• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How Tonight Ends

How Tonight Ends

This is a story I actually wrote for an ex-girlfriend when we were dating. She was on a long trip and I wanted to give her a surprise when she got home.

Please send me some feedback and comments for future consideration, and cast your votes when you're done. This is my first story on here, so please be kind.

All characters are consenting adults, and over the age of eighteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are out one night with friends. You all walk back to your dorms together. As you leave your friends at their door and begin to walk home alone, someone grabs you from behind! You are bound, blindfolded and dragged away.

The next thing you know, the blindfold has been taken off and you're in a beautiful room. There are wooden panels, a fireplace with a fire, and a full king size bed. You try to leave, but the doors are all locked. Eventually, though you try to resist, you fall asleep on the bed.

Soft, wet strokes. mmmm. It's gentle. the pleasant feeling wakes you and you realise that you are spread out naked on the bed. Before you can register anything else, another wave of pleasure washes over you and you realise it's coming from between your legs. You look down. Someone. A man, wearing only boxers is licking your soft smooth, now VERY wet treasure. You're body wants more, but your mind rebels. You go to hit the man,

But right at that moment, he slides a finger deep inside you and sucks the juice from your pussy and before you know it, your hands are on the back of his head begging him to go deeper into your burning teenage body. You need this. Need it more than anything else in the world.

The man teases your clit. He sucks your pussy and penetrates you with his tongue and 2 fingers. He licks and kisses every part of your upper thigh and belly. You just squirm and moan. Nothing else matters.

Finally, he pulls himself away and before you can open your eyes, he kisses you. It's a long deep kiss and you open your mouth to receive his tongue. After what seems like hours, he pulls away and I look into your eyes. You can't believe it, but the sight of me actually makes you hornier.

As my eyes and hands move down your body and start to massage your breasts, you look down. My boxers are straining under the effort of containing my penis. As I kiss my way down your neck and suck on your beautiful nipples, your hands reach down on me. I move in. I want this as much as you do. You unbutton my boxers and let my large cock come free. It's rock hard and you almost cum knowing it's all for you.

As my hand reaches down toward your crotch again, you stop me. It's my turn. You lay me out flat on the bed and pull my shorts off. Your mouth wraps around my dick. OH DEAR GOD, you're good at that. You suck and pump and lick and I thrust up into your mouth wanting it to go on.

Finally, you stop. The desire between your legs needs a penis to quench it. You manoeuvre your dripping, glistening pussy over my cock and use your hand to guide it inside.

For a second neither of us move. The feeling is so intense, so wonderful, so beautiful that neither one of us can believe it is actually real.

Then at the same moment, we go mad. I pound my big cock fast up into you, while you bounce up and down as hard and fast as you can. Your tits bounce and I put my hands on them to make you scream even louder. We've lost track of where we are, or who we are, we only know that this sex, our sex must go on forever.

I feel your pussy start to tighten. You want to cum. You need to. I flip you over onto your back and thrust my cock into you deeper than ANYTHING has ever gone before. You can feel me in your stomach as my hands continue to squeeze your boobs and my tongue ravages your face and neck.

You scream my name as I finally push so deep inside you, you feel like you've been impaled. All your other senses are gone. There is only now. The massive penis inside you and the gorgeous, horny girl who made it happen. Your pussy grips that cock and pulls it deeper inside as you cum. Your whole body spasms. You cum so powerfully on that cock it's like you've never felt anything before. Then, just as the flood begins to subside, another orgasm racks your perfect body. I am cumming. I shoot powerful jets of hot spunk deep within the fantastic pussy that is yours. You scream and love every second of it.

After 10 minutes, we both return to sanity. The bed is covered in sweat, but we don't care. I pull out of your still wet pussy and we hold each other for hours. As you fall asleep, you realise you don't care when you get home or what you have to do. As long as I am here in your arms with me in your pussy, everything is beautiful.

And as you finally close your eyes, you silently hope that when you wake up, my head will be between your legs once more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How Tonight Ends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds