• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Story Unfold Ch. 02

Love Story Unfold Ch. 02

Three months after they started their sexual relationship.

Daughter: "What's on your mind, daddy?"

Dad: "I'm just trying to get used to all of this since we're sharing everything together now."

Daughter: "I know, me too. It felt kind of weird, but at the same time it feels natural to be this close to you. I really enjoyed spending this kind of time with you, daddy."

Dad: "I realized that I've always known you as my daughter but I've never really known you as a woman. I feel like I'm just seeing you for the very first time."

Daughter: "So what it's like getting to know your daughter as a woman?"

Dad: "I must say, it's very exciting to learn all these new things about my daughter. You should knows how to ride your daddy and you're even better at giving blow job. I can't believe you swallowed every drops of my cum."

Daughter: "I guess your daughter is not as innocent as you think she is and you're right, it is exciting to learned about each other's bodies. I know what turns you on and what doesn't. I know what daddy likes."

Dad: "I can't believe how attracted I am to you right now. You're beautiful, sexy, smart, and funny. You're the most loving and caring person that I know."

Daughter: "Well, daddy, you're the most affectionate man that I know. I love the way you kiss me and hold me. I feel so safe and warmed in your arms. I've never feel so much love coming from one person especially when we have sex."

Dad: "I've never thought that I could be this close with my daughter. It is something totally different and unique at the same time. It gives a whole new meaning to the word, "love." I guess we're just father and daughter with benefits."

Daughter: "Daddy, you're so charming and funny at the same time. I love how you're still the same person even though we're having sex now."

Dad: "Don't think for a second that just because we're having sex, I'm gonna be nicer on you. I mean after all, I'm still your father."

Daughter: "Then I guess I'll just have to use sex to get what I want from my daddy."

Dad: "Now that's not fair."

Daughter: "Why it's not fair?"

Dad: "Because you know I can't resist it when I see you walked around the house half naked."

Daughter: "Daddy, it's good to know that you find me attractive cause this would be so awkward if you didn't."

Dad: "I'm just glad you didn't call the cops on me but then again, you're the one that seduced me."

Daughter: "I know, I'm such a bad girl. Can you blame me for being horny, daddy?"

Dad: "Sweetie, I dont blame you at all cause this is the best sex I ever had. If you ask me, I think most fathers and daughters don't know what they're missing out on. All I know is that this works for the both of us."

Daughter: "Daddy, I love making out with you. You're such a great kisser and you're kisses is so passionate. I love dressing up for you and how we role play in the bedroom."

Dad: "I'm just glad that I have a sexy daughter to fulfilled all my fantasies. You're mother never wanna do it. She thought it was too kinky."

Daughter: "Well, I'm glad she left us anyway cause if she didn't, we would've never got this close."

Dad: "It has always just been you and I from the very beginning. I've watched you grown into a beautiful sexy woman. I've dated so many women but none of them compares to you, not even your mother."

Daughter: "Daddy, I wish you were my first kiss."

Dad: "What do you mean, sweetie, I've kissed you all the times when you were little."

Daughter: "No, daddy. I mean, I wish you could've been my first real kiss. I wish I've never lost my virginity to that stupid boy."

Dad: "It's ok, sweetie. We were still just father and daughter back then. We didn't feel that way about each other til' three months ago."

Daughter: "We may be sleeping with each other for only three months but we've loved each other for 21 years."

Dad: "Ever since that day you were born, I've never stop loving you and I'll never will. You're the one for me."

Daughter: "Oh, daddy, you don't know how long I had these feelings before I decided to make a move on you. I thought I was wrong and weird for having these sexual feelings about my own daddy."

Dad: "I've never ask you but when did you started having feelings for your old man."

Daughter: "Daddy, you're not old, you're only 40 and I think I started having these feelings when I turned 21 on my birthday. Do you remember when we danced that night?"

Dad: "I do remembered. Your boyfriend was supposed to take you to eat but he had to work that night so I decided to take you out to eat and to dance."

Daughter: "That was the night when I actually fell in love with you, daddy. When were dancing and you were holding me close in your arms and I realized that the only man I count on is my daddy. I broke up with my boyfriend the day after my birthday.

Dad: "So I'm the reason why you and your boyfriend broke up in the first place."

Daughter: "Don't feel bad, daddy. He wasn't all that great in bed anyway. You're so much a better lover than all the guys I used to date."

Dad: "Am I really that good in bed?"

Daughter: "Daddy, you're the best I ever had. I usually fake it with most men but never with you, daddy. Those sounds that I make during sex are real. I've never cum so much in my life before."

Dad: "Baby, you've squirted so much that I have to buy a new bed."

Daughter: "Maybe if you stop eating my pussy so good, I wouldn't squirt that much but I don't want you to stop, daddy."

Dad: "You know, your mom wouldn't let me eat her pussy, she was against oral sex."

Daughter: "Well, I'm glad I'm not mom."

Dad: "Me, either."

Both father and daughter laughed together.

Daughter: "Daddy, you know father's day is coming up around the corner."

Dad: "I bet I'm gonna be the most happiest father on that day."

Daughter: "That's funny, daddy. I might have to go shopping and buy something sexy to wear for you."

Dad: "I can't wait to see it but no matter what you wear, you look sexy regardless."

Daughter: "Then I guess I'm gonna have to look extra sexy for you, daddy."

Dad: "You already have a shirt and a thong on. If you try to get any more sexier, I'm gonna have a heart attack."

Daughter: "Then at least you died as a happy man."

Dad: "Now who's being funny? I'm gonna tickle you."

Daughter: "Daddy, stop, you're tickling me."

Dad: "I'm gonna tickle you. I'm gonna tickle you."

Daughter: "Stop it, daddy, you're making me laugh too hard."

Dad: "I'm gonna make you laugh harder. Now tell me, does this tickles you?"

Daughter: "Ok, daddy, stop. I gotta catch my breath."

They both fell onto the sofa.

Daughter: "Daddy, this is why I love us. I'm glad that we're different from other fathers and daughters. We can have sex and still be able to maintain a healthy father and daughter relationship."

Dad: "I love being with you like this cause even though we're having sex, I still feels like I'm spending time with my daughter."

Daughter: "My daddy is the love of my life. My heart and my body belongs to you. I don't see you or trust you any less even after we started having sex. I think I love you and trust you even more now that we're sleeping together. Daddy, you have showed me how much you love me through your kisses and touches. I don't care what anybody says, this is true love.

Dad: "We've never plan any of this, it just happened. I've never feel so proud to be your father than I do now. My daughter, my woman, my lover, my everything."

Daughter: "Daddy, I want to have your babies. I want us to start a family together. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life."

Dad: "Last night I dreamed of us as a family. We had two kids in the house and you were pregnant with the third child. I think it was a sign that we're meant to spend the rest or our lives together."

Daughter: "Oh my gosh, daddy. I had a similar dream last night too. Is it really possible for us to be a complete family?"

Dad: "If it's possible for a father and daughter to fall in love with one another then I'm pretty sure it's possible for us to have a complete family but we're gonna have to move to a different state where nobody knows us so in that way, we can live in peace."

Daughter: "When can we move, daddy?"

Dad: "It's gonna take some time but I have some money that's already saved in the bank. We just need to make some extra money then we're out of here."

Daughter: "I'm tired of keeping our relationship locked in the house. I can't wait to spend time with you in public like lovers do."

Dad: "We're still gonna have to lie to people who we are but at least, we will be able to be together in public."

Daughter: "Well, daddy, I'm feeling kind of hungry but I'm gonna jump in the shower first. You're more than welcome to join me."

Dad: "One of my favorite part of us spending time is when we takes showers together."

Daughter: "Daddy, I think we have sex everywhere in the house even in the car."

Dad: "We should have sex when we go to a public place."

Daughter: "Daddy, are you crazy? What if we get caught?"

Dad: "That's what makes it so exciting."

Daughter: "Daddy, do you not remember when we almost got caught by the cop when I was giving you head in the car?"

Dad: "I do remembered, that was so close. The cops gave me a thumbs up when I told him that you're my girlfriend. Even the cop knows how sexy you are."

Daughter: "But what the cop doesn't know is that your young sexy girlfriend is your own daughter. Daddy, you're crazy."

Dad: "Crazy about my daughter."

Daughter: "Well, daddy, you can show me how crazy you are about me in the shower."

Dad: "Ladies first then. I just wanna look at your sexy ass as I walk behind you."

Daughter: "My daddy is one of a kind."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Story Unfold Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds