• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taylor Pays for College Ch. 03

Taylor Pays for College Ch. 03

12

The days after that first party Taylor started to really enjoy the rhythm she and Emily had fallen into. Taylor was always surprised by Emily's creativity, from being naked on the balcony, to being spanked, to kissing feet and thighs, sucking fingers, dancing naked and wearing costumes from the school girl outfit, French maid, slutty cheerleader, sexy librarian, and dirty teacher. Taylor looked forward to each night and whatever game Emily had come up with. Taylor felt like the two of them had developed a secret little life that she got to share with this blue eyed goddess that about half of campus would have killed to share anything like this with. She would walk around campus wondering how many other girls would switch places with her even without the money. She knew all of the guys on campus would beg to have any kind of dirty relationship with Emily.

A few Fridays later, Emily was walking into her Astronomy class when she saw Emily sliding into a seat in the back row on the opposite side of the auditorium. Taylor was only taking Astronomy to fill a Natural Science requirement. It was a three hundred person class, but only about one hundred and twenty five showed up, and she usually sat near the back where there was plenty of room to spread out. She didn't love the class but the professor showed a lot of videos, and she liked to sit in the back and zone out, she had gotten stoned a few times before hand and really enjoyed the planetarium like experience. She guessed that today's class would be a bit different.

As Taylor settled into her normal seat in the back row she looked across the lecture hall and waived at Emily.

"In about five minutes a blond guy in a blue shirt is going to sit down next to you. During the first video you're to jerk him off." Emily texted.

Taylor thought she was joking at first. The truth and dare game with Tim and Marcus was the closest she had come to involving any other people in their game.

"Maybe I should just bang Dr. Jarwoski in front of the whole class?" Taylor texted back.

"No really, I have two friends coming to visit this weekend; they are going to play our game!" Emily replied.

Taylor stared at her phone; she had no idea how to feel. She liked the idea of a new challenge, and was sure Emmett would like this. On the other hand she was nervous about moving this game into an extremely public place. She realized she should have been more concerned about jerking off a stranger, and she didn't even know about the second friend, but that didn't really concern her. A lot had changed in the last few weeks.

Taylor sat there trying to take notes but was distracted by Emily who was glaring at her with a shit eating grin.

"I'm going to film this and we can send it to Emmett." Emily informed Taylor.

"OK, so he knows for sure this is going to happen? If he yells and acts like I'm trying to rape him I'll kill you. Legit, I'll do it in your sleep with the Ethernet cord in your room. Strangle you in cold blood." Taylor shot back. She couldn't believe she was making jokes about being told to be involved in a public sex act with a stranger.

"Oh he's really excited, but Beth is the one you need to worry about." Taylor was surprised that it was another girl that wanted to get involved, but on the other hand she should have known Emily would have a similar friend.

That's when the lecture started. Taylor tried to take notes, but now that the back and forth with Emily had ended she was starting to feel a little nervous. What if the wrong guy sat down next to her? Or what if someone saw her? Or what if he shot cum all over her shirt?

About 10 minutes into class a blond guy sat down next to Taylor. He was about six foot tall and looked like a swimmer with broad shoulders and short hair. He slumped a bit into the chair, and Taylor couldn't tell if this was so she could have better access to his pants, or if he was just late to the class and trying to not let anyone notice.

Taylor glanced over to Emily, and saw that her phone was pointed towards her. Taylor took a deep breath and slid her hand over onto his thigh. He glanced over to her and smiled a bit, and then looked over to where Emily was. He seemed a bit nervous but Taylor could also see his cock twitching under his jeans.

"I'm Taylor." She whispered to him.

"Hi, I'm Scott." Then he awkwardly offered to shake her hand which she had to pull out from under his desk.

There was then a very uncomfortable silence as the two sat there waiting for the lights to dim for a video. Taylor tried to fill this void by letting her hand run up and down his thigh. From what Taylor could tell she was going to be interested in what was being held back by his pants. Finally, the lights dimmed.

Taylor tried to open the zipper on his pants but the angle she was at was too difficult. It took a moment for Scott to realize this and help. After unbuttoning his pants and getting his zipper down Taylor slid her hand inside of his boxers and got a grip onto Scott's dick. She started by trying to message his dick to get him hard. She could tell he was a bit nervous as he shifted in his seat. Taylor then worked her way around to cup his balls, they felt heavy in her hand, and very smooth. She was happy about that as she doubted this was to be the last contact she had with them this weekend. It was a bit frustrating playing with a flaccid cock, as she knew the video would only be a few minutes long. She hadn't really considered that she might have to start over again later. As she starts to stroke him inside his boxers she could tell the video is wrapping up and she picks up the pace. She now feels Scott's dick getting thicker, and harder. He is gripping the edge of the desk he was sitting at and his breath was picking up. That's when the lights started to come back on and Taylor pulled her hand away and Scott tried to pull his jeans closed.

Scott started to close his pants up "Ummm sorry, uhh I'm gonna go" Scott stammered.

Taylor looked at him, "sit the fuck down, we'll do it again in a few minutes." Why was she arguing about this? She could at least take pride in her work ethic.

She glanced over at Emily and noticed she had been joined by another girl Taylor didn't know. She hoped this was Beth, as she was dark haired, with olive skin and noticeably large breasts that shook as she and Emily waved over at her and Scott. They were leaning into each to other giggling and the familiarity of it make Taylor wonder if the two of them had ever played any of Emily's favorite games together.

Luckily the next video came on quickly and Taylor got right to it. She dug her hand back into Scott's pants and pulled his dick out and started stroking his cock right away. Scott leaned back and again started breathing quickly. Now that Taylor had a better view of his dick she was impressed, it wasn't as thick as Marcus' but was a bit longer. Taylor then realized she wished that she was jerking Marcus off instead.

She tries to pick up the pace, rubbing her hand over the top of his cock head, getting his precum onto her hand and then jerking him off.

"Come on big boy, I want to feel you're cum drip down my hand. I like your cock Scott, shoot your load for me. I wish you could shoot your load onto my face. Do you like doing that to girls? I'll bet you do." Taylor whispers. This draws a groan from Scott. Taylor then moved her hand away, looked Scott in the eye and licked the palm of her hand before reaching back down and gripping his dick.

Taylor had gotten lucky as the professor had paused the video to speak and left the room dark. Taylor realized she was probably going to need to review this lecture before her next exam.

"If you finish before the end of this video you'll get to see me lick your cum off of my hand. You want to see that Scott? You want to show Emily that you got her roommate to lick your cum up? I'll bet you've jerked off to her before, she really hot. Do you think about her tits while you rub your cock? Have you ever been lucky enough to see them? I saw her in a school girl outfit, she looked amazing. Later I saw her pussy, did you know she's completely bare down there? It's a really beautiful shaved cunt. I even wanted to fuck her. Come on Scott, let me taste your cum."

Scott was groaning now, he clearly liked the dirty talk. Taylor didn't blame him; she was pretty impressed with herself.

"Come on Scott, I know you want to have Emily and Beth watch you cum. I'll bet they're pretty impressed with that dick of yours. It's really nice, I wish I could slide it into my mouth. At least let me feel that warm load on my hand"

He was getting close, Taylor could tell.

"Emily spanked me, she bent me right over her bed and slapped my ass really hard. I almost cried. Would you let Emily spank you? Would that make your cock hard? I then saw her play with herself. Do you like knowing she fingered herself in our common room? You might sit right where she did that later. She had me lick her feet while she did it. I bet you would love to kiss her feet while she played with her pussy wouldn't you? Come on Scott, shoot that load, I want it so bad. Emily and Beth want to see it too."

That's when he leaned his head back, and Taylor finally felt warm liquid drip down onto her hand. She pumped his dick a few more times. As she took her hand away she held eye contact with Scott and said "Good job big boy, oohhh, look at this mess." Taylor looked at her hand. "Well a promise is a promise." and she put her thumb into her mouth while looking right at Scott. She slid her thumb in and out of her mouth while letting him see her tongue slide around it. She then licked more of his jizz off from between her fingers. Just as she finished cleaning herself up the lights came back on, Scott lost in the show Taylor had put on, had to hurry to get his pants done up again.

Once she was able to Taylor looked over at Emily who had her normal half grin on her face, but it only took a moment to see that Beth did not share that expression. Beth was chewing on her lower lip, while she absent mindedly ran her right hand along the side of her breast. She was just staring at Taylor intensely. Taylor was happy to have impressed their new guest.

The lecture ended a few minutes later and Emily and Scott where one of the first two people out of the auditorium. As they got into the crisp autumn air Taylor slowed down to catch Emily. Scott awkwardly stood near her, but clearly had no idea what to say to her.

"So how do you know Emily?" Taylor asked.

"Oh me and Beth went to high school with her, I was a year behind them. Beth used to play soccer with her. I swam, well I still swim."

Taylor nodded at his rambling and then took a closer look at him. He clearly was in great shape, but she didn't really think he was that attractive. Taylor couldn't figure out why for a moment before she realized it was just because he wasn't Marcus. She also realized that she had gotten to enjoy performing for Emily, but she didn't want to think what that meant.

Finally she saw Emily heading towards her. She also got a closer look at Beth. She had a very different body than Emily, large breasts that giggled with each step she took, it didn't look like she was wearing a bra as Taylor could make out her nipples pressing out from under her light sweater. Taylor wondered if that was because she was cold or had enjoyed what she had just watched.

"Hey there." Emily started, "This is Beth."

"Hi" Taylor then offered her hand to shake.

"Ummm, we can shake later." Beth replied.

It took Taylor a moment before she got it, "Oh ya, understandable."

Emily realized she needed to take the lead. "OK let's get you guys to the suite, and then we can figure out what we want to do for dinner tonight."

There was a few minutes of silence as they walked back towards the dorm before Emily spoke up and said "So Scott you spill some lunch on your pants? What is that spot?"

Scott started to explain before realizing she was joking. This got a laugh out of Beth also and the ice seemed to have been broken.

Once back at the suite Scott and Beth grabbed their bags and came up stairs. Beth asked "Where are your other suitemates?"

"Gretchen's door is locked and I'm pretty sure she went home for the weekend, Sarah is at her boyfriend's again, and she actually said you could sleep in there." Emily answered.

"Where am I sleeping." Scott asked, maybe a bit more eagerly then he should have.

"You got the couch in the common room."

Scott looked a bit disappointed until Taylor whispered "That's where she did that thing I told you about earlier." Scott seemed to perk up at that.

Beth dropped her bag in Sarah's room and walked over to Emily's. "OK let's get this out in the open, what's going on with you two? What's this little game you guys are playing?"

Emily looked at Beth and smiled. "You know how much I like games Beth, and Taylor is a very willing participant."

Beth wasn't really buying it "So this is just a game? A game where your roommate is happy to jerk a stranger off in the back of one of her classrooms, come on really?"

Taylor spoke up. "I like it. I like how Emily controls me, and gets me to do things I would never do I my own and how I don't really have to think. It's exciting, and I hope you guys will join in." Taylor didn't want to explain the whole situation to them, but also none of that was a lie, she really would miss this if Emily stopped spending time with her, even if she got to stay at school. She also really was curious at how this would play out, even though she had to admit she was more interested in exploring this with Beth then Scott.

Beth turned and looked at her. Taylor realized she was a bit more intimidating then the way Emily looked at her. "Really? You liked jerking Scott off? You want me to boss you around?"

Taylor looked her in the eye and said, "He tried to leave after the first video and I made him sit back down, and yes, you can start now, what do you want me to do?"

"OK fine, go into my room and unpack my bag. Lay my clothes out on the bed."

Taylor headed out across the hall, as Scott found his voice. "Ummm can I make her do some stuff?"

Beth and Emily didn't look over to him when they answered "No" at the same time.

Taylor opened the bag in Sarah's room and pulled out a pair of jeans, sweatpants, and a few other shirts. She arranged them on the bed, doing her best to spread them out so they would not get wrinkled. She wanted to put on a big show so that Beth would know she took this seriously. She hesitated when she found a black bra with white lace around the edges at the bottom of the bag, should she touch that? She figured Beth had seen her lick cum off her fingers and wasn't appalled so she probably wasn't too shy. She snuck a peak and was impressed to see the 38 D size. She also wanted to keep herself busy so she didn't have to think about why she wasn't interested in the square jawed, broad shouldered, and well-endowed swimmer in the common room, but she couldn't stop thinking about how Beth's nipples had shown through her shirt, not to mention the endless hours she had spent daydreaming about Emily's body.

It only took a few moments to empty the bag, so she went back to Emily's room and told Beth she was done. Beth came back in to inspect her work. "Not bad, not bad, but ummm where is my underwear? Didn't you check all the pockets of my bag? "

Taylor hadn't thought to look anywhere but the main section of the bag. She was a bit flustered as she could see Beth looked legitimately annoyed.

Emily stepped into the room. "Well, I guess you have to show her who's boss Beth, you can't let her get away with fucking up the very first thing up."

Beth looked back at her. "So this is really like when we used to play truth and dare in high school? Is she rally as stubborn as we were?" Taylor was not surprised to hear Emily's love of Truth or Dare went back to before college.

"Don't worry, she'll do it. She not a wimp." Emily replied while looking at Taylor. Taylor realized she had not seen this look from Emily since the first spanking session in her room. It seems Emily maybe had settled into a comfortable rhythm and Beth had snapped her out of it.

Scott had a very similar look on his face that Tim did at the start of their game at the last party. Taylor wondered if that was what all guys looked like when they were really excited but where worried about screwing things up.

Beth turned and looked at Taylor. "OK here is the deal. It's still early so I'm not going to be too tough on you. You have one minute to get my underwear out of the side pocket of my bag. If it takes longer than one minute you have to hold Scott's dick in your mouth for that long. Not suck it, just kneel in front of him and hold it in there."

"Wait, I want her to suck it." Scott interjected.

"You don't get a say in this Scott, just enjoy what you get this weekend." Beth corrected him. Scott seemed a bit annoyed about this, but he wasn't going to refuse this opportunity either.

"Ummm OK" Taylor said and went towards the bag.

"Oh, I forgot you need to do it all with just your teeth, open the bag, get them out, arrange them on the bed, all with just your mouth. Don't worry, I think all of my panties your about to suck on are clean. OK... GO!"

Taylor realized she didn't even know how many pairs where in there so she lunged towards the bag and dropped her mouth to the zipper. She knew this put her ass up in the air and was glad they hadn't made her strip beforehand. It took her a moment to realize she needed to put her chin on the material of the bag to hold it still then slide the zipper on the side pocket open. Once she got it open she tried to get her teeth onto some of the material held within it. Eventually she got a black and white thong out of the bag. She got over to the bed and dropped it from her mouth; she then got the tag back into her mouth and pulled it flat onto the bed. She had to respect Beth for matching her underwear.

"That was good, it only took 50 seconds, two pairs to go" Beth updated her.

Taylor then dove back to the bag and got both of the other pairs in her mouth at once. Once she turned around Emily started laughing at her as she looked like a chipmunk with a pair of red panties in each cheek. As she got close she tried to drop them onto the bed, but one pair fell to the floor. She tried to smooth out the other pair, and did so pretty quickly. Then she bent down to pick up the other pair and couldn't find them.

"One minute over."

Taylor started to panic, where could they have gone? She then realized she must have kicked them under the bad. As she slid he body under the bed into the dark she started trying to use her tongue to find them. Eventually she got something that felt like underwear in her mouth and backed out from the bed, she was so glad to find they were the right item. She then got them to the bed and Beth stopped the clock.

"OK, you got two minutes and forty seconds of cock in your mouth."

Taylor felt like she had done pretty well, and since she knew it was going in her mouth eventually she figured it was good to get it over with now. She walked over to Scott who was in a chair watching as best as he could from the common room. As she kneeled in front of him he seemed really confused.

"Right now?" Scott said.

Taylor looked up at him, "Ya, I'm sure there will be more later so let's go."

Beth looked at Emily and gave her an approving look. Taylor reached up and for the second time in a few hours struggled to get his pants open. Scott seemed a bit more nervous this time with Emily and Beth just a few feet away. As Taylor fished his cock back out of his shorts she noticed he was looking over at Emily. As Taylor lowered her head down into her lap she assumed the limp dick would quickly get hard as she took the full length of it into her warm mouth. Once it was in there Taylor started to wait, not moving. It was an unusually feeling, not bobbing her head, Scott not fully hard, and just waiting, knowing Beth was just watching her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taylor Pays for College Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds