• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl Ch. 02

New Girl Ch. 02

The next day was Friday, but Jasmine told her parents that she was feeling unwell. They could see that she looked pale and had been extra quiet since coming home from school the day before, so they let her stay home that day.

She spent most of the day in bed, replaying the events of the day before in her head. She wasn't sure if she had been raped. The boys had held her down at first, but she had become a willing participant by the end. However, she knew that she hadn't wanted it to happen. She had been saving her virginity for her wedding night. She wished desperately that she could undo what happened the day before. She mourned her lost chastity, even though the sex had felt good by the end.

The thought of her wanton behaviour brought a sense of shame and humiliation. What must those boys think of her? She recalled the way she had cried out in pleasure and pulled Wesley towards her. A good, Catholic girl would be fighting to the end to protect her virtue. A good, Catholic girl wouldn't like sex, would she? Thinking of how those boys watched her naked body quiver in ecstasy made her groan and pull the covers over her head, as if to hide from the memory. Wesley and Eric would probably never speak to her again. They had gotten what they wanted. Now, they were probably embarrassed for her.

She thought about going to confession, but the thought of any of the priests knowing what a loose girl she was made her change her mind. She also kept the experience from her parents. She wouldn't be able to stand their disappointment, and she didn't think she could bring herself to say the words anyway.

She spent a lot of the ensuing weekend in bed: thinking and praying. On Sunday, she went to Mass with her parents. She felt unclean and racked with guilt the entire time. She even entertained the idea of dedicating her life to the church. After all, what man would want her now? However, to do that, she would have to go to confess all her sins first, and she still couldn't bear the thought of doing that.

On Monday, she found her way to school, still deep in thought. She walked through the front doors and made her way to her locker.

"Hey, Jas!"

She looked up in surprise and saw Wesley come up to her. He flung his arm around her and kissed her temple.

"I missed you on Friday. I had to sweet talk the secretary at the desk before she told me that you were out sick." He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Did we hurt you?"

She managed to shake her head, even though it was a lie.

He stopped to face her and look into her eyes. "If we did hurt you, I'm really sorry. We didn't mean to at all. You're just so beautiful, we couldn't help ourselves. Forgive us?" He looked so sincere and charming, she just had to nod in response. His face broke into his heart-stopping smile, and he put his arm around her again and led her down the hall. "Great! I'll walk you to class."

He was by her side that day whenever he could. Instead of sitting across the room as he usually did, he sat behind her in English class. He would tug at her hair or kiss the back of her neck whenever Mr. Sutton wasn't looking.

At lunch time, he invited her to sit with him and his friends. They were all extroverted, good-looking people. Jasmine felt even more shy and intimidated, but they were all very nice and friendly towards her. The girls even invited her to go shopping with them. Two girls, Tiffany and Sasha, were especially nice. They made sure to include Jasmine in their conversation and asked her for her opinion of things.

Wesley either kept his arm around her or he would hold her hand. He often lifted her hand up to his lips or he would kiss her cheek or neck. He was being very attentive and affectionate. His popularity and obvious attention towards her made everyone else want to get to know Jasmine too.

"What are you doing after school today," Wesley asked near the end of the school day, as he walked her to another class.

"I have to go to the library to study. I have to catch up in a lot of my classes," she replied.

"Okay, I have football practice after school anyway, but I'll pick you up from the library when I'm done." He didn't wait for her reply, just kissed her quickly on the lips and left for his own class.

After school, she went to the library to study. Tiffany showed up and said that Wesley had sent her. Tiffany was at the top of their class academically and began tutoring Jasmine, just because Wesley had asked her to.

Wesley did come to meet her at the library after practice, as he had promised. Jasmine thanked Tiffany for her help and left with Wesley. He put his arm around her and led her out. She had never been at school this late before. It was quite deserted.

"Thanks for asking Tiffany to tutor me. She was very helpful, and it was very considerate of you."

"Hey, no sweat. It's the least I could do."

She realized that they were heading to the back field of the school instead of the front. "Where are we going?," she asked.

"Just to go hang out with some friends." He led her to the bleachers, but instead of going on or around them, he showed her a way to go under them by going through some bushes. It was dim underneath. She waited until her eyes adjusted and saw two guys that she recognized from lunch. The area was quite isolated.

"Here are Cory and Rick," Wesley reminded her and led her to sit on the grass beside them. They were passing around a joint and offered it to her. She shook her head, but they insisted, so she finally took a puff to appease them. They chatted about random things, but she found it harder and harder to follow the conversation the more times the joint came around to her.

Soon, she found Wesley's arms around her and his lips on hers. His tongue probed the inner recesses of her mouth. She broke off the kiss. "Wesley, your friends..." she indicated to Cory and Rick, who weren't sitting far from them.

"These guys? They don't care; don't pay any attention to them." His mouth swooped down again to claim hers. His tongue continued to explore her mouth.

She experienced similar mixed feelings as she had the prior week. She liked Wesley and his kisses, but it was too much and too fast and she didn't like having an audience. However, this week, her mind was a lot foggier from the marijuana. Her body was feeling heavier and heavier. She passively let Wesley kiss her and touch her all over. His caressing fingers started at her face and neck, then down her arms and across her chest. He undid her buttons and removed her blouse. He unhooked her bra this time instead of tearing it off. He laid her down on the grass, parted her legs, and settled between them. He massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers. He buried his face between her breasts, kissing them and then sucking at her nipples.

She closed her eyes to block out Cory and Rick, as if her eyelids could erase their presence. She knew that their gazes were riveted on her body and what Wesley was doing to it. However, closing her eyes did help. She became lost in a marijuana and lust-filled haze. Wesley's tongue and fingers on her nipples felt good, and soon, her nipples became hard, sticking out like bullets. She moaned in pleasure and rolled her hips. Her thighs fell wider apart all on their own.

Wesley removed her panties but kept her skirt on again. He thought she looked so sexy, naked except for her schoolgirl skirt bunched up around her hips. She managed to look innocent and alluring at the same time. He stroked her outer thighs, then her inner thighs, then higher up until he lightly stroked her vaginal lips. She whimpered, wiggling her hips, trying to get more. He inserted one finger, then another, inside of her and felt her wetness.

He groaned, "You're as tight as the first time." In and out, in and out, in and out went his fingers. She started panting, her breasts heaving. His fingers were doing something to her, changing her to a wanton girl, someone she didn't want to be. She reached out to hold onto something, anything. Her hands found her skirt at her hips and gripped that, extending her arms, which pushed her breasts up and closer together. All three guys stared at her boobs, shocked by her wanton actions and how sexy she made her breasts look.

Wesley took out his cock and stroked her vaginal lips with it but didn't go further.

"Please," she pleaded.

"Say it," said Wesley through clenched teeth. He was trying his hardest to hold back.

Her mind drew a blank. Say what? What did he want her say?

"Say 'Fuck me, Wes!'"

She had already lost her inhibitions a bit ago and didn't hesitate, "Fuck me, Wes. Please, Fuck me!," using the naughty word for the first time in her life.

He plunged his dick in all the way. "Ohhhh," she cried out. His penis felt just as big as the first time. She was completely filled.

"So tight, so wet!," Wesley exclaimed. He withdrew slowly and all the way before plunging in completely again.

"Ohhhh," she cried out again. She felt her pussy tingling like it had the last time. With each stroke, she could feel her vagina coming more and more alive with pleasure. She spread her legs as wide as she could, in hopes that he would go deeper.

"It feels so good, Wes!"

He was very pleased that she was so into it. Seeing her arousal aroused him even more, and he fucked her in earnest, not holding onto her breasts so he and his friends could all watch them jiggle and bounce enticingly.

"Ahhhh, yes! Yes! Harder, fuck me hard!" She raised her hips up to meet each of his thrusts. She could hear the loud slapping noise each time his pelvis smacked against hers. She was getting wetter and wetter, and she could feel her juices run down to her asshole.

Wesley held onto her tiny waist and pounded her inexperienced, little pussy. It was still so tight that it felt like it was trying to grip onto his dick every time he pulled out.

Jasmine was lost in a sea of sensation. His large cock stretched her so completely and stroked against her clit with each thrust. It just felt so good that she never wanted ther fucking to end. She didn't know how loud she was being, moaning and calling out with each stroke of his dick. In that moment, she didn't care.

Wesley was getting close to orgasm. As he came, he pounded her as hard as he could, at the same time reaching down to pinch her nipples. His rough treatment of her pussy and nipples pushed her over the edge, and she felt like a dam of ecstasy burst from her vagina as she shuddered in pleasure. When she came out of it, she found that her back was still arched and her toes still curled. Then she gradually went limp.

Wesley pulled out of her and pulled her up to sitting position. Her eyes were glazed over. "Have you ever sucked cock, Jasmine?" She shook her head, her firm tits wobbling with the motion. "Okay, you're going to do it now. Get on your hands and knees," he commanded, as he got into a kneeling position. She obeyed, and he held the sides of her head as he guided her mouth to his semi-erect penis. "Give it a kiss." She hesitantly gave the tip a kiss. "Yes, that's a good girl. Now lick it all over."

She didn't want to; she could feel that it was covered in both their juices and that disgusted her. However, she didn't feel like she had the power to disobey him. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at his dick. It tasted salty and musky, but not as unpleasant as she had expected it to be. She licked it all over and could feel it get harder and harder a second time.

"Hmm... yes... good. Now, wrap your lips around it and take it into your mouth. Don't use any teeth." She opened her mouth wide to wrap her lips around his rapidly reswelling penis. "Now bob your head up and down to stroke my dick. Use your mouth and tongue." He showed her the rhythm with his hands on her head, then he let go when she got the hang of it. She bobbed up and down on his penis, sucking at it the entire time. "Yes, yes! You're a natural."

Her cheeks burned in humiliation. Everything that they were doing was so shameful, and he thought that she was a natural in all this sinning. Her, a (former?) good Catholic girl.

"Yes, yes!," he cried out loudly and held onto the back of her head, pressing his dick deep into her mouth. She felt a burst of liquid hitting the back of her throat. She tried to pull away, but he held on firmly to her. "Swallow," he commanded. She tried to swallow as fast as she could, but it was too much for her. Some of prolific cum dribbled out the sides of her mouth. Wesley pulled his cock out.

Then, before she could catch her breath, she felt a hand on the back of her head push her toward another penis. She tried to struggle away, but the grip on her was too strong. "No!," she tried to protest, but Cory's penis entered her mouth. His hands guided her head up and down over his dick just as Wesley had done, but Cory was doing it much faster and rougher. He only lasted a few minutes before he came in her mouth. Again, she had to swallow as much as she could.

Then Rick approached her.

"Please. No more," she pleaded.

"Aw, that's not fair. Everyone had a turn but me." Rick reached out and tweaked her nipples, then he grabbed her breasts, feeling their weight in his palms. "Nice tits," he complimented. She whimpered in response. After mauling her boobs, he took his engorged dick out of his pants, "You know what to do."

She did as Wesley had taught her: kissing and licking the shaft first, then putting it into her mouth completely. She sucked and sucked, as she worked her lips up and down his member. He groaned. "You look so hot on your hands and knees with your tits out and my cock in your mouth. Yes, swallow my cock!," ordered Rick. He pushed his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth and down her throat.

"Hmmmmph!" She tried to pull away, but his hands kept her head where it was. He thrusted his pelvis out a few times in short jabs, as he finally spurted his jizz down her throat.

Jasmine had completed her first lessons in sucking and deep-throating cocks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds