• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Romance due to Exhibitionism

Romance due to Exhibitionism

12

The idea of exhibitionism occurred to me when I was breast-feeding my baby. My little girl Sarah needed milk every three hours, and if I was to have a life I had to feed her from time to time in public.

It's not a big thing. Women often feed their babies in public these days. We have clothes and special bras that let us do it discretely, and sometimes we just throw a blanket over the baby and the breast from which she's feeding.

One time as I was feeding Sarah on a bench in Washington Square Park the small blanket I use to cover her and especially my boob slipped off, exposing my breast and Sarah suckling enthusiastically at it. I could not reach down to get it without disturbing her, so I just let her feed to her heart's content. A nice man who was passing by saw my distress and handed me the towel.

While he was handing it to me he asked Sarah's age and he pretended to be ogling her, but I could tell he was ogling my boob. So we stood there and talked about Sarah and then the conversation continued to be about us.

Who was I and what I did, all that. I was 18, fresh out of high school, and saddled with the prettiest little baby that ever entered the world.

All the time we were talking he was staring at my boob. I did not bother to cover up, letting this good samaritan feast his eyes to his content.

My boob ran out of milk and it was time to switch Sarah to my other one. As I disengaged Sarah from one boob to change her to the other the man got an eyeful of both my boobs, one covered in Sarah's saliva and dripping tiny amounts of milk, and the other about to get that way.

I was 18 years old, just graduated high school, and I was a single Mom. When I walked in the graduation ceremony everyone was worried my water would break as I collected my diploma. It did not, of course.

I was knocked up in a one night stand, and the angels sent me Sarah as the result. She was now my life. I enjoyed the lustful attention of this good samaritan.

Eventually Sarah fell asleep while feeding, and showtime was over. I covered myself with my nursing bra and then my bar and my blouse, and I knew I would soon need to change Sarah. Eating begets pooping for newborns.

I had enjoyed the conversation with the good samaritan, but he went his way and I was again alone.

I never forgot that incident and the power a woman's bare breast can have over a man. It's five years later now, and Sarah is in all day kindergarten, and I finally have a life of my own. I work of course. What else can a single mom do but work? I'm poor but Sarah and I make do, and we have each other. And I am now financially independent. I no longer need the help of the government.

There is this man at work. He's a few years older than I am and I can tell by the way he looks at me that he's interested in me. I smile a lot and I guess I am pleasant to be around, even if I am insecure about my attractiveness.

A benefit of breast-feeding was that my boobs grew when I was doing it. They have stayed that way, never shrinking back to their original size. So finally I have decent sized boobs. They're still not big. No, now they are just the right size for my figure.

I accidentally stumbled onto the boob attraction feature with the guy at work. His name is Zeke. One day, in all innocence, I came to work without a bra. I don't really need a bra, I just wear one because all women do. But it was hot, and when it is that hot, I am more comfortable without a bra.

Of course even though it was well over 90 degrees outside, at work it was air conditioned down to around 63 degrees, and the cold made my nipples hard so they stuck out prominently from behind my thin blouse.

I unbuttoned one too many buttons in order to get some air circulation and not sweat too much. Sure enough the man who had been noticing me repeatedly, now noticed me in spades. As I said, his name is Zeke, and is short I presume for Ezekiel. He smiled at me a lot that day.

I was getting somewhere with him, albeit slowly. The idea of a man interested in me intrigued me. It has been a a long six years. Six years chaste is a long time for a normal and healthy young woman with the usual supply of hormones.

The next day I was assigned to the job of taking inventory of stock. I asked the scheduling manager if Zeke could help me because we worked well together. So he was assigned to the same task.

I again went without a bra, but this time it was intentional. Also this time I wore the shortest skirt I owned. It was a jean skirt; a micro mini and very short. I also wore bright pink lacy panties that covered the bare minimum.

The pink panties barely covered my ass crack. The lace in the front also revealed my slit if you had good light and looked closely enough.

For inventory one of us often had to go up the ladder while the other held it. If I went up the ladder, Zeke got a nice view up my skirt of my panties and my perfect little ass.

If Zeke went up the ladder, from his high vantage point and by my choice of blouse he could look right down my blouse to get a nice view of most, indeed almost all, of my boobs.

Obviously I caught him looking at my boobs. I smiled at him. "Like what you see, Zeke?"

"God yes, Mary Ann. You have such beautiful boobs. At least from the parts I can see from high up here," Zeke said.

I replied, "When you're done and come down, if you like I'll give you a private show."

Zeke practically fell off the ladder. He scurried down and said, "I accept, Mary Ann."

I took him to an even more private corner of the warehouse and removed my blouse, becoming naked above the waist. He looked at my boobs lovingly. He went to touch them and I instinctively pulled away. "May I?" he said.

"Maybe tomorrow," I said,

The next day we had to continue our inventory work. I wore a tee shirt and a bra, and the same micro mini skirt, but this time without panties. Now Zeke always wanted to hold the ladder so I spent the day climbing up and down it, as we had to move it around. He got plenty of looks at my privates.

As the afternoon wore on, Zeke finally said, "Mary Ann, do you remember that yesterday you said 'maybe'?"

"About what, Zeke?" I played the innocent, fooling nobody. There was nobody around in the stock room, so Zeke lifted my tee shirt and unhooked my bra. He took off my tee shirt and my bra too, again rendering me naked above the waist. He fondled my boobs to his heart's content.

I said nothing. After a few minutes of this I said, "Having a good time, Zeke?" Zeke blushed and handed me back my clothes. I thanked him for my clothes. I kept waiting for him to ask me out. The invitation did not come.

I had to climb the ladder one more time before closing. I could tell Zeke had an erection. I could see the bulge in his pants.

This time I deliberately forgot my scanner and after I climbed around 4 steps I turned and asked Zeke to hand me my scanner. I bent over on the ladder a little and it had the effect of putting my ass and pussy practically in his face.

As Zeke handed me the scanner, he was breathing hard. I played my ace, "Zeke, my car is on the fritz and I had to take the bus here today. Can you give me a ride home? There's no rush, my Mom has little Sarah tonight. She takes her on Fridays to help me out."

Zeke was thrilled to drive me home. In the car when I sat down I scooted just a little so that my skirt rode up on my thighs. You could see the hair from my bush, but the crack was still (barely) hidden. I kept my legs tightly together; I do have some sense of modesty, after all.

I became afraid Zeke was going to get us in an accident due to the distraction of my privates, so I smoothed my skirt and pulled it down. Now my privates were hidden, but barely. "I did not have any clean panties today," I idly said. "I have to do the wash tonight."

"I'll be happy to help," Zeke was quick to say.

"I never say no to offers of help, being a single Mom and all. Thanks, Zeke."

When we got inside my miserable but affordable apartment, I wasted no time getting the detergent and the laundry basket. Zeke carried it over. We loaded the washer and then I said "Wait, Zeke."

I removed my tee shirt and my blue jean micro mini skirt, and threw them in the washer too. I was now naked except for my bra. I said, "Okay Zeke. Please start the machine. I'll go find something to throw on."

As I started to walk away Zeke grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. Finally! He kissed me tenderly and I kissed him right back. We stood there kissing, and then his hands began to roam over my backside. In return, I ran my hands through his hair.

Zeke unhooked and removed my bra and led me to the couch. We sat down and he spread my legs and began gently, ever so gently, to finger me. His fingering was not bad; I've had better, but the better fingers had been the fingers of my own right hand. I made no move to undress him.

He caressed my boobs and kissed me. He was getting frustrated so I began to moan to encourage him. It worked like a charm. Men are so simple. He resumed fingering me and I moaned a little louder.

Zeke stood and removed his clothes. He had a nice, lean, and muscular body. I licked my lips. Naked, he now sat down next to me again, and as he resumed fingering me and kissing me, I began to fondle his erect cock. He groaned as I touched it. I knew I was being way too easy, but I leaned over him and took his cock in my mouth.

I was just beginning a good fellatio when the washer cycle ended. I stopped my ministrations and took the load out, put it in the dryer, and put another load in the washer, this one of Sarah's clothes. I turned to go back and ran right into Zeke's erect cock.

He picked me up and carried me off to the bedroom. "What are you doing Zeke? I don't fuck on the first date, you know. And this isn't even a date! If you want me that way, a little romance first is appropriate, don't you agree?"

I was saying this naked in his arms, his cock wet with my saliva, looking up at him innocently as he looked down at my boobs.

"Mary Ann, are you free tonight? I would love to take you to dinner and a movie if you are."

"Thanks, Zeke. Let me check my calendar." I pretended to click at an imaginary cell phone, while I was still naked in his arms. He held me as if I weighed nothing at all. His arms were not making an effort to hold all of my 100 pound four feet high.

I was impressed with how strong he is. He had manipulated one hand holding me so that he could slip a finger into me and it was in me as I pretended to check my calendar.

"It seems I have a gangbang scheduled for tonight. But I like your invitation more, so I'll cancel it."

"Good girl," Zeke said. "I know a nice little Italian place not too far from here, and then we can go see one of the new movies at the multiplex."

"Sounds nice, Zeke. I'll get dressed. I can't go like this. Want to help me to choose underwear?" I smiled at him.

"Sure," he said. "I choose none. None at all."

"Men," I said, pretending exasperation.

I wore a diaphanous blouse with no bra. You could see my boobs through the blouse. And I wore yoga pants that were too thin, so an observer could tell I was without panties and one could see a good amount of my ass. I made my entrance to the living room dressed this way and twirled around, showing Zeke my outfit.

"Is this too much, Zeke? Should I change into something a little more conservative?" I asked.

"Mary Ann, I love it. You look so good every man will be jealous of me," Zeke said, and clearly he meant it.

"Every man is going want to do me if I go dressed like this. I look like a slut. Like a flaming slut, at that. I think I should wear a bra, or a different blouse," I said.

"No, please go like that. I will protect you my love," Zeke said. I could not believe he had used the ell word. Already. We had not even yet done the deed. Wow.

So we went. We practically caused a scandal at the restaurant. The waiter was exceptionally attentive. You'd think men had never seen boobs before.

But to be fair, I think it was seeing a woman dressed in public giving away views of her boobs that turned on all the men. It was the context more than the boobs themselves. There was not a man there who didn't check me out.

Zeke told me later that when I got up to use the ladies' room every male eye in the restaurant followed my wiggling ass. My ass was revealed by my near transparent yoga pants as I sashayed to the ladies'.

At the movies Zeke tried to push down my pants so that he could finger me, but there were too many people around and I said no. So we actually watched the movie, although near the end he began to kiss me and we kept kissing until the end. The kissing turned me on.

After the movie we made out in his car in the parking lot. Once most of the cars had left he removed my blouse and kissed and fondled my boobs. Then he tossed my blouse into the back seat where I could not reach it and began to drive me home.

He stopped at a drive-through ice cream place, and we were served ice cream with me sitting there topless. I was embarrassed because I went to high school with the guy handing us the ice cream. He could not stop staring at my boobs. He smiled. "Hi Mary Ann," he said.

I said "Hi, Mark. How have you been? I haven't seen you since school." We had a conversation, catching up with me topless and Zeke sitting in between me and Mark in the drive-through window. It felt strange to speak normally in such a situation.

Finally Mark said, "Did you lose your blouse or something?"

I said, "It's in the back seat. I guess Zeke here likes me topless."

"I can see why. Mary Ann you have great boobs. The best I've ever seen," Mark said.

"Thanks, Mark, that means a lot to me, especially coming from a ladies' man such as yourself." I was being sarcastic. Mark is the most shy man I have ever met. "Give me a call sometime, we'll get coffee, okay?"

Zeke got jealous! He acted as if he owned me. What is it with men, really? Here I was riding around town topless for him. What did he expect? Anyway, he drove off, with me giggling. I was enjoying myself. They were just boobs.

Zeke told me they were not just boobs. They were beautiful boobs, and they were my boobs, and by talking to Mark topless like that I was advertising my availability.

"So?" I asked. "I am in fact available, I don't have a boyfriend, you know. Does your obvious jealousy mean that you are applying for the position?"

That took Zeke by surprise. "Why yes, Mary Ann. I guess I am."

"Pull over, Zeke."

Zeke pulled to the side of the road and I kissed him gently but with passion. His hands were all over me. I was wondering if he had four hands or something. We were in heat. "Get us home, Zeke," I said.

Zeke raced back to my place, and fortunately given my state of undress no cop stopped him. He carried me into the apartment and put me on the bed, pulling off my yoga pants, which he had already pulled down to my thighs while we had been in the car. He stripped and climbed on top of me.

"I told you Zeke: I don't fuck on the first date."

"I insist," Zeke said.

"Oh well, in that case. I'm on birth control," I said and I spread my legs wide apart. The doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked nobody in particular. I hopped out of bed and walked, naked, to the front door. I looked through the peephole. I opened the door to an even more surprised Mark. He stared at my naked body. I said, "Zeke insists."

"Well, you drove off without your change," and Mark handed me $2.25.

"It's right nice of you to come by," I said. Then I gave him a big kiss on the mouth, stroked his erection through his clothes, and said, "Come around another time, big boy, when Zeke is not here," and I winked at him. I was enjoying myself.

I imagine Zeke thought I threw on something when I answered the door and then took it off to return to the bedroom naked. I did not disabuse him of those thoughts. "Who was that?" Zeke asked.

"Mark, from the ice cream drive-through. He brought over your change," and I handed him the $2.25.

Zeke laughed."Seriously? My, my. He has it bad for you, my dear."

"How about you, Zeke? Do you have it bad for me?" I asked, wiggling my shoulders in order to wiggle my boobs.

"As bad as they come, you little sexpot." Zeke rose up in order to push me down onto the bed. Again he spread my legs and climbed on top of me. This time we were not interrupted.

Sarah was now five years old, which meant it was six years since I had had sex, and I had never made love. Zeke and I made love. He fucked me so tenderly and lovingly, it was more exotic for me than erotic.

I was disappointed. It was my first fuck in six years, and only my second one ever. I thought it would rock my world. It did not.

Too bad it was not rough, hard sex. That is what turns me on, or at least that's what my fantasy life tells me. The romantic and loving sex was nice, it was pleasant, but I was not going to cum with it. When we were post coital I confessed that to him.

Zeke got excited. "Me too," he said. He began to get hard again.

"Oh Zeke. I don't fuck twice on the first date," I said.

"I insist," Zeke said.

"Oh, well if you insist..." then I got up and began to scamper away. Zeke ran after me. I ran out of the house into the back yard. I was naked but it was night. You could see me, though, because there was a full moon. But why would anyone be looking? My boobs were bouncing as I ran from Zeke, teasing him. He was bigger and stronger, but I could squeeze through the small hole in the neighbor's fence.

When I got into the neighbor's yard, though, their motion detector flood lights went on, lighting up my nude body. I began to giggle hysterically. A boy I also went to high school with lived there, and he came into the back yard and found me standing there, stark naked, still dripping a little cum.

"Hi Mary Ann. Nice to see you," Steve said, carefully looking at every detail of my naked body.

"Hi Steve. How come you never come over to see me? Is this what I need to do to get your attention?" I said.

"Well no, there are more subtle ways, but I have to say this way is highly effective. You have my full attention. You look great, by the way," Steve said.

"Thanks," I said. "So do you. Come see me sometime, okay? I gotta go," and I kissed him and stroked his erection, too. I was really having fun. I slipped through the hole in the fence back into my own yard, squealed and ran away from Zeke.

Zeke had run out after me, just as naked. He had witnessed the whole scene with Steve. He caught me once I returned to my yard, but I slipped away, giggling. "You're being bad, Mary Ann," he said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and ran back into the house. He caught me, and he pulled me over his knee. Zeke is much bigger than I am. I am a small woman. Zeke is tall and rippling with muscles. Zeke began to spank me, saying "Bad girl, bad girl."

The spanking hurt but it turned me on totally, being naked and on Zeke's naked knee, inches from his cock. "Am I really that bad, Zeke?" I asked.

"Yes, you are," he said. "I'm afraid spanking is not enough for a bad girl like you."

He got me in some sort of lock hold and carried me to the bedroom. He picked up an unused extension cord and brought in the vacuum cleaner. He used the extension cord and the vacuum cleaner cord to tie my hands to the headboard. I was face down on the bed.

He spread Vaseline in my anus. This was going to be bad. "My ass is virgin, Zeke. Go easy, okay?"

"I like it rough," he said.

I got it rough. It was very rough. He did not wait for my ass to adjust. He just thrust himself in. I screamed. After a while when he was pumping away, my ass finally dilated. I got used to his cock in my ass and I was able to enjoy it a bit. It was then that his finger found my clit. He rubbed my clit as he fucked my ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Romance due to Exhibitionism

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds