• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicole Ch. 02: My Turn

Nicole Ch. 02: My Turn

Recovering from the orgasm I had was like settling back into my body. All I could do was lay there on the bed and let the world come back in around me. While I did, I thought back through our time together Joe and me.

He has a kind face, I thought when I first saw him. He is taller than me, that is good even being his boss I don't want to look down on him. He is fit, but then in our business is easier if you are. That means he works hard. He is looking me over, well, that is alright I'm looking him over too. Dark hair, clear skin, and blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Joe," he says.

"I'm Nicole, Joe good to meet you." I respond

Firm grip that's good may be he will treat me like a person and not just a woman.

As we got to know each other he did treat me like a person and not just an object. We worked together well and I would catch him checking me out every once in a while but I didn't mind because I was checking him out too. He was only slightly taller than me maybe six foot. He wasn't big like The Rock but he was fit. His shoulders were broad and his arms were strong. And that ass of his was very nice. He never talked about it but he must have worked hard to maintain his body, I know that I did.

He was very understanding and yes kind. My first impression was right. So when we were at the retreat and they offered us a suite together I was very comfortable with it. I trusted Joe and who knows maybe I would get to see him with his shirt off.

After that first night watching TV together I was feeling more than trust for him. The things he said about his wife got me hot. He must have been able to tell at least I was giving all of the signals I could without just throwing myself at him. I saw him a number of times that next day, hell I was keeping an eye on him. When he decided to go up to the room I thought this is it, he will try something for sure tonight.

When we went to bed separately I was surprised and disappointed. That is why when I first woke up I knew that it was him and I didn't scream. I really wanted him at this point but he had tied me up. I absolutely hate that. It was the worst thing he could have done. When I felt the knife fear flooded in and I couldn't scream, but I wanted to. I was in a dead panic and all I could do was lay there it was like my brain just shut off.

Now I'm lying on the bed after having the most intense orgasm of my life. He didn't even touch me and I got off into the stratosphere. My pussy is running like a river and aching to be filled. My god I need cock desperately.

Standing on shaky legs I walk towards Joe's room. With each step my body and will grow stronger. I will take him until I am completely satisfied and just let him put up a fight.

Opening his door, I stand in there looking for a moment. There he is laying on his back, his cock is hard, so hard that it is standing at a 45-degree angle. I only have one goal in mind and now that I have seen it everything else disappears.

"Nicole," he says. "are you alright?"

I look from his cock to his face and I can see that he is a little scared.

"You are mine now." I say looking him directly in the eye. "After what you did to me you will satisfy me in every way.

"Yes? Okay? Good? Then you're not angry?" he said his voice shaking and eyes wide.

"Oh I'm pissed and you are going to pay." I replied with an evil and lust filled grin on my face. "If you disobey me in any way you will not like the consequences. Stay right where you are I need that hard cock in me now."

With that I stomped over to the bed and climbed on. Moving my naked lust pounding body around until I was straddling Joe's hips. By the look on his face he didn't know if he should be afraid or excited.

I grabbed his very excited, hard cock in my right hand. I could feel now that it was thicker than my husbands and longer too. This only excited me all the more. I raised my hips and aimed the spongy head of Joe's steel hard tool at my sopping wet center.

That first touch of flesh to flesh, cock to pussy, was electric. It sent a shock of thrill right through me. Somehow when that feeling reached my brain all of my logic just shut off and I sat down on this man who had given me so much joy.

His member slid into me easily. As I sat down Joe slowly filled me completely until I could feel the head of his cock touch the deepest part of me and push against my cervix.

I sat there for a moment with my eyes closed and sighted. My fullness was complete.

It only took that moment and it knew I wanted more. I moved my hands from my thighs to Joe's chest. Leaning down I looked him in the eye. His were closed. I guess he was enjoying his journey into me was much as I was.

After seconds Joe opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked into mine. He smiled. I smiled back and said, "Fuck me Joe! Fuck me now!"

Eagerly he complied, thrusting his hips up and pushing himself deeper into me. I groaned and through my head back in pleasure. I pulled off of him a bit and he pushed in until we found our rhythm and were fucking smartly.

I kept my hands on Joe's very fine chest and his hand moved from the bed to my thighs them caressed their way to the side of my ass. He gave me a squeeze and wink. I knew he was saying that he would like a chance to have more of my ass. Hell this was my turn and maybe I would give it to him.

Our rhythm was perfect him filling me and me pulling out until his head brushed against my G-spot. With such stimulation there was only one thing I needed to go over the edge so, I grabbed his wrists and moved his very strong hands up to my breasts. I have big tits and most men want to weight and squeeze them but Joe seemed to know what I needed and went right for my nipples.

My nipples are long and when I am hot, like right now, they are hard. I like to think of them as my little dicks because the hotter I get the harder they get and I need them played with to get off.

Somehow Joe knew that and as soon as I put his strong hands on my tits he found my nipples and started to squeeze and twist. That was all it took. I was over the moon.

I sat down hard on his dick, through my head back and clutched his hand to my tits screaming out in my ecstasy. I thought that I knew what it was to come, but after coming under Joe's hands without him touching me and now coming mounted on Joe's cock with his beautiful hands on my nipples. This night was all a new level.

My pussy clenched and milked Joe's cock trying to pull his cum from him. After the seconds of initial reaction, I moved my spasming pussy up but Joe was coming and he thrust up after me as his first spasm of orgasm released an explosion of come into my already over loaded pussy.

I came again, coming down onto his upward thrust and again screaming out in ecstasy. Joe grabbed my arms and held me in place thrusting deeper and deeper into me, emptying himself of cum and filling me with it. I have never cum at the same time as my husband or any of my other lovers. It was incredible. Like a feedback loop of pleasure our bodies rigid in pure ecstasy.

Slowly the need past and the exhaustion settled in. I collapsed onto Joe's chest. Lying there I could hear his pounding heart and smell his musk. His arms came around my back and held me to him. We lie that way for a while with him still inside me and our hearts slowing. I could feel some of his cum leaking out of me around his softening dick but I didn't care. This was pure bliss and I was going to hold on to it as long as I could.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicole Ch. 02: My Turn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds