• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Feel no Shame For What You Are

Feel no Shame For What You Are

Feel no Shame For What You Are by Samuelx.


You try to be the good son. The good friend. You work hard at school. You are good to your peers and friends. You stay out of trouble. You keep your issues (identity, body image, sexuality and loneliness) to yourself.

You provide advice to your friends and are there for them in their time of need. You are a decent person but must hide what you are. You live in constant fear. At any moment this existence you've so carefully crafted for yourself may be over because some man or woman has decided that you shall be their victim. Just because you are different and have not one but three stigmas to live with. Being black and male seems to be a bad combo in America. You are viewed as the boogeyman wherever you go. Add to that the stigma of being bisexual. You have learned to accept yourself but the world still hates and fears you and all others like you.

Men speak openly about disliking people like you. You walk with them. You bite your tongue. You hide what you are. Exposure could mean death or the end of all you have worked for.
Women are not always friendly to your kind. In fact, many of them view you as treacherous and deceitful. But in this world you are given no choice. A lot of women speak of others like you and
how disgusting they find you.

So, you keep silent and go about your business. You are a man who is different from others.

You feel a lot of resentment toward those who oppress you. Is it wrong of you to think that when the normals get hurt and act stupid in spite of the world belonging to them that they deserve whatever they get ?

You think so. You know this is the wrong path.

You keep living. Maybe someday this too shall pass. You will be happy and have a love of your very own. Someone to hold you and love you and be with you just as you are. Your loyalty and love for such a person would be absolute. Anything that falls short is expendable.

So, you keep living.


Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Feel no Shame For What You Are

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds