• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer Days Ch. 04

Summer Days Ch. 04

I lay on the floor of the school bathroom in a puddle of my cousin's piss and cum. My asshole burned from where he had forced himself into me, and my guts felt like they had been pummeled. My head rang from the blows he had rained down on me. I felt the pain physically, but emotionally, I was numb. There was nothing I could do about this situation except put up with it until I left for college in the fall. There was no way I was going to admit what I had allowed to happen three times now.

I rolled on my side and got up on my knees. I slowly got up and stumbled to the sink. My stomach churned when I saw my reflection in the mirror. Cum was drying on my cheek and my shirt was drenched in piss. My face was starting to swell under one eye. The sight, combined with the searing pain in my ass made me retch and I doubled over and vomited into the sink.

When I was done I began to go about cleaning myself up. I went in the stall and removed my torn, bloody underwear. I pulled my pants back up gingerly and secured my belt. I buried my underwear in the trash can, hoping no one would see it and feeling my humiliation in an almost physical way. Lastly, I went to the hand dryer and held my shirt under it. By the time I was done, you could barely tell that I had been wet.

I checked my watch and determined I had enough time to get out of the school before this class period ended. I made my way to my car as quickly as I could and called in to say I would not be able to make it to my afternoon tutoring sessions. I said I didn't feel well. It seemed like such an understatement.

Thankfully, I arrived home to an empty house. I put my clothes in the hamper and sat in the shower for as long as I could, washing blood, piss, cum, and shame off of my body. Finally, I collapsed into my bed and slept. I woke hours later to my mother calling me to dinner. When I didn't respond she came in and balked at my appearance. I told her simply that I had been mugged and she brought me dinner. I pushed it to the side and went back to sleep.

In the middle of the night I heard Ian come in. I tensed and began to shake, replaying what had happened that afternoon in my mind. He undressed in the dark and I prayed silently that he would get in his own bed. As he lifted my covers and slipped into my bed I felt dread descend upon me. I didn't know if I could take another pounding in my ass. It felt like it had torn open earlier.

"Paul" he whispered as he pressed himself against my back. "Paulie, wake up..." I could smell booze on his breath. He began rubbing up and down my sides and nuzzled the back of my neck with his mouth. "Wake up, little cousin, wake up, little bitch."

Finally I realized he wasn't going to stop and took a deep breath. "I'm awake Ian." I muttered.

"Mmm, good" he moaned. He started licking and nibbling the back of my ear. "Paul, I wanted to reward you for earlier. You did so good. You made me cum so hard."

"No, Ian." I whispered. "Its ok, you don't have to do anything..."

He suddenly bit down on my ear harder and I gasped in pain. "Don't forget who you belong to now." He growled in my ear. "I take you when I want, and I'll reward you when I want." With that, he thrust his erection against me "You want me to take you instead, bitch?!?"

I shook my head frantically in response and he eased his grip on my hips. "Good boy." He whispered. He went back to sucking my ears and throat. He gently rubbed his hands down my sides and up my chest, toying with my nipples. I had never had anyone touch me there and was surprised to find that they were sensitive and grew hard under his touch. My body started to tingle where he was touching me and I relaxed against him, allowing him to hold me, and touch me. My dick started to get hard and I did not fight it.

Ian continued to touch me so gently it was almost a tickle. He ran his hands over my belly, my chest, and down to my thighs. Somehow he managed to avoid touching my groin each time he passed from my legs to my torso. I found my erection aching for his touch. When he finally settled his hand on my balls I groaned with relief. He kept his hand open and groped my entire package through my underwear for a moment, bringing me to full hardness. All the while he was licking, kissing, gently biting the back of my neck and ears. Occasionally he would press his erection against me but with no more aggression or pain. Just a reminder that it was there. I thought of reaching behind me to grasp it, but I didn't want to give him the impression that I wanted his cock in me again.

Finally, he pulled the waistband of my briefs down past my balls and grasped my cock fully in his hand. He laughed quietly when he found it not only hard, but wet from the precum that was flowing out of me. He used it to lubricate my shaft and began pumping at me, hard and fast. The sensations of his breath against my neck and his hand working over my cock were too intense and I thrust my hips into his hand. My orgasm caught me by surprise and I groaned "Oh fuuuuck" into my pillow as cum shot from me. Ian pressed into me again as he realized I was getting off and pummeled at my cock. Load after load of pent up cum pumped out of me until it turned to just a few drips. I sagged back against Ian, breathless and sweating.

We lay there for a moment before he pulled away from me, rolling me onto my back and spreading my legs. He knelt between my legs, his cock swollen and pulsing. I instantly feared he was going to push into me and tensed but did not pull away. I knew better at this point.

But he didn't try to fuck me. Instead he stroked furiously at his own dick for a moment. Without any direction, I lay there, waiting for him to use my body however he wished. He was so close that it only took a moment before his orgasm took over and he grunted and aimed his dick at mine. Cum splashed out of his cock and all over mine. He took special care to make sure some landed on my balls, too. I lay there and received his jizz as though it was a gift. When he was done he fell forward and leaned over my prone body, regaining his breath. After a few minutes he shook the last of his cum onto me and pulled my briefs back up over my cum-covered limp cock.

"Good boy, Paulie." Was all he said before he rolled off of me and dozed off.

I lay there for a while, feeling his hot cum grow cool and soak into my underwear before I also drifted off.

We awoke together the next morning and Ian again brought me to full hardness before mounting me missionary style. He ground his hard cock against mine while sucking and biting my throat and chest. Again as I realized he wasn't trying to penetrate my sore hole, I relaxed and let myself feel pleasure from where and how he was touching me. Now that I was more comfortable, I realized his little nips were sending shocks of pleasure into my dick and balls. I could feel my orgasm mounting and didn't try to fight it. I lay there and let him use me, deciding getting off on it was better than getting beaten for fighting it. When we were both close to cumming, Ian sat up and gripped us both in one hand and pumped them together. I pushed up against him and groaned as cum shot from both of us simultaneously. It landed on my chest and belly and I accepted it as my heart rate and breathing slowed.

Ian pulled away from me and headed to the bathroom to shower. I went after him and washed cum from last night and this morning off my chest, belly, cock, and balls. When I went back into our room, Ian directed me to put my hands on the bed. I bent over, naked, exposing myself to him. Dread hit me in the full waves as I thought I was about to feel his cock in me again. But I knew better than to try and fight, or argue. I steadied myself and closed my eyes.

But he didn't start fucking me. Instead he began to rub something in and around my sore asshole. I hissed in pain as his finger dipped into me, but he was surprisingly gentle. He spread the substance inside and retracted his finger gently. He pulled me into a standing position and bear hugged me from behind. I could feel his cock hanging against my leg. He kissed me behind my ear.

"When you're a good boy, Paulie, I'll take care of you. You make me so happy when you're good and I don't have to hurt you." He whispered. With that he pulled away and we went about our morning routine. As I moved around, I noticed my ass was a little more comfortable and the ointment he had used was soothing the burn I felt from yesterday.

It went the same for a few more days. He would use me and please me at night, and often again in the morning. After my shower, he would again treat my ass before we went about our day. I began to relax more and more, and allow myself to feel pleasure from his touch. I began kissing him back a little when he was on top of me. I noticed he never tried to kiss my mouth. I was grateful as that would make it seem like we were fully consentual lovers, instead of me being his sex toy. I realized now that that's what I had become.

Then one day after he was done treating my hole, he asked me how it was feeling. Had the pain gone away? I responded that it didn't burn anymore and I was moving comfortably. "Good boy", was all he said.

The next morning, after we had again both cum and showered, he bent me over and I felt something different being worked into me. An oilier substance. I relaxed as Ian worked it into me, spreading it deeper than he had before. I fought the urge to pull away as he then pushed something harder into me. I could tell it wasn't his cock, it was more solid than that. There was a bulge, and then my asshole tightened around the object. I sighed when I realized it didn't hurt. My hole was holding something inside of me, and it was doing so comfortably. Ian pulled a pair of briefs up onto me and told me to leave the plug in all day. He said he would know if I took it out.

I did as he said, sitting mostly comfortably through a few tutoring sessions. I few times as I shifted around, I even felt my cock start to stiffen in response to the feeling of something in me. That night at dinner, I noticed Ian looking at me a few times as we talked about our days. I dropped my eyes submissively each time, knowing what he was wondering.

That night was different. We went to bed and Ian again told me to put my hands on the bed and I bent over. He inspected the device and praised me when he found it still inside. He stood behind me and began to touch me in the way he now knew turned me on the most. Gentle strokes down my sides, up my legs, and finally barely caressing my crotch. It drove me crazy and before long, I was rock hard. He gently worked the plug out of my ass and I felt myself open and waiting for its comfortable return. Instead I felt him smearing oily lube on me and I prepared to be entered. This time when I felt his cock head pushing into me, I relaxed and he slipped in easily. I felt his shaft working its way up into me and was surprised that it didn't hurt at all. In fact, as I relaxed and he pushed, I felt an odd pleasure at the feeling of being filled up. I breathed out and a small moan escaped my lips as he bottomed out in me, his hips coming to rest against me.

He held himself there for a moment and we both adjusted to the sensation of him all the way inside of me. Then he leaned forward over my back and began kissing my neck. "Good boy, Paulie", he whispered between kisses. "Good boy, you little bitch." He kept muttering as he started grinding himself inside of me. He was spreading my hole in all directions as he pushed and rotated his hips. It hurt, but not nearly as bad as it could have if I wasn't stretched and ready for it.

Soon he was humping into me. I felt like every thrust caused my cock to swell from the inside and was dripping precum. I was shaking and trembling, loving the feeling of my cock being harder than it had ever been and wanting to reach down and start stroking it. I didn't dare though, for fear of his anger. I wanted desperately to avoid getting punished. As he would pull out I would feel the desire for him to push in and fill me up again. I kept my hands on the bed and accepted that I was owned. My body was only for Ian's pleasure now.

Thrust after thrust, Ian only seemed to grow more energetic. He leaned back and gripped my hips and hammered into me, his balls slapping against me. His breath was becoming ragged and I knew he was getting close. I had a puddle of precum under me and wondered if I would cum just from him fucking me. Suddenly he groaned deeply and held a deep thrust. I could feel his cock jerking in my tight canal and knew he was cumming deep inside of me. I felt a warmth spreading around his cock and knew he was filling me up.

As his breathing slowed he once again praised me. "Good bitch, Paulie. You wanna cum, little bitch?"

"Yes please, Ian" I moaned.

Without pulling his cock from me, he reached around and gripped mine. His grip was like a vice around my cock and he only had to pump a few times before I was cumming. My dick felt like it was exploding with pleasure as hot cum shot out of it. I grabbed the sheets and pushed back against him, grunting and moaning. When I was done I collapsed onto the bed, sliding off of his cock and into the puddle of cum I had created. I felt his cum leak out of me as I lay there, gasping.

Ian walked around to my head and held his cock over my mouth. "Clean up, little bitch", he ordered.

I licked his softening cock from tip to base, and then sucked it into my mouth, cleaning his juice off of it. I felt an immense sense of pride, knowing that I had pleased him so well. I also felt truly glad that I had found a way to get through the act without pain. As I drifted off to sleep in my drying cum, with my cousin's seed dripping out of me, I wondered if the summer wouldn't be so bad, after all...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer Days Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds