• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah Visits at a Nudist Beach

Sarah Visits at a Nudist Beach

It was a nice day and it was even hot on the coast, an unusual thing for San Francisco. So I decided to visit a nudist beach that I had heard about. I found it on the internet. I put on a yellow string bikini, a bright floral three-quarter length skirt and a white blouse top with strappy yellow sandals. I feel so normal walking out as a girl. I am good in two inch heels. I put on a straw hat with a ribbon around the brim. It hung down my back. I picked-up my matching yellow purse and headed out.

I always feel an incredible thrill when I first step out of the front door dressed as a girl. I know I did a good job dressing but I always worry; before I close the front door. I double check that I have my keys. I don't want to get locked out wearing a dress.

I first stopped at a liquor store to get something to take with me. I knew the assistant quirt well. I lifted my skirt and showed her my bikini bottom. I had tried to hit on her a few times but she wasn't interested but she did find my dressing fun.

On the way to the beach, I stopped at a bar for a drink and a chance to use the ladies room. When I go out as a girl I order a "girly" drink so I had a cosmopolitan. I love sitting on a bar stool with my skirt hanging down the back and the feel of the cold plastic seat cover against my bare legs and panties. I don't try to pass but I love being out dressed as a girl. No one ever seemed to worry that I was a guy in a dress.

When I am fully dressed as a girl, I use the women's restroom in bars. For one thing, they always seem much cleaner and nicer than men's rooms. Also, it's a wonderful feeling pushing open that door labeled "Women."

At the beach, I parked and started to walk down to the sand. I took off my top and skirt and walked along in my bright yellow string bikini. I love the feel of the sun on my skin. Knowing people could see me in a two piece bikini.

I was a little worried that I would end-up with a bikini top tan line. It would make going to the gym interesting. It has happened before and I love the looks I get. It is kind of unmistakable.

The beach has beautiful sand. The first half of the beach is a normal family beach. People normal dressed just lying in the sun. After a rocky outcrop it becomes nudist.

After a bit, a naked guy went by me with his cock sticking up. So I took off my bikini and walked on with my cock sticking out. It was a wonderful feeling walking along, stark naked with just my yellow shoulder purse and beach bag.

There were guys ever where with erections sticking up. I saw one guy sitting in a deck chair masturbating away.

I found an alcove with a couple of other guys already lying out. I settled down and spread out my beach towel. I put on some sun cream, paying special attention to my cock and balls. A sun burn there would be painful.

We were clearly looking at each others cocks and started subtly touching ourselves. At first all we did was just a quick stroke. After a while we got more intense in our rubbing. We started chatting and I offered to help one of them rub himself. He nodded; I moved next to him and took hold of his cock while the other guy watched us. I started masturbating him.

After a while, I bent forward and slid the head of his cock into my mouth. At first I took just his head. Then I slid his shaft deep into my mouth. I held the base of his cock in my hand. All the time the other guy was watching us and playing with his cock. I felt him tensing and I knew he was about to cum. Then he filled my mouth his lovely hot cum.

The other guy came over and took hold of my cock. I loved feeling his hand wrapped around me. He slowly masturbated me. Then he lowered his head and took my cock between his lips. He bobbed up and down on me until I filled his mouth with cum.

After a few minutes to recover, I walked down to the ocean for break. I was stark naked with my cock starting to raise again. There were a couple of other guys also looking out. We stood there with out cocks sticking up. We just stood there looking out at the ocean looking at each others erections. Back then I was still a bit shy. Today I would have made a pass at one of them or even both of them.

Later, I walked back along the beach putting my clothes back on as I went. At the end of the beach I stopped to knock the sand out of my sandals. A couple of really cute girls came up and did the same thing. They did not even blink that I was dressed as a girl. They could clearly see me but just gave me a quick nod and a "hi". I made sure I walked up to the road ahead of them knowing they could see me in a dress.

I went home still dressed and enjoyed my afternoon memories.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah Visits at a Nudist Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds