth and throat and I obediently sucked the newly dried cum from his shaft.

The taste was the same as before, it was the dried mixture of their combined juices and I felt my little hard cock pulsing in my pink panties. I licked and sucked until he was pleased and when he felt I had done my service, Sir Jeremy roughly shoved me off his massive prick obscenely remarking, "The only things you are good for sissy faggot are gulping down cum and cleaning cock and pussy."

Master laughed and made mention of my erect tiny cock. "You certainly like sucking cock slave as it is evident by how excited your little clitty has become."

I looked down to see the visible wetness from my boy clit leaking precum into my panties. Everyone laughed, but quickly turned their attention back to Sir Gilbert and my slutty wife.

Sir Gilbert quickly removed his gargantuan cock from his new slut's pussy with a "pop" and as he did so, he held her ass cheeks firmly apart. We all watched in amazement as my wife was left with a gaping, shapeless, and battered pussy-hole. Strangely I felt even more precum leak from my miniature cock as I stared at my wife's stretched opening. Master ordered me to get the group some more beers and reluctantly and sadly I complied.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds