• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Sister Gets Her Revenge

My Sister Gets Her Revenge

12

My name is Andrew and my sister's name is Katie. I am 18 years old and my sister is 19 years old. My whole family knows that I am a heavy sleeper and almost nothing can get me up. My parents don't get home from work until 6:00pm usually so my sister and I get the house to ourselves after school. Katie and I get along for the most part and we pull a lot of pranks on each other like all siblings do.

Yesterday I pantsed Katie in front of my guy friends and her face turned bright red with embarrassment and anger as her pink thong was in view. The guys got a good look at her mound and her bubble butt as she ran away to pull up her pants. She was furious and she said that this time I went too far. She swore to me that she would humiliate me and make me suffer for how I had embarrassed her. I shrugged it off with confidence that I could handle whatever she could cook up for me.

About a week later Katie had plans to have a sleepover with her friends Sarah, Lexi, and Jenna. The three girls were all fairly attractive in their own ways. Sarah has flowing blonde hair, C cup boobs, and she flirts with me all the time. Lexi is a shy, quiet girl with a very pretty face, curly brunette hair, and glasses that make her look like a hot secretary. Jenna has an amazing ass that pops out from her small figure and often lets her curiosity get the better of her. Then there is my sister who I see as a brat but my friends tell me she has curves in all the right places. Our parents were gone for a few days on a business trip so being a perfect son; I was drinking my dad's beer.

I did not want to be anywhere close to the annoying girls in the other room as they talked about their hair and other boring things all night. I had swiped some beer from the fridge and had finished them at around 6:00pm when my sister's sleepover began. By 11:00pm I was just lying in bed with my headphones in listening to some loud music to drown out the girls chat coming from my sisters room which was next to mine. After finishing the couple of bottles I threw them under the bed with the six or seven other empty bottles I had finished in the last few days. Sooner or later I was so relaxed from the couple of bottles and soothing music that I drifted to sleep.

It was about two hours later that I slowly woke up but I kept my eyes closed thinking I would fall back to sleep. I was lying on my back and my headphones were still in with the music playing but one of the earbuds was partially off of my ear. I could sense that the room was darker now that it was close to midnight. I was about to drift back to sleep when I heard my door creak open and the sounds of multiple feet on the floor. Although my music was loud the one headphone was partially off of my ear letting me focus on the other noises in the room. I heard my sisters' voice as she told her friends that I was a very heavy sleeper but she would still try to wake me up so I could give her the changed Netflix password.

At this point I did not want to bother reminding her what the Netflix password was because I was comfortable in bed and mostly still asleep. I heard the entire group of girls gather around my bed as I pretended to be asleep. My sister pointed out how I was asleep even though loud music was still playing right in my ears.

"Did your brother drink all of that tonight?" asked Sarah.

Sarah must have been mentioning all of the empty beer bottles that I lousily hid under my bed.

"He is normally a heavy sleeper but with all that alcohol in his system he is probably passed out cold." replied Katie

My sister poked my shoulder that wasn't covered by my blanket and she shook me a little. I continued to pretend sleeping in hopes that my sister and her friends would leave me alone so I could go back to sleeping. My sister relentlessly began to shove me a little harder and she asked me loudly what the Netflix password was in hopes of waking me up. I didn't budge and made sure my eyes remained shut as her friends giggled at her attempts to wake me up.

"He won't wake up at all. Well there goes the plan to watch the movie. Look at him all relaxed and happy. Did I tell you guys about a week ago he pulled my pants down in front of his stupid friends? They saw everything. No way does he get to stay passed out cold without me getting my revenge. You ladies can help me get back at him."

At this point I was committed to faking sleep but I did not like where things were going. All of the sudden the group of girls began to brainstorm out loud.

"We should put his hand in hot water so he pees himself." Sarah suggested.

"No, we should shave off some of his hair." Lexi joyfully said.

"No I think you all should get to see his underwear just like he showed his friends mine. If for some reason he wakes up we can pin him down and shave some hair off" replied Katie in a smartass tone.

My sister knew I always slept in my boxers so I realized that I was trapped. Either I had to wake up and possibly get my head shaved or I could keep faking sleep in hopes that my boxers were keeping my cock and balls covered. I decided to keep faking sleep in hopes that if anything was revealed it would only be for a few seconds. I heard the room go silent so I thought maybe they had for some reason decided to leave me alone.

That's when I felt my covers start to slowly be pulled off of me and I heard the girls giggle in anticipation as my naked top half was revealed. In the next few seconds I felt the covers leave my body and I heard more giggling. I felt all of the girl's eyes staring at my almost naked body in boxers but I remained sleeping in hopes that they had their fun and would leave me alone.

"Your revenge has to be twice as good so we should do more. None of us have seen a real cock before up close so why don't we take advantage of the moment?" asked Jenna.

I suddenly got really worried that my manhood would be on show for the group of girls. My sister started to oppose the idea of seeing her brother's dick and I thought I had gotten lucky until Lexi spoke up.

"It's just your brother and it's not like he will ever know you looked at it. We promise we won't tell him either. Don't forget he saw you almost naked a week ago." Jenna declared.

At this point I was extremely nervous because I didn't want my manhood to be revealed in front of the girls but a small part of me was turned on as well. Before I knew it my sister agreed and suddenly I felt fingers enter my waistband very softly and the front of my boxers were pulled upwards and away from my body.

"I really hope my hand doesn't bump into it. Can you girls peek in and see anything?" Katie asked.

"The room is too dark but we can't risk turning the lights on. Wait! I have an idea." Sarah exclaimed.

Then through my closed eyes I could sense the glow of a flashlight from one of their phones turn on. I must admit I was uncontrollably excited and scared at this point with the curious girls trying to get a peek at my manhood. My cock was growing due to all the attention it was starting to receive.

"That worked! We can only see the tip of it though. Your brother must be having a nice dream because he is a little stiff down below" Sarah explained with a joking tone.

"It's almost like the little guy is peeking back at us. You aren't at all curious to just have a quick peek Katie? Jenna asked.

"If I take a quick look you girls swear to keep it a secret?" asked Katie.

The group of friends promised her they wouldn't tell a soul.

"Who wants to trade places with me and hold his boxers open?" Katie asked.

"I can do it." Lexi stated.

I felt Lexi switch places with my sister and the shifting of the bed told me Katie, my sister, was about to get into position to peer at my cock. Suddenly Lexi let go but right after two hands grasp either side of my boxers and they started a slow but forceful tug downwards.

"Lexi are you crazy? What if that wakes him up?" Katie whispered urgently.

"He is out cold and you know you want to see the whole thing." Lexi replied with a whisper.

My boxers were starting to slip down my waist and I could feel the cool air hit the head of my dick. The boxers continued down and I could feel my dick being slowly revealed in all its glory. Sudden loud giggling followed by shush noises occurred until the hands stopped and left my boxers above my knees. I heard a gasp that sounded like it was from my sister followed by the group of girls asking questions about my erect penis.

"I wonder what it feels like. I dare you to touch it Sarah." hinted Jenna.

"Not with my bare hands! I don't know where it's been!" Sarah complained.

"Ok, what if we find some gloves. Would you dare touch it then? I will give you $10 if you do it." replied Jenna.

"You are about to lose $10." Sarah confidently stated.

The two talking girls left in search of gloves while Katie and Lexi began to study my dick.

"Look at how veiny it is." Katie marveled.

"I don't think my hand could wrap around it all the way." said Lexi.

"It has to be about six or seven inches long. Look at how round the head is." said Katie

"His balls look like a couple of walnuts. He must trim down here because I don't see a lot of hair." Lexi stated.

My closed eyes could make out a phones camera flash followed by the picture taking sound.

"Lexi! What was that for?" asked Katie.

"It's just one picture." Lexi replied.

Before long I could hear the girls return from their trip. I started to get nervous again because I had no idea what was in store for me.

"We found some latex gloves but we picked up a few other items along the way. It could be fun to play around with them and solidify your revenge." Sarah explained.

Between the loud music still playing in my right ear and the many whispering voices in the room I couldn't hear them explaining their items in hand. I heard the other girls tell my sister she should start whatever punishment was coming my way because it was her revenge.

I could make out a snapping noise and the smell of a marker just before the felt tip made contact with my stomach. I was hoping that the marker they had chosen wasn't permanent and instead was the kind that easily came off with some water. The girls started to giggle while my sister finished up her work. Based on the pattern I could tell she had drawn a big penis on my stomach. I hoped that would be the end of it but in the short time after I heard the sound of latex gloves being stretched on to a hand.

"Time to complete the dare and get an easy $10. Good thing we found these gloves in the first aid kit." Sarah commented.

"I can't believe you are actually going to touch it. Imagine if he woke up for some reason." worried Jenna.

"He hasn't woken up by now with the loud music and drawing on him so I think you are clear." Katie noted.

I could feel my stomach get tied in a knot because I knew any second now a girl would be fondling my dick without my consent. I had to try my hardest to steady my breathing even though the music from my headphones helped cover it up. All the girls got really quiet and I knew the hand was coming but when I felt a gloved finger poke my shaft I was still surprised.

"Make sure he is still sleeping." whispered Lexi.

"I could feel the warmth of it through the glove!" Sarah said excitedly.

"He did not even flinch." said Jenna.

"His eyes are still closed." said Katie.

"It is starting to grow!" Sarah whispered happily.

I could fake sleeping but I could not stop my dick from growing due to my situation. I felt the hand get bolder and partially wrap around my shaft and point my dick straight up.

"Now I dare you to stroke it for $5." Jenna hissed.

"I have come this far so you are on." Sarah replied with confidence.

The hand started to very slowly move up and down my dick with a light grip and in return my dick became harder.

"It feels pretty stiff now. He must be enjoying it. Your brother has an impressive cock." Sarah stated.

"Wow; I did not know he was packing that between his legs." Katie commented.

Hearing my sister say that for some reason gave me the longest and hardest erection I had ever experienced. From the girls perspective my cock must have been pointing straight at the ceiling at its maximum length.

"Now what do you want to do to him?" asked Katie.

"Give me one of the gloves." Lexi replied.

Suddenly the hand stroking my dick was accompanied by another one gently squeezing my balls. It felt amazing and I was struggling to keep my breathing at a normal volume and pace.

"His sack is so warm."

At this point the hand stroking my dick was going faster and had a tighter grip.

"I don't know about you ladies but I have never seen a guy cum in front of me. Do you think he will?" Jenna asked.

"I can try to make him cum. Keep caressing his balls Lexi." replied Sarah.

"Let me get my phone ready to take this video. He will think the penis on his stomach was my only revenge when he wakes up." Katie explained.

"Before you get your phone ready pass me that." said Sarah.

My mind instantly became fearful of the girls seeing me orgasm in front of them. I had to fight it at all costs so that I didn't give them the show they craved. Next I felt a hand blob something warm on my shaft and then the stroking resumed and I could tell it was some substance like lube.

"Hopefully my hand with the help of some vaseline will get him to explode."

The speed of the stroking increasing and my balls being fondled at the same time was starting to get too much for me. I was now straining and trying to think of disgusting things but my body was going to betray me soon. The stroking combined with the vaseline made me feel like I was in heaven. After what felt like an hour the stroking stopped and I relaxed without giving away that I was pretending to sleep.

"I tried but we would have to take it to the next level somehow to see him cum."

Upon hearing Sarah mention a next level I decided I had to end this quick without 'waking up'. All the girls went quiet as I shifted in my 'sleep' on to my stomach. My headphones stayed clinging to my head even though I had moved and the rock music was still playing fairly loudly in my ear. I heard the girls make sounds of disappointment now that they wouldn't get to see me explode.

"Damn. I needed that on video as blackmail." Katie complained.

"Well why should the fun end now? Look at that cute ass." Lexi stated.

At this point I was lying face down on the bed and my ass was in clear view due to my boxers being around my knees.

"For a boy your bro has a plump butt." Sarah commented enthusiastically.

"Maybe so but a picture of his nasty ass is not the revenge I was hoping for." Katie said disappointed.

"Well who says we can't get it picture ready?" Lexi asked.

"What do you mean?" replied Katie.

"Give me that marker" said Lexi.

My headphones continued to play loud music but I still had my ear partially uncovered to listen in on their conversations. I thought to myself how it was a good thing I had so many songs on my phone. Next thing I felt was the felt tip of the marker tickling my left ass cheek followed by my right cheek. I guessed based on the pattern that Lexi had drawn a big face over my butt cheeks. At this point if I flipped over in my fake sleep the girls would force me to cum so I had to hold still.

"Now that's a face only a mother could love." commented Lexi.

"So far it looks pretty good but the mouth is missing." mentioned Katie.

"I have an idea for the mouth. Help me out real quick girls." Said Lexi.

Suddenly I felt the two gloved hands gently but forcefully pry my ass cheeks apart. My mind was racing and I was in complete shock but I should have known Lexi would be the kinky one leading this project.

"Ew look at his butthole! It looks so tiny!" Jenna hissed excitedly.

"Thank goodness it isn't super hairy." mentioned Katie.

At this point I was glad the room was dark and my face was mostly in my pillow because it was turning red from embarrassment. I was also very glad that I had showered before climbing into bed. I almost jumped when the felt tip of the marker made contact very close to my asshole. I felt the tip of the marker complete a circle right around my pucker.

"There is your sexy mouth to complete the butt face!" Lexi said admiring her work.

"You are insane. Keep holding the cheeks apart so I can get some pictures quickly." said Katie.

My closed eyes detected a couple flashes from some cameras once again and I sank inside knowing that my sister and her friends now had a picture of my smiley face ass on their phones. I was hoping that they wouldn't do anything drastic like posting them online. I was so stunned and worried at the pictures that I only caught a part of what one of her friends was saying.

"I dare you to..."

I was cursing at myself that I had missed what she had said due to the music and my worries. Now I would have no idea what was coming next.

"Let's go grab what we need for the dare and maybe get a snack." Katie suggested.

"Ok I have a few evil ideas." Jenna replied.

I heard footsteps fading away as a couple of the girls left the room. At this point I could tell that only Sarah and Lexi were left in the room.

"This is amazing. I am glad that he sleeps like a rock." Sarah said.

"Give me any dare and I will do it for $30 before the others come back." Lexi stated with confidence.

"Any dare? Sounds fair enough."

I never heard the dare so it must have been communicated in a series of gestures. Once again I was lying there with no idea how the girls would use my body as their personal toy next.

"No way would you try that dare. This dare is only between us. I will watch the door to let you know if they are coming back."

"For $30 with him sleeping like a rock you better believe I'll do it."

Then the two girls got silent. Without knowing it I was holding my breath because of my paranoia of what the dare was. The anticipation of a dare from Sarah without my sister around caused me to freak out inside. Right when I set myself straight on breathing at a normal 'sleepy' pace I felt a hand pull my right ass cheek to the side. I felt the cool air once again hit my butthole but then a warm and wet glob was put directly on my pucker. Instantly I knew that I was about to be penetrated by something but I hoped my sister would walk in before it happened.

I felt a finger start to spread the substance around the outside of my butthole in a circular motion. My dick started to grow against the bed even though I was fearful of my current situation. Whatever finger it was stopped its circular motion and started to very slowly apply pressure against my backdoor. I started to tighten up in hopes of stopping the digits exploration but the slick substance was making it difficult. I kept tightening my pucker and fighting the finger from being inserted but Lexi was determined as she pushed with a little more might. I could feel the tip of the finger slide into my backdoor very slowly as I lost the battle.

"It's really tight but I am in thanks to the vaseline."

"You are so fucking kinky. Doesn't it feel gross without a glove on?"

"No it just feels warm and I can wash my hands right away when I'm done."

"You have only earned $15 out of $30 so far."

"I know I am only halfway there."

This new feeling was hard to describe because it didn't feel great but it wasn't as awful as I had imagined. Upon hearing that Lexi was only halfway there I began to worry again. In the next few seconds I felt Lexi's finger start to apply more pressure and slowly slide deeper into my ass. It seemed to just keep going deeper and deeper until finally her finger stopped its insertion. I could feel her wiggle it around in my ass for fun.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Sister Gets Her Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds