• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Naughty Affair Ch. 02

A Naughty Affair Ch. 02

Hunter

I left her lying on the counter top in the bathroom, her cunt juices dripping down. I had wreaked her thoroughly and she'd be sore tomorrow.

I idly sucked my fingers as I lay down on the couch, savouring her taste. She tasted amazing. I was still sucking on my fingers when the bathroom door opened minutes later, and I saw her emerge. Bree took one look at me sucking on the fingers that had just been inside of her, and I met her stare. She whimpered and scurried off, slamming her bedroom door shut. I chuckled.

I sat in silence. I may not have buried my cock in Bree's cunt, but I had another perfectly good one waiting for me.

And she had just walked through the front door.

*

I fucked Vanessa senseless, her body going limp against mine as she let out a cry and I spilled myself into the condom inside of her. She collapsed into an exhausted slumber beneath me. I sighed and deposited the condom in the bin in the corner of her room before collapsing on the bed beside her.

All I was thinking of while I fucked her was about Bree, and the way that she had quivered and came so hard on my tongue and fingers; that thought alone is what had pushed me over the edge while I had been inside of Vanessa.

I hoped that she seriously considered my offer.

Bree

It was one in the morning when I heard him enter my room. I had managed to avoid him all day, which was no easy task. My back was turned to the door as I lay on my side, too warm to sleep under the covers. The bed sank when he sat down, pressing himself against me. The warmth of his breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine, his hard member pushing against me. My pussy was still quivering after what he had done the night before. My twenty-four hours were up. He'd even given me extra hours.

I felt his right arm snake underneath me before reaching up under my cotton top to firmly grasp my left breast, pulling me harder against him. I bit back a moan at the contact of his hand against my tit. His left hand trailed up and down my left side, before he tucked it through the band of my PJs shorts. His hand rested on my hip, on top of the delicate panties that acted as the last barrier between his fingers and my pussy. He stayed like that for a while, breathing against my neck while the hand holding my breast softly tugged and rubbed.

Suddenly, he grabbed the side of my panties and yanked them up. The material pulled against my inner thigh and pussy lips before ripping as easily as paper. I gasped as he completely ripped them off and pulled them out from under my shorts. He trailed them up the side of my body, the material tickling me, before he brought it up to his nose and inhaled deeply. No doubt he could smell my arousal; I know I could. He let out a growl of approval at the wetness on my panties, and then discarded them onto the floor.

His hand slowly stroked its way back down into my shorts, stopping just above my slit. I let out a groan of frustration as his hands stilled.

I felt him smile against my neck. "Made your choice?"

"I don't know," I whispered, "It's not right."

"But that's what makes it feel so fucking good," he shoved the hardness of his cock against me, slowly moving back and forth, and I moaned at the sensation. "You like it."

"I don't know," I repeated.

"Of course you do," he licked my neck, my toes curled. "You're just afraid to admit it, afraid to let go and give in to what your body wants, what it needs."

"What about Vanessa?"

"This is about you. Vanessa fucks well enough, but I find she lacks something you don't," he pinched my nipple, causing me to buck against him at the sudden pain.

"And what's that?"

"Unpredictability," he nibbled my ear. "You're special. Vanessa knows what she wants, and she gets it. You, however, haven't explored your deepest desires, and you're looking for release from whatever leash you've bound yourself with. Who knows what your limits are? Let me discover them for you."

My body knew that what he said was true, even if my mind had not caught on. My now-drenched pussy was evidence of that. I took a few steadying breaths to clear my head.

What we were doing was wrong. My mind knew that, but my body didn't care. Hunter was right; the wrongness of the situation added to the euphoria of pleasure. What he had done to me in the bathroom... that was raw, carnal pleasure. What he was doing to me now... I shivered.

"Well?" he pushed against me, I could feel every inch of him. Oh, god.

I sucked in a breath, and nodded. "Yes."

It was all he needed.

His fingers plunged into my pussy as he bit down on my neck, drawing a cry from my lips. He held me tight against him as two of his fingers ravaged my hole, his thumb on my clit. My right hand gripped the pillow as my left hand grasped at the sheets, trying to somewhat balance my body.

He worked his fingers deep, until they were buried knuckle-deep inside of me. "Fuck! You're so tight," he groaned as he bit at the skin between my shoulder and neck. I started to grind, but he stopped me, "No, don't move a muscle," he growled.

I could hear the sounds of his fingers against my wetness, as he pumped them in and out. He pulled against my nipple, lightly slapping my sensitive tit. I whimpered at the sting, relishing in how bizarrely good it felt to have my breasts slapped.

Suddenly he pulled his fingers out to quickly bend my top leg and push it up, his hand pinching my ass. His fingers continued their assault, now at a much deeper angle thanks to this new position, his thumb gently stroking the flesh of my behind. His cock pushed against me again, the thin layer of his boxers was all that separated his spear from my sheath.

That thought alone pushed me over the edge. The hand that had been on my breasts clamped down on my mouth as I came, muffling the scream that accompanied my orgasm. My pussy convulsed around his fingers, milking every ounce of pleasure as it could muster.

I don't know how long I laid there shuddering my release, it could have been hours for all I knew. Once I regained some control over my body, I turned my head to see him smiling at me, one hand stroking my hair, his other still buried in me.

"You come so beautifully, did you know that?" he said. "The way you shudder... the way you swear in orgasmic melodies... the way you scream in pleasure."

"I've never come like that with anyone else; you're the first person to ever make me feel that intense. No one else," I told him honestly. "You make me feel incredible."

He licked my neck again, before saying "we've only just begun."

Hunter

She managed to avoid talking to me all morning, but I could tell by the way she struggled to sit still at breakfast that she was sore. She actively averted her eyes away from me, but managed a normal conversation with Vanessa, who was none the wiser about her sister's state of mind.

Bree left after breakfast, stating that she wanted to go sight-seeing around the city, and hastily declined my offer to be her tour guide, saying that she would like to go alone.

"She's just a bit shy," Vanessa after she left. She sat down next to me on the couch, flipping through the TV channels.

"She seems very shy," I lied, "it must run in the family." I nuzzled against her neck, placing gentle kisses along her skin.

She sighed at the contact. "You certainly brought me out of my shell," she smiled. "Are you working today?"

"No, managed to get the next week off," my hand moved to cup her left tit, lazily tracing my fingers around her now-peaked nub.

She moaned. "You're such a tease," her hand moved to rub my cock, which stiffened at her touch.

I let out a curse as she unzipped my pants and dropped to her knees before me. She pulled my boxers down and gripped me with both hands. She looked at me with her emerald eyes as she lowered her mouth onto my throbbing member.

I groaned as I tangled my hands in her hair, forcing her to take more of me. She happily obliged.

So, lost in the pleasure she was giving me, I let Vanessa suck me off.

*

Vanessa was called into work that afternoon, mumbling something about a five car pile-up that required media attention. I didn't really care; the only thing I cared about was the tight little body that was currently upstairs in her bedroom, having come home from her sight-seeing a few hours ago. No doubt still sore after last night. I smirked at the memory. It felt like it took hours for Vanessa to shower and leave, kissing me deeply before skirting out the door, but really it wasn't any longer than ten minutes.

There was silence for a few moments before I lifted myself off of the couch and made my way upstairs to Bree's room, quietly opening the door. She was sitting at the desk, overlooking the beautiful city, on her laptop, and was facing away from the door. Earphones rested in her ears, and I could vaguely hear muffled music. I crept closer until I was almost touching her, she was still not aware of my presence.

With a deep breath, I quickly reached around and clamped my hands over her bountiful tits, delighted to find she wasn't wearing a bra under her top. She yelped and tilted her head back to look at me, surprise lining her face. I pinched her nipples and she closed her eyes and shuddered. I loved it when she shuddered, and my cock twitched.

"What-" she gasped, but I interrupted.

"You're sister's gone off to work, which gives me plenty of time to play with you," I twisted and pulled her nipples, causing her to moan and bite her bottom lip. I leant down and placed a deep, sensual kiss on her mouth, and she granted my tongue immediate access. I sucked on her tongue harshly, kissing her hard, not giving her any room to breathe. My tongue skirted across her teeth and inner cheeks, relishing in her taste. Eventually I released her mouth, nipping her lower lip where she had bitten it, and she took a gulping breath as she opened her eyes to look up at me. "A bit breathless, sweetheart?" I teased, pinching her nipples.

She moaned and leant into my hands, her gaze holding mine. The material of her top frustratingly separated my fingers from her hardened nubs, so I gripped it and tore it forward, ripping it off of her.

Annoyance flashed in her face as she gasped. "Can you stop tearing my clothes?"

"Only if you stop wearing them," I licked my lips, savouring her taste, and winked at her. "Clothes are very inconvenient for what I want to do to you." I pressed my thumbs against her tits to cement my point.

"I can't exactly walk around my sister's apartment naked," she sighed, "I'd get cold."

"I'll just have to warm you up then, won't I?"

"What do you have in mind?"

I winked at her again before I hauled her up off of the seat and threw her on to the bed. She let out a shriek that was followed by a string of giggles as she sat upright. Her laughter stiffened my cock, the sound of her was delightful. I prowled over to the bed, my eyes roaming over her half naked body. I pulled her shorts off of her, leaving only her silk panties, and discarded them onto the floor. I forced her on her back and straddled her abdomen, pinning her arms under my legs. Her eyes were hungry as I lifted my top off, exposing my sculpted body that was tanned after endless hours in the sun. My hands undid my belt, pulling it through the loops of my jeans. My jeans were next, and my clothes joined hers on the floor. She was looking at my bulge, which was very visible through my boxers.

"Close your eyes," I instructed. She did what she was told. I pulled my boxers off and threw them behind me, and I gripped my cock. She whimpered as she felt my movements. I moved my hand up and down my shaft, looking at her tits that were gently moving as she trembled. My cock ached as it reached its full length, and I let it fall against her soft flesh. She groaned at the contact. "Open," I breathed.

Her eyelids fluttered opened, and I felt the air leave her as she took in my size. "It's so big," she whispered, awe lining her voice. "How will that fit inside me?"

I chuckled. "You don't have to worry about that...yet," I saw the confusion on her face. "I've given you pleasure in the past few days, it's only fair if I take some pleasure for myself." I inched higher up her body, until my cock rested between her perky tits. "These tits," I gripped them and forced them around my length, "are divine."

I thrusted forward, her tits encasing my cock as it slid upwards, and a moan escaped her. I rocked backwards, watching as my tip was swallowed by her breasts as I gripped them hard. I rocked back and forth as I tit-fucked her, enamoured by the softness of her skin. My speed was slow; I wanted to take my time with her, wanted to take as much pleasure as she could offer. Her eyes open and watching my every move, completely zoned in on my cock.

She couldn't move as she was thoroughly pinned beneath my powerful body, but she could moan. Quite loudly, as a matter of fact. She was enjoying this.

"Do you like this, Bree?" I asked, my voice dark. "Do you like me using your tits for my own pleasure? Do you like how I press them tight against my thrusting cock?" I did as I described, my hands like vices. "Do you like my cock between your tits, feeling it move against you?"

She only moaned.

I squeezed her tits painfully. "Answer me," I growled.

She yelped and tried to pull away, but couldn't. "Yes!" she cried, "I love it, oh, fuck, I love it!"

I picked up my pace, going faster. My cock bumped against her chin with every thrust, sending bursts of pleasure down my shaft.

"Open your mouth," I said, and was pleased when she immediately did so. On my next thrust, my cock partially entered her warm mouth. I grunted as I felt her tongue flick against me. I held my cock there, my hands gripping her tits so hard that my knuckles hard turned white.

The feel of her tongue against me, pressing against my tip, was enough to make me move faster again. Every time I thrusted into her mouth, her tongue was waiting to strike. And strike she did. She was doing perfectly.

When I could feel my orgasm approaching, I straddled her tits, my hands moving to hold her head tight, angling it up so I could thrust deeper.

I entered her throat, and she groaned at the intrusion, gagging a little. I didn't care, as the reverberations travelled down my cock. I face-fucked her harder, my breath changing to a pant, a light sheen of sweat covering my body. She gagged again and tried to pull away, and I slapped her face. I wouldn't put up with that shit. She whimpered as I stretched her mouth, her beautiful brown-green eyes looking up at me as tears escaped them as I violated her throat.

That sight was my undoing.

I gave one final thrust as I roared, spilling my cum down her throat. I roared her name as my balls clenched, expelling my seed. "FUCK! AH, FUCK!" I gripped her face hard, not letting her pull away, as spasms shot through me.

My breathing was heavy as my orgasm subsided, and I pulled out of her, sitting next to her. I pulled her up and lay her head on my chest, my hands stroking her dark hair. Cum leaked from her mouth and I gripped her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Swallow it." I ordered. She hesitated. My gripped tightened and she cried out, cum spraying down her front. My face turned into a frown. "You wasted it," I growled, I stilled my hand in her hair. "I do not like it when my cum is wasted."

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, tears falling down her face. That didn't waiver me

"I don't care if you're sorry."

"I'm sorry," she repeated, foolishly.

"Stop talking," I squeezed her chin as I pulled her against me again, my hand in her hair resuming its strokes. "You'll learn soon not to disobey."

She let out a shuddering breath as she relaxed against me. I only left, gathering my clothes, when she fell into a deep sleep, clad only in her panties.

Bree

I heard the moans and grunts as soon as I closed the door behind me. I'd gone for a run to try and calm the shakes I'd had after our encounter earlier today. Vanessa was clearly back from work. Her shrill shrieks were not quiet. Hunter had a formidable appendage at his disposal, and was clearly putting it to good use on my sister.

I passed by their door on the way to my room, and I silently cursed myself as curiosity got the better of me. I silently cracked open the door, just enough to see in. I almost came at what I saw.

Hunter had Vanessa on all fours on their bed, as he fucked her from behind. He had a finger in her ass, knuckle deep, while his other hand gripped her hair, forcing her face up and back. They were both sweating. His cock hammered into her, his huge length getting buried inside of her folds with every thrust. His balls slapped against her slit. I knew it was wrong to watch; she was my sister for fucks sake. But I couldn't look away as he pounded her deep and hard, his finger in her ass was joined by another one. She swore at the stretch, arching her back more to allow him better access. She was going to be sore tomorrow.

Suddenly, he stilled inside of her, and she let out a scream as her body was wreaked by an orgasm. He had to hold her up as her legs and arms gave out, pleasure washing over her. He pulled out as he lowered her down, and I caught the sight of a condom being taken off.

I didn't stay long enough to see what he did with it.

I quickly rushed to my room and shut the door, sweat lining my own body. I stripped down quickly, kicking off my shoes. I snatched my vibrator out from where it was hidden under my mattress, and collapsed on my bed.

Just hours before hand Hunter had fucked my throat in this very spot.

I moaned as I slid the vibrator between my drenched folds, and flicked the on switch.

Nothing happened.

I pulled it to my face to investigate, and what I discovered enraged me.

The bastard had stolen the batteries.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Naughty Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds