• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl

New Girl

Jasmine was the new girl at St. Mary's Catholic High School, and she hated it. She had to leave all her friends to move to a new town, a new state, and a new school. It was her first week, and she had no new friends. She sighed as she closed her locker and walked to English class.

It was hard to start at a new school in the middle of the semester. First of all, she has trouble catching up with her classes, and secondly, they were low in school uniforms. The closest size they had for her was a bit too small. The blouse was tight across her full breasts, and the skirt was short for her long legs. She was 5'8" and taller than most girls.

She felt stares from some of the boys as she walked down the hall. She hugged her books to her chest, but their gazes just dropped down to her legs. This wasn't the type of attention she wanted. She wanted female friends, but the other girls just glare at her, thinking her a slut for showing off her body. They were jealous of the attention she received from the guys.

A figure broke away from the group of guys ahead of her and stepped in front of her. It was Wesley Patrick: football god. He was smart, athletic, rich, and really good-looking. He plays some really important position on the football team (Jasmine knows nothing about football), and the entire school pretty much worships him. She just got here and even she knows all this.

"Hey, you're the new girl, right?" he smiled and asked.

Jasmine looked up at his utterly charming smile and knew why all the girls were in love with him. His glossy black hair and blue eyes were simply gorgeous. He had chiseled features, which included high cheekbones and a sculpted jawline. She felt her heart racing. Her last school was an all-girls high school, and she actually haven't spent too much time around boys. She had a boyfriend once from church camp, but all they did was hold hands and shared chaste kisses.

"Yes, I'm Jasmine," she said shyly.

"Hi, Jasmine, I'm Wes. We have English together next, right? I'll walk you to class." He didn't wait for her reply and started walking with her. He asked her about her old school and how she was adjusting to St. Mary's. She managed to answer without stumbling over her words. He then told her about the local hangouts and where to go to have fun.

"You should come to the beach bonfire some time. We have them all the time," he invited her.

"Sure, I will," she replied but knew she was lying. She didn't have friends to go with, and she was sure that he was just being polite.

They reached Mr. Sutton's English class, but he pulled her aside before she could walk inside.

"That's great. I would really like it if you would come. I want to see more of you." Then without warning, he leaned down and kissed her.

She was shocked! She has only known him a matter of minutes, and he takes the liberty of kissing her. She liked him and the kiss, but she would have preferred to know him better first and not have their first kiss in the crowded hallway at school.

"Would you like to get a ride home today after school?" he asked.

"Uh, what? I mean, y-yes," she fumbled her words, just as she feared she would.

"Okay, great, meet you out front at 3." He smiled his heart-stopping smile again and strolled into class. She followed, still dumbfounded from the kiss.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur. She couldn't recall a single thing any of her teachers said if her life depended on it. Instead, she indulged in girlish dreams of Wesley. She imagined him asking her to every dance in the school year, going on romantic dates with him, and eventually even marrying him. She relived that brief kiss in her head over and over again. The day felt like it lasted years.

Finally, the 3 o'clock bell rang. She excitedly half-ran to her locker to grab her backpack and headed for the main exit. Then she looked around, all of a sudden nervous. She didn't see him around and didn't know what type of car he drove.

She waited a few minutes, and an ancient, beat up car drove up. Wesley jumped out of the passenger side. "This is my friend, Eric, also from the football team. He's gonna give us a ride home."

Jasmine was disappointed. She thought she would be alone with Wesley. Maybe he didn't like her after all. Why else would he bring a friend?

"Here, sit between us," Wesley offered. It was one of those cars that fit three people in the front AND back seats. Wesley took her backpack and threw it into the back. She got in the front seat and scooted to the middle. Wesley got in after her.

"Hi," she said, smiling shyly at Eric. Eric was built like a wall. She could've guessed he played football. He had brown hair and green eyes. He lacked Wesley's classic good looks but was still attractive in a rough way. "Thanks for giving me a ride home."

"No prob." His eyes were roaming over her body.

"I live at the end of Willow, at the intersection of Oak."

"Okay."

Wesley settled himself in beside her, sitting very close to her. He draped his left arm around her shoulders, leaning down close to her face. Her breath caught in her throat. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he asked, and without waiting for an answer, he kissed her again. This time, the kiss was much deeper, and he used his tongue! She has never French kissed before. It was very exciting, she thought as his tongue swirled around hers. Her heart was racing, but she didn't know how to reciprocate. She just let him kiss her. Again, she wished that they had more privacy, that Eric wasn't in the car with them.

After a few minutes of kissing, she felt his hand on her breast! It was too much for her. This was going way too fast. She broke off the kiss. "Please, stop, this is-"

"No, no, it's okay," he interrupted her. "I just want to get to know you. I like you. You like me too, don't you?"

"Yes, but-"

He cut her off again, but this time, with his mouth on hers. He explored her mouth with his tongue again, and his hands explored her breasts. His fingers squeezed and kneaded. She squirmed in her seat, but he didn't let her go. She could barely catch her breath, and his kisses made it even harder. His deft fingers unbuttoned her blouse quickly, which she was unaware of until he reached under her bra and rubbed her nipples. This made her jump out of her seat. She tried to push his hands away, but they were good at staying on her breasts: pinching and pulling at her nipples, massaging her breasts. It felt like hands were everywhere, touching her in places she didn't want to be touched.

Then she felt each one of the guys put their hands on each of her inner thighs and they pulled her legs apart, putting her in what she thought was an obscene position. She tried to squeeze her legs together, but they were much stronger than her. Their hands roamed up her thighs, closer and closer to her private place. She felt fingers from her right side brush against her mound, over her panties. She gasped and squirmed harder, but it didn't help. Those fingers pushed her panties aside and found her slit. The fingers rubbed at her vagina, and she felt herself get wet down there. She didn't know what it meant. She started to move her hips closer to the fingers but stopped herself. What was she doing?!

All of a sudden, she felt the car stop and Eric put the car into park. Wesley finally stopped kissing her, and she looked out of the car, hoping that she was home. When she looked up, all she saw were trees. They were in a forest somewhere. She was new in town; she had no idea where she was, and she got scared. "Where are we? I want to go home."

"Naw, it's too early to go home. Let's have some fun together instead," Wesley said. He grabbed her legs and threw them up onto the seat. At the same time, Eric grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down to his side of the car. He had his door opened and stepped out to give her room. She found herself lying on the seat, flat on her back. Eric had her arms pinned over her head.

"What are you doing?! Please, let me go!" she exclaimed, struggling to break free from them, but Eric held her arms and Wesley's weight was on her legs.

"I told you. We're gonna have some fun first," Wesley smiled. He reached under her skirt to pull her panties off. She tried to kick at him, but he easily subdued her. He just held onto her ankles. Then he bent her right leg up and pinned it to the back of the seat with his left side and dropped her left leg over the seat onto the car floor. He leaned forward and pushed the two sides of her blouse out of the way then tore her bra to bare her breasts.

"Nooooooo! Please stop," she pleaded. "You can't do this." He ignored her, as he grabbed her breasts.

"You have great tits." He leaned down to suckle at her nipples, which made her gasp. He licked and sucked at them all over. She struggled by trying to throw him off of her with her shoulders and hips, but that just turned him on more. He sat up again and smoothed his hand up her thighs, which pushed her skirt up until he can see what he wanted to see. He slid a finger up her vagina.

She renewed her efforts in struggling to get away. "No! No! Don't touch me there!"

"Whoa! She's got her cherry still," Wesley was surprised and excited.

"What? No way!" said the usually quiet Eric.

"How old are you, Jasmine?" asked Wesley.

"Eighteen."

"Are you a virgin?"

Jasmine blushed. "Yes," she said in a small voice. "Are you going to let me go then?" she asked hopefully. He'll let her go, right? He can't possibly rape a virgin. He's such a handsome and popular guy. There are probably a ton of girls that would happily sleep with him. He doesn't have to force himself on her.

"Let you go? No way! I can't wait to pop this cherry!" He undid his pants and took out his penis. Jasmine's eyes widened. She has never seen one before. It looks so big and hard. How will it ever fit?

"No! No! No! Please, I'll do anything," she pleaded but they went back to ignoring her.

Wesley couldn't wait and stuck the tip of his penis into her slit. "You say no, but you're soaking wet." She was so tight, he was having a hard time pushing in, even though she really was soaking wet. He met resistance when he got to her cherry and just plunged in, breaking the membrane.

She screamed. She didn't know it would hurt that much, but still, he continued pushing in until he was completely buried inside of her. Both Jasmine and Wesley had to catch their breaths. Then he started moving inside of her, stroking her from the inside. She felt so full, he was stretching her so much. Her breasts bounced up and down obscenely to the rhythm of his thrusts. She had stopped struggling and laid back passively, as silent tears rolled down the sides of her face. Eric felt her submission and let go of her arms.

Wesley was trying hard not to come, but the beautiful virgin with the tight pussy was getting to him. "Fuck! She's so tight. I'm cumming," he said and came hard inside of her, his cum came out in spurts. He stepped away from the car on shaky legs. That was the best orgasm he has ever had.

Eric went around the car to the passenger side for his turn. He lifted up her legs and threw them over his shoulders. Jasmine just laid there and took the second penis in her life. Eric grunted as he pumped in and out, "That's a tight cunt." He grabbed and squeezed her breasts. Pinching her nipples seem to do something to her. It actually felt good. The pain in her vagina subsided, and the stroking of his penis inside of her seems to be making something build up inside of her. She felt confused.

She was starting to get caught up in the sensation of his penis moving inside of her. It felt like her vagina was becoming more and more sensitized, and each time his penis pulled out, she couldn't wait for it to thrust back in. However, soon after, Eric cried out, shuddered, then stopped completely. He pulled out and left the car.

As she laid there in confusion, Wesley came back into the car. "I want another turn." He leaned down to kiss her on the lips. She tentatively and shyly kissed him back the best she could. This surprised him, but he continued the kiss. He gave her another lesson on French kissing, then left her mouth to kiss her neck and shoulders. He continued down to rain kisses all over her breasts, gently nibbling on her nipples. She moaned, which he found encouraging and continued with his ministrations. She began rolling her hips and didn't know why. She needed something; she didn't know what, but Wesley did.

His fingers found her pussy, and he lightly massaged the area. He slipped a finger in and stroked. She moaned again. He did it until he felt new moisture, then he replaced his finger with his penis. He fucked her slowly at first. She liked it. Now she knew why some girls said they liked sex so much.

As his plunged his penis in and out of her love hole, she could feel it again: something that was building up inside of her. All the nerve endings in her vagina was being awakened by his big penis. The intensity was building up.

He picked up his speed and began pounding her pussy. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out with each stroke. She couldn't help it and wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer.

"Whoa, she's really into it now. Fuck the virgin hard!" Eric cheered him on. Wesley plunged his erection into the helpless pussy harder and harder.

Jasmine could hear the juices inside of her loudly with his pounding. His testicles slapped against her bottom each time he entered her pussy completely, as his rock hard manhood stretched out her quivering hole. He began pinching her sensitive nipples, which added to the intensity. She reached up to his shoulders and pulled him down to her. She couldn't stop her hips from coming up to meet his thrusts. Then it felt like something exploded inside of her! Waves and waves of pleasurable sensation washed over her, originating from her vagina. She could feel it clench and throb, squeezing the penis inside of her. She felt the throbbing all the way down to her toes.

A few moments later, she broke out of her reverie and realized that Wesley was sitting up, being completely still, and smiling down at her. She became shy and self-conscious, wrapping her arms over her bare breasts. Wesley laughed then leaned down to kiss her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds