• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Boss

My Boss

She glared at him with a psychotic grin, slowly and tauntingly swaying her long, luscious hips as she danced to the music in her mind. He stepped closer, head tilting lower, a wide, furious smirk plastering onto his lips as he removed his shirt. She began unbuttoning her shirt and managed to remove it, but not before he thrust her to the wall, his lips attacking hers.

She whimpered, the force of the kiss bruising and burning. The taste of alcohol was delicious!

"Yeahhh..." He mumbled to his voices, chucking his hands to her breast. She gasped, tilting her head back in lust. He massaged them skilfully, lips trailing on her neck, sucking harshly.

"Oh!" She cried out, a flood occurring between her thighs. Quickly, he grabs onto her thighs, spreading them open and quickly ridding her skirt and tights. She now stood, legs open and his thigh pressing onto her dampness, it created an erotic amount of bliss.

"Hmmmn!" She moaned as he clutched her hips and rocked them against his thigh, creating tension on the sensitive bit. He was slow at first and then grew in speed and pressure.

"Ohhh! Pleeasseeee, Sir!" She begged as he lifted his leg up further, applying more to the on-building pressure. The waves were riding high, fast and heavy through her body, creating a flow of tasteful screams from her lips until he pulled back suddenly, a sadistic smirk growing.

Then, her knickers were gone and they were both naked.

He grabbed hold of her and forced her over to the bed, kissing her all the way. She grew wetter and wetter, desperate to know what was in store for her. Within seconds, she was chained down to the bed, limbs cuffed to each side of the bed post. He observed her naked goods, licking his lips at his next meal.

"Yum." He growled before grabbing a knife from the counter. He gently scraped the blade across her naked body, teasing and tormenting her itching skin. As quick as it was there, it was gone.

"Ooh..." He barked, threatening the three seconds of silence as his eyes fell between her legs. Her body electrified at the sound of his guttural groans and she tried to squirm away from his interrogating gaze.

Suddenly, his hands thrust onto her hips, then to her naked sex. She instantly felt a flow of juice stream from her pussy.

"Oh, Sir!" She cried out as his thumb began to trace small, deliberate circles on her clit. Her body wanted to spasm, to chuck her back up in the air in an arch, but she was chained down.

"You are so fucking wet." He growled, rubbing her slowly, teasing her. A scream echoed around the room as he said that, pressing his fingers down harder.

"Hmmn, what are you going to do with me?" She asked innocently, watching him lick his lips.

Her body then jolted forward, a scream tearing from her lips in pure excitement as he thrust something inside of her. She couldn't see what it was from how she was tied down, but she knew it was oblong and very hard. He circled her clit with something else which was large and circular. He had pressed a vibrator to her clit and thrust a gun inside her body.

"Oh baby!" she screamed as he worked up his pace, clicking the vibrator into action. He began applying a little more pressure which made her legs squirm.

"You like this?" He growls,

"You like being fucked by a gun?"

She knew it was dirty and wrong but the bliss erupting from her, supressed her morals and turned her into a quivering, screaming beast.

"Oh! YESS OH MY!"

He hit a good spot, quickening up before slowing down and then repeating this. Her whole body screamed for him as he rubbed faster and harder.

"yes! Yess yess!" She cried out, her head hitting the wall as he teased her harder and quicker, bouncing against the chains.

"Good girl, so responsive!" He whispered in her ear, making the pleasure over whelm her.

"Hmmmn! Harder, baby! HARDER" She screamed and he done exactly that, thrusting the barrel in and out of her at tremdous speeds as the vibrator grew harder, quicker and more blissful.

"Yeah that right, moan you dirty little slut."

She rolled her head back into the bed in defeat, still screaming like her life depended on it.

"Oh shit!"

"You fucking psychopath! Getting off to a gun fucking you, eh?" He teased her, licking his lips and grounding the devices into her quicker and stronger.

"Go, on. Scream loud and hard as I beat your cunt with my gun, you fucking love it, slut!"

"Mnnm, baby, Wet for me... or the gun?" He whispered, making her shake with anticipation.

"um," she whimpered before he forcefully applied pressure onto her clit, rubbing it harshly with the vibrations,

"YESS! OH FUCK YES! ALL FOR YOU, BABY!"

She squirmed and moaned in pleasure as he changed the tempo, always rubbing and then he began whispering dirty things in her ear.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Oooohhh, yeah!" She cried out again, grinding her hips to help with the bliss.

"Yes! OH PLEASE!"

He, if it was possible, went harder and faster until I was a shivering mess,

"Shit! You are so fucking hot as you scream under me!"

"Hmmmmn, that feels sooooo good!" She moans, closing her eyes as he trails his tongue back up to her nipples. Everything rushed into a frenzy of exquisite pleasure as he dug his tongue into them.

He swirled it around and sucked on it, each time growing the speed and pressure.

"oOOHH!" She gasped, clutching the bed sheets as her head tossed from side to side. The man grabbed her thighs with an unforgiving clasp as he dived the machines deeper. She couldn't recover her moans fast enough and soon, she was screaming and tripping over every moan.

"Oh, SIR! OH, FUCK, SIRRR!! OH MY FUUUUCCCCCCK, YES BABY!"

"Good girl." He breathed against her as she worked up a huge orgasm.

"Yes! YES!! YEEESS!! Right there baby! RIGHT THERE!"

He hit the perfect spot over and over again until she convulsed and screamed with pleasure. But suddenly, he pulled away, denying her the need to cum.

Then, he thrust into her, full length attacking her pleasure. She was so overwhelmed,

"OOOH FUCKKKKK!"

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BABY, TAKE MY MASSIVE COCK IN YOUR TIGHT PUSSY!" He growled, riding her hard and fast. Everything built as he pressed down on her clit again, rubbing it harshly!

"OOOH IM GONNA COME, BABY FUCK!" She cried out, him going harder and faster.

"AHHHHHH, FUUCUCCKKKKK! FUCK ME! FU-FUCK ME! HARDER, BABY!"

He attacked her with his thrusts, over and over and over again until she couldn't take the pleasure any more.

"Baby! OH GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKI- FU-FUCKING TIGHT!" He growled, slapping her thigh sharply which made her tense up. This extra pressure, showed to be too much for him as he let out a howl of a moan as we both came loud and clear together.

"FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds