• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cafeteria Worker Ch. 02

Cafeteria Worker Ch. 02

Please read chapter one first. All characters are 18 years old or older. This is a piece of fiction a complete fantasy. I plan to continue this story if members are interested so please vote and comment.

- Marked12

*****

As Cam was forced to deep throat Drew's thick eight inch cock she reflected on how she got into that situation blaming herself for walking home alone from her job as a cafeteria worker when she could have waited ten minutes to for her coworker to get off work especially since it was Greek rush week, but she hadn't and was kidnapped by Drew, Finn, Chris and Jack. She wasn't sure where they were taking her she just knew that it was a supposedly a far drive to Jack's parent's unoccupied beach house.

Her mind snapped back to her current predicament as she felt Chris stop rubbing her clit and move his hand back towards her anus.

Drew realizing what Chris was about to do said, "Cam don't you dare bite my dick when he sticks his finger in your tight virgin ass."

She struggled and moaned in protest as she tried to spit out Drew's dick, so she could tell him to stop as he started to push his finger into her ass and she screamed through the mouth full of dick.

"Stop struggling or I will make it painful I was going to do it slowly, but keep this up and I will fill your ass with my dick and really split you open."

Cam stopped struggling and silently prayed that they would not hurt her bad and would let her go soon.

Chris roughly inserted another finger and said "damn you're tight!" as he struggled to fit in a third. He began to roughly finger fuck her ass as Drew fucked her face and Finn alternated between smacking her ass and flicking her clit.

"Her pussy is literally soaked. You better fuck her now Drew before I come back there and pork her first." Finn threatened as he continued to play with Cam's pussy while stroking his 9 inch cock.

"Oh I have been waiting for this a long time," Drew replies as he takes his dick out of her mouth and Chris removes his fingers. Drew roughly positions her over his lap and forces her down on his rock hard dick.

"Take some of that you tease. You are so soaking wet tell me how much you love having my big dick inside you," he says reaching up to play with her breasts as he bounces her up and down on his lap.

"I am not telling you anything," she says as she grits her teeth and closes her eyes.

"Just for that we aren't going to let you orgasm all weekend. And you are going to go back to your apartment wearing just our cum. She will be our cum slut won't she guys" Chris says with an evil grin as he smacks her ass hard.

"Definitely, I know I can't wait to get my dick in each of her holes. We really need to switch drivers soon," Jack says.

"Wait till both Chris and I fill our little slut!" Drew says as he begins to pump into her faster grunting with each thrust.

"Drew I will do anything! Please don't cum in me! I am not on the pill!" She shouts right as he explodes into her.

"Too late for that bitch," He says. He continues to thrust still using her boobs as handles as he shoots his load deep into her womb.

When he finishes he pushes her to Chris's lap and says "She is all yours dude."

"About time I want to split her ass I already started to stretch it out and you have it all lubed nicely Cam," he says with a wink.

"No, please no," she says.

"You need to stop resisting us just relax and do what we tell you and it won't hurt as bad," Chris says as she smacks him and tries to open the door of the vehicle which the men had the foresight to child lock.

"That's it bitch I was going to be gentle but now you have annoyed me! Hold her arms for me Drew," Chris says as he and Drew force her to lay across the bench seat with her head in Drew's lap and her arms held tightly in his hands. Chris roughly spreads her legs pushes her into a kneeling position and pushes his dick into her tight sphincter.

"Ouch, ouch, that burns get the fuck off me you monster," she shouts as his thick nine inch dick is pushed deep into her anus. She barely has time to adjust to his girth before he blows his load.

"Let's find somewhere secluded to pull over. I am tired of just driving and watching you all have all the fun and I want to tie her down and fuck her in the back of the truck," Jack says. Jack is easily six foot tall the tallest of the four and more built than the others still partially held down Cam strains to see him driving with one hand and stroking his ten inch long cock with the other.

Cam is suddenly slightly hopeful she might be able to escape from these men when they stop and maybe find some help.

Ten long minutes later they pull up to a deserted campsite just off the main highway.

As Jack puts the truck in park Drew says, "Don't even think about running we all ran track and play football we would catch you the second you take off. And even if you do escape these woods are filled with folks you don't want to run into naked."

Finn grabs two pairs of lined hand cuffs and some rope from under the seat as everyone opens their doors. Drew and Jack each grab Cam by an arm sandwiching her between them as they make their way to the bed of the truck. Finn attaches the cuffs to the metal tie down brackets at the top of the bed and attaches one to each of her wrists as the boys lay her down. The whole time she is begging them to take her home and let her go and not do this to her. The men laugh as they attach ropes to her ankles and the support bars of the tail gate. Each man snaps a few photos with their cell for a reminder of how great she looked tied up and bound in the back of Jack's truck.

"You're going to enjoy this. You look so hot like that," Jack says as he climbs naked into the bed of the truck and kisses her softly but intensely. Despite her attempts to do nothing she begins to respond and starts to kiss him back moaning as he starts to lick trails down her neck and onto her bruised breasts.

"You're so hot," he mutters pushing her into the ridged truck bed with his large body. His hard dick lays along her leg as he continues to lick and fondle her large breasts. He fits the tips of her nipples into his mouth and bites gently. She moans loudly as he moves his hand to her hips and begins to lick down her stomach. He finally moves his face down to her pussy and begins to tease her clit with his tongue before he begins to tongue fuck her.

"Jack that feels so good. I am dripping. Just fuck me already!" She says as she squirms pushing herself onto his tongue as much as she can.

"Master Jack," one of the others correct her.

"Master Jack fuck me already I am dripping!"

"If you wish," He says, "Hold still and you better ask for permission to cum."

He spreads her legs wide and pushes his thick ten inch dick into her tight pussy. "Take that Cam. How does that feel, bitch? You are so wet and tight." he says as he begins to thrust slowly not quite letting his dick come all the way out.

"It feels so good, Master fuck me harder please," She says and he starts to thrust faster.

"Oh Master Jack that is amazing. Oh uh I am about to cum! May I cum Master?

Before Jack can answer Finn says, "Not unless you want me to beat your ass we told you this was a weekend of our pleasure and that you couldn't cum because you fought us."

"Jack pull out I am going to cum if you don't your fat cock just feels too good in my tight pussy. Oh Jack!"

"Not until I cum. Cam you have to hold it." He says as he thrusts roughly three more times and they come simultaneously. She moans out a noise louder than she has ever made in her life. The power of her orgasm took her by complete surprise as she had never even masturbated before and this was her first.

"I am sorry, my sweet. I thought you could power through," Jack says as he kisses her lightly on the lips and uncuffs her hands, while Finn unties her feet with a sadistic grin.

"What do you say boys how many spankings has she earned today?" Finn asks.

"I would say 10 for cumming without permission, 5 for not calling Jack Master and 5 for her earlier defiance when we were playing with her in the back," Drew suggests.

Cam cringes but doesn't say anything as Chris and Finn agree. Luckily Jack comes to her rescue and says, "That is way too many. We kidnapped her anyone would struggle if they were kidnapped and about to have their virginity taken from them. Plus I don't think girls work exactly the same way, but could any of you have kept yourselves from cumming the first time you fucked? We need to tell her our rules before we expect her to follow them. I am not concerned that she didn't call me master. We haven't built any relationship yet. Finn if you must spank her I say you should only spank her three times one for each offense or not at all."

"Your right she doesn't deserve 20 spankings but she does deserve at least 5 for not calling you master and from now on she will know when we tell her to do something or what we expect she will be punished if she doesn't do it. Plus she needs to be spanked enough to turn that white ass a nice shade of red to make her remember every time she sits."

Finn pulls Cam across his lap and says, "Cam each time I spank you, you will count the number and say, 'Thank You Master Finn. Can I have another?'"

Finn brings his right hand down on her left butt cheek as hard as he can.

SLAP

"One. Thank You Master Finn. Can I have another?"

SLAP

"Two. Thank You Master Finn. Can I have another?"

SLAP

"Three. Thank You Master Finn. Can I have another?"

SLAP

"Four. Thank You Master Finn. Can I have another?"

SLAP

"Five. Thank You Master Finn. Can I have another?"

By the time he finished the Fifth slap her ass was red and sore.

Finn's seven inch Cock was harder than it had ever been in his life. "Suck it bitch," he said pushing Cam off the truck bed so she had to bend awkwardly to suck his dick while he sat on the tail gate. He forced her to deep throat his cock until she gagged and he came in her mouth. He told her to swallow and she did without any thought.

Though they all could see she was tired, Finn wanted to continue to mess with her but Jack again spoke up, "Guys can't you see she is exhausted. We are only about 45 minutes away from the beach house let's get back on the road and play more in the actual play room when we get there."

"Okay but she is in the back with you and I, and Chris or Drew is driving," Finn replies.

Jack puts his arm around her waist and she leans back into him and says, "Master Jack, I am so tired can I sleep until we get there?"

"Yes my sweet," he says to the annoyance of the other three. He wants her to be safe and rested when they get to their stop.

At Finns insistence she lays across his and Jacks laps in the back seat with her legs spread. Jack cradles her head with his hands as Chris and Finn begin to softly pinch, poke and finger fuck her. After a while her exhaustion takes over and she falls asleep while they are messing with her.

End of chapter 2 to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cafeteria Worker Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 299 milliseconds