• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Affair Ch. 04

The Affair Ch. 04

The next morning, I'm awoken by the soft sound of Fiona's voice. I slowly open my eyes, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings, my sleepy brain struggling to process what I was doing waking up in her hotel room. It's funny, we'd 'slept' together many times in this bed but I'd never spent the night, never actually fallen asleep here before. A soft groan escapes my dry lips as I remember the events of last night that concluded with me throwing myself on Fiona's mercy and her agreeing as long as it was only for one night. Of course, I think, it could only be one night as she was flying out to Rotterdam later this evening.

I reach over to my left in the semi-darkness, my fingers scrabbling around the little bedside table till I find my mobile which informs me that Jackie hasn't replied to my texts and that it's already seven o'clock; as it was a work day I'd usually be getting up about now but I still feel tired after all the drama of the night before.

Fiona and I talked for a bit before turning in last night. She was sympathetic and listened patiently as I tried to explain. Things started to go wrong when I told her that maybe it was a good thing, that it would give us a chance to pursue a proper relationship without all the secrecy. We could go out to dinner wherever we wanted without worrying who might see us, I'd explained.

"I'm sorry David, I do really like you and want to see you again, after I get back from Rotterdam but I'm not sure I'm ready for another relationship just yet. The ink isn't even dry on my divorce papers."

"But I thought we were good together," I said, painfully aware of how much I was sounding like a whiny teenager.

"Yes, we are, of course we are. But I'm just not sure I'm looking to get into another serious relationship. I just wanted a little fun; I thought I made that clear. I mean, that's what we both wanted, right?"

"Well, yes, I mean..."

"Listen, I'm not saying this is the end, I'm just saying that perhaps a little time apart would be a good thing. It'll give us both time to think about what we want," she said, sitting next to me, and putting an arm around my shoulders. "Maybe Jackie will calm down, maybe you'll want to go back, huh?"

It had taken me a long time to get to sleep, my mind going over all of my many failings as a boyfriend and trying different permutations of my future. Maybe Fiona was right and Jackie would come to perceive this as an one-off office fling and take me back. Or perhaps, Fiona would come to see me as viable boyfriend material, and we'd have a kind of relationship in reverse, with all the kinky passionate sex at the start, and the long dinners talking about our families and favourite films later. Is that what I wanted? Or did I just want to go back to how things were before I met Fiona? I was happy then, wasn't I?

I can still hear Fiona's soft voice and rolling over, I can see that she's quietly talking on her mobile, the soft light glowing against her cheek. I snuggle up behind her, pressing myself against her warm body and eavesdrop.

"Yes... no tomorrow morning's fine, Connie, I want to hit the ground running, so feel free to set it up at nine... yeah, and his name's Van Arnholt...? Right, yeah, I think just the three of us... to start with we just need to get him on board with what head office needs..."

I slide one arm under her pillow and wrap the other around her stomach, drawing her body against mine as she talks. I probably should have be trying to work out where I'd be staying for the next few days or how I was going to get some clean clothes, but the feel of her supple body against mine send my thoughts in a different direction.

I find myself almost childishly annoyed that she's leaving me to fly off abroad, as if she's choosing her career over me, and also that she's choosing to spend these last few moments in bed with me talking with her colleague about her trip. I ease closer, smelling the faint traces of her perfume and orange-scented shampoo she uses. She's wearing some kind of ivory-white, lace-edged, silky slip and I ease the spaghetti strap over the pale, smooth skin of her shoulder and nuzzle her neck, leaving a trial of feather-light kisses along her shoulder, trying to provoke a reaction, let her know that I'm awake.

She ignores me, continuing to talk with Connie: "yes, it's getting in this evening around six...is it? ok, well I should be there by seven then, maybe seven thirty, so if you want to, I could meet you in the bar..."

I'm not sure when we'll be this close again and I close my eyes and slide my hand over her, trying to memorise the shape of her body: the curve of the small of her back, the roundness of her buttocks, the swell of her hips, the taut plane of her stomach. I run my fingers along her slender arms, her silky smooth legs.

I feel her shiver as I slide a hand up over her stomach and cup one of her pert boobs, finally getting a reaction as I caress it through the thin silk, using my fingertips to trace its subtle curves, then squeezing gently, feeling its weight against my palm. I love Fiona's boobs, I could explore their plump fullness for hours. In fact, I probably have. On more than one occasion, Fiona's tied me to the bed and made me suck and lick them whilst she touches herself. I take my time caressing them now, sending the message that I'm going to carry on until she gives me her full attention.

"Yeah, I agree... I think that's why it's important to get senior management on board right from the start..." Fiona continued, trying to push my hand away as she tries to concentrate on her conversation.

I persist though, stroking her breast until I feel it swell, her nipple dimpling the thin silk. I circle it with the tip of my thumb, feeling it harden. I love their firm yet soft fullness, and I take my time patiently playing with them, until her nipples strain against the thin silk and I feel her squirming a little, her bottom rubbing against my semi-erect cock.

As she shifts position, I slide a hand out from under the pillow so that both my arms are wrapped around her. I use it to pluck at one of her nipples whilst I slide the other between her warm thighs, stroking the silky skin beneath the hem of her slip. Fiona's protests feel half-hearted now, and I can hear the slight breathlessness in her voice as she struggles to concentrate on her conversation:

"Yeah, that's right...uh huh..." she says, and I wonder if Connie can hear the subtle change in her voice. I hope she can, I'm quite angry at Connie for distracting Fiona with her business talk, and I hope she can hear how distracted Fiona's becoming as I nibble at her earlobe, and slip my hand deeper between her thighs, exploring the textured lace of her panties. Over the last few weeks, Fiona has made sure I've had a lot of practice in stimulating her pussy, so I know how to please her. My fingers describe slow circles, massaging her pussy as she wriggles, our bodies grinding together hotly.

"David, stop it! Give me a minute to finish up," she hisses, holding her hand over the mobile and twisting her head to flash me an angry stare but I ignore her, roughly tugging her slip up over her body, then wriggling it up over her boobs. I think of all the times she's teased me until I begged for satisfaction as I twist my body around hers, cupping her beautiful boob in my hand, kissing the smooth skin then drawing her plump little nipple into my mouth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I'm very hard now and I quickly yank my shorts down, kicking them off my legs. I grind my cock against her bottom, loving the feel of the soft lace against the throbbing head of my cock.

Despite all her protests and angry glares, her body is telling a different story. My fingers are dancing over her slick pussy, sliding into that moist, warm valley, feeling the lace clinging to her swollen lips. I suck at her turgid nipple a little harder, rolling it between my lips, smiling as I extract a soft gasp of pleasure from her lips.

"Fuck!" she gasps and I smile as I flick the tip of my tongue over her stiff teat. "No, I'm fine, I just noticed the time... yeah, listen, I really should be getting up so..."

I can't believe she's still talking business. Fine, I think to myself, stay on the 'phone, let Connie hear what you sound like in bed, listen to those little desperate sighs. Let her hear that cute sobbing sound you make at the back of your throat when we're fucking, the shrill desperate cries when you finally come.

Angrily, I tug at her knickers, and there's a brief struggle but I won't be denied, quickly slipping them down over her legs, removing the final barrier between me and her deliciously wet pussy. I slide my hand between her legs, using my fingers to stroke the moist furrow, her wetness coating my fingers. She arches her back as I press deeper between her well-lubricated folds, her bottom pressing against my prick as her hips begin to rock.

"Yeah, listen Connie, I really have to go, something's come up..." Fiona says, reaching behind to caress my pulsing shaft.

I ease her knees apart and slide my cock between her thighs, sliding the thick shaft smoothly back and forth along her juicy lips, enjoying the friction, letting the anticipation build.

She's still trying to resist a little, to buy enough time to finish her call, but I won't be denied. I ease her thighs a little further apart and grasp my throbbing shaft, pressing the engorged head against her entrance. I feel her tremble, wriggling excitedly as I increase the pressure gradually until I feel her pussy lips yielding and I pop smoothly inside her, feeling a heady rush of pleasure at the sweet, velvety embrace of her pussy. I lick my fingers, sliding them down over her body until I locate the hard little nub of her clitoris and I feel her shudder as I tease it whilst easing my cock deeper inside her.

"Sorry Connie, I really must go," Fiona says, struggling to maintain her composure I move my hips back and forth, pushing a little deeper with each thrust, enjoying the sweet embrace of her pussy.

"Yeah, I'll call you back later," Fiona says, her voice tight and strained as she finally ends her call and I hear the soft thump as her mobile hits the carpet.

"You're such a horny bastard," she growls affectionately as I fuck her with long, fluid strokes, savouring the feel of her pussy walls rippling along my cock. She slides a hand between her thighs, brushing my hand away impatiently and using her slender fingers to play with her clit, her fingers tracing tight spirals as I pound into her from behind.

"You're so hot, I can't help myself," I whisper as I sink my teeth into her shoulder.

"Oh God, that's so good," she moans as I force my cock inside her and my hands cup her boobs, my fingers seeking out her rock-hard nipples, twisting and pinching them as our bodies slap together. It's been such a long build-up, and I can feel she's already close, her body demanding a satisfying end after all my teasing.

I watch her lick her fingers, before they return to rubbing her clit, her movements quick and urgent now, her breathing staccato and hoarse as she strokes herself feverishly. I can see her face half-twisted towards me, it has a look of intense concentration, her eyes squeezed shut as she bites her bottom lip.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she pleads as I think about what I've got to do at the office to stave off my own orgasm. I feel her body tense, bracing herself for the coming storm of intense sensations. The headboard starts to thump against the wall as I thrust into her, hard and fast.

"Yes, fuck, yes!" she squeals as she comes, her body tensing then jerking, her pussy clenching around my cock. I wrap my arms around her, sharing her pleasure as her body bucks and twists.

A few seconds later, I can't hold it off any longer and I come as well. I hear her sigh contentedly as my body arches and I spill my seed deep inside her with a long, low growl of pure bliss.

We lie in there for a few minutes, lost in our own thoughts, before Fiona throws the white hotel duvet aside and heads towards the bathroom.

--

Just over a week later on a gloomy Saturday morning, I find myself waking up in a very different room. I roll over, still struggling to get squeeze in a last few moments of sleep. It's kind of Colin to put me up for a couple of nights, but his sofa is lumpy and uncomfortable, and I'm finding it noisy in his small, one-bedroom flat. Off to the left, I can see some light spilling out from beneath his bedroom door and I wonder if he's been up all night. I picture him sitting cross-legged on his bed, staring at his laptop. Perhaps he's playing some complex videogame, or more likely chatting to some distant woman on one of those dodgy 'chat' websites.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Saturday. Normally, I'd be off to the supermarket with Jackie, then maybe putting my feet up and watching the football in the afternoon. Impulsively, I decide to drive down to the coast and see my parents. Perhaps a walk along the coast will help me decide what to do next.

--

When I get to their house, I'm glad that my father is out playing golf and I only have to lie to my mother. "She's fine," I say when she asks after Jackie. "She'd be here if she hadn't worked the late shift last night."

An hour after I leave, I'm still in the car, just driving along the coast road. My head's still reeling from the scary thought that I might never see Fiona again. I've been waiting to hear from her but neither her nor Jackie have replied to my texts yet. I'm in no hurry to get back to Colin's tiny flat so I just drive, finding myself on autopilot, almost randomly turning left or right as my mind goes on the events on the last few weeks. After an hour, I find myself in the town where I grew up and eventually I turn into a dusty, bumpy car park at the base of a cliff.

There's a pleasant walk here, and something about the fresh air and the burning in my muscles as I climb upwards towards the top of the cliff makes me feel better, makes me feel like I'm moving towards some kind of ending. I stop at the top, my chest heaving with the exertion, and look out over the steely grey sea where the fading evening light sparkles silver. It was quite still in the car park at the bottom, but up here it's fresher, and I can taste the salty tang carried on the breeze. I edge a little nearer to the edge, and looking down watch the sea dashing itself against the rocks, and hear the pebbles rattling in the foamy breakers as the seagulls swoop dizzily below me.

How had I gotten myself into this awful mess? Only a short time ago, it seemed like I had everything. A loving girlfriend at home, a satisfying job and a mistress to supply me with plenty of hot, boundary-pushing sex. Now I was sofa-surfing, Jackie wasn't returning my calls, and Fiona was in Rotterdam pursuing a new adventure, and quite possibly a new man.

I step a little closer to the edge, wobbling a little, my knees suddenly weak. I've never been keen on heights and below me the rocks spin dizzyingly as I imagine what it would feel like to fall: the feeling of weightlessness, the breeze rushing against my face as I joined the gulls briefly soaring alongside the cliffs before plummeting towards the rocks.

The wind tugged at me, gently pushing and pulling at me, urging me to make a decision and I step closer still, my stomach lurching as I lean forward. Suddenly, my mobile pings and I waver uncertainly for a second, then step back.

There wouldn't have been reception at the bottom of the cliff but up here at the top I've got a full four bars, and I see there are two texts: one from Jackie that reads "Come home, we need to talk", and another from Fiona: "Project's been delayed, so I'm coming back. Flight's due in later this evening, meet me at the airport? x"

When I drive out of the car park, I feel a sudden surge of optimism. I'm glad to be moving on, although when I reach the main road I realise I'm not exactly sure which way I'm heading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Affair Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 700 milliseconds