• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • She Awakens Ch. 01

She Awakens Ch. 01

123

"Yes?"

"Line 1, Victoria. Says it's your neighbor." replied the office's head assistant.

"Thanks Linda." replied Victoria, a slight dread nipping at her mind.

As she hung up the phone and gathered her purse, she had been having a great day. That was until her neighbor called saying that her driveway looked wet. Odd, since there was no rain, as she feared the worst.

She rushed home only to find a burst pipe had flooded her house as the water ran out of her garage when she opened it.

After a quick call to a plumber and the city to turn off her water, she cleaned up the best she could. Luckily it was around her tiled kitchen, laundry room and a bit of the carpet as the kitchen transitioned to the living room.

As Murphy's Law would have it though, her laundry baskets were soaked, specifically her underthings along with gym and lounging clothes.

"That's what I get for putting off laundry." she thought to herself dejectedly.

Grumbling, she hung up everything the best she could in her shower and turned on the vent to keep the air moving.

After turning on some fans to dry the carpet and a report from the plumber that it would be fixed by tomorrow afternoon, she resigned herself to life away from her house for a night.

She went to her bedroom and walked into her closet to take stock of what she could wear. Work clothes hung neatly on their hangers, but she passed over these as she was looking for comfort.

She narrowed it down to a couple dresses, cute but at least not formal. She was glad that her 5'8" frame and her continued working out made these choices somewhat easier. Running helped to keep her around 145 lbs., which she liked how she looked at that weight.

Grabbing these articles, she laid them on her bed while she went back to her closet and opened her lingerie drawer.

She smiled ruefully at her discovery; not a comfortable pair of underwear to be found. Lacy bikinis and boy shorts, thongs and crotchless choices were her choices this evening. She laughed to herself at this, as she knew her weakness for lingerie led her to this.

"At least I am not going out in just a corset or chemise." she thought as she glanced at the back of her closet where her sexy lingerie was kept.

She shivered in slight pleasure to the thought, to her walking around in a lacy chemise in public. She never would do that in reality, but she thought she'd like all the hungry stares from the guys she encountered in her little daydream.

Sighing back to the decision at hand, she grabbed a soft pair of black sheer bikinis and a couple thongs that she didn't think would show through her dress.

Slipping open another drawer, she grabbed a black sheer bra on a whim. If she was going to slip on some sexy underwear, she might as well match. Besides, she liked the thrill to wear sexy lingerie underneath her clothes unbeknownst to the people around her.

Walking back to her bed, she called her boss to tell him that she had to deal with this issue and would not be coming in tomorrow. He understood at least and with it being Friday tomorrow, she felt comfortable taking the time off.

Her burgeoning career in a law firm, even with the stodgy old man's club mentality there, was on the rise. She felt her career course was going well, as evidenced by her continued involvement in publicly visible cases.

Her friend out of college also was brought on to the firm, much to their mutual surprise. Unfortunately, Sasha was out of town visiting family and she couldn't crash at her place tonight.

She gathered toiletries to go along with her clothes and then slipped them into her overnight bag. Giving her house one last look through, she closed the door and walked to her car.

Victoria mulled over in her mind where to go. She really wanted a good hot shower and then perhaps a glass a wine. Something at least to look forward to, at least.

Smiling at a thought, she started her car and drove to a hotel with just the place she had in mind. She decided to treat herself to a place she normally would not spend the money on.

"Besides" she thought, "I do like their quiet bar."

Standing at the front desk, she realised she probably did not look the best. Her hair frazzled, clothes dirty and wet from dealing with her house. Victoria decided she really did not care at the moment, she just wanted to shower.

On a whim she asked the attendant if a suite was available with an oversize tub.

"Yes, I do have one available. Do you want me to book it for you?"

"Yes please." she said gratefully, as she was already looking forward to a long soak.

She received her room keys and rode the elevator to the 8th floor, already mentally slipping into a warm bath.

In her room, she barely took stock of its contents before starting the water. Watching the steam rising, she slowly stripped down, hanging the clothes in the closet.

Placing her toiletries along the side of the bath, she grabbed a couple towels and placed them close to edge as she waited for the bath to fill.

It was about halfway full when she thought screw it and slipped in. The almost too hot water surrounded her as it slowly filled the tub.

Her eyes half closed, she turned off the water when the tub was filled as she closed her eyes and let the water hold her. Her mind drifted along with her body as the warmth pervaded into her.

As she relaxed, she thought about how nice this could be with a man. Laying against his chest as his strong arms wrapped around her. His hands slowly stroked her chest, each movement getting closer to her breasts before slipping back down to her waist, teasing her.

Her eyes still closed, she mimicked her thoughts with her hands, slowly touching herself. She gave in to the enjoyment, letting her mind drift away from the tribulations of her day.

She started sliding her fingertips along the bottom of her breasts before curling them around her as she would like him to do. Her nipples were hardening to this as she started enjoying this more.

Victoria imagined how he would take each breast in his hand, cupping them and lightly tugging on each nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

As she did this to herself, she felt a tingle go down her belly and into her clit and each tug. She kept doing this to herself, imagining as he would be kissing her neck, feeling him hard against her as he teased her.

Slowly her hand trailed down her, before slipping between her legs as she opened herself. She would want this seductive man to slowly touch her along the outside of her lips. Not touching her clit, she kept touching herself how she would like her mystery man to do.

She imagined him kissing her as she bent her neck to him, his lips on hers as he finally brushed against her clit.

His arms holding her in place as he kissed her, one hand tugging on her nipple while his other hand began making small circles against her.

Her moan echoed through the empty room as she touched herself like this, her excitement growing.

She moved sensuously in the water, as her fingers moved faster on her clit. Her coming orgasm was building and let herself go completely to it.

As she got closer, Victoria imagined him pulling her against him, so she felt his own excited state pressed against her. This thought was electric to her, as she liked the idea being held as he controlled her coming orgasm.

Feeling herself on the cusp, she rubbed faster imagining her man kissing her harder as he tugged again on her nipple. This thought of him doing this to her brought her over the edge.

She felt her orgasm wash over her, her back arching as her breasts raised above the water. Her deep satisfied moan echoed through the empty room as she continued to touch herself, slowly stroking up and down on her belly.

Opening her eyes, she smiled like cat with a saucer of cream. Stretching herself, she enjoyed her relaxed state as she reveled in the warm water.

Victoria slowly came to her senses, as she finally sat up and reach for her shampoo. She ran through her different steps of cleanliness, finally ending on shaving her legs as the water slowly drained from the tub.

As she got out and dried herself off, she felt way more human than before. Smiling as she wrapped her towel around her hair, she walked out to the bed where her overnight bag was and laid out all of her clothes she had brought.

Naked, she stood at her bed evaluating. Running her fingers against her dresses, she chose the dark blue one as she enjoyed the softness of it.

Flirting her fingers across her underwear, she picked a sheer black thong that she knew would not show. Unconsciously she found herself looking down her body, checking her grooming.

She ran her hand across herself, still feeling smooth from her wax a couple weeks ago. She smiled as she remembered the first time Sasha convinced her to have it done a couple years ago.

Embarrassed at first, she had grown to enjoy the feel of it. She felt herself twinge in excitement again as her hand slipped along her body and lightly between her legs, feeling her smoothness.

Her fingers slipped along her lips, as she reveled for the moment in her renewed excitement. Sighing as she lightly touched herself, she came back to reality as her finger lightly parted her lips.

Victoria's heart was thudding in her chest as she drew her finger up to her clit, lightly drawing on a circle on the outside of it.

She knew that she should stop and be responsible so she pulled her hand away from herself regrettably.

Victoria slipped on her thong and as it settled against her she again felt her excitement to wearing this in public. She shivered to this as it was a tease to her own mind.

Slipping on her bra, she felt it settle on her hardened nipples. The light brush of cloth against her sent delicious tingles down her belly toward her clit.

A moan escaped her lips to this, as she lightly cupped her breasts to adjust herself in place. Her 36D bra supported her well, just the thin fabric easy showed her hardened nipples through it.

Victoria slipped on her dress, a dark blue dress that hugged her curves. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she tried to ignore seeing her excitement showing slightly through the fabric of her dress.

Clasping her room key and her purse, she left her room and headed to the downstairs bar for needed drink.

Victoria watched her ice swirl around in her glass as she absently spun it around on a coaster. She sighed to herself, as she contemplated how her day has been.

Remembering the down of finding her house in disrepair, she still felt the delicious excitement from earlier. Not as strong yet the undercurrent was there.

She looked up, again admiring the atmosphere around here. Soft lighting surrounded the tables, leaving the rest of the room in a comfortable semi darkness. Shadow like wraiths swirled in this darkness, waiters and patrons alike moving about to and fro.

Glancing along the walls, she noticed again how each booth along the wall had high backed walls, leading to private venues for conversations between patrons.

Victoria enjoyed this locale. Not pretentious nor cliche, just a quiet bar in which everyone gave slight nods to each other, stranger or friend. Even though this bar was attached to an upscale hotel, it did not feel like a cheap bar found in normal hotels.

She took a sip from her drink, the smooth alcohol slipping down her throat, warming her center as she continued to muse in her mind.

Victoria again sighed, as she truly realized what she was looking for but kept trying to rationalize away. She just sometimes needed to let loose, scratch an itch inside her as in precluded to earlier at her house.

Ok, she smiled as she stopped dancing around the idea in her head. Sometimes she just needed some good sex. Not tonight per say, nothing so pressing, but soon perhaps.

She could handle her own needs, she thought blushing. It is just sometimes...well, she needed another warm someone to connect to for a while.

Not for marriage or anything too serious, she thought as she still wanted to continue her career without interference. A relationship with a guy right now could derail her from achieving her goals in life, which she didn't want to back burner right now.

Besides, she felt that any weakness shown to her bosses would detract from her professionalism at the office per their mind. The old guard probably still saw her as a marriage in waiting, just waiting for her to cancel her career to be a wife.

So she kept any previous dates very quiet and none too overtly public. She was probably being paranoid, but she wanted nothing in her way of achieving her goals. If that meant not fraternizing with men in public regularly, then that was a small price to pay.

Was it too much to ask though for her to have someone that she could count on to help her when she needed companionship? It always seemed like guys didn't have this problem, she thought bemused at the double standard.

Her mind registered a slight cool breeze as it danced along her arm, signaling the main door opening on this cool spring night. Victoria continued to mull in her mind oblivious to her surroundings at the moment.

Nik slipped into the bar, easing the door shut behind him. The familiar smell of leather, scotch and old books tickled his nose pleasantly.

He felt himself smile at this, as this was always comforting after days of travel and foreign places. As Nik strode up to the bar, he scanned the room in habit.

Seeing no one he recognized on his first sweep of his green eyes, he again looked only to have his eyes settle on a woman haloed by the table lamp near a back corner.

He slowed his walk a half second, as he gazed at her. Soft, chestnut hair cascaded down one side of her shoulder, highlighted by the table lamp as a deep blue dress molded to her figure. Her hand was slightly swirling her glass of dark amber liquid as she stared into it in though.

"Good evening Charlie." Nik said to the bartender as he eased up to him.

"Back at you, friend. What will be your poison of the night?" asked Charlie as he paused to grab a glass until Nik answered him.

Nik glanced over his shoulder again to the woman in blue. Observing her glass again, he asked Charlie if he knew what she was drinking.

"Aye, a good scotch that is." said Charlie, glancing at the woman.

Nik shrugged slightly and asked for a pour of two glasses.

"On your tab?" as Charlie smiles to Nik's nod.

As Nik walked toward the woman, he again took notice of her. Her posture was one of confidence in herself. The slightly crooked smile as she stared into her drink hinted at inherent humor in herself.

Victoria sensed someone looking at her and glanced up from her near empty glass. A man was walking towards her, each hand holding a glass as a confident smile directed towards her highlighted his face. She felt herself smiling back to him, as his handsome face and strong shoulders were an instant attraction for her.

"Can I bribe you with a drink for some conversation?" he asked her chuckling.

Victoria laughed at his directness and lightly patted the table across from her. She found that his honest and friendly approach set her at ease compared to how other men approached her in the past.

As they talked, Victoria found her relaxing and laughing with Nik. Due to the smaller table, she found her knee lightly brush against his sometimes, which she liked.

As she finished her drink as did he, she decided that if he was not going to grab another round for them, she would. The realization that she was having a good time flirting with an attractive man buoyed her spirits from her previous mood.

Looking at Nik, she asked if he was open for another glass. His smile confirmed that he was enjoying himself also and told her sure.

Excusing herself from the table, she stood and walked over to the bartender.

"Excuse me..."

"Charlie ma'am, please." replied the bartender.

"Charlie, could we have another round? Here." as she handed him a card in which to charge.

Charlie shook his head, before saying "No, these are on me. I like to see Nik there smiling, he's too focused sometimes."

Victoria was surprised at Charlie's response, but acquiesced to his insistence.

"Thanks Charlie." she said, lightly touching his arm in gratitude.

She turned around and walked back to the table, before lightly placing her hand on Nik's shoulder to gather his attention.

"Drinks are ordered, I'll be back quick."

"Of course, do you mind if we retire back to a booth? They are a bit more comfy than these chairs." asked Nik pleasantly.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll find you in a second." Victoria said as she lightly waved her hand towards the back of the bar.

Nik watched as Victoria walked back toward the bathrooms. Her swaying hips drew his gaze; athletic legs and a tight ass easily complemented the rest of her body.

He glanced towards Charlie and lightly nodded to a secluded booth near the corner, away from all the crowd. Charlie nodded as he finished pouring the round of drinks for the two of them.

He stood and straightened his sports jacket as he strode to the booth. Sliding in along the leather seats, he reveled in the sudden quietness and privacy of the booth. It always felt like it was a microcosm of the bar of a whole, peaceful and private to him.

The horseshoe shaped booth was built both for larger groups and then also more intimate settings, which Nik approved of. The fine tablecloth reached down until about two foot off the floor. He slid into the middle of the horseshoe as he was curious what Victoria would do to his position.

Victoria reached the door of the bathroom and slipped inside. She strode to the mirror, glancing at herself in the reflection.

She straightened her hair as she took appraise of herself critically. Seeing that she had kissed off her lipstick to her glass, she started to reach into her purse.

Her stomach slightly fluttered as she realised that she was primping herself, thinking of what was waiting back for her at the table. A good looking man, comfortable to be around and she knew it was not the alcohol talking on this.

Smiling, she fished out her lipstick and reapplied, paying special attention to look good to herself. Finished, she looked at herself again, straightening her dress as her hands smoothed the fabric on her body.

A delicious shiver lightly passed over her, her mind exploring the possibilities that tonight might bring. She found herself turned on by this train of thought and her smile broadened.

One last glance at herself, confirming in her mind that she felt and looked good. She strode out of the bathroom, excited at the prospect of tonight.

As she walked towards the table, Charlie garnered her attention and pointed in the direction of booth in the darkened corner of the room.

Smiling, she nodded her head to him, which her smile was returned like kind.

She reached the booth, smiling at Nik as she slid into the booth. She chose his right side, as she saw his arm resting along the length of the seat. Victoria smiled as she slid around to him, enjoying the idea of the closeness at the back of the booth.

Victoria realised that the high walled booth shielded them from the rest of the patrons unless they were right in front on them. Conveniently it seemed, there were no tables either in front of this booth which patrons would have view of them.

She looked up as Charlie brought their drinks to them, giving a smile to her as he passed her a cool glass before passing one to Nik.

Victoria took an enjoying sniff of her glass, the scotch tickling her nose with subtle scents. To this, she took a small sip, as she reveled in the smoothness of the liquid as the aftertaste of smoke registered in her mind.

She sighed a soft moan, which she saw raised the eyebrows of Nik, as he also took a small drink.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • She Awakens Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds