• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Puppy Love (Old)

Puppy Love (Old)

12

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this story of mine. It took while to write, and it brings me joy to finally be able to share it. To be honest I'm not sure how this story will be received. It could be loved or hated, possibly both. Either way, my hope is that it stands out amongst other works here. I will say that if you're not a fan of being pelted with cuteness every other paragraph, then it probably won't be for you. :P

In any case, feel free to critique if you feel so inclined. My hope is to write more in the future, and the feedback would be greatly appreciated. With that out of the way, may you please enjoy.

---------

Angel was asleep, curled on the softest place in the room - the little bed Master had given her. She had already finished all the chores he had assigned to her, so she had chosen to rest; as a puppy (more specifically, a human puppy girl) she knew how much Master loved to play with her, and she knew that she would need all of her energy for that. There she lay, dreaming of him and the head pats and the treats she hoped would soon be hers...

- BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!-

Angel's head shot up as the intrusive noise tore her from her slumber. She checked the clock on the nightstand, gasping as she read the time. She must have overslept; Master would be home any minute! Oh, how he hated it when she wasn't there to greet him. She quickly headed towards the living room. Her next move usually would have been to head to the foyer and wait for him there, but as she peeked her head inside the living room, she instead panicked and bolted back behind the doorway. She was too late. There he was, relaxed on the sofa, the TV quietly droning in front of him. Shit, what was she going to do now? She hoped he wasn't too upset with her.

"Angel." Angel jumped a little as a firm voice called from the other side of the doorway, cutting through her thoughts; it was none other than Master's. She cautiously peeked her head out from behind the doorway again.

Without looking away from the television, he spoke again. "Angel, I know you're there. Come on out."

Angel made herself relax and casually (albeit nervously) stepped into view. Master finally turned looked at her for the first time, a hint of a smile on his face. "Didn't expect to see me so soon, did you? I got off work early today."

Angel felt herself relax a bit more as she looked at the expression on his face. He didn't seem angry, or even disappointed. Still, her doggy mentality commanded that she fear for the worst. She began to stammer softly. "I-I'm sorry Master. I meant to greet you, but..." She stopped as as Master held up his hand to her.

"Your apologies are not needed. You got up exactly when I wanted you to."

Angel was puzzled as to what he meant, until she realized that she never actually set the clock that happened to wake her. She stared at him for a moment. Had he planned for her to nap the from the beginning? She found herself smiling back at him. Even after the time they had spent together, he still managed to surprise her.

Master gracefully beckoned her with his finger. "Come a bit closer." Angel obeyed and stepped forward. She watched as he stood up, the playful smirk on his face slowly growing bigger. Standing at 5'10" tall, with Jet Black hair and deep blue eyes, Master was certainly not a sore sight to behold. However long he had been home, it must have been long enough for him to change out of his work clothes. He was instead wearing more comfortable part of his wardrobe - a snug fitting fleece robe and thin linen pants. He only dressed in this manner when he was feeling eccentric, and THAT usually only happened when he wanted to play. Angel stifled a giggle as she realized that she was probably going to enjoy tonight.

- - - -

"Come a bit closer." It took some restraint on his part to not outright grin as she took a few more steps forward, giving Master a better view of his little treasure. At 5' 2" tall, she was the perfect size for a little puppy. Her golden brown hair flowed down past the back of her neck and rested between her shoulder blades, and went well with her forest green eyes and fair, lightly freckled complexion. Her B-Cup bosom perfectly complimented her slender yet curvaceous frame, which still held just a hint of childish innocence to it. Most masters preferred to their pets scantily clad or even in the nude, but as Angel was only a partial puppy in this state, he felt that a bit of modesty would suit her. Today's outfit was a simple cotton hoodie in sky blue and flannel jeans. Completing the look was a fluffy dog-ear headband (hand made) and matching tail, which was cleverly attached by a small belt hidden under the jacket, and to finish it all off, the crown jewel: a velvet-lined, rhinestone embedded leather collar, with "Angel" engraved on one side, and on the other, "my sweet little girl". Put it all together, and she had to be one of the cutest puppy girls in the world. And tonight, she was all his.

Master whistled softly and patted his lap. Angel happily complied and climbed onto the sofa, nuzzling her head into Master's chest. He wasted little time rewarding her actions as he ran his fingers through her hair. He then ran his other hand up and down her back, causing her to croon. With each passing second, the smile on his face continued to grow wider. "Aww. You like that, don'tcha?" Though she gave no verbal reply, Angel's actions spoke volumes as she buried her face into his chest. He had her right where he wanted her, and they both knew it. Of course, it was even more fun when he made her admit it...

- - - -

Suddenly, Angel gasped lightly as the fingers that had been playing with her hair began to gently tug at it instead, forcing her head up. She was now face to face with him. The expression he wore could not be misunderstood. Master tugged her hair some more, bringing her head closer. He leaned into her ear. "I asked you a question, Angel." He spoke with a soft but very evident growl in his voice.

Angel stifled a whimper as the hand rubbing her back descended lower, the fingers slipping just under the hem of her jeans. "Yes Master."

"Yes Master what?"

Angel bit her lip "Yes Master, I like it. I like it a lot."

"I thought so." The hand slipped further down, it's fingers now caressing her through her undies. "You want more, don't you?"

Angel blushed furiously. "Yes Master. Please."

With that, Master smiled warmly. He released her hair and kissed her cheek. "Now how could I say 'no' to something as cute as that?" He grinned and began to lightly scratch Angel behind her ear. She giggled as the tickling sensation spread across the side of her face, then sighed as the other hand went back to stroking her back. It was then that she knew what Master's intentions were. As she focused on the sensation, she felt herself drift into her true puppy space. She was close; all it would take now would be for him to say...

"Good puppy."

That was her cue. Angel felt a total transition in her consciousness as she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she was no longer a puppy girl; she was now a full blown puppy. She looked up at Master with an affectionate, happy-go-lucky grin.

Master patted her head. "Who's a good girl?" Angel yipped and began licking Master's face. Master chuckled as he attempted to evade the onslaught of kisses. "Woah there! Down girl, down!" Angel obeyed and ceased her onslaught of affection, curling up as best she could on Master's lap (fortunately, due to their fairly significant difference in size, this did not prove to be too difficult). She sighed softly as she once more felt the hands of her master stroke and pet every accessible part of her body. When his hands went under her clothes, she felt closer to him than ever. This lasted for a few minutes until she heard Master whistle a short, sweet tune, signaling that he wanted her attention. Her head bolted up and her eyes came upon his face. He grinned and pulled out what appeared to be a small beanbag. Angel's eyes grew wide with excitement as she watched him casually toss it into the air and then catch it with the same hand. "You want it girl?" Angel gave an excited bark and began panting in anticipation. "Well, go fetch!". Master lightly tossed the beanbag halfway across the room. Angel bolted after the toy and nearly fell over on herself trying to pounce on it. Nonetheless, it was only a matter of seconds before the beanbag was in her teeth. This was her third favorite game. Master smiled warmly and clapped his hands. "Good girl." He patted his lap and whistled softly. "Alright Angel, bring it back here, girl." Angel quickly "trotted" back and placed the beanbag on Master's lap, hoping for more praise. Master stroked her head a little before throwing the beanbag again. This time, she didn't stumble and brought it back without being asked. She looked up at Master again, longing for approval.

Master lifted his arm as he prepared to throw the beanbag again, but instead he got an idea. He grinned and gently tilted her head back before placing the beanbag on her nose. "Alright, balance it girl." Angel beamed as she began to play her second favorite game. Over the course of the last few weeks she had become quite good at this particular game. She stared at the ceiling, almost becoming cross-eyed as she focused on keeping the beanbag atop her nose.

- - - -

Master checked his watch: 1 minute, 45 seconds. Huh, this was a new record for her. Perhaps this game had become too easy - or perhaps she had been practicing. Master decided to cheat a bit and began to tickle his little puppy under her chin. Sure enough, Angel quickly lost her composure and beanbag fell to her ground. She whimpered softly as her head fell towards the floor. Master gently stroked her ears. "Aww, it's okay sweetie. You did better than ever. Master is very proud of you."

Not one moment after he spoke those words did he realize his mistake. In Angel's current, simplistic mind, the phrase "proud of you" had a tendency to send her haywire with joy and affection: a fact that he was reminded of not but two moments after uttering the phrase, since by then he was contending with a puppy having pounced onto his lap and assaulting him with "kisses" and face nuzzles. He ordered her to stop, but to no avail; she likely did not even hear him.

Master gently took hold of Angel's hair and tugged on it, pulling her face away from his. Angel let out a soft whine as she futilely licked the air in front on his face. Master calmly but sternly looked her in the eyes. "Angel, I said stop." Though his stare may have been cold and hard, it took quite a bit of effort to make his face appear in kind. He wasn't actually upset with her, but even if he had been, it would not have been possible for him to stay that way. Not when she was staring back at him with her head slightly cocked and sporting an innocent smile, her little tongue poking out on one side in the hopes that he'd let her go so that she could go back to licking his face. There was no denying it: she was nothing short of precious.

Still, she HAD disobeyed him. Something needed to be done about that. Master thought for a moment, then a devilish smile came to his face as he realized that this would be the perfect opportunity to exploit the real advantages of being an owner. He gently tugged her hair again, pulling her head forward, keeping himself just out of reach of her tongue. "I think you need a bit more obedience training." He lightly bopped her on her nose with his free hand and released her hair. He clapped once and pointed to the ground. "Down, girl." Angel reluctantly climbed down and looked up at Master, who stood up and returned her gaze. "Let's start with some basic commands." "Sit."

Angel sat on her haunches, the way a real dog would.

"Speak, girl."

Angel let out a single, audible bark.

"Play dead!"

Angel went limp and collapsed onto the floor. Master clapped his hands and Angel came back to life, happy as ever.

"Good! Roll Over!"

Angel playfully rolled onto her back.

Master smiled. "Good girl. Now..." He knelt down and whispered fiercely into her ear. "Stay."

- - - -

Angel gulped a little and tensed up, keen on following Master's latest command. She could tell from the tone in his voice that there was a special purpose behind that last command. Usually, Master issued commands in a soft, sweet voice, much like the one he spoke in. This time, however, his voice was different. Angel had come to know that voice, and in spite of its stern tone, it usually meant she was going to like what happened next.

She looked up at Master with a loving gaze. To her delight, Master was now kneeling over her, returning her affectionate stare. She watched as he bent down and kissed her forehead, only to pull back up before she could retaliate with her tongue. He then grinned at her before again kissing her, this time a tender one, right on her lips. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, but the moment she tried to move them, she quickly found herself pinned down. She could feel Master's breath as he whispered into her ear again.

"Angel, I said stay. Be a good girl now." Angel shuddered a bit as she redoubled her efforts to keep still. Master was not making it easy for her, however. She could feel his teeth as he nipped at her ears, her cheeks, her bottom lip. Then, finally, her neck. She flinched and stifled a whimper, forced to endure the pleasurable torture inflicted upon her, all while trying to hide the smile on her face. There was no doubt about it; this was her favorite game.

- - - -

Master hummed softly as he continued to play with his little toy. He could sense the tension in the air as both of them slowly grew more and more excited. Better get this show on the road. First things first - her clothes. They were lovely, certainly, but right now they were in the way. Master gently stroked Angel's head with his left hand to keep her calm. With his right, he then traced his fingers along the front of her hoodie, grinning as her squirmy little body fought the urge to move. The hand traced its way up to the neck of the hoodie. Once there, the hand tugged at the sides the collar, loosening up the drawstrings. Finally, both of his hands went down to the bottom hem, and working in unison the peeled the hoodie off. Angel, who had no concept of clothing or modesty in her current state, reacted with little more than a slight flinch, likely due to the sudden rush of cool air onto her chest.

Master smiled as he gently rubbed Angel's now - exposed belly with his right hand, while the left slowly traced along the hem of her jeans. This caused her to start squirming a bit too much, so Master once again surprised her with a kiss, using the hand on her belly to hold her in place. Then, while she was thoroughly distracted, the left hand made short work of the button and zipper. The hands then once again joined together in order to shed Angel of the rest of her outer garments.

Master stood up and took a step back to admire his handiwork. Angel lay before him, sprawled on her back with her "paws" dangling in the air, her tongue playfully poking out to the side, and now with only her undergarments (and the belt securing her tail) left to shield her from his eyes. Oh, was it tempting to give in and ravish her right then and there, but no... patience was a virtue, and one that he personally prided himself on. Besides, she hadn't quite earned it yet.

Of course, she was certainly getting there. It was obvious that she was putting a lot of effort into trying to hold still; in fact, if she tried any harder she might hurt herself. Perhaps a sort break was in order.

He smiled and clapped his hands softly. "Very good girl! Alright Angel, up! Up!"

- - - -

Angel sighed internally. Finally! She flipped over and let out a happy bark. Maybe they could play some more! She looked up at him with hopeful eyes as Master whistled and beckoned her forward. Angel happily complied, her eyes lighting up as he displayed the beanbag again. Play! Plaaaayyyy!!

"You want it?"

Angel happily barked in the affirmative. She grinned as she watched him lift his hand and began to bolt away as she saw Master's arm wind forward. She soon stopped, however, when she realized that she could not see the beanbag. She turned back around towards her now grinning Master, the beanbag still in hand. He chuckled before telling her that she was a "smart girl" and casually tossing the beanbag just short of her. Angel quickly snatched it up and trotted forward , dropping the beanbag at Master's feet.

Much to Angel's surprise, however, Master did not pick the beanbag up, instead kicking it to the side, She looked up at him in confusion and was greeted with another of his trademark smiles. "You know what? I just remembered: I have something for you that's way better than that old thing. Wait here." With that, Angel watched as Master walked off to what she in her current state knew as the food room. She cocked her head curiously as she tried to listen in on Master's actions. Was that the door to the cold food box? What could he want from there? What was he getting? Curiosity almost overcame her as she fought fought the urge to move out of place and go see what he was up to. Fortunately, he didn't make her wait for long. Angel watched as he stepped back into view, her eyes widening as they fell upon the plastic bag in his hand. Were those...

Master shook the bag a little before pulling something out... yes! It was one of her favourite treats, a white chocolate morsel (at least, she thought she heard Master call it that once). "You want one?", he asked rhetorically.

Angel yipped and began to lightly pant with anticipation. Master chuckled and and lightly tossed a morsel at Angel's mouth, which she caught with ease. She closed her eyes and savored the little confection, letting the sweet chocolate melt in her mouth and run down her throat. After a moment or so the chocolate dissolved and she opened her eyes. To her delight, Master had another one in his hand already. She barked happily, her desires obvious. Master shook his head and wagged his finger. "Uh-uh. Beg."

Well, that was easy enough. Angel held her front "paws" up in the air and gave her best puppy dog eyes, adding in a soft whimper for good measure. It must have been convincing, because she saw Master step forward, chocolate in hand. Angel closed her eyes and opened her mouth in preparation for the little treat...

...That never came. She waited another ten seconds before finally opening her eyes again. Oh, no. Master had that oh-so-telling grin on his face. What was he up to now?

"Sorry, girl. You're going to have to do a bit better than that." He knelt down an gently whispered in her ear. "Angel, Stay."

Drat! She should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Nonetheless, she obeyed. She heard Master sit down behind her and flinched a little as she suddenly felt his hand touch her back. Almost immediately, she felt his other hand touch her left cheek. "Shhh, easy girl. Just relax, okay?"

His voice. It was so calming; she couldn't have disobeyed that last command if she wanted to. She sighed softly as her body as her body began to slump forward as much as it could while still maintaining the begging position. She felt his hands move in slow rhythmic circles. Soon, however, she could feel them migrate lower, first to to her upper back, then a little lower...

Angel heard a small snap and felt the weird thing covering the puffy parts of her chest loosen and fall away. She never really understood why Master bothered putting all of those extra skins on her if he was just going to take them all off again. Personally, she didn't much care for them anyway; they made her feel restricted.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Puppy Love (Old)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds