• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Good Morning Sex

Good Morning Sex

This is how I started my morning today.

I brought you a cup of hot coffee in bed before I got the kids out the door and on the bus. When I came back into the room you were playing. But I wanted some attention. So I started licking the edge of your earlobe lightly.

"What are you doing?"

"Licking you."

"I can give you someplace else to lick."

"Oh really? And where would that be?"

So your smart ass responds, "My big toe."

"OK!" and I dive for your ticklish feet.

After a short tickle fight, you suggested we go shower and get ready for the day. But I still wanted some attention. We showered but then instead of letting you get dressed I came to stand between your legs while you were sitting on the edge of the bed. I leaned forward shoving my chest right up in your face. I put my right nipple in your mouth and you obliged by sucking my nipple into your mouth. Your hands on my back pushing me harder against your mouth. You moved over to my left nipple and sucked, licked and nibbled it making me moan softly. You rubbed my ass and then SMACKED it really hard. Then you rubbed it again and sucked on my nipple. SMACK again. I jumped at the sting. You rubbed my ass again and sucked on my nipples. I tensed for the smack...but it didn't come and then SMACK. I bent my head and kissed you deeply. I moved my hand down to start stroking your cock while we kissed.

You whispered in a husky voice to get my vibrator. I sat on the edge of the bed "The big one? or the small one?"

"The big one" you replied and I made a small noise. I always know it will be good when you use the Hitachi on me. But it will also be relentless. "Now come over here and suck my cock while I make you cum."

I laid my head on your thigh and started licking your balls. I licked them all over until you started to moan about how good it felt. Then I ran my tongue up your shaft and slid your cock into my mouth. You gently touched the vibrator to my pussy, rubbing until you found just the spot that makes me jump out of my skin. You rubbed my clit and the orgasm took me by surprise. I jumped and sucked on your cock hard, practically screaming around the big dick in my mouth. You reached forward and grabbed the back of my head, shoving your hard dick all the way to the back of my throat making me gag, and at the same time, you pushed the vibrator hard onto my pussy making the orgasm even more intense. I could feel my body practically convulsing. It was almost too much pleasure all at once. You started fucking my mouth hard. And just as my orgasm subsided you adjusted the vibrator and another one washed over me. I know you love it when I am cumming while sucking on you. I had to beg you to stop, to give me just a few moments to breathe.

So you rolled me onto my back and licked my pussy. You sucked my clit which was so sensitive. You moved your hand around and started playing with my asshole. You rubbed and massaged it lightly, then slipped your thumb into my pussy to get it wet. You started sucking on my clit harder, fucking my ass with your thumb. OH MY GOD, oh yes! It felt so good having you fuck my ass. I came again screaming, shoving my pussy into your mouth.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Oh my God yes" I collapse back on the bed.

"No suck my cock again."

I roll over and take you into my mouth again. You start fucking my mouth and put that vibrator back on my clit. I think I might EXPLODE!

"You want me to fuck you in the ass," you ask me. Not that I could really answer between the screaming orgasms and your big fat cock down my throat.

"Get on your knees," you say. I can't do anything but obey at this point. I get on my knees at the edge of the bed, pressing my chest into the mattress so my ass is high and ready for you. You stand at the side of the bed, grab my hips and slide your cock into my tight, wet, aching pussy.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Oh yes, I love the way your cock feels. Fuck me hard."

You oblige and start pounding me, grabbing my hips and pulling me back against you. "Harder" You grab my shoulders so you get even more leverage and slam me back onto your cock. I can feel another orgasm building, but this is different. It's deep inside of me. "Harder! I'm going to cum" I scream as you fuck me, your hands on my neck. I collapsed on the bed.

"I want to clean you off. I want to taste my cum on your cock."

You step back and say "get on your knees"

"Yes sir," and I slide off the bed onto the floor taking you into my mouth slowly so I can lick all of my juices off of you. I lick your balls, and your shaft all the way to the base until there isn't a drop left. I start to bob my head up and down on you, reaching my hands up to pinch your nipples at the same time. You grab my head with both of your hands and fuck my mouth again.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass or in your mouth?"

I just keep sucking. I can feel your rhythm change. Your breathing gets fast and the orgasm consumes you like a fire. Your hot cum shoots into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all down but there's so much it drips down my chin. I massage your balls while you are cumming and then milk every last drop out of you.

I sit back on my heels and look up at you, wiping your cum from my chin and sucking it off my fingers. "Maybe you can cum in my ass later tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Good Morning Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds