• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckoldress: Somalia

Black Cuckoldress: Somalia

"Sometimes, my dearest Mariam, I like to watch black women get fucked by non-black men," Rahim Osman said with a sigh, and the six-foot-four, athletic and handsome young Somali-American Muslim man's shoulders sagged a bit as he finally confessed his most hidden secret to Mariam Wahid, his girlfriend of four years. Whatever her reaction, Rahim was tired of lying and was prepared to deal with the consequences...

For ages, Rahim had been drawn to one type of porn, and didn't know what to do with himself. Seriously, what kind of brother harbored such fantasies? At last, he confessed to his girlfriend Mariam Wahid...and waited for her reaction. Would she reject him? Certain sex acts were considered haram or forbidden in their faith and culture. Rahim braced himself for the worst...

"So, you're into cuckolding?" Mariam replied, and Rahim nodded nervously. The two of them had been together for some time, and just when Mariam was starting to think that she knew her man inside and out, Rahim dropped such a bombshell on her. Truth be told, Mariam was well-aware of Rahim's fondness for interracial porn. Lots of black men shared Rahim's predilection...

Hell, Rahim had a bunch of DVDs featuring black porn icons like Lexington Steele and Brian Pumper fucking the hell out of white female porn stars like Kayla Quinn and Sara Jay. Mariam didn't mind too much since she knew that Rahim worshipped the ground she walked on...and then some. Still, Mariam had to admit, the tall, nerdy brother whom she'd met on orientation day at Howard University in Washington D.C. was full of surprises.

As far as Mariam Wahid was concerned, cuckolding was a fetish for white folks. Mariam was definitely no prude, and she'd been known to dabble into BDSM. Hell, on a few occasions, she donned a black leather outfit and cracked the whip, turning the tables on a surprised Rahim, much to his delight. Rahim loved it when Mariam smacked his ass, tied him up and even fucked him up the ass with a strap-on dildo. As far as Mariam was concerned, this was good, kinky fun.

Cuckolding, though, that was a different ball game, that's for sure. Mariam had seen quite a few porn videos on the subject. For the most part, they featured white guys who seemed to get off on watching black guys fuck their white wives or white girlfriends. Sometimes, those same white guys sucked the black guy's dick or licked the white woman's pussy after the black guy fucked the hell out of her. Weird shit, to be sure. Apparently, Rahim was into that, only in reverse. Okay. Nevertheless, Mariam could see the appeal. After all, she did get on watching Rahim with other women...

Last week, Rahim and Mariam had some fun with a female friend of theirs, a lovely Latina named Rosalind Martinez. Mariam and Rahim met Rosalind, a Criminology student at Georgetown University, when she came to visit her sister at Howard. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with big tits, wide hips and a big round ass, with lime-green eyes, dark bronze skin and long, curly black hair, Rosalind was quite simply sinfully sexy. The kind of gal that both women and men found themselves drawn to, for all sorts of reasons.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Mariam said, lying on the couch, as she watched Rahim and Rosalind get it on. Rosalind sat on the couch opposite her, stark naked, her gorgeous body slick with sweat as she sucked the hell out of Rahim's long and thick dick. After polishing Rahim's dick, Rosalind spread her thighs and waited for the virile stud to return the favor.

"Oh, Papi, you're killing me, muy gracias," Rosalind cooed, gently rubbing the back of Rahim's head, caressing his Afro as he licked her pussy. Mariam briefly felt envious as Rahim ate Rosalind's pussy, but only for a moment. Mariam knew that Rahim loved her deeply and he was devoted to her until his dying day. They'd been through so much together. Watching him pleasure another woman was just another sensual experience, or so Mariam told herself.

"Give me that booty," Rahim said, a little while later, as Rosalind got on all fours, shaking her big Latin booty at him. Mariam fingered her own pussy as she watched Rahim roll a durex condom on that long, thick dark dick of his. Rahim smacked Rosalind's booty, and then thrust into her. Rosalind cried out as Rahim slammed his dick into her. Gripping the feisty Latina's wide hips tightly, Rahim began fucking the hell out of her while Mariam watched, both disturbed and oddly turned on...

"Shoot, I want some fun too," Mariam said, and Rahim smiled at her as she finally decided to join the action. Rosalind looked at Mariam as the curvaceous young black woman came near, a determined look on her lovely face. Mariam grinned and rubbed her pussy, and Rosalind smiled as she got the message. Mariam sat mere inches from her, and spread her thighs invitingly.

"Oh mami, you smell so wonderful," Rosalind whispered, and she buried her lovely face between Mariam's thighs, and began to eat her pussy. Mariam closed her eyes as Rosalind pleasured her. The foxy Latina rocked her world, and soon, her expert tongue action had Mariam moaning in pleasure. Meanwhile, Rahim pulled Rosalind's hair and spanked her big ass. The three of them went at it for the rest of the night, and a good time was had by all...

"Say something, Mariam," Rahim said, snatching Mariam out of her little trip down memory lane. Mariam looked at Rahim and smiled, then laid her hand on his thigh. Looking at Rahim, Mariam felt overwhelming love for the handsome brother whom she'd loved for so long. A man who was okay with her emerging bisexuality, which, as the daughter of a Muslim preacher who was staunchly anti-gay, she often struggled with. How could she not be okay with his fetish?

"Rahim, let us explore your fetish, together," Mariam said firmly, and Rahim smiled and they shared a kiss. Just like that, Rahim and Mariam began making love. Rahim laid Mariam on the carpeted floor of their living room, and admired her gorgeous, curvy body. Five-foot-nine, with large breasts, a slightly rounded belly, thick thighs and a big round derriere, her skin a rich mahogany hue, Mariam was simply beautiful.

"My black goddess," Rahim whispered, and he kissed Mariam's lips and then began licking her breasts while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Spreading Mariam's thighs, Rahim began eating her out. Mariam closed her eyes as her man Rahim pleasured her. After a moment, Rahim put her on all fours, and caressed her big dark booty. Spreading Mariam's thick ass cheeks, Rahim began to eat her ass while fingering her pussy. Mariam's pleasurable squeals soon filled the apartment...

"Fuck me, my king," Mariam screamed, much later, as Rahim fucked her. Gripping Mariam's booty tightly, Rahim slammed his dick into her. Mariam squealed, backing her big ass up, grinding it against Rahim's groin. Hard and fast he fucked her, and Mariam gave as good as she got. Rahim pulled on her long, neatly braided hair and smacked her big booty as he fucked her, giving it to her roughly, just the way she liked it. They went at it for a couple of hours, and then lay, pleasurably sore on the floor, happy as can be...

"Alright, that was fun, I'll find us someone to play with," Mariam said, as she kissed a very thankful Rahim. A week later, Mariam Wahid introduced Rahim to her colleague Cole Rosenthal, from the Muslim/Jewish Congress at school, and the three of them grabbed lunch at a nice Caribbean restaurant in the south side of Washington D.C. Rahim looked at Cole, who stood five-foot-eleven, lean and wiry, with reddish brown hair, alabaster skin and blue eyes. The young Jewish dude seemed friendly, and totally down with what they had in mind...

"I'm very adventurous and respectful, and I believe we can all have fun together," Cole said with a smile, and he shook Rahim's hand. Mariam smiled and toasted to that. The following evening, Cole showed up at their apartment, and after having some wine, the three of them got down and dirty in the very same living room where Rahim and Mariam had an amorous escape a couple of days earlier. Let the good times roll...

"My boyfriend Rahim fantasizes about watching me, his black girlfriend, suck on big white cocks like yours, Cole," Mariam said with a smile as she patted Cole's groin. Cole grinned and undressed, as did Mariam. Rahim sat on the nearby couch, watching the action unfold. Cole admired Mariam's gorgeous, curvy, dark-skinned loveliness as she stood naked before him, and Mariam feasted her eyes on Cole's thick white cock...

"That's fine by me," Cole said, and he smiled as Mariam got on her knees and began sucking on his dick. Meanwhile, Rahim watched the two of them go at it, and unzipped his pants, freeing his big black dick. As Mariam sucked on Cole's thick white cock, she glanced at Rahim, who stared at her as if transfixed. Rahim's dick was harder and longer than Mariam had ever seen it, and that was saying something...

"I love my brothers, but I also love some white dick from time to time," Mariam confessed, and Cole smiled, and closed his eyes as Mariam continued sucking his dick, massaging his balls as she did so. Meanwhile, Rahim masturbated furiously, immensely turned on by what he was beholding. At long last, his black cuckold fantasy was coming true...

"No worries, darling, I like black dick too, so I understand," Cole said, and Mariam looked at him, and he opened his eyes and smiled, amused by the shocked look on Mariam's face. With a mouth full of dick, the pretty Somali-American woman's face was comically shocked. Cole looked at Rahim, who smiled appreciatively, and it dawned on him that the handsome Somali brother was enjoying this a bit too much...

"I don't care if you like to fuck brothers, right now I want you to stick your big white dick in this black pussy while my black boyfriend watches," Mariam said, and Cole smiled and nodded. Putting Mariam on all fours, he got behind her and smacked her big lovely ass as he rolled a condom on his dick. Just like that, Cole thrust into Mariam, burying his big white cock deep inside of her. Mariam squealed as she got fucked by a dick much thicker than her man's...

"This is too much fun to pass up," Rahim said, and he got up from the couch and came closer, jerking his throbbing dick as he watched Cole fuck the hell out of Mariam. The big-booty young woman's voluptuous body thrashed about wildly as she got fucked, and being watched by her boyfriend while it was happening turned Mariam on immensely. Nevertheless, the sexually adventurous young woman was still shocked by what happened next...

"Let me taste you, handsome," Cole said, and a smiling Rahim waved his dick at him and came closer still. Mariam gasped as Cole leaned over while fucking her and began sucking on Rahim's long, thick dick. Rahim groaned softly as Cole sucked his dick and caressed his balls while slamming his dick into Mariam's cunt. Cole pounded away at Mariam's pussy, and fucked her for a good while, until she basically tapped out...

"That huge white cock is too much for me," Mariam whispered, sighing happily as she slumped on the carpeted floor, massaging her sore pussy. Cole smiled at her, and then focused his attention on Rahim. Stunned, disturbed and yet somehow turned on, Mariam watched as Rahim and Cole began getting their freak on. Rahim grasped Cole's dick and stroked it, and then without hesitation he bent down to suck on it.

"Not too much for our handsome friend Rahim here, apparently," Cole said with a smile, and he winked at Mariam, who watched as Rahim began sucking Cole's cock. Rahim sucked Cole with gusto, and when Cole came, he actually drank his seed. Cole grabbed a condom and rolled it on his dick, and Rahim got on all fours, a lustful expression on his face.

"I love you, Mariam, but sometimes I need the D," Rahim said, and Mariam shook her head and smiled. The brother was definitely full of secrets. Cole positioned himself behind Mariam, and rubbed his dick against Rahim's ass. Gripping Rahim's hips, Cole pushed his dick into him. Just like that, the two of them began fucking. Mariam watched the action unfold, and her pussy twitched with excitement as she watched a white cock slide into a tight black male ass. Man to man fun, swirl edition, Mariam thought wickedly.

"Fuck his ass, Cole," Mariam said, and she got up and rejoined the action. Holding Rahim's ass cheeks firmly, she held them open for Cole, who pushed his dick inside. Rahim groaned as Cole's dick went deep into his ass. Mariam smiled at Cole, whose handsome face was twisted in concentration as he began drilling Rahim's tight ass with his dick. The forthrightly bisexual Jewish stud loved black ass, male and female, and couldn't believe his luck...

"Oh yeah," Cole whispered, and he rammed his dick into Rahim's ass, loving the Somali stud's passionate screams. He pounded away at Rahim, and didn't let up until Rahim basically tapped out. When Cole's dick popped out of Rahim's ass, Mariam pulled the condom off of it and began sucking the bisexual dude's pale, still-hard dick. Still horny as hell, Cole sighed happily as Mariam sucked him off...

"This was one for the ages," Rahim said, much later, and he smiled at Cole Rosenthal and Mariam Wahid, thankful beyond measure to have such kinky and willing sex partners. Cole nodded thankfully at Rahim, and then smiled at Mariam. The three of them hit the showers, and then Cole got dressed and exited the premises, after thanking the happy, sexually adventurous couple for their kind hospitality. Who says Jews and Muslims can't get along?

"Am I the world's best girlfriend or what?" Mariam said, smiling, at Rahim, after Cole's departure. Rahim smiled at Mariam, nodded firmly and then he kissed her. Hand in hand, they returned to the bedroom, to continue their erotic activities. The night was still young, and they had much to explore. Mariam rushed to the bed and got on all fours, shaking her big black ass at Rahim, who stroked his hardening and lengthening dick. This was definitely going to be a long night, but that was more than okay by Rahim. Fine indeed...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckoldress: Somalia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds