• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dee - Revenge

Dee - Revenge

1234

It has been a while since I last published a story. A lot has happened in the last year.

My wife of 36 years passed away on the last day of February. She had been sick for a 6 long years with Alzheimer's. I sold my house and moved into a condo. All of this has taken time away from writing stories. Just a quick update.

Red Tempest

*

This story and or any portion of this story may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copyright owner, except for the brief quotations used in a review.

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

I would like to thank my three fine editors who work on this story, Barney R, Dee, and Lisa. Thanks to all three for making this story read better. As always I did some final revisions and any mistakes are mine.

Copyright 2016 Red Tempest

*****

DEE - REVENGE

By Red Tempest

CHAPTER ONE

David

Tomorrow will be my 80th birthday. I was in the pole barn outside of my farmhouse, looking at my collection of classic cars. I was standing by my first car, a 1964 Pontiac Tempest. I remember dealing with the owner on this car.

The junkyard was twenty miles north of Gladwin. The junkyard reminded me of the TV show, Sanford and Son. The car was in bad shape, one step from a car crusher. The guy wanted twelve hundred dollars for the car. I think he thought he found a sucker.

"I will give you five hundred for it," I offered.

"Make it a $1,000.00 dollars, because it's a convertible, also I have a new top for it," he countered.

We finally agreed on seven hundred for the car.

I will get back to the car later. Let me tell you my story on how I was hustled in a pool tournament. The story really starts well before the tournament. I guess it will be sort of my life story.

Hi, my name is David Winters. I am five feet nine inches tall and weighed 170 pounds. I have darkish blonde hair, and blue eyes. I am in great shape. In high school, I ran both cross-country in the fall and track in the spring. In between I worked out in the weight room.

Denise (Dee) Treman was my girlfriend. We dated exclusively during our junior and senior years of high school. We both gave our virginity to each other after our junior spring dance. Everybody figured we would get married and live happy ever after. We both graduated in the spring of 2000.

Dee wasn't the most beautiful girl in our class, but we loved each other. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was five feet three inches tall, and weighed 125 pounds. Her figure was just average, 34B-25-35. Her breasts were cone shape, with nice big nipples. Her legs are her best feature. She wasn't much into sports, but she was a great dancer. She went to dancing class once a week in the evening. She also has a great singing voice. She played the flute in the band.

We both lived in Saginaw County. I wasn't the smartest person in school. I graduated in the middle of the pack with a C+ average. After high school, we both plan on going to Delta Junior College. In college, I planned to study general management. Dee was smart in high school, with over a B average. She was always on the honor roll. Delta has a very good nursing curriculum. When she graduates from Delta, she would like to get a job as a nurse in one of the local hospitals.

My family owned a small concrete company. The company specialized in doing patios, driveways and sidewalks for mostly new homes. We also have a small block making business.

In the early 1990's, the block business just took off. During this time dad got out of the concrete business. Now besides blocks, we sell bricks, brick pavers, concrete accessories, concrete coloring and stamping patterns, and a lot of other related material.

My dad (Richard) and my two older sisters (Paula and Pam) ran the business. I helped out in the summer months, after school and on Saturday's. They were grooming me to take dad's place when he retires. A few years before I graduated from high school, dad bought a huge place with a large building on it. He was going to convert that into our new retail store. The present store is at our manufacturing plant. By moving the retail store to the new property and building, it gave us a bigger store and a lot more space to show our products. It also freed up space for us to store more and different types of blocks and bricks at the manufacturing plant. The plant was just across the river from the new retail building and yard.

I graduated with an associate degree in General Business. Dee got her degree in nursing as a LPN. Even before she got a job in nursing, she began to take classes to get her RN degree. A few months after we graduated from Delta, we got married in September. We had a great wedding, but of course all weddings are for the bride. As the groom, I just tried to stay out of the way. We flew to Jamaica for our honeymoon.

Dee got a job at the Marlette Regional Hospital. I started working for Dad in the block business. Dad and the girls ran the office and I ran the yard helping customers with their purchases.

Dee and I moved into a small rental house in the town of Kingston. We planned on saving our money so we could build our own house in the near future. Our location in Kingston was closer to Marlette. It made the drive shorter for Dee to get to work. It was about an hour drive for me to get to work from our house. Dee worked those goofy shifts twelve hours for three days and then three days off. She worked three days on day shift, off for three days, and then three days on the night shift. I don't think that I could work that type of a shift. It would be too hard to get the sleep pattern right.

The color and stamped concrete part of our business, really came into play during this year. People with money wanted their driveways, patios, and pool decks done with color concrete and a stamped pattern. I was attending a lot of seminars and training classes during the winter months.

I tried to get Dee to join me on these seminars, but she always claimed that she had to work. From the time we were married in September to December, we seemed to fuck like bunnies. But after I attend a two-day seminar in mid-December, Dee started to act a little different. The frequency of sex that we had, started to diminished. In the beginning of our relationship, either one of us would initiate our sexual action. Now it seemed that if we were going to have sex, I would be the one to initiate the action.

Maybe if I had some more experience with different women. I might have noticed the different signals she was giving off. Unfortunately, as a newly married man, I didn't know just what to look for.

In March, I was attending a week long seminar. The seminars included training classes working with color and stamp concrete. The classes are all about teaching the tricks of installing color and stamped concrete.

Our company planned on being a major supplier of these types of products in our area. I was going to be the main trainer for our area contractors. I needed to know everything that I could about color and stamping concrete.

I left on a Sunday and I wasn't scheduled to return until early Friday evening. Most of the training classes finished up Thursday. There were some seminar classes on Friday morning. With a big luncheon to wrap up the conference.

I skipped the Friday morning seminar and luncheon. I left for home right after I had eaten breakfast. It was a four-hour trip to get back home to my loving wife Dee. I pulled up to our house and there were a couple of cars in the driveway. I parked on the street, 'I wonder who is over to our place?' I walked into the house and there were two guys sitting in the living room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We are waiting our turn after the three guys in the bedroom finish fucking the slut," they both replied.

"What!" I said not really sure what I heard.

"The woman who lives here will fuck any of Jimmy's friends and we're next," he said.

Now some of her actions were starting to make some since. The last few months Dee was acting a little bit strange when I got back home from either work or conferences. I just could not figure out what the problem could be.

I went to into our bedroom. What a shock. She had two white guys and one black guy, doing a triple penetration. Son-of-a-fucking-bitch, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She spits the cock out of her mouth and screamed, "Oh, you big black bastard fuck my pussy harder and deeper. Bury that cock deep into my cunt, you are so much bigger than my husband. Fuck me harder, make me cum again."

The guy who had his cock in her mouth, began to jacking off over her face, covering it with his cum.

The black guy spoke. "You like this big black cock in your little white pussy, don't you bitch?"

"Oh, yes, you stretch my pussy wide open and bury it so deep, that my belly button begins hurts," she said moaning in pleasure.

The guy fucking her ass gives a grunt and fills up her star hole with his hot cum.

The black guy snarled, "Get ready bitch, I going to fill that white pussy so full, that the next two babies you make will be black."

Then he grunts as he filled her cunt full of his cream.

I noticed that nobody was using a condom. Fuck, I wonder if that bitch gave me any type of disease. Fuck nobody was using any type of protection that I could see.

The three guys finished up, dressed and left the room. She had cum covering her face and dripping out her ass and pussy.

"Hey, someone get me a wet towel so I can clean up and get ready for the next two guys," she said without a trace of guilt.

Shit, I can't believe this, what a fucking slut. 'How come I never saw this coming?' I thought to myself. God I loved her so much. I must have just overlooked all the signs of a cheating wife.

I went into the kitchen and puked into the sink. I turned on the water to wash my face and rinse my mouth out. I was just getting a drink, when the other two guys went into the bedroom. I could hear the action starting. I entered the bedroom.

I heard her ask one of the guys, "Who's that guy?"

"I don't know, I think he's a friend of Jimmy's," he replied.

"Tell him to stick around, I'll fuck him next," she said.

Fuck, Fuck, she was so far gone, she doesn't even recognize me.

I couldn't take any more of watching her getting fucked. I left the bedroom and walked back into the kitchen. I noticed a large envelope on the kitchen table. I opened the envelope. It was packed full of pictures of her having sex with different guys. I took the envelope with me.

I noticed her cell phone on the table. I took that too. It left her without any type of phone communication. We didn't have a landline in the house.

I left the house and drove my truck toward Saginaw. I placed a call to the company attorney Rick Lawman.

"Rick, David, I need you to recommend to me a good divorce attorney?"

"What's the problem?"

I told him what I discovered when I walked into the house after being gone for a week.

"David, I have a guy in mind. I will make contact with him and have him give you a call as soon as possible. Don't do anything stupid, until you talk with him."

About twenty minutes later, Brian Kennedy gave me a call. He was one of the best defense attorney's around. I didn't know he took on divorce cases.

"Hi, Brian Kennedy here, Rick asked me to give you a called me. Why don't you tell me what was going on?"

I filled him in on all that happened today and how I found a package of pictures of her having sex with different guys.

"Where are you now?" He asked.

"I'm on M-46, about halfway toward Saginaw. I should be in town in thirty minutes." I replied

"Ok, when you get into town, come right over to my office. I will start working on the divorce papers immediately," he said.

When I got to his building, his secretary ushered me into his office. He nodded at me as he finished up working on some papers.

We discussed everything from A-Z about this whole situation. Then we talked about how to proceed with the divorce. I gave him the envelope and he looked at all the pictures of her having sex with other men. He kept some of the more damaging pictures that were in the envelope and gave the rest to me.

"Ok, let's go over this one more time. Are you positive that you really want to go through with the divorce?" Brian reiterated.

"I just want out. She had destroyed any trust and respect that I had for her. She also ripped all the love that I had for her out of my heart. How in the world could I stay with her after all that I just watched," I replied?

"Ok, I will work on this over the weekend and get the papers processed Monday. We should be able to server her either Tuesday or Wednesday. Do you know what her work schedule is? We want to server her at work, right?" He asked.

"She works on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. She will be working the late shift this week. Yes, I want her served at work," I said.

"I'm going to see dad and fill him in on what had happen. I will then either get a motel room or stay with some friends. I don't want to bring my family into this matter if I can help it. Monday I will go back to the house and get my stuff. It would be great if you could serve her Tuesday. One thing in my favor was dad still held all the stock in the company, my sisters and I were basically employees," I said

"She can keep the car. I'll sign the title over to her. The car was paid for and she will have to pay for the insurance when it comes due. After all bills are paid, we will split the remaining cash assets 50/50. I will keep up the payment on the house until the divorce was final. Then it was up to her to make the payments. All the utilities are covered under the house rent price," I said.

We discussed the settlement some more. We tweaked some of my points. In the divorce papers we put in a restraining order keeping her 200 feet from me and company office.

I stopped at the health clinic. I got tested to see if she gave me any STD. I left the clinic and went to the office. Both dad and my sisters were still there. I called them into a conference room and informed them of my pending divorce. Needless to say they were all shocked.

We discussed the ramification of the divorce and how it might affect the business.

"There wasn't any way that she can get any of the business or business profits," Dad said.

"Should Dee somehow find a way to call here. Please make sure that you don't tell her that you have seen me or know where I might be staying. I have her cell phone. She will have to find other options to communicate with," I said.

They all assured me that mums the word and would act like they knew nothing. Then we cooked up a story, because we knew she be around Saturday looking for me.

After the girls left, I showed dad some of the pictures of Dee with other guys. He was shocked beyond belief.

"Son I would never have believed that she could do something like that to you," he said sadly shaking his head.

"I know dad I'm still in shock over this," I replied with tears in my eyes.

I left dad and called a buddy of mine. "Hey can I bunk at your apartment for a couple of days?" I asked.

I knew even if Dee guesses that I might be here, he would never rat me out to her. He thought that she was never the right girl for me.

CHAPTER TWO

Dee

'Damn David was running late. He told me he would be home around 4:00 pm or so. It is now 6:00 pm. I should have never fucked Jimmy's friends today, now I am fucking sore in my pussy and ass. I know David will want sex once he gets home. I regret the day I got tangle up with Jimmy and his friends. He showed me those awful pictures of me doing all those disgusting sexual acts with all those different guys. He keeps blackmailing me with those pictures.'

I begin to search for my cell phone to give David a call. 'Where did I put that damn thing?' I tore the house apart looking for that stupid phone, but no luck so far. 'Shit we don't have a landline in this stupid house. Everything seems to be going against me today.' As I thought back on what happen to me to start all my problems.

It started in mid-December, and David had to go to overnight conference. "Dee why don't you go with me to this conference?" David asked.

"I can't, we have one nurse on vacation and another one is sick, so we are shorthanded for the week," I said.

I knew that they would not give me two days off. He left on a Tuesday and wouldn't be back until late Wednesday afternoon. I was scheduled to work Sunday through Tuesday day shift, and fill in Wednesday if needed. On Tuesday late morning the hospital told me I didn't have to work Wednesday. The person who was sick would be back for her regular shift. David had already left for his conference earlier in the morning.

Tuesday afternoon a couple of the girls were going to the bowling alley in Sandusky to watch their boyfriends bowl. They planned to have dinner and have a few drinks, while watching the bowling matches.

"Dee would you like to join us tonight?" They asked me.

They knew that David would not be home until late Wednesday afternoon.

"No, I don't think so, I'm going to go home and take it easy," I said.

They kept at me, bugging me until they finally wore me down. I agreed to go with them. I got off work a little early, and told them I would meet them at the bowling alley somewhere between 7:00 and 7:30 pm. When I got to the bowling alley, I ordered a glass of wine. We ordered a couple of nacho's and cheese for dinner. We split them between the three of us. The orders were huge, more than we could eat. Good thing their boyfriends helped us eat them. Jimmy who married my cousin, was bowling on the other team. So it was fun to talk with him. We would always talk at family reunions.

When the girl's boyfriends got done bowling, they pushed two tables together so we could all party together. I was having a really good time with the girls and Jimmy. He went to the bar and came back with a wine for me and a beer for himself. After a while, I started to feel flush and dizzy. Jimmy jumped up and helped me.

"I think she had too much to drink. I will take her home, if it was alright with everyone?" Jimmy asked the group.

Nobody in the group thought much of it. They knew that Jimmy was my cousin. Who better than family to take care of family?

"I will take her home in her car and you follow me in your car and pick me up at her house," he said to his buddy

Jimmy drove me home. He helped into the house and had me sit down at the kitchen table. God I felt dizzy. He got some orange juice from the fridge and poured me a small glass of it.

"Here drink some of this, it will help settle your stomach, and get some vitamin C into your system. It should help ease your dizzy feelings," he said.

I drank it down and put my head into hands on the table. Jimmy went to the door to let his buddy inside

"I gave her a glass of orange juice with some more of the rape-date drug in it. We will give her ten minutes or so, to give it a chance to get into her system. Then we will have some fun with her in HIS bed," he said.

A short time later Jimmy helped me to my bedroom and started to undress me. I was helpless to stop him. His buddy began taking pictures of me getting stripped out of my clothes. They did awful things to me. Soon my body betrayed me. I started to enjoyed what they were doing to me. I sucked on both of their cocks. They both fucked my pussy and ass. At one time one was fucking me, while I was sucking the other guy's cock. They did a double team on me with one in my cunt and one in my ass. I was such a slut. I seemed to enjoy everything that they did to me. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted more. All the time they took pictures of their actions with me.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dee - Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds