• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 13

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 13

12

Part 13 Vegas Arrival

We quickly departed the plane and as expected, Master had a limousine waiting for all of us. Getting into the limo, Master asked his slut / my wife loudly enough for all of us to hear, "Is that stretched out pussy already tender and sore?"

My wife immediately responded that it was hoping that Master might express some niceties or compassion. Instead Master communicated that the sensation of her well fucked pussy now compared to how her slutty cunt would be feeling at the end of the weekend would be of no comparison.

"Your whorish cunt hole is going to be raw and gaping my slut, it is going to feel like you have been gangbanged all weekend long by the largest and most enormous cocks."

Master then paused and laughed, "Well slut that is exactly what is going to be happening all weekend long," which caused the others to join in on the amusement.

Master ordered his slut on all fours on the floor of the limo and then then roughly shoved three of his thick long fingers inside of her tender cunt and aggressively pounded away at her inflamed pussy.

"You are such a dirty whore as your cunt is already soaking again and clearly craving more cock."

Master withdrew his massive member, positioned himself behind my wife, and with one stroke plunged the full length of his stiff cock inside of her. She screamed in agony as Master's fat cock easily pushed through any friction given his aggressive and deep thrust. For the next ten minutes, Master did not slow his fucking motions and pummeled away at her tender swollen pussy.

While some of the others were in fact slightly larger or thicker, Master was experienced and knew just how to fuck his slut. Within the first few minutes, my wife was moaning, thrashing around and clearly cumming on his superior cock and as she did so, he gripped his hands tightly around her throat telling her what a naughty slut she was.

Master had made it clear that she was not allowed to orgasm without approval and almost immediately she begged through Master's grip. It was truly incredible as he never provided her permission but within another 5 minutes, her body was shaking and quivering through yet another incredible climax. As the limousine pulled up to an erotic adult toy store just a few minutes later, my wife once again began shaking uncontrollably; she was experiencing a third un-granted orgasm on his masterful cock.

Again I felt so insignificant as I knew that Master was in fact slightly smaller than the others but could please her in more amazing ways than anyone, and I wondered why my own cock, though completely insignificant compared to any of the present men could not do the same. I wondered if she in fact loved Master and as I sat deliberating this aspect, she broke my thought process and spoke freely.

"Master, I am so sorry for not getting your permission to cum on your delicious and amazing cock, but the connection we and our bodies have is unlike any other ever experienced by me."

She paused and then continued, "The pleasure I feel with you, just experienced, and am still feeling with your cock inside me could only be shared with you."

Master seemed more than satisfied at his slut's response and looked at me with a broad smile upon hearing this. He then spoke, "Well my friends here will have the weekend to prove your statement wrong slut, right boys," he concluded.

Everyone laughed as Master pulled his thick slab of meat from my stretched wife. "I am sorry slave as I have no cum for you to devour, but you can still have the pleasure of sucking my cock clean."

Master immediately pressed it past my lips into my mouth and throat as he continued speaking, "Once I am satisfied slave, you are welcome to head inside and get your doll for the weekend."

I tensed at his comment, but eagerly continued slurping and sucking my wife's delicious cunt juice from his huge prick. After several minutes, Master pulled his thick shaft from my mouth, dick slapped my face several times and then ordered me to exit the limousine. I grabbed my white linen pants, but Sir Jeremy immediately snatched them from my hands. He replaced the linen pants with my wife's sarong that he had taken while in Master's plane.

"You can wear your wife's garment over your sissy pink thong slave and you are lucky I am allowing you do so," he said sternly.

The limo filled with laughter as I was pushed from the door. In a shocked state, I quickly wrapped the garment around my pink thong. Master motioned to Sir Gilbert, handing him some money and he exited the limousine as well. In humiliating fashion, I hesitantly, but obediently followed Sir Gilbert into the adult store. Fortunately there were no patrons and not a deep selection of dolls.

Still, Sir Gilbert was able to degrade me nonetheless as he had me bring both a blond woman doll and a dark transvestite doll to the counter whereby he purchased both for me. The clerk joked as he took hold of the dark transvestite doll package and said directly to me, "This one must be for you."

Sir Gilbert laughed and corrected the clerk that both were in fact for me, but clearly the tranny doll was the more appropriate one. I became flush and engulfed in embarrassment, yet Sir Gilbert still saw an opportunity to further debase me. He ordered me to bend over while standing and to place my hands on the floor. He then lifted the garment revealing my pink thong and visible bruises. Sir Gilbert then proceeded to roughly spank my bruised ass and thighs and asked if the clerk had interest in doing so.

The reply was quick, "Well of course," and the clerk took a crop off the nearby wall, positioned himself behind me and cropped me roughly for nearly 20 strokes.

There was a sadistic streak in the man and I was actually happy that Sir Gilbert was there to eventually stop the attack. With my ass and thighs on fire, Sir Gilbert ordered me to stand up and exit the establishment; I left the store with my newly purchased dolls, my ass in severe pain and humiliated beyond comprehension.

As we entered the limo, Sir Gilbert ordered me to the floor of the limo bent over and by the sounds of the others, the abuse I just received must have been evident. Master then commented, "The bruising and welts will be terrific for the pool slave."

On the way to the hotel, Sir Gilbert ordered me to blow up both dolls and display them for the group. Master was very pleased with Sir Gilbert's selection and in jovial fashion, commented at what a lucky slave I was to get the diversification of two dolls and further that it was easy to figure out which one was my preference given that the dark transvestite doll could satisfy my whorish boy cunt. My ass immediately tightened and my face reddened at Master's commentary.

After blowing up the dolls and allowing others to view them, it was apparent that Master's mind was working. Almost instantly, Master ordered his slut, "Come over here whore and sit on my cock. I want to feel that tight asshole of yours wrapped around my stiff and horny shaft."

He continued, "slave, position your new dark and well equipped doll next to me, in similar fashion I want your tight boy cunt wrapped around your new doll's manhood."

Master instructed us to face towards the others in the limo and in unison we lowered our tight holes to the point of touch against the respective shafts, awaiting further direction. Master made each of us remain still until everyone was watching with great anticipation. I could feel my heart racing as Master had us remained positioned us with our openings pressed lightly against each respective tip.

"Slut," master now barked, "On the count of three, I want you to lower yourself quickly until the tip of my bulbous cock is buried inside of your delicious asshole and slave, you will do the same mimicking your whorish wife."

Without waiting for an answer, the group in union counted down...3...2...1...and I first watched my wife press herself aggressively down onto her Master's cock. Her head bucked back and her eyes closed in agony as Master's huge, unlubricated cock head stretched her incredibly tight hole. Master was enjoying himself but glanced in my direction and instantly, I allowed the weight of my body to press lower, pressing my tranny doll's cockhead inside of me. The pain was immense as the cock was dry and I could feel my tight asshole stretch wide to accommodate the thickness of the dark head.

The pain did not subside as my hole was not acclimating to the dry monster inside of me. Before I could further contemplate my degrading situation, Master took hold of my wife and using his strong arms and hands, aggressively pressed her down fully impaling his slut onto his manhood. My wife squealed as her back-hole was crammed with Master's thick slab of cock meat. The others watched in amazement as this occurred. With the same quick motion, Master lifted his slut entirely off his huge superior shaft and there was a distinct "pop" as her hole came wholly off his meaty cock. She again shrieked in pain as the abrupt full immersion and then immediate discharge of Master's cock was clearly excruciating given the dryness of her asshole.

Master was excited to remedy this situation as he ordered me to fully absorb my doll's cock deep into my ass and then for me to subsequently and expeditiously pull my eager slutty boy cunt off the tranny's phallus. I complied and slid down the 8 inch phallus burying the tip deep inside me and I felt my insides uncomfortably widen and extend as I did so. Without waiting, I immediately rose off the thick and long dark phallus, my asshole making a similar sound as my wife as the plastic phallus escaped my tight hole.

I was relieved for a second, but Master changed that as he continued to manipulate me as his puppet, "slave, get your sissy ass over here and suck my cock."

He continued knowing that his words would push me into a deeper state of humiliation, "Come clean my cock of your wife's ass and you better do a good job of deep throating my cock to lube it for your wife's tight slutty ass as that is the only lube I am going to allow her."

Eagerly and quickly I moved to my knees and took Master's cock head into my mouth. It tasted musty and smelled like her ass, but I had grown accustomed to this and felt my little boy clit harden as I licked and slurped his massive prick. Master pressed the back of my head as he hit my throat with his huge member. I gagged and choked on his slab of meat which resulted in ample saliva exiting my orifice. I utilized this excretion to coat Master's massive cock and then forced myself to again gag and choke on Master's massive shaft.

Master then pushed me off his hard member commenting at what an eager faggot cock sucker I was. Everyone laughed and immediately Master ordered his slut back into position. He then forcefully pressed my wife onto his newly coated cock and with one stroke, Master buried the full length of his monster deep into her bowels. Even though wet with my saliva, slut cried in anguish as her ass vastly stretched to accommodate Master's gigantic prick.

Tears formed in my wife's eyes as he bounced her on his still hardening member. My wife was completely impaled and cries seemed perpetual as Master pummeled her tender hole in unrelenting fashion. Sir Jeremy then ordered me to duplicate slut's actions and to quickly fill my boy cunt with dark tranny cock with one exception. He required me to modify my position so that I was facing my doll versus looking at the others. This caused me to stop gawking at Master as he pounded my wife's asshole. Instantly I complied, positioned my boy cunt on the dark tranny phallus and let my weight completely fall against my new tranny doll.

The large dark phallus skewered my hole and it genuinely felt as though my ass was going to rip. Still, in fear of being further tormented, I began fucking the large phallus in similar, but slightly slower paced fashion than my wife. As I did this, I noticed the limo slow and eventually stop at our hotel. Master lowered the privacy window communicating that we needed another 15 minutes or so.

Master then impressively increased his pace and stunningly, my wife's shrieks of pain very slowly transitioned to moans of ecstasy. After another ten minutes of Master pummeling away at his slut's asshole, it was easy to see the modification; my wife was now clearly experiencing pleasure from Master's embedded cock. This turned Master on significantly and he too began to groan in pleasure after several more minutes of this impressive pace.

I too quickened my pace and though facing my doll, I was glancing back and forth to my wife and Master watching the remarkable demonstration they were exhibiting. Without much notice, I became immensely turned on not only watching them, but even as my own boy cunt was being penetrated. Within seconds I watched my wife's body convulse and Master moaned in unison, they were simultaneously experiencing a powerful orgasm and my wife's cries were ultimately screams of immense pleasure. I was dumbfounded at the evolution of the carnal act from such horrific pain to hedonistic pleasure and without any warning, my own little boy clit began to pulsate.

My body was again betraying me; I felt cum leaking from my cock and I looked down to watch my boy clit spurt its contents onto the stomach of the inflated doll. I continued to fuck my own doll which continued my embarrassing but gratifying orgasm. Sir Jeremy clearly saw my body change and verbally tormented me, "Look at sissy as he also came while his slutty wife was doing so."

Sir Jeremy never wasted an opportunity to torment me and spoke loudly, "The fact that slave had an orgasm while being fucked by a tranny doll and while his wife's ass was being pleasured by her Master speaks to what a sissy faggot he truly is and desires to be."

Everyone looked quickly at my predicament, but Master and my wife were still enjoying each other so paid little attention thereafter. In fact, with his cock still buried in my wife's ass, Master helped her turn around and as they faced each other, their lips met in a passionate kiss. As my heart raced, Sir Jeremy again interrupted my thoughts. He was not done degrading me and clearly wanted me to reach a new low. He ordered me off the cock and then commanded that I coat the dark phallus with my already expended load using my hands.

I eagerly complied and proceeded to remove the cum from the doll's stomach and engulf the large dark phallus with my warm sticky fluid. When all of it had been transferred to the dark tranny cock, I glanced over to see Master and my wife still embracing one another; my wife was still grinding her hips on Master as they continued to kiss and grope one another.

A strange thought raced through my head, I wondered if Master was still fully hard while embedded deep inside of my wife's ass. Again, my attention was interrupted as Sir Jeremy then barked at me, "sissy, get your faggoty ass back on that cum soaked phallus and fuck yourself while you clean your sperm coated fingers with your mouth."

He took his phone and started a video as I complied with his orders. I was utterly humiliated but at this stage I knew only how to succumb to these superior men and their debasing requests. I positioned my hole against the dark thick phallus and as before I lowered myself onto the large shaft.

This time it was much easier and I wondered if it was because of my own cum lubricant or the fact that my boy cunt was likely gaping and stretched from the earlier fucking. Regardless, I did my best to please the men and roughly fucked myself on the tranny cock.

I fucked the doll rapidly but also with complete strokes, allowing the dark cock to fully impale me before rising up and almost releasing the tip with my stretched and sore sphincter. The men laughed and even Master and my slutty wife now watched as I debased myself in hopes of pleasing the others. There was more to come as Sir Jeremy then ordered me off the large cock, onto my knees and then forced me to suck and clean the tranny cock with my mouth.

My mind raced and my heart ached at the thought of performing this depraved and shameful act, but stunningly, my boy clit became hard once again. Though small, it was evident and worst of all, my wife commented, "Oh how cute," she said, "Look at how cucky's boy clit has become hard at the thought of cleaning his own cum and boy cunt juices from the tranny doll's cock."

Horrified and in a deeply submissive state, I moved to my knees, lunged forward and wrapped my lips around the disgusting cock. The taste was not pleasant as I proceeded to suck, lick and clean the rubber cock of my combined juices. Sir Jeremy continued filming this despicable act, but without an option, I continued slurping, licking and consuming the mixed fluid.

When finished, Sir Jeremy took an opportunity to even further demean me as he ordered me to shove two fingers into my boy cunt and to extract any remaining cum that may have been left there and to suck my fingers clean. Without hesitation, I forced two fingers deeply inside me and scraped the walls of my boy cunt clean. I was actually surprised at how much cum and ass fluid was present when I brought my fingers to my mouth. The smell was unpleasant, but again like the sissy slave that I was, I opened my mouth and sucked my fingers clean of the mixed fluids. The taste was not as salty as my cum so assumed the mixture was equally my own ass nectar given the musty flavor.

Sir Jeremy commented as he lowered his phone, "You are one disgusting cum loving sissy," he exclaimed and this resulted in laughs amongst the group.

Master was not finished and I knew that the weekend requirement was that I would consume all of the cum this weekend. As such, I was painfully aware of what my next task would likely be. Master ordered me on my back on the floor of the limo with my head positioned at his feet and staring up at my wife still speared on his manhood. Master whispered to my wife though I was unsure why as we all likely knew what was coming. Seconds later, my wife / Master's slut slowly lifted off his now semi hard cock and positioned herself hovering just inches above my face.

She ordered me to open my mouth wide and I watched as her reddened, but tightly squeezed sphincter suddenly opened wide; her body then tensed and I could tell she was pushing internally to force the mixture outward. Suddenly copious amounts of Master's cum fluid mixed with slut's ass liquid flooded from her bowels into my eager sissy mouth and onto my face. I saw flashes so it was evident that others were capturing this debasing act on camera.

Initially my wife's ass gushed the combined fuck fluid and even if it had emerged perfectly from her asshole, I would have unlikely been able to capture all of it in my mouth given the incredible volume. I gulped down the pungent and creamy liquid, swallowing multiple times. I opened my mouth just in time to capture another emergence of mixed juices exiting my wife's now pulsating and gaping asshole. Again, it was another ample amount exiting her stretched hole and had the same strong smell and taste as the initial discharge.

I gobbled down the thick salty fluid and stared at my wife's hole as my mind wandered. Slut's hole was almost hollow, it had been stretched immensely by Master's huge cock and I stared momentarily as she lowered herself completely onto my face. Master ordered me to dig into my wife's asshole and clean her of any of his remaining jism. Enthusiastically I did so and was even more surprised at how wide and open it was to the touch compared to the visual.

My tongue pierced the large opening and I stretched to capture any remaining salty cum fluid. My wife's roomy hole continued to leak and I lapped zealously for several more minutes until I could no longer devour any more unsavory juices. Master then ordered his slut off my face and as she lifted herself, she wiped my face of the fluid initially missing my eager mouth. She proceeded to shove her coated fingers into my slutty mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds