• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Distant Relations Ch. 04

Distant Relations Ch. 04

12

David waited in anticipation for the women to come downstairs, they had been up there for ages with shrieks of laughter and lots of movement. He was trying to imagine their costumes. Jack was no help at all, he was sat in the lounge watching tv and any time David asked him about the party the only answer he got was 'wait and see'.

Eventually they came downstairs, David went out into the hall but gave a groan of disappointment when each of them came down wearing long, brown coats like men wear working in warehouses.

Carol was first down, kissing him on the cheek and telling him to be patient. "It'll be well worth it."

Jack had a big, old, Ford car with a bench seat in the front, he told David to sit in the front and the women got in the back. All the way there, David was tormented by the constant whispering and giggling coming from the back but every time he turned to try and see what was going on they told him to keep his eyes front.

They pulled in to a driveway on the edge of the town, driving up to a big Victorian house, set in well maintained gardens.

"Must have plenty of money," David commented.

"Steve is a senior official with the Water Board and Sara teaches at the High School," Jack replied, pulling up in front of the house.

"Theirs are always the best parties as there are no close neighbours so we don't have to worry about the noise," Ann explained.

"Plus the garden at the back is totally private so when the weather's fine we can play games out there," Carol added.

David was even more curious at the mention of games. They got out of the car to be greeted at the door by a middle aged couple introduced to David as Sara and Steve. Sara was very attractive, about 5ft 6ins, brunette with curly hair, David was unable to make out her figure as she was also wearing one of those long brown coats. Steve was almost as tall as David at 6ft 6ins, balding, with a slight paunch.

"Welcome," announced Sara, ushering them into the hall, "Bella and Simon are here and Martin and Barbara should be here shortly, sadly the others can't make it."

They went through into a very large room where David was introduced to Bella and Simon. Bella was probably in her fifties, about the same height as Sara but much stockier without looking to be too much overweight although it was difficult to see with her also wearing a coat. David noticed that everyone was greeting each other with full on kisses accompanied by a bit of groping on both sides.

Bella came up to him, putting her arms around his neck, giving him a deep kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth. David responded, letting his hands find her tits and giving them a squeeze, pleased to discover that they seemed quite large. Her one hand travelled down to the front of his trousers, finding his hardening erection, she broke off from the kiss, "Oooh, now that feels big enough to give me a good time later," she purred.

Sara announced that Martin and Barbara had arrived and a few seconds later they came into the room, greeting everyone with what appeared to be the usual kissing and groping. Martin was a weedy looking character looking to be older than everyone else, certainly over 60, with thinning hair in one of those ridiculous comb overs. Barbara was a very big woman, not particularly tall but certainly wide comically giving the impression of a walking bell tent in her coat. She was in her late fifties, but had a very pretty face and curly red hair. She also gave David a deep kiss, taking hold of his cock as she did, while he went for her tits which felt huge and soft.

"You wait till those pappies are wrapped around this beauty," she said, giving his cock a squeeze, "you make sure you give your Aunty Barbara's tits a good old mauling, that's what she likes."

"Come on girls," Sara called out, "upstairs and get ready for the parade."

Everyone broke off from their mutual groping with each of the men giving the woman they were with a smart smack on their bums, the women trotted out giggling like school girls. David was offered a drink from a wide selection lined up on a bar in the corner, declining anything alcoholic, explaining that he would be starting training soon for the next season so preferred to stick to soft drinks.

After about ten minutes, Steve stood at the door.

"Gentlemen," he called out, "if you'll please take your seats, the ladies are ready to entertain you, for the benefit of our new member, at this point of the evening you are allowed to touch, but hands only and keep your cocks in your trousers, that includes you Martin."

There was general laughter, Jack informed David that at the last party Martin had been caught wanking during the parade and had had to be severely punished. "Actually, he did it on purpose because he likes to be whipped," he added.

"First tonight is our hostess Sara," Steve announced, "here we have Nurse Sara, specialising in erection management."

Sara appeared in the doorway in a fantasy nurse outfit, short skirt coming only an inch below her cunt line, high heels with black stockings and suspenders, her apron doing nothing to hide the fact that her blouse was undone leaving her tits exposed, all finished off with a nurses' cap.

"As you can see gentlemen, Sara was late for work today and forgot her uniform, she has borrowed one from her friend but it is a little bit too small. You may inspect her."

Sara stepped in front of each man in turn, each one inserting one or two fingers into her cunt then removing them, tasting her juices and nodding in appreciation, she the curtseyed, said 'Thank you Sir' and moved on to the next.

"Next gentlemen we have slave Barbara."

Barbara appeared virtually naked but with chains attached to rings in her nipples and more rings in her cunt lips. The fact that she was very fat with rolls of flesh plus huge, pendulous tits made her look hideous, however there was no doubt that David was not the only one that found her sexy as well.

"Barbara has been a naughty girl again this week," Steve continued, "She was caught using a cucumber as a dildo on Monday and once again, on Wednesday she was caught being fucked by the postman, the same offence for which she was punished last time, which means the punishment will be harder this week."

Barbara then followed the same procedure as Sara only this time turning her back on each man, bending over and pulling her buttocks apart to allow them to finger her.

"No fists gentlemen," Steve called out, "you will be allowed to do that later... next we have P C Bella."

Bella was again in a short skirt, stockings and suspenders, wearing a Police cap and tunic, which was open revealing her bare tits.

"Officer Bella is here to enforce the law and will be issuing enforcement procedures later. I'm sure you gentlemen will enjoy finding where she carries her truncheon."

As she made her rounds, stepping in front of David with her legs apart, he was able to see the last couple of inches of a truncheon protruding from her cunt.

"Next we have Ann the hula girl."

Ann was wearing nothing but a very short grass skirt and a garland of flowers round her neck.

Steve carried on with his commentary as Ann submitted herself to inspection. "I have it on good authority that Ann has been sampling our newest member already, that is strictly against instructions and she will be punished later."

"A good spanking l hope," she called out as she accepted David's finger in her cunt.

"Next we have Carol, yes gentlemen Carol of the gorgeous tits. This week Carol comes full of eastern promise, hoping to be full of spunk by the time she goes home."

Carol appeared to appreciative applause from both men and women, she was wearing sheer, flowing leggings, like harem women wear, but open at the top to display her cunt. Her tits were bare apart from tassels on each nipple. David was in awe of her tits, he new they were big but they looked even bigger naked, standing proudly from her chest with no sag, swinging gently as she walked over to Simon to be inspected.

"Finally gentlemen we have our incest queen herself, the whore who always wants more... Jade."

With a round of applause and cheering, David's mother appeared in the doorway. David was completely gobsmacked, he couldn't believe this was the same woman who had cared for him all his life, dressed in impossible high heels and black stockings, as with the others her cunt was exposed, she was wearing a basque type garment, pulled in so tight at the waist that David was sure he could encircle her with both hands. As she did a twirl he could see how her bare buttocks stood out invitingly, but the main event was definitely her tits, full and firm with large dark circles surrounding the biggest nipples he'd ever seen which had been coloured bright red. Her make up was completely overdone but instead of looking ridiculous it simply enhanced the vision of a woman designed for sex in it's basest form.

She made straight for David, standing with hands on hips in a pose that thrust her cunt toward him. "Well... does Mummy look good enough to fuck?"

David was transfixed, she was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen... and yet she was his mother. All of a sudden he didn't have a single care, he just had to fuck her.

"She's all yours David," Sara came up to him, "we all want to see you fuck your mother but if you prefer to do it in private you can use one of the bedrooms."

"I think he'd rather do me here and now," Jade said, using her fingers to part her cunt lips and play with her clit. She stepped back slightly as David stood up, removing his clothes completely with the help of Carol and Barbara, Barbara taking the opportunity of giving his cock a quick suck until Jack gave her arse a solid smack telling her to wait her turn.

Everyone started throwing cushions onto the floor, chanting 'Fuck the whore,' 'Fuck your mother,' and 'Fuck the whore's cunt.' David was caught up in the frenzy, as soon as he was naked he dragged her down onto the pile of cushions, she opened her legs wide and he entered her, driving deep into her on his first thrust. He fell on her and as the others continued chanting, she kept talking to him, telling him to go harder, to squeeze her tits, crush her nipples, fill her with spunk. David was only partly aware that the others were pairing off, fucking and sucking each other as he concentrated on the woman beneath him.

Somehow, as they writhed in each other's arms, David ended up on his back with Jade above him, her burning cunt still engulfing him. She leaned forward, offering her tits to be sucked, he sucked each nipple in turn, biting them gently, feeling the reaction through his cock. The others were stood around them, egging them on, telling David to fuck his whore mother. When she sat back, gyrating herself on his cock, Martin appeared at her side, grabbing her by her hair as she took his cock into her mouth. David had hold of her nipples, pulling and squeezing them. He realised Martin had cum, saw traces of spunk oozing from her mouth, he could hold no longer, arching his back as his cock fired his spunk deep into her cunt, at the same time feeling her orgasm and the flood of juices pouring over his cock and balls. Sara was kissing her, licking the spunk from her face, then, as she lifted herself off his cock, Carol dived in to take him into her mouth, licking off the mixture of spunk and cunt juice.

The whole room became a complete orgy, Carol was knelt over him, sucking him while Simon was fucking her from behind. Steve had Ann and Barbara side by side, fucking Ann while he had his fist up Barbara's cunt, her fat body shaking like a jelly as he fist fucked her, meanwhile, Jade was now squatted over Barbara's face having David's spunk licked out of her. Jack was fucking Bella, who now had Sara sat on her face.

Carol had got him hard again, quickly straddling him and taking him, leaning over him, brushing his face with the tassels on her nipples. He took hold of them, pulling them roughly off her tits then taking hold of those huge tits, digging his fingers into the flesh as she rode him.

Every one was thrashing about a in a sea of bodies, costumes were either discarded or completely destroyed. All the men were naked, there was the sound of flesh against flesh as bodies slammed into one another. The sound of men and women reaching their peaks. Finally, everyone was spent, collapsing in a quivering heap of bodies on the floor.

It took several minutes before anyone moved, then Sara spoke up.

"Time for refreshments l think, come on girls, we'll go and set the food up while the men recover ready for our next session. All the women got up, Barbara rolled onto her front then as she got up, presented the huge target of her plump arse which was irresistible to Simon who gave her a resounding smack, leaving a big, red handprint.

The men stayed, relaxing on the cushions.

"What about that daughter of yours Steve? When are we going to see her pretty little cunt at one of these parties?" Simon asked.

"That'll be a while yet, l know she's seen me wanking a couple of times. Sara convinced her to go on the pill over a month ago so she should be safe for fucking now. I was putting a shelf up in her bedroom the other day and came across her diary."

"You sneaky bastard," Martin said sarcastically, " anything juicy in it?"

"She's written about watching me, saying she liked my cock and wondered what it would feel like up her. She told Sara she's still a virgin."

"That's awful mate," Jack said, openly playing with his cock, "nineteen years old and still a virgin, what's wrong with the boys round here? What's your plan then?"

"Wednesday, she always comes home early on Wednesdays, Sara is going out and l'm going to be naked watching a porn video in the lounge, hopefully that should do the trick."

"You lucky bastard," Jack congratulated him, "must be great to be able to break your daughter in, Carol had been well fucked before l had her. Can't wait to get my dick up your Suzie, don't loosen her up too much us oldies don't get much chance at a tight cunt these day."

"Certainly you don't Martin do you?" Steve chuckled, "l reckon l could get both fists up that fat bitch of yours."

"She may be fat," Martin replied, "but that doesn't stop you all from fucking her." They all laughed.

"Don't worry," Simon added, " fat she may be but she's one sexy lady, what about that daughter of yours Martin, how old is she now? Any chance of you bringing her along? She's another big girl and she's got huge tits like her mother, wouldn't mind seeing the two of them performing together."

"Barbara and l were talking about that this week,". Martin replied, "apparently she's not happy with her husband, thinks he's fucking a woman from his office, she knows we're swingers but she doesn't know about the incest, after all, until now it's only been Jack and Carol, but if we're going to try bringing more of our children in l will see if Babs can persuade her. I wouldn't mind fucking her but what about the rest of you l don't want you ignoring her because she's fat."

"Can't see that happening," Steve spoke up, "I mean Babs gets plenty of attention, has she got any complaints?"

"Hasn't complained to me,". Martin replied.

"Complained about what?" Sara had entered the room.

Jack went over to her and kissed her, putting his hand between her legs. "Oh we're just talking about whether we can persuade Martin and Bab's daughter Jane to join us, seeing as how you're trying to recruit Suzie and Bella is hoping to get fucked by her lad."

"Funny enough, Babs has just been telling us about Jane, she thinks it is a strong possibility but she has to persuade her to let her father fuck her first. She thinks it'll happen as she loves her Dad. Anyway gentlemen, the food is ready."

David had listened to the conversation, fascinated at the casual way these men were talking about fucking their daughters, thinking about it had got him hard again, turning to Jack he said, "l never realised that incest was so popular."

"It's just a sign of how attitudes have relaxed in the last few years," he replied, "you youngsters started it off in the sixties, now we're at the start of the seventies and the older ones have joined in. Carol says she knows three other girls her age who are fucking their fathers, l know she says they're all sort of what you would call cheap sluts but still it would seem there's a lot of it about. I'm not complaining, after all l have three women to fuck and with your mother hoping to move in soon l'm going to need you to help out keeping them happy. What do you think of your mother then?"

" l would never have thought to say this but she's so sexy, especially in that outfit. She looks a lot younger and l've never seen her so happy, l can't keep my hands off her."

"I know how you feel," Jack continued, "I always fancied her, right from the start, she was happy and bubbly before she married your father, since she started coming up here for sex she has reverted back to that."

They went through to the dining room where a buffet had been laid out, David took what he wanted, as he was eating Carol went up to him. "Hi Cus'," she said, openly staring at his cock which was still semi hard, "you enjoying the party then? Any chance of a fuck later or are you reserved for that hot arsed mother of yours."

David didn't know how to answer, for a long time Carol had been a subject in his fantasies and she was every bit as good naked as he'd hoped, her tits were magnificent and looked even bigger on her trim body.

"Don't worry," she added, noting his difficulty, "Jade is usually the star of the show, mainly because she goes so long at home without sex, when she gets here she just goes wild. She looks good though doesn't she? You'd never believe she had two kids in their twenties. I expect you'll be fucking her again after court, not to worry, l'm not jealous, well perhaps a little bit. I'll expect a good fucking from you tomorrow though." She gave him a peck on the cheek as she took hold of his cock.

"What's court?" He asked.

"That's when us girls get tried for the naughty things we've done since the last party, then we get punished. I enjoy that part, we all do. Every now and then one of the men gets tried and punished, usually Martin because he likes to be roughed up, but it can be anyone. It's one of our rules that you have to take whatever punishment the judge gives out."

"Who's the judge?"

"Always the host, either male or female, if it's Sara then Babs is in for a treat, Sara is always hard on her and she loves it."

"What happens?"

"Wait and see, l think Jade is first this time though."

"What has she done wrong?"

"Fucking you, she was supposed to wait until the party but she's a hot bitch at the best of times, we all knew she wouldn't be able to wait. As soon as Mum told her she was fucking you, Jade couldn't get here quick enough."

"What will her punishment be?"

"Wait and see, probably a spanking, would you like to be the one doing it? I'm sure she'd love that," she looked down at his growing erection, " hey, that got you interested, fancy giving your Mum a good spanking eh? You can spank me any time you like, as long as you fuck me after."

"You're sex mad," he said laughing.

"We all are, that's why we're here." She replied.

Sara called everyone to order, saying that the court will be starting in the lounge in two minutes. They all made their way through, the men sitting on the chairs and sofas while the women had to line up against the wall. She called Carol first to step forward.

"Carol you are charged with promiscuity, Jack, what are the details?"

Jack stood up. "She has been fucking her boss without the permission from the group."

"What's your defence Carol?"

Carol knelt, "l beg forgiveness but he offered me promotion if l'd show him my tits and suck his cock, l got carried away and fucked him. Can l have permission to carry on fucking him as he is rather dishy?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Distant Relations Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds