• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forbidden Ch. 05

Forbidden Ch. 05

She looked peaceful when she was asleep. The light of the Sun on her beautiful skin. Logan woke her up with kisses on her eyelids, she smiled. She could get used to this; being adored by him like this every morning. "I'm sorry. I hate waking you up," he said. Her eyes lit up. Waking up next to Logan made her feel alive. She loved it when he put his arms around her protectively, when he said his love for her. She's always wanted to hear him say those three little words that made her insides jump with joy.

Cassandra was way better than she was a couple of days ago. Chloe wrapped her arms around her little angel. She thought she'd lose Cassie. Now that she was better, she could go back to school. Cassandra had fallen way behind with school and that caused Chloe distress. Maybe she could home school Cassie for a while. "I've really missed you sweety."

Cassandra smiled, "I've missed you too mommy." Her tiny voice still held tremendous joy and curiosity. "We're staying with uncle Logan for a while now. He's helping us out so we don't have to stay at the motel. Is it okay with you sweety?"

"Yup!!" Cassandra said excitedly. "Is he here mom?"

"Of course. He couldn't wait to see you... Come on, lets get outta here," Cassie was too heavy to carry. She could walk on her own however. So Chloe held her hand while she searched for Logan. "Hey, we're ready to leave," she waved to Logan. He was happy to see Cassie healthy. Lifting her up, the little girl's giggles filled the air. "You look better princess."

"I feel better. Did you miss me?"

"I sure did! Mark says you can go back to school real soon."

"But I wanna spend time with mommy."

"You will sweety. Maybe we could try home schooling," Chloe said. Logan carried Cassandra to his car. He didn't want to take any chances. Cassandra whispered something in his ear that made him laugh. He tickled her, he really missed the little lady's company.

Logan had to leave right after dinner. He had a business conference he had to attend. He didn't want to leave but he felt like Chloe needed space too. "Stop stressing, she's okay."

"I know. I just can't help it."

"You'll be safe here, I promise," he kissed her lips.

"D'you really have to leave?"

"Yeah, I can't keep on postponing."

"Is Cecilia coming with you?" she asked.

"No," he lied. Chloe could sense his answer wasn't true. Cecilia was his assistant, he couldn't go anywhere without her. Besides their sexual relationship, they worked really good together. "What happened between me and her won't repeat itself, I swear."

"Then why are you lying to me Logan?"

"I don't want you to be worried. I want you and nobody else. You need to trust me."

"Don't you think that's too much to ask considering what I saw?"

"Probably." This whole thing was petty. Chloe didn't have anything to worry about. He had given his word and he'd keep it. Chloe looked away. She was about to walk away when he took her in his arms. Logan realised his answer was insensitive. She needed some assurance that he'd never play with her heart. "I know I'm asking a lot from you. And I know I put you through a lot. But I love you. I hope you believe that. You have my heart Chloe. I've done a lot of stupid shit that hurt you. I want to fix it. I want to love you right. Do you think maybe you could learn to trust me? I need you to."

"I want to, but I'm scared," she said. She was scared he'd get tired of her. That maybe he'd find her too needy and leave her for somebody else. She was terrified things wouldn't work out because she wasn't sure she had forgiven him. She also didn't want to be disappointed. Cassandra's father was a huge disappointment, especially when she needed him the most. Maybe she had trust issues. Or maybe she didn't believe she was worthy of being loved.

"You could lean on me when it feels too much. When you're mad at me, I could always give you some space to calm down. Make love to you. Hold you tight in my arms. Whatever you need Chloe," he told her. She laid her head on his chest, listening to his words. She told herself she'd take a chance and allow herself to love him. "Call me. I'm gonna miss you."

"I will babe. I'll miss you too. You need anything use the card I gave you," he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "You feel better now?"

"A bit. Thanks," she said. He kissed her lips and grabbed his things. Chloe couldn't suppress her fear. As soon as he walked out she started panicking. Maybe if she spent all her time home schooling Cassandra she wouldn't worry much about Logan. She decided then that she'd spend all her energy on Cassie. They had a lot of catching up to do anyway.

That night she couldn't sleep. His side of the bed was cold, her body needed his warmth and attention. She woke up, checked on Cassandra. She was sleeping peacefully. Chloe's phone rang. It was Logan. They spoke for a couple of minutes. He was tired; he called so he could be sure she was alright. After talking to Logan Chloe felt sleepy. She went to bed, convincing herself everything was alright.

Logan was nowhere to be seen for the next two weeks. Chloe had to learn being by herself. She terribly missed him but he called every night. They talked about everything they did throughout the day. Nobody mentioned Cecilia. Chloe didn't want to sound insecure and Logan didn't find it necessary to mention her. He kept his word, only calling Cecilia when he needed her help concerning work. They didn't talk about what happened either. She got the message, he was in love with somebody else.

Cassandra was sitting down while her mother was preparing dinner. "Mommy, why don't we visit aunt Kristen? Is she still angry at you?"

Chloe cleared her throat. She wasn't expecting those questions from Cassie. "Sweety aunt Kris is really tied up with work."

"Why was she angry at you mommy? Did you upset her?"

"Cassandra. Aunt Kris isn't mad at mommy. Besides you shouldn't worry about such," Chloe hugged her daughter. "I think you're getting too smart for your age little lady." Maybe it was time she called Kris and apologised. She knew things could never be the same between them but she still cared about her best friend. Later that night Logan called her. She was asleep when her phone rang. Excited, she couldn't miss talking to him. "Babe, sorry I woke you up."

"It's okay. How was your day?"

"It was fine. I fucken miss you. I can't take it anymore, I'm flying in tomorrow."

"Logan, we're fine. You said the conference was important, you don't have to worry about us."

"You don't want me to come back?"

"No. I do want you to come back. But I still love that I'm able to think and process how I feel, without you. I guess I'm a sucker for solitude now..."

"And how are you feeling?"

"I--. Wait, I think Cassie's having a nightmare. Call me later." Chloe ran to Cassandra's room. Her little girl was crying; she took Cassie in her arms, rocking her back and forth. "It's okay sweety, mommy's here. You're safe," she held on to Cassie real tight. "You wanna tell me what the nightmare was about?" Cassandra shook her head no. She was still in her mother's embrace, scared. "Is it okay if mommy could kiss it away?" Cassie nodded. Chloe kissed her daughter's cheeks.

"Mommy aunt Kristen was hurting you. She was bad," Cassie cried. Chloe was a bit shaken. Maybe she really needed to fix things between her and Kristen. "Sweety, it's only a dream. And I'm sorry it was scary. Aunt Kristen would never hurt me, you or any body else. Come sleep with mommy. I'll protect you from all the bad dreams."

Logan called back after a couple of minutes. Chloe assured him Cassie was fine, it was only just a nightmare. She didn't tell him however what the nightmare was about. Cassandra slept like a baby next to her. They talked about an hour till Chloe felt sleepy. Logan said his good night and told her how much he loved her. She thanked him and drifted into dreamless sleep.

"Slept well Princess?"

"Yup. I like it here mom," Cassandra said, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

"I love it too sweety. I've made you breakfast." Cassandra ate the wild fruit and cheese her mother prepared. During the day, they enjoyed laying in the garden, taking in the smell of lilies, roses and the green grass around them. Cassie showed no sign of distress; she had forgotten all about the nightmare she had yesternight. Chloe decided she'd go back to school the next day. They had covered everything she had to do. With lots of fun painting and drawing. The only problem was that Cassandra's previous school was quite far now, and the only option was to enrol Cassie to the nearest school. Who'd pay for that?

Chloe wasn't sure if she wanted to find a job. She still wanted to go to college. She needed Cassandra to have a stable home and it looked like everything was stable with Logan. She still wasn't sure about her relationship with Logan. She wanted to work on it though. She felt like they could make it work and she had truly fallen in love with him.

"Uncle Logan's here mom!"

"Hey, Cassie!" Logan was happy to see them relaxed. "I've missed my little Angel." Cassie giggled, her laughter made Chloe smile. It had been a while since Cassie laughed like that; careless and free. "You look great, we should go out for some ice cream," Logan lifted the little girl into the air.

"I don't know if mom would let me. She doesn't like it when I eat sugary stuff."

"Chloe?" Logan waited for her consent.

"Its okay, you two can go get some ice cream. Just not too much little lady."

"Wanna come?"

"No, I'm fine. Logan, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"It's about school. Cassie's far away from her school now. I'm thinking we could register her somewhere near."

"We?" Logan's left eyebrow was raised. Had she said 'we'?

"I meant, I could register her here."

Logan laughed, "Yeah I heard wrong. Totally." Chloe giggled lightly. Embarrassed by how sarcastic he was.

"Get her to school, I'll pay for it."

"You don't have to. I can get a job."

"I want to. Listen, I'll see you later," Cassie was sitting on his shoulders, her hands on top of his head. She was just a joyful child. The heart of Chloe's life.

Later that day...

"Night sweety. Sleep tight." Cassandra nodded. She was tired from all the activities she did with Logan.

"She's fast asleep."

"Good. I've been waiting for the right time to show you just how much I've missed you."

"Wait." Chloe bit her lower lip. "I mean, would you like a cup of coffee? "

"Yeah sure."

"Cassie's feeling real better. I hate saying it, but you've helped us a lot."

Logan simply nodded. "And you? How you feeling?"

"I-I-I'm fine."

"You sure? The last couple of weeks weren't easy for you."

"I know. But I had time to think. "

"Hmm," he looked at her. Savouring her beauty. She was everything he needed. Strong, vulnerable, open, loving, beautiful. Would it be okay if he kissed her? Logan put his coffee mug down, walked to Chloe's seat and kneeled in front of her. His hands were cupping her heart-shaped face. She put her hands around his, enjoying the little contact between them. Logan kissed her eyelids, she inhaled his scent. "You're beautiful. Everything about you is just so perfect."

His lips were claiming hers in a slow rhythm. He didn't want to force or rush it. Gently, Logan laid Chloe down on the couch. It was large for both of them. Chloe felt relaxed, she wanted this. She looked beautiful with her blonde hair spread out on the couch. Slowly he kissed away any pain or hurt he had caused her. Making a mental note to never put her through any kind of pain now or in future. He lapped at her naked neck and she moaned silently. Her legs were spread out for him and he could tell she was getting wet. Cautious, he placed his hand under her upper back, he undid her bra. Her eyes were looking at him, Logan knew then his soul was possessed. There was trust this time around. Trust he'd never betray. "May I?" Chloe nodded yes, seconds later her pants were on the floor along with her shirt and bra. Logan had simultaneously taken off his shirt and the black jeans he wore. They were beautiful together. Her skin against his. He loved the feel of her nipples pressed again his chest. She moaned as he kissed his way up and down her neck. She felt the intense heat between her legs when his mouth covered one of her nipples hungrily. He suckled each one of them. Her moans echoing through the room. Logan was nervous they would wake Cassie up.

Caressing her flat belly with his expert hands, he parted her slim thighs. She was anxious and excited all at the same time. She could feel his breath on her sex but he was taking his time. Almost setting her to frustration. Logan was excited, finally he'd make love to Chloe, without hurting her. She was all his, in all of her glory. Teasing her clitoris through her underwear, he could feel her excitement, it was all over her skin. He pulled her panties to the side, his lips on her swirling clit. She moaned, aching her back. She needed him. Every part of him inside her. She'd think it through tomorrow morning. Right now, all she wanted was his skin against hers.

Following a beautiful, slow rhythm only he knew, Logan lapped at Chloe's clit. His hands forcing her legs further apart. "Logan. Yes! Oh yes!" she moaned. She could feel her orgasm draw close. She was so adorable in the moment of orgasm. Letting go and trusting him to take care of her. The orgasm rocked through her like hot lava desperate to erupt. He chuckled; he had never seen anything this sexy. Soon, his finger had invaded her wet pussy. She wanted him. His beautiful torso on top of her, he covered her mouth with his hand as he lunged into her wetness. She gasped, allowing herself to be filled and taken completely. Passionately he kissed her, her moans locked between their mouths. Another orgasm was drawing close, he could feel the walls of her pussy clenching around his cock. She had never felt this way before. Free, sensual, loved.

She rolled on to of him, feeling his thickness burried deep inside her. No space between them, she rocked her pelvis steadily on top of him. His hands on her hips, the exact encouragement she needed. She orgasmed, her hair silky and flowing down her back. She yelled in pleasure, not caring, if Cassandra could be awakened. Fighting for dominance, Logan rolled her beneath him. His thrusts made her cry out in pleasure, she held on to him, her legs wrapped around his lower body. His breathing was heavier, shallow as hers. Sweat was all over his forehead. "Oh my God!! Logan, please. Yes!!"

His seed deep inside her, he could feel her walls milking every last bit of his semen. Claiming her lips once more, he felt her heartbeat; similar to his. Chloe had won his heart and soul. "Don't think about getting away from me."

"And where would I run to?" she teased him. He lifted her, her face burried on his chest. She was so fragile and feather-like carried by his strong, knowing masculinity. She was exhausted from their love making, but she was deeply content with how gently and attentive he was. "Logan?"

"Yes babe?"

"I love you," she drifted off to sleep as soon as he laid her down and covered her fragile body with warm blankets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forbidden Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds