• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Lust in Space

Lust in Space

Lust in Space by Samuelx.

I am sitting in class at my college.


My teacher is explaining Algebra on the board.

I am in a class full of kids. Two have caught my eye.

Samantha - She is a beautiful cape verdean model. Five foot six inches of brown-skinned, black-haired, brown-eyed Ebony Princess. She is actually nice, which cannot be said for most pretty girls. She is cool and smart and has a sense of humor. I dont feel that attracted but she is a hottie.

Darrin - A regular-seeming white boy. Dresses in rugged jeans. Wears a cute hat. Has a cute face and is nice and easy to talk to.

I am sitting in class while the teacher talks and others are taking notes. I am daydreaming about Darrin. He is so cute I just want to lick him like a human lollipop and then wrestle....with him on top.
I want to cuddle with him and roll around on the ground and I want us to make love until exhaustion claims us.

Samantha gets up to go to the bathroom. Her cute body shows in those tight clothes of hers.
Her butt is cute. She is a very attractive lady. My ever-twisted mind thinks up scenarios. I am thinking that maybe she is at a massage parlor and I am the masseur. Hmm. Ah. I run my hands all over her and rub her with oil. Then, I proceed to soothe her body. She is excited and magically throws caution to the wind and let's just say there is mutual touching and much more all around from then on.


I am full of lust and I get infatuated easily. I love a cute body and face. Boy or girl. It doesnt matter.

Nobody at school knows that I am a bisexual male. I dont kiss and tell. I certainly dont fit the stereotype of the male homosexual. My friends are all straight males. I am into sports. I am into girls.
I hear a lot about gays and lesbians but not much about bisexuals and even less about bisexual males.


I suddenly snap out of my reverie as class ends. The teacher gives me my progress report. NOT good. My parents will do some yelling. I sigh. Maybe in time this too shall pass. I get up. Samantha is leaving and tells me bye and to have a good day. I think that my day would be improved if she invited me to her apartment for a lovemaking session.

Darrin gets up to leave. He just nods, says "Later, man". And just like that he is gone.

I get up to go to my next class.

It's gonna be a long day. My roving and randy eyes check out EVERYTHING in movement.

Peace.


The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Lust in Space

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds