• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Slaving World Pt. 02

The Slaving World Pt. 02

1234

Author's note: this is fairly plot heavy. If you want to skip to the sex, go to page four.

*****

I-Lida

Officially, Lida was feeling under the weather and that excused her from her heavy chores for the next few days. Realistically, Jake had not scheduled much for her. She would go out and take a swing at some gardening later, but otherwise did not feel she had the concentration to do much. She climbed back into her bed feeling a little tenderized. It had only been a day since Hunter had left and Lida was still in a haze. She hoped she would never see Hunter again, but she did think it cured some of her slave fantasies. If that was what being a slave was like, she suddenly did not mind being the farmer's wife so much anymore.

She slept for a few hours, then made herself have some tea. She stood naked and looked over her shoulder at her back in the full length mirror in her room. Hunter had left his mark on her: the welts from the riding crop on her back, butt, and thighs were still red but starting to turn into bruises. Those would stay with her for a while and she realized she would have to wear long pants for the foreseeable future. She traced one with her finger, remembering how it felt when Hunter had whipped her, had made her do the things he did.

She shook her head, trying to clear those images. She sipped her tea, dressed, and headed out to do a little hoeing. It helped to stretch a little; all her muscles were sore and tight. Her pussy was raw and her ass ached, but there was nothing to be done about those. Lida was amazed that that had happened to her, that she had walked into that. But no, once was more than enough. Now she would happily put all of those fantasies behind her where they belonged.

She avoided Jake as much as possible. She did not want to talk to him about what had happened; she wondered how much he already knew? Did he and Hunter have a good laugh talking about how she had her ass pounded? She wanted to think that what happened was just between her and Hunter, but she knew that was not a right that slaves had.

-----

It was two days later when Lida felt strong enough again for a walk into the forest. Physically, she was definitely fine, well a little sore back there. In her head, she was still having problems. It had been so intense; she had been bent so totally to his will, it was a background roar. She did not know what she would do if that happened again.

Lida was soon over the near ridge and deeper into the forest. Out of habit, her thoughts turned to daydreams. In the forest, she began to imagine the men hunting her. Only now, it was only one man and he had a face, a face she had seen up close. And, she knew what it would feel like to be caught and ravished by him.

The tall brown-eyed beauty made her way to her pool in the creek. Hunter had done all of that to her. He had done things no one had ever done to her before and he did it just because he knew he could. She had been powerless to resist or stop him. She jumped in, but the cold water could not flush the thought of Hunter out of her head. She wanted him again. She hated and feared him. She wanted his hands on her again.

Lida climbed out and toweled off. There was no spot of sunshine today, so instead of lying in the warmth, she leaned against a moss-covered log and began to touch herself. This time she did not think of someone finding her here and having his way with her; this time she thought of what he had done to her. She had been nothing special to him, that was how slaves were treated and she had been just another slave.

She masturbated while she remembered how it felt to be held down while he fucked her in the ass. She thought of how she had so totally surrendered to him. She came with a catch in her breath. Could she go through that again? Could she go through life without that ever happening again?

--------

II-Jake and Brenda

Jake enjoyed watching Lida after Hunter had had her. She seemed much less sure of herself, much more pliant. He had made sure to check out the lovely welts on her back. She had not even put up a fight when he pulled up her shirt to look at them. He was not sure what all went on in the cabin that night, but Lida was a different woman. He had no intention of having sex with her ever again, not after she had her slave fantasy, but he still had needs.

He called Penny.

"Send that one Lida always likes, Brenda? To the cellar tonight."

Jake finished up his work around the farm, enjoying how his wife avoided him whenever she could. Slave sex had been a whole lot more intense than she had thought, and she was going to be in for a lot more of it, she just didn't know it yet.

Lida had turned in to her room alone, no slave girl for her tonight. Jake left the farm house and walked across the farm to one of the old root cellars that had been built into the side of the hill. He had converted this one to something else. He could see the light coming out from around the door and hear Brazzy's laugh from inside.

Jake pushed the door open and was greeted with a cloud of cannabis smoke. Brazzy laughed again and passed a tall bong to Kurt. Jake smiled and looked around. Brazzy, Kurt, and Mickey were seated at a table with a freshly opened bottle of whiskey. A space heater's efforts were wasted with the door open, but the room was cozy. There was a couch along one wall, a refrigerator and sink on another. This had become Jake's mancave and hangout room. Women were allowed, but only under certain circumstances.

There was a large rack shaped like an upright X in one of the corners. Strapped to this rack, her back towards the men, was Brenda. The curvy blonde slave was frightened; Jake could see it in the way her body tensed up. He'd never had Brenda over for a night in the cellar before, she was in for a treat, or at least they were.

Jake quickly undressed and walked over to the bound slave. He slapped her ass, the flesh on flesh ringing out in the small room. All of the attention in the room was on her now.

"I own this," he said and slapped her ass again. "Isn't that right, Brenda?"

"Yes, Master," Brenda said. Jake could see that she was actually trembling.

"Then I might as well enjoy my property," he said and forced his cock into her helpless pussy. She was tight and dry as he pushed into her, but her slave nature took over with the first pain and violation and she grew almost instantly wet.

"Give me a shot," Jake said as he slowly fucked his slave. A glass of whiskey was passed to Jake, and without breaking his rhythm in Brenda, he downed it. A freshly loaded bong was passed to him next, the scrap from the slaves' trimming and he took one long hit from it. He kissed the slave and exhaled the smoke into her.

Jake was in a stoned haze. He ignored everything else, the men around him, the outside world and just concentrated fully on fucking his slave. His hands reached around to roughly play with her nipples as he plunged in and out of helpless body. He could feel her responding, her pussy wet around his cock, her muscles tensing as pleasure began to overpower her fear. He was close and pulled out of her pussy and rammed it in her ass. Penny should have gotten this ready and Jake was pleased to find her lubed and stretched. That did not stop her from yelling out at this sudden change and the pain and shock pushed her over the edge to a massive orgasm. Her ass clenched on Jake's cock and he came, too, filling her ass with his cum.

Jake staggered over to the table, poured another shot and took another hit while Brazzy took his turn fucking Brenda. Kurt and Mickey played cards and waited their turns, too.

"God, I love owning slave girls," Jake said with a sigh then let out a tremendous belch.

Jake enjoyed these nights. He was a bachelor at heart, a teenager who never really grew up, except now he had the means to enjoy all those fantasies he had had back then. He really wondered why he had gotten married, well, she was beautiful and he wanted to try out being in love. He realized that love was not all is what cracked up to be, that having to respect another person and consider her opinions was more than he wanted to do at this point. Maybe in another decade or two; but now, well, he was a farmer and he had a barn full of cows and all the free milk he wanted.

*

It was late, three am? Four? Jake staggered back to the main house. He thought about fucking his wife just because he knew she would hate it, but he was pretty well sated. And drunk, definitely drunk. He wasn't sure he could go another round even if he wanted. He left instructions that Brenda needed to be at work by noon. He'd give her the morning off, but no more. Kurt and Mickey were doubling her when he said that, so he did not know how much rest she'd get.

He vomited on the grass on the way back to his house and passed out on the living room couch for a few hours.

--------

III-Jake at the Farm

Despite his lingering hangover that a couple of hits of his finest could only lessen, Jake felt things were going well. Hunter was coming back and bringing more people: a pilot who could ship his product, his finance and Association guy, and his tech guy. The fact that his tech guy had a reputation for blowing people up when needed was something to think about. Mostly, though, Jake was impressed that these were all problem solvers. These were the people who could make his life better.

Hunter had said that they were moving along with getting him an alternative to the Radek brothers for shipping his product. After that, they could take care of things with the Association. Jake liked that. He liked the idea of being able to buy slaves "legitimately" and the idea of turning over a girl every month or so was enough to give him a raging boner. Jake was just not a one woman man.

There was one obstacle to his new woman every month in his slave stable plan, but really, he had already taken care of that. He sent for his wife.

Lida came to the office. He looked his wife up and down. There was no doubt she was a beautiful, sexy woman. The problem was, she was caught between two worlds. She was his wife, but she desired, or claimed to desire, to be a slave. She was too submissive for Jake to really take seriously as an equal, but still too stubborn and, at times, bitchy, to play a slave. She needed to be one or the other. If she hadn't been his wife first, he might own her as a slave, but now all he wanted was to be (profitably) rid of her.

"Hunter is coming back," Jake told Lida. He liked the flash of fear in her eyes at that news. "And, he is bringing friends. He has requested you. I told him yes."

Lida was too shocked to respond for a moment. It felt like she had been punched in the stomach and the wind knocked out of her.

"No!" Lida shouted when she caught her breath. "You can't just whore me out like that! He was rough, too rough. I'm not going to do that again, especially not with more than just him. Get one of the other slaves. Maybe Becky."

"Lida, you are going to go to him and you are going to do everything Hunter wants. He asked for you, not Becky, and I told him yes."

"I am your wife and I said no!"

Jake had been waiting to do this. He pulled out a stack of photocopies of the slave papers she had signed the morning after Hunter.

"You are my slave," he said and handed her the papers. "My property. Just like Becky and Brenda and every other girl who has come through here. You are mine to do with as I see fit, to dispose of as I see fit."

Lida's eyes grew wide with horror as she looked over the papers and saw her signatures and initials on them. She had seen enough of these with other slaves and knew that they were legitimate and that those were her signatures.

"These are copies. Where are the originals?"

"On file in Monon."

"I didn't know what I was signing."

"That is irrelevant."

"You fucking bastard!"

"Lida, you are going to have to learn to get your mouth and attitude under control. Other owners will not be so tolerant. You always said you wanted to be a slave, now you are. You can thank me later for making your dreams come true."

"Fuck you! I won't do it!"

"You are already a slave. I can do what I need to make you comply. If you run away, I'll send Hunter to track you down."

"Are you going to put me in the barn? Give me a pair of scissors and have me trim buds? Let the hands fuck me?"

"Aw, hell no, baby. You are far too fine of a piece of ass for that. I am going to sell you and build another greenhouse from what I get for you. Maybe, buy another slave or two with what's left over," he seemed momentarily lost in thought.

The reality of it hit Lida and her shoulders sagged.

"You may go to your room until I send for you. I suggest you come to terms pretty quickly about this. I have not told anyone here, except Penny, about your new change of status since she had to file the paperwork. Everyone is under instructions to not let you leave, though. It's for your own safety, of course."

Without a word, Lida climbed the creaky stairs up to her room. She resisted the urge to slam the door in anger, but, very calmly, shut it. The copies of her enslavement papers were clutched tightly in her fist. She sat down, still in a daze and began to look at what she had signed. It was all by the book, she had done a lot of the paperwork on their slaves and knew what the papers looked like. They were official, and she had signed them all. She vaguely remembered Jake having her sign a bunch of stuff after the night with Hunter, that had to be when he did this to her. But the Association did not care why or under what circumstances you signed the papers; once they were signed, they were final.

What else did he have her sign? She opened her computer, tried to log in but found that she was locked out.

The morning after her night with Hunter. Her night with Hunter. Hunter. Hunter was coming back and wanted her again. She would be with him again, with him and maybe his friends. She could be gangbanged. She imagined it, being held down while they each fucked her holes.

She fell on the bed, close to hyperventilating. She was a slave. Words from Hunter came back to her: her only hope lay in complete surrender. If she tried to fight, they would overpower her and hurt her until she stopped fighting. Only by completely surrendering would she be able to do this. And would that be so bad? She had always fantasized about being a slave, about being forced to serve men with her body, but those were just fantasies.

No, now that was going to be her reality. Thanks to her husband.

She had to do it, she had to completely surrender, she had to accept her enslavement.

But, could she do it?

Lida knew she had to escape, or at least try. If she was going to be a slave, they were going to have to earn her. Sure, Hunter had fucked her into submission before, but she was helpless and practically giftwrapped for him. If he wanted to do that again, he'd have to work for it. He would have to earn her.

-----

III-Jake and Hunter

Hunter arrived the day before with his small team. The five of them plus Brazzy, Jake's security head, stayed up all night talking and planning. Penny, the slavekeeper, personally kept them fed and caffeinated, bringing them whatever they needed. She served as caterer and gofer, fetching papers and coffee with equal alacrity.

By the time they all went to bed just before dawn, they had a plan to get Jake away from the Radeks.

------

The men were all distracted. Lida could hear them talking through the walls of the old farmhouse. They were definitely going to be at this for a long time. This gave her the opportunity she needed. She found her backpack and quickly loaded it with food and some gear. Making sure no one could see her, she slipped out the back and ran for the forest.

-----

Hunter was in the kitchen having his morning cup of coffee at noon. Penny had made the coffee and left out some pastries, but was nowhere to be seen. He was going to meet with Jake this morning. Greg had cleared Jake to buy and sell slaves during their meeting (the okay from Monon had arrived this morning), and Hunter was eager to finalize the purchase of Lida.

Jake came in though the back door, looking more than a little embarrassed. He did not have the look of a man who had experienced a catastrophe, but something was wrong. Hunter steeled himself.

"Hunter," Jake said with a hint of the overdramatic, "we've got a problem. Lida ran away. I told her I was going to sell her and she skipped out."

"And?"

"Well, we can sign the papers, but I can't deliver her."

"Jake, give me the papers. I'll sign them. I'll find her. It's what I do."

"Same price?"

"Same price." Hunter was a little annoyed and knew that there was something big Jake was not telling him about the tall, beautiful slave. But, he also relished the challenge of hunting her down.

Hunter was going to press Jake on his questions when the back door flew open and Brazzy stormed in with Roy close behind him. If Jake had looked sheepish, Brazzy looked ready to strangle someone.

"We got big problems, Jake," Brazzy said and pounded both fists on the table.

Jake took a deep breath. This was not turning into the morning he had hoped.

"I intercepted a rather long message sent out after we went to bed," Roy said, then added "I usually don't need much sleep," as an explanation.

"Traitor!" Brazzy growled.

"Okay," Jake said in a calm voice. Something had Brazzy worked up, but Jake needed him clearheaded to find out what. "Who sent the message and what did it say?"

"I'm not sure who sent it," Roy said, "but it had all the details of what went on here last night. Names and bios of all of us, our plans, the works."

Jake already had a pretty solid idea of who it was. "Anything else?" he asked.

"Something about a new slave who ran away into the interior," Roy added. "Described her as high value."

"A slave ran away?" Brazzy asked. That was his area and he knew they had all been accounted for this morning.

Jake shot Brazzy a quick look to be quiet and thought for a second. Only three people knew Lida was a slave: him, Hunter and Penny. He could rule out himself and Hunter easily.

"Brazzy, go find Penny. Bring her to me by any means necessary."

"Yes, Boss," Brazzy said and stomped out to find the slavekeeper.

There was quiet in the room while the three men paused. Hunter took a sip of his coffee.

"Before we get distracted anymore," Hunter said, "why don't you bring me the papers for Lida? Let's at least get that done before anything else happens."

"Yeah," Jake said, his mind on a dozen things, "sure." He went down the hall to his office.

Roy had questions he wanted to ask Hunter, but the calm demeanor of his older friend told him he would find out in due time. Instead he flipped open his laptop and prepared for the funds transfer that would pay for the new slave.

Jake came back in with a sheaf of papers and he and Hunter went through the complicated ritual of signatures and initials that the Association required for every transaction. When it was done, Roy completed the funds transfer and sent a note to the Association that would do until the hard copies arrived in Monon. Hunter now owned Lida.

"I hope you'll excuse me," Jake said, "but I need to go talk to Brazzy." He quickly left.

"Coffee?" Hunter asked.

Roy poured a cup and sat down across from his friend.

"Hunter," he said, "what the hell is going on here?"

"Roy, I'm really not sure. There is something weird about Lida. But since all of the paperwork is in order, I'm not too concerned about it."

"She's that good?"

"Yes."

Roy took bite of the coffee cake.

"What about the Radeks?"

"That's another story," Hunter said and the grin vanished from his face. "Work with Jake and Brazzy. Get into the Radeks' systems and see what you can find."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Slaving World Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds