• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lured, Taken, Owned Ch. 05

Lured, Taken, Owned Ch. 05

"Click Clack, Click Clack," my shoes sounded as I headed toward the door.

"Butch," I heard my captor yell.

I stepped out onto the brick porch when the dog startled me; shooting out the door and waited for me just beyond the porch...interesting!

He waged his tail in delight, barked, and took off across the front yard and came back with a Frisbee.

"Hey Butch, is that your name; you want to play?" I asked.

He dropped the Frisbee and backed up.

"You were there, you were in my room as I was recovering," I told him not expecting him to respond.

He nudged the Frisbee towards me, backed up, stretched on his front legs, and barked.

I squatted and picked up the Frisbee and gave it a good toss. Butch chased it down, caught it and brought it back. We continued to play this game for quite a while.

"You look beautiful," my master remarked sneaking up behind me.

"It would have been well accepted earlier asshole," I replied not turning around.

"I'm sorry; I shouldn't have said it,"

"Don't you think it's too late for that now? I questioned.

"I don't want you to leave," he whispered.

"You threw me out,"

"You're still here,"

"Not because I want to be,"

"Then why are you still here?"

"Because Butch wanted to play,"

"I want to play with you too,"

He made me giggle...

"Let me take you out," he offered suddenly wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Ah," instantly I was his.

"Is that a yes?

"Yes,"

Why can't I control myself?

"I'll go take a quick shower and we'll go," he said.

"I'll just keep Butch company until you return," I told him.

"You do that," he said as he left to get ready for our date.

What's wrong with me?

I can walk right out of here and be free but I think I love him; at least I think I do.

What am I saying?

(Bark)

I picked up the Frisbee and threw it again...and again...and again until master came out to get me.

"How do I look?"

He was wearing jeans, a light blue button up shirt, a dark blue blazer, and accessorized with a brown belt and brown shows.

"Very handsome," I giggled.

He kissed me and took my hand, "Let's go."

"C'mon Butch," I called as my master led me back into the house.

(Bark)

He walked beside me than ran into the house to his water bowl.

"Okay Butch, we're leaving now," master told him.

(Cry) he lay beside his bowl.

We left through the mudroom which led to the ten car garage; they were parked back to back with five garage doors in the front and five in the rear.

"Impressive!" I stated when he opened the door to the garage. There was a Honda Civic, Toyota Camry, Lexus IS, Lamborghini, Jaguar XF, Bugatti Chiron, '69 GTO, Dodge Challenger Hellcat, Dodge Ram, and a Caddy Escalade.

"Which one should we take?" he asked.

"The Bugatti!" I answered with enthusiasm.

"Good choice,"

"There weren't any bad choices,"

"I know," I said giggling.

He opened the door for me; he made me feel so feminine.

He got behind the drivers wheel after shutting my door. The garage door opened, he started the car, and off we went.

We didn't say much as I peered out the window enjoying the sights and my freedom.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked him.

"To a party,"

I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You're taking me to a party!"

"What's so funny about that?"

"You're taking me out in public and I don't even know your name,"

"Just call me Master,"

I started to wonder if I was actually free or not.

"Is there a problem?"

"No," I answered as I smiled and put my left hand on his right hip.

"Something's wrong," he stated.

"Nothing," I insisted as my eyes watered slightly.

"We're almost there; it'll be fine," he stated.

"I know," he knew something was wrong as I stroked his hip slightly.

A few turns and a few more minutes and we were there.

I kissed him to assure him I was going to be on my best behavior as we waited for our turn at the security gate. I pulled down the visor to check my makeup as the car moved forward.

He rolled down the window and handed the officer our invitation.

"Thank you," the officer said as he carefully checked the paper with an infrared light.

My makeup was still perfect and pushed the visor back to its original position.

"Just follow the driveway up to the house and the valet will take care of your vehicle," the officer said.

"Thank you," my master replied.

I thought the officer would have at least confirmed my master's name but he didn't and I still didn't have a clue to what my master's real name was.

We proceeded to the house; we stopped and a large circular part of the driveway in front of the house.

"Mam," a man said as he opened my door and held out his hand to help me out of my seat.

"Thank you," I told him as I took his hand.

"My pleasure mam," he returned.

I could have fainted; I felt so womanly since leaving the house and being called mam sealed the deal.

My master took my hand and led me up the steps to the front door where two men opened the doors for us.

"Thank you," I said.

"My pleasure mam," the man on my side told me.

I could definitely live this lifestyle for the rest of my life; no worries, pampered, oh my!

Once I was in I was all smiles; distinguished, well-dressed men and women mingling. I would definitely trade genders for this...if I haven't already!

"Are you okay?" my master asked.

"Yes," I answered giggling.

"She's beautiful; you never seem to amaze me," a familiar voice called out.

"Dan?" I blurted in surprised.

"Dan, where's your father?" my master asked.

"He's in the back...next to the slave table," he replied.

"Shut up asshole," my master told him.

"Remember, you owe me," Dan snickered.

My master put his arm around my waist and led me to the rear of the house and to the left.

"Please have a seat and I'll be right back," my master told me.

"What's Dan doing here?" I whispered.

"I'll explain later; I just have to take care of something first," he explained without answering my question.

"Why can't I come with you?" again I whispered.

"Hey everyone, this is Kristen, make her feel welcomed will you?" he asked the girls at the table.

I started to panic; this was the slave table Dan mentioned.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Please, I'll be back shortly," he whispered.

"Fine," I sat and watched him join a group of men.

"Kristen, Kristen!"

"Sorry," I smiled and turned toward the girls.

"Welcome to the round table," an oriental girl told me.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I'm Traci," the oriental girl introduced herself.

She had round blue eyes; she was definitely mixed and really beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine," a beautiful black girl introduced herself.

"Hi, I', Olivia," an Indian looking girl said.

"Lori," another said.

"Kimberley," another said.

"Cindy," the sixth and last girl said.

"Nice to meet everyone," I replied.

"So you're the one?" the Traci blurted.

"I don't understand," I told her.

"You're the one that captured your master's heart," Kimberly said.

Their remarks caught my interest but I had to turn to locate my master. He was approximately twenty feet behind me conversing with a few men. I turned back to the girls.

"Your master broke the rules; he fell in love with you and you with him," Traci, the outspoken one remarked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I told her.

"My master was arguing with someone earlier this morning about that same someone falling in love with his slave," Cindy remarked.

"That's right honey, you're sitting at the slave's table," Jasmine mentioned.

"The word was you were drop dead gorgeous," Cindy stated.

"When you walked in we knew it was you; you're model looks are beyond comparison," Traci said.

"You have the wrong girl," I giggled.

"We're slaves, plain and simple," Jasmine stated.

"We've been kidnapped, raped, and trained to act like females...Lori began.

"Except me, my Korean father sold me to my master for five-thousand when he saw gay porno on my computer," Traci informed me.

"I want to be a boy again, I hate this life but my master is determined to sell me," Lori told me.

"Have you ever heard of self preservation?" I asked her.

"Do you really like getting fucked up the ass and sucking cock Kristen?" Lori asked.

"It's not really that bad..." I started.

"There's nothing like a group of men fucking every orifice of your body while you're jerking off two others," Traci stated.

"You actually did that?" Lori asked.

"No, I've only had my master's cock and his wife's strap-on at the same time but a girl can dream," Traci told everyone.

We laughed and a big burly man came over to the table and hushed us.

"Lori!" a man called her.

"My master," she whispered as she acted like she didn't hear him.

"I'm done with you! I just gave you away! You know what that means smart ass? It means I'm not liable for your training. He can kill you for all I care," he whispered loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Who took me?" her tone changed for the worse.

"The Sheik!" he laughed.

"Well girls, good luck!" Lori said as she got up and was escorted out the door.

"Let that be a lesson to the rest of you," he stated then called over another girl then left.

"Hi everyone, my names Becky," she smiled as she sat in what was Lori's chair but was ignored.

"Who's the Sheik?" I asked.

"He takes all the trouble makers; horror stories abound from his camp," Traci explained.

I turned to look at my master to see him in a heated conversation.

"Does that bother you Kristen?" Traci asked.

"What?" I turned and asked.

"You stay in that fucking chair or you'll end up like Lori," Traci told me.

"What are you girls talking about?" Becky asked.

"Shut up Becky!" all the girls chimed in.

Jasmine grabbed and pulled me down as I stood wanting to approach the group of men.

"Girl, are you crazy?" Jasmine asked.

"That wasn't smart," Olivia told me.

"Everyone knows you have to raise your hand before your butt leaves the seat," Becky blurted.

"I didn't know," I admitted.

"It wouldn't have been so bad but they saw you," Olivia remarked.

"That could be the end of your relationship," Traci stated.

"But I didn't know," I sobbed.

"You don't disrespect your master...especially...in this house," Traci emphasized.

"Do you see all the people in this room Kristen?" Olivia asked.

"Yes,"

"They're all Buyers or Sellers and their women are either genetic women or previous respectful slaves that have learned their places in their new rich lives. The ones who couldn't conform to their new surroundings were turned into street hookers," Olivia told me.

"Wow, I didn't know,"

"See that hot girl with the red hair?" Olivia asked.

"Yes,"

"That's Candice, she's the couple's play thing for life; she has it made until the day she dies. A much better life than what she had as a male," Olivia informed me.

"If you want a good life you better learn to respect your master," Traci stated.

"Here he comes," Olivia told me.

"Let's go Kristen," he demanded.

"Thanks girls," I told them.

"Is something wrong?" I asked my master as we waited outside for our car.

"Don't worry about it,"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..."I started to whimper.

"It's okay,"

"You never told me I couldn't stand up," I cried.

"We'll talk about it later, "

"I love you,"

"Quiet!"

"Fuck you for bringing me here," I cried.

Our car came; the same man that helped me out of the car opened the door for me again.

"Thank you,"

"You have a good night mam," he said.

"Thank you,"

He waved as we pulled off.

The officer at the gate waved as we drove through.

The drive home was silent and long.

Not the night I thought it would be.

We pulled into the garage, I ran to the door but it was locked. He reached around me and unlocked the door.

"Fuck you," I cried as I ran to the basement with Butch in tow.

"Kristen," my master yelled.

I jumped on the bed and balled my eyes out.

"Kristen, let's go upstairs," my master demanded.

I ignored him and continued crying.

"Kristen...come on...upstairs," he demanded.

"Why don't you just sell me to The Sheik so

I'll be out of the way for your next victim," I cried as I sat up.

"Fine...stay down here if you want," he said angrily as he left.

"Butch, at least you love me," I whimpered.

(Bark, Bark!) He ran back and forth towards the door.

"You want me to go upstairs with you?"

(Bark, Bark!) He laid on his front paws than ran out the door.

I picked myself up and went upstairs; master was pouring two drinks in the kitchen; I walked to the other side of the island.

"What was Dan doing there?" I asked as I sipped my drink.

"He works for the sellers; he shot you full of female hormones while you slept on the nights you went out drinking," he admitted.

"And you did this to me...to sell me?" I asked wearily.

"Yes," he admitted.

I finished my wine and pushed the glass toward him; he filled it and I pulled it back.

"Are you still going to sell me?" I questioned cautiously.

"No," he told me.

"All the clothes upstairs fit me perfectly from hats to shoes... but...yet you never told me that you loved me; but you do...don't you." I said seductively.

I peered into his eyes and knew his answer.

"You want me; don't you?" I asked slipping out of my dress.

He just looked at me.

"You always want me!" I stated as I stood on the island and started to dance.

He opened another bottle of wine as he took in the sights. I continued my seductive moves as he tucked at his growing manhood.

I smiled and giggled as he stared at my seductive movements; my cleavage showing and my smooth tucked look.

It didn't take long before he removed all his clothes and joined me up on the island.

I stroked his cock as I kissed him.

He lightly pushed on my shoulders hinting he wanted me on my knees.

I immediately licked his balls as I made my way to his stiffened cock. His manhood was warm and tasty as my tongue rode over it. His moans were a clue to take him into my mouth. I took my time as I stroked his cock, taking him a little bit more into my mouth until I took all of him.

It's amazing how I turned into such a cock sucker but I wouldn't change it for anything. I enjoyed cock more than anything, except maybe my new wardrobe. Sorry, it's a girl's prerogative.

After bobbing back and forth I started to stroke him quickly; I wanted to taste and swallow his sweet jizz and after fifteen hard worked minutes he was at the point of no return.

"Ah!" he screamed releasing stream after stream into my mouth.

"Hmm," I continued as I swallowed as much as I could with each gulp. I waited until he emptied fully in my mouth before releasing his rod.

"Oh gauwd!" he exclaimed.

I slid my legs between his and sucked his cock while the blood flowed quickly back into his penis. Once hard I withdrew and grabbed his cock and pulled on it until he got on his knees. I pulled him in until our lips met and kissed him tenderly. I pulled him down on top of me wrapping my legs around him.

"My nipples...suck on my nipples," I commanded.

He fondled my right breast while he masterfully sucked and flipped my nipple with his tongue.

"Oh gauwd yes," I giggled and ran my hands through his hair.

His time was spent well as my nipples got rock hard and extended. He switched sides and now fondled my left breast and sucked masterfully on my right nipple.

He made his way down to my waist forgetting for a moment I still had a cock and not a vagina; how I wish I had a pussy right now.

"Fuck me... please...fuck me..." I panted.

He raised my legs above his shoulders; I reached down and guided his dick into my always ready for action lubed ass.

"Oh gauwd!" I screamed as he drove it home.

He didn't hesitate as he hammered me constantly for what seemed to be forever.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah...ah," he continued as he came inside of me but never stopping. He was still stiff and continued his onslaught until he came again a half hour later as I peered at the kitchen stove clock again wondering how long he could last.

"I want more," I whispered into his ear as he lay on top of me.

He laughed.

"I want to suck your balls through your cock,"

I whispered into his ear.

He laughed as he rolled off of me but not quite off the counter top.

I got off the island and handed him another bottle of wine.

He gracefully opened it and handed it to me.

"Such a gentleman," I posted as I took a swig and handed him the bottle.

"Thank you," he said as he took a drink.

I grabbed his cock and stroked it as I took another swig of the bottle then handed it back to him.

I wanted a pussy so much I straddled him and took him again while in the 69 position. I didn't want him to suck my cock but imagined he was lapping my pussy like in the porno flicks I used to watch.

He inserted the first bottle of wine which was now empty into my ass. I rocked back and forth as I sucked his cock back to life. It was a euphoric feeling being taken at both ends.

"Thank you," I said after I stopped bobbing up and down on his cock. I pushed back onto the bottle a few times as he held it steady for me.

Eventually, I turned around and squatted over his stiff member; accepting it easily. As I rode my man I played with my breasts which drove him crazy; he bucked meeting me half way.

"Oh gauwd...oh fuck...oh gauwd," I continued as I collapsed on him convulsing.

"Ah!" he shot his load again into my ass as I convulsed on top of him.

We waited for ten minutes enjoying our moment together before saying a word.

"So...what was the final conclusion to your meeting?" I asked motionless as I panted.

"Well...they basically told me...they're going to kill me if I don't give you up," he answered.

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them I wasn't giving you up,"

I laughed.

"What's funny about dying?"

"Nothing...but we have a lot of fucking to do before they come for me," I remarked before passing out on his chest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lured, Taken, Owned Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds