• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Porn Star is Born? Ch. 02

A Porn Star is Born? Ch. 02

1234

This story carries on from the last, beginning about three weeks later. Julie has already moved into Geoff's Flat and is continuing to work full time in the Children's Hospital, as a Sister/Ward Manager.

As Julie was about to leave for work, Geoff called out to remind her, that they were due at his Sister's Dinner Party, that evening.

"I'm on the early shift, finishing at 4pm, barring a crisis, I should have plenty of time. I will phone you, if I'm running late, but I will do my best," She shouted back, as she closed the door.

She liked walking down the three flights, to take in how luxurious it was, Marble Floors, a Stair Carpet and a Porter to open the front door for her. Life had just screeched to a halt and rushed off in a new direction. She hadn't really expected to find a Partner to rely on, even though he was much older. She had been the adult in most past relationships. Well, life was good, for the moment, so go with the flow. A potential rock in the road, was meeting his Sister tonight, would Elaine like her, or suspect her motives, who knows?

Unfortunately, there was a problem at work, with a young lad suffering Post Op Pancreatitis. He should have been passed to the ITU, but as usual, there were no beds and he was to sick to transfer easily. She had spent most of the day trying to stabilise him, prepare for possible Ventilation. Julie managed to warn Geoff at six, to say she would try and get to Dinner when she could.

The lad was settled as best she could, by eight and she left, to tired to want anything but a drink and bed. She had to go to the Dinner Party though and arrived at 8:30. The door was opened by a smiling, middle aged women.

"Hello, I'm Elaine, you must be Julie, I'm so pleased to meet you."

"I'm so sorry to be late," Julie replied.

"Don't worry, I think a sick child ranks a bit higher than a Dinner Party, in my scheme of things. Let me take your coat, please and I'll introduce you.

What a very fetching uniform, or perhaps it's just you inside it."

They entered the room,

"Look whose come, could you sit there on the left Julie." Elaine finished.

She apologised again for being late, before gratefully sipping at a glass of wine and joining the conversation. It wasn't really anything to worry about, Elaine had been genuinely welcoming and she smiled at Geoff across the table.

An hour later, Geoff, his Sister and her Husband were in the Kitchen, sorting out the plates.

"Well then, Julie, a delightful, intelligent lady and what a beauty. What did you do, kidnap and brainwash her?" Elaine asked, grinning.

"That's why you're my favourite Sister, always believed in me, come what may."

"Actually, I'm your only Sister."

"Well actually, actually, Julie had to persuade me that a relationship was possible. I thought, like you it seems, she was out of my class. But no, evidently I'm kind, intelligent, someone she can rely on for a change, someone who wouldn't be jealous of the demands of her job."

"Sensible girl, I like her more and more," Elaine finished.

Just then, Julie came in with more plates,

"What are you three talking about?" She asked.

"Why you of course, my dear. I was just wondering if Geoff had brainwashed you?" Elaine asked.

"Funny that, there are about 10 days I can't account for, that explains it." Julie replied, laughing.

"And a sense of humour, better and better.

Now, you must go home, you look dead on your feet. We'll have plenty of time to talk in the future.

You get her home and look after her," Elaine finished, talking to her Brother.

It was true, Julie was exhausted and had to work tomorrow. They said their goodbyes and left to take a Cab home.

"You're Sister is a lovely woman," Julie said.

"She is that and agrees with me, that I don't deserve you."

"Oh, we can all agree on that," Julie finished and kissed him.

When they got home, Julie had a quick shower and Geoff bought her a warm chocolate in bed. She fell asleep almost straight away. Luckily she was on the late shift, starting at 2pm next day, so could have a lie in.

The following weekend, was the next hurdle to cross, John, Geoff's son was home for the weekend and Alan his older brother would be there too. Julie was working till five on Saturday and the three of them were home to greet her when she got in and had cooked as well. John was an old friend already, he had been a patient on her ward, which was how she had met Geoff. He had obviously been telling his older brother what a "Babe" she was and the young man's eyes were on stalks, as he embraced her rather to enthusiastically.

"John was quite right, you have good taste Bro, how did you manage to catch this beautiful lady Dad?" Alan asked.

"Alright, now no more jokes about brainwashing, that's how your Aunt think I trapped Julie."

"Well if you didn't, respect Dad, you're the man." Alan finished.

"Now let's eat quickly, we can make the Cinema if we hurry." Geoff changed the subject, they were planning a family outing together.

The rest of the Weekend passed quickly and the boys went home to their Mother, after a late lunch. Julie had never been a great cook, but needs must and she was improving. When Geoff had put them on the train, they sat down with cups of tea.

"That went well, the boys seem to approve. Now if you could collect John from School in something revealing, his street cred would go up enormously." Geoff finished.

"Behave yourself," Julie slapped him, playfully.

"Seriously though, they have both been to single sex schools. Alan has been on a Gap Year before College, but he still seems to see Girls as a different species. As for John, I don't think he's talked to a Girl. I've discussed it with their Mother, we're both worried." Geoff finished.

"Their both good looking boys, they'll have to beat the girls off with a stick when they get to Uni." Julie reassured him.

"It doesn't work that way, Girls are put off by boys who stare at them adoringly and can't think what to say.

Look, I don't know how to broach this, but it's Christmas soon, could you speak to them? You know how to approach a Girl, how to talk to them." He finished.

"Of course, I'm an expert on how not to chat up a Girl. To many evenings with a mute guy, staring at my Tits."

"The thing is, oh goodness, this is difficult, I'm horrified at myself for asking it."

Julie had never seen him so embarrassed,

"Spit it out, it can't be that bad," She reassured him.

"Oh it can, the thing is, we were wondering, just an idea, if you could help them, you know, in what to do? They are bright boys, but very innocent in many ways."

"You mean a Human Biology lesson? Yes, awkward, but why not."

"No, we were thinking a more practical, hands on lesson, if you see what I mean." He finished, looking at Julie, who was about to explode.

"WHAT, MY GOD, do you actually mean you and your Ex think it's a good idea to let your two boys do me, have sex with me.

Oh I can see the advantages, I mean I'm cheaper than a Whore aren't I and that's what I'd be, a Whore. My God, so you and your ex wife think this is a good idea do you. I can't remember anything more insulting.

Perhaps you could send John back to School with copies of the Magazine next month." (Julie had done a nude photo shoot, to pay for a Holiday)

"I knew it was a bad idea, I'm sorry" He tried to placate her.

"A BAD IDEA, it's monstrous, have you actually thought it through. It's wrong on so many levels.

Firstly, I was hoping to have some sort of relationship with your kids, that didn't involve them banging me every time I see them. Do you think if I give them a "Practical Lesson", they won't want to repeat it?

Second it's borderline illegal, are they both over eighteen?

"Yes, of course, John is eighteen and Alan nineteen in three weeks" Geoff answered.

"Hey, I can give him a special Birthday present too, he'd like that.

Third, how do you propose to keep this Secret? Do you think they won't talk about it, John at school? He can tell his friends, whilst they look at my nude photos and they can all beat themselves off, a charming thought.

I am beyond angry, I thought I knew you." She finished, red faced, with a look of hate on her face.

"I know, I'm so sorry, I knew it was a mistake, but I never thought of you as cheap or a whore."

"And your Ex, are you really that naïve, can't you see how this puts me in my place. Let's me know she thinks I'm a whore," She snapped back.

"Now I'm going out for a walk, I don't know when I'll be back." She put her coat on and slammed the door as she left.

Julie returned some hours later. Geoff was sitting in the same place, in the dark, clutching a Whisky. Turning the light on, she stood in front of him, as he looked at her, miserably.

"I'm sorry Julie, you..."

"Shut up and listen, I am beyond angry with you, the lack of respect to me.

But, but, I can see the point in the suggestion."

"No, forget it, Ple..," He tried to interrupt.

"I said shut up, haven't you heard of the saying, if you're in a hole, stop digging.

I said, I see the point, your boys know nothing about Girls. For the sake of the poor Girls who are going to come across them, I'll try and knock them into shape, give them some idea. Think of it as a service to the Sisterhood.

Now you will do the following. Firstly, ask the boys, CAREFULLY, whether they want this and that it's your idea, not mine.

Secondly, you tell them this is a one off, never to be repeated offer. Never to be repeated, you've got that."

Geoff nodded miserably.

"Thirdly and this is the most important, they never discuss what happens between us, ever, not with School Friends, family, particularly their Mother, Girlfriends, no one ever, is that clear."

Geoff nodded again.

"Now I'm going to bed in the spare room, where I'll be staying, till I find some way to forgive you; I won't forgive your Ex."

With that, Julie made herself a cup of tea and went to bed. Next morning, when Geoff woke up, she had already gone to work. Over the succeeding days, she barely spoke to him, until she slowly thawed out and her anger diminished. The atmosphere remained chilly over some weeks, though she moved back to his bedroom.

Geoff found a time to talk to the Boys, one Sunday, when Julie was working. He outlined the idea of a "Practical Biology Lesson."

"Dad, are you crazy, she's your girlfriend. It doesn't show her much respect, does it? How did she react?" Alan asked.

"She was incandescent, she's barely forgiven me."

"I'm sorry Dad, but you're a fool, you don't deserve her. No, attractive as the idea is, she is gorgeous, we can't do it." Alan finished.

"Speak for yourself, only kidding," John put his hand up to his Brother.

"Well it's not funny Kid, not funny at all." Alan snapped back.

"Of course we can cancel the idea, it was a stupid one, but Julie will be even more angry, with me, not you. If you don't like the idea of course, we forget it." Geoff finished.

"We love the idea Dad, of course we do. We are just thinking about Julie, someone has to.

I think her conditions are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, I will try and forget about what happened as best I can.

You're right, we don't know anything about Girls, which way up they go, where things fit, etc" John finished.

"Why do I think, you two are the adults in this conversation, not me?" Geoff replied.

"Because that's exactly how we are all behaving Dad." Alan finished.

They settled on Christmas Eve, when they would be staying till after lunch the next day. Geoff would go off and stay with the boys Grandmother overnight and return next day, when the deed was done. It would be a Christmas present they would never forget. Julie wasn't working on Christmas Eve and would go for a late shift, after Lunch next day. When Geoff, vary carefully, explained the plan to Julie, she just glared at him and grunted her acknowledgement.

They were both looking forward to the Holiday period, decorating the Flat together, planning Presents, what they'd eat. Geoff just hoped they could get through the Holiday and it wouldn't be his last with her. He still couldn't understand his stupidity in involving her with his Son's sex education.

Christmas Eve soon arrived and Julie came to appreciate the advantages of wealth, when the groceries arrived in a green Harrod's van. No more fighting the crowds in a Supermarket. She spent most of the day making final arrangements and trying to forget what was to come. The plan was to eat early, so Geoff could drive off to his Mother's. The boys arrived at 1pm and rushed up stairs to wrap their presents and put them under the Tree. At 3 o'clock, they all sat down for a first celebratory drink of Champagne, John was "legal" now, at 18. Then they helped Julie bring out the Joint of Beef with all the trimmings and sat down to enjoy themselves.

When they finished, the Boys shouted "Presents" and went off to the Tree. One of the first , was to Julie, from Geoff. She opened it, shut the packet again and blushed.

"Come on, let's see," The boys shouted.

She held up a very brief bra and Pants set, white Stockings and an even briefer Santa outfit.

"We've got our Mother Christmas, you'll have to put it on now and give out the presents. Go on, I dare you," John shouted again, getting excited.

"No I can't, really Geoff, it's not appropriate. I'm sorry, I just can't," She replied, glaring at her Partner.

"You're scared, coward, you'll look great in it," Alan chipped in.

"I'm sure I will, but it's hardly the point,"

They stared at her, willing her to agree.

"Alright, but you're very bad, all of you and you must behave." She finally gave in.

In her room, she finally looked at the costume and Lingerie properly, much worse than she thought. As she changed, the white Bra was half cupped and try as she might, it wouldn't cover her nipples. The Pants were little better than a thong, just covering her Pubes and completely exposing her Buttocks. The white Holdups were fine, but the Santa outfit barely covered her Groin and ass. Putting on some nice Red Heels and perfume, she took a deep breath and headed straight for the stairs.

Her legs appeared first on the stairs, then her costume, which she tugged down as best she could. There were whistles and catcalls from the Boys and she curtsied in acknowledgement. The first problem was how to bend down to pick up the next present. Deliberately facing the boys, to hide her Ass as she bent down, only served to show acres of creamy cleavage, to further whistles. As Julie handed out the Presents, she avoided the Boys as best she could, so they wouldn't touch her. It was to embarrassing in front of Geoff. He seemed to be aware of this and left soon afterwards, to see his Mother.

"You'll get your present tomorrow Love," He said to Julie, then to the Boys.

"I'll stay the night with Nan, I don't see her enough, I'll give her your love."

"That's it, you're going to leave me to the tender mercy of your Sons. I thought you were supposed to protect me," She hissed at him.

"Oh go on with you, you can handle my Sons, enjoy yourself."

"Bastard," She hissed again and tried to hit him as he left.

Fixing a confident grin on her face, she turned to the Boys.

"Help me to tidy away and we can chat," She said breezily.

They rushed of course and now she felt less inhibited in giving them the benefit of her outfit. In the kitchen, she reached up to the Cupboards to put things away and her costume pulled clear over hr Ass, she looked naked. Then she turned and bent right down to another Cupboard, her Tits almost fell out of the the costume. Feigning ignorance of the effect she was having, Julie bustled away at cleaning and clearing, smiling as the boys leant forward to hide their erections.

When they'd finished, she said,

"Do you want TV, or sit and chat."

"Oh chat please."

"Yes I thought so, let's get a glass of wine and sit. I heard about you're Parents little plan and you heard my conditions, absolute secrecy, for ever, yes?"

"Absolute, I promise and I'm sorry this has, you know, you have to.." Alan finished lamely.

Julie sat between them on the Sofa.

"Yes, Yes, understood, now a few basics about Girls. They are not a different Species, they are actually, Homo Sapiens, just like you. Believe it or not, they are just as interested in Boys as you are in Girls, just cleverer at not showing it. Just accept, they are better at these things than you are.

They are interested in the same things, well mostly, perhaps not Football or Cars. So just talk to them, as you would to anyone else, be natural.

Don't talk about yourself all the time, ask about them. Try and be funny, but please, please, don't tell jokes, big mistake. Funny at your own expense is good, don't overdo it and make yourself out a total loser. Be complimentary about them, their hair, dress, whatever, but don't overdo that, it's creepy. If they are being generous, wearing something sexy, take a peek, it would be rude not to, but don't stare at their Tits all night, big mistake, I know.

With me so far, it's not Rocket Science."

"Yes Julie, thanks," John said, wide eyed, staring at her cleavage.

She lifted his head,

"Now what did I just say, were you listening?"

"Sorry Julie."

"Final big secret, prepare for a shock, Girls like Sex, just as much as you, they just hide it better.

Now that doesn't mean they want Sex with you, they may even want it with another Girl, but they do want it. They aren't going to give it to you on a plate, they want to see you earn it, but they want it too."

Julie stopped talking and they all sat in silence for a while. Here comes the Practical, she thought, get on with it, or lose your nerve girl.

"Now let's assume some poor girl has wasted an evening on one of you, even more unlikely, she's going to let you kiss her."

Standing up, she pulled Alan to his feet, putting her hands on his shoulders. He did the same and they moved slowly together, kissing softly, open mouthed. They carried on for over a minute, till she pulled away.

"That's really very good, you obviously meant it, but no tongue down my throat and no grabbing my Ass. Hands on Shoulders or Waist please, very good. You can hold me tight, but no Ass grabbing."

She turned and pulled John to his feet and repeated the exercise.

"Look guys, have you been practising, that was perfect too. Believe me, this imaginary Girl is just realising she just might not have totally wasted her evening.

Now, let's assume you are getting on well, or it's a second Date. How are you going to move things along."

She pulled Alan into another clinch and after a while, moved his hands to her Ass, encouraging him to explore, which he did. Lifting her brief outfit, he cupped her buttocks and pulled her in to his groin.

"That's it, let me get an impression of what I have to look forward to, in the trouser department. Not to grabby and be prepared to retreat, if the move is unwelcome."

She reached down and gently grasped his Erection. Again she turned to John, to repeat the Lesson. She pulled away, slightly flushed.

"Mmmm, I'm not supposed to be enjoying myself, but that was great."

The two boys beamed with pleasure, not bothering to hide the tent in their trousers.

"Look, let's get your kit off, so we can move to the next stage."

The boys threw their jeans, sweat shirts and underwear off and stood naked, quite unselfconsciously.

"My word, I think I've bitten off more than I can chew, metaphorically, I don't bite, usually. Very impressive, but don't try it in a Pub or Restaurant, it won't go down well.

Now let's assume I'm not disgusted with your kissing, what next?"

The boys looked perplexed, so she drew Allan back into a kiss and put his hands on the buttons of her costume. He undid them slowly and pushed it off her shoulders. He stepped away,

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Porn Star is Born? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds