• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Prom Night Promises

Prom Night Promises

After months and months of waiting, the prom was finally here. Danny was as excited as his girlfriend, Allyson. Finally, his girlfriend was going to do more than just stroke his cock. She promised to finally go all the way with Danny. That was the plan. Danny knew that he had to go out of his way to make the prom part of the evening very memorable.

Danny rented a limo for the evening. Nothing was too good for Allyson tonight. He bought her a lovely corsage and made sure there was champagne chilling in the limo. He paid the limo driver a little extra to get the champagne and not to say anything about it. They were both underage, but, a nice crisp one-hundred-dollar bill made the deal a little sweeter for the driver.

He wanted all her friends to be jealous. Allyson liked showing off with her older boyfriend. All her friends thought that Danny was good looking. Allyson liked that they were all kind of jealous of her dating an older guy.

Danny was twenty and Allyson was eighteen. Allyson would graduate high school in June. Her parents really liked Danny and they already knew that their daughter was a virgin, so they didn't find Danny threatening in any way. Allyson was a good girl. They had no idea that Allyson had promised Danny that she would make love later that evening.

Allyson was a prude and liked being a virgin. Danny was patient with her and never pushed her into having sex with him. He kind of did as she said and would just go home a horny mess. He had sex a few times with other girls who had thrown themselves at him at college. He kept that a secret and never shared that with Allyson. In her eyes, he was the one she was saving her virginity for. She promised Danny on the night of prom, she'd go all the way with him.

Danny and Allyson would make out together. She never allowed him to touch her in anyway. He could only touch her over her clothes. Danny left Allyson's house most nights with blue balls. He was ready to finally pop her cherry. Most high school girls have lost their cherries by this point. Allyson was holding onto her virginity for dear life.

The evening pretty much went like this. Danny arrived at Allyson's house, pinned the corsage on her dress and her folks took a shit load of pictures. They must have taken pictures for about an hour. You'd think this was her wedding day or something.

Danny walked Allyson out to the limo and they got inside. They kissed and held hands while they were driven to the prom. Danny opened the champagne and the pair had a few glasses. Just enough to make Allyson relax a little. They'd finish the rest of the bottle later when they went to the hotel.

They hung out with Allyson's friends. They danced to many songs. They enjoyed a scrumptious dinner. They took pictures and selfies together and with all her friends. Allyson couldn't have been any happier. They had a wonderful and magical night dancing under the stars. Everything about the prom was memorable just like Danny wanted for his girlfriend. Allyson looked spectacular in her dress.

Although, Danny wanted to see Allyson out of her dress. He couldn't wait to finally explore her body and make love to her. They had been going out for two years now. Danny was looking forward to finally having sex with his girlfriend. He could have sex with just about anybody at college. He promised Allyson he'd wait for her to decide when it would finally happen. She was a great looking girl and fun to be around. He waited patiently for the past year. She promised him on prom night she'd offer her virginity to him.

After the prom, Danny helped Allyson back into the limo where they finished the champagne before being dropped off at the hotel. Danny took Allyson's hand and they walked up to the room. Danny had gotten the key earlier in the day. Danny opened the door and they walked in. The room had a king size bed which would be perfect for making love on.

**

"Danny the room is perfect."

"A perfect room for a perfect lady."

"What a corny joke."

The couple giggled and Allyson sat on the bed. Danny loosened his tie and sat down next to Allyson.

"Tonight's the night. You promised we'd make love."

"We will make love. I've waited for this night for my whole life. I really love you Danny."

"I love you too. You're the prettiest girl in the whole world. I love you with all my heart."

Allyson moved closer to her boyfriend and they shared a deep and passionate kiss. Danny's tongue danced in Allyson's mouth. Danny started to unzip Allyson's dress. He helped her off with it. Allyson was wearing a strapless bra and white lacy panties. She had thigh highs on and her high heel shoes.

Danny unhooked Allyson's bra and her perky breasts were in his view. Danny had never even seen his girlfriend's breasts. They were small, but cute. Her nipples were stiff and hard. Danny played with Allyson's chest while kissing her passionately on her lips. He was so horny and wanted her very much.

Allyson was on the bed while Danny stood up and looked down at her. He took off his suit jacket and removed his tie. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed his belt. Allyson twirled her hair around her finger while watching her boyfriend strip. She was giggling. Danny unzipped his trousers and pulled down his boxers. His cock sprang to action.

Allyson never actually saw Danny's cock. She was stunned when she saw how big it was. Danny's cock was not even hard and hung down low to his leg. Allyson swallowed hard and couldn't believe how thick and long her boyfriend's cock was.

"Wow, your dick is so big! Do you think it will fit inside my small vagina?"

"Yes. Dicks are meant to be inside of pussies. Don't worry about it."

"I'm a virgin. You'll kill me with that thing."

"Relax. Don't worry. It will feel amazing. I promise you."

Danny pulled down Allyson's panties. He played with her pussy with his fingers. He kissed her softly on her mouth while playing with her hot pussy. His fingers were wet inside of her cunt. He wondered if she played with herself often. She was really wet for a virgin girl.

"Relax. I'm going to lick your pussy now."

Danny was on his knees and pulled Allyson's legs towards his face. He kissed her inner thighs and blew on her pussy lips. He licked and sucked on her clitoris which made her moan. She played with her hair while Danny explored her pussy. Danny pushed his tongue into her tight cunt and fucked her with his tongue. Allyson was moaning and groaning while Danny pleasured her.

"Oh wow. That feels so good. Fucking hell."

Danny continued to pleasure her orally. Allyson screamed and had her first ever orgasm. Danny licked up her sweet nectar that trickled down her pussy lips. He moved closer to Allyson on the bed and they shared a deep and passionate kiss. She tasted herself on his lips. Danny couldn't wait to slip his cock into his girlfriend.

"You have a condom?"

"Yes. It's right here. Why don't you put it on me!"

"I don't know how! You do it."

Danny ripped the condom package and rolled the condom onto his cock. Allyson couldn't believe how big his cock was. She was looking green and looked very nervous. Danny was feeling the vibe that she wasn't really going to go through with it. Allyson was looking at his cock and shaking her head. She looked like she saw a monster. Danny got on top of her and slowly tried to put his cock into his girlfriend.

"Stop! I don't think I can do this!"

"What do you mean? You promised we'd make love."

"I don't think I want to now. I'm scared that your cock will rip me open."

"Relax. It will feel great."

"Stop! I mean it. I can't do this with you."

"You could just hold it and maybe suck it. I'd really like that."

Allyson looked at her boyfriend and his cock. She thought his cock looked like a weapon and not something that would give her pleasure. She became very cold and very timid. She absolutely killed the mood.

"I don't know about this. Maybe this isn't a good idea."

"What do you mean? We love each other. You said on prom night we'd make love."

"I've changed my mind. I don't think I want to now."

"Fine. I'm going home. I wasted all this money on you and now you don't think you want to. You know what you are? You're a fucking tease! A little tease who has been playing with my mind for two years. You can fuck off now, Allyson! I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore. Lose my number. We're done!"

Danny was livid and gathered his clothes and got dressed. He yelled at Allyson and slammed the door and left. He called his mother to pick him up. He was so embarrassed and hurt that his girlfriend played him like a fool for all these years. He was not happy at all. He couldn't believe she had done this. He was not impressed with her and didn't care how she'd get home. He was embarrassed and livid.

**

Danny's mother drove up to him and Danny got into her car.

"What happened? Where is Allyson?"

"Just take me home. I'm so pissed off."

"What's wrong? I thought you and Allyson were spending the night together?"

"Nope. She doesn't want to now. We broke up. She's a cock tease."

Danny's mother drove the car and they didn't speak the rest of the way. She wondered what had happened and was concerned on how upset Danny seemed to be. She put her hand on his thigh and stroked at his knee. She noticed that his cock was getting hard in his trousers. She just smiled at her son.

Danny was really pissed off with Allyson. He couldn't believe she did this to him. He realized he had a big dick, but didn't think his girlfriend of two years wouldn't love it. She looked like she saw a ghost and seemed repulsed by it. It wasn't the kind of a night that Danny had dreamed about.

Danny's mother, parked the car and they both walked into the house. Danny's father was away on a business trip. His mom looked great in her shirt dress and cowboy boots. She wasn't wearing a bra and her full breasts were outlined in her dress. Danny knew it was wrong to look, but looked at her and licked at his lips. He could feel his cock growing in his pants.

"Why don't you change and meet me in the hot tub. I'll open some wine and we'll take a soak together. I'll make you forget all about Allyson."

"Wouldn't that be a bit weird? You're my mother. What would dad say if you and I were fooling around in the hot tub together."

"He's not here. If you don't tell, I won't either. Come on! A nice soak in a hot tub will feel great."

"Okay. That sounds nice. I'll be right out."

Danny went upstairs to his room. He took off his clothes and put on his trunks. He was really pissed off, but was feeling better to spend some time with his mother. All of Danny's friends always told Danny how hot his mother was. Now Danny was going to be having fun with his mom. He was so down from the evening but now was getting excited to hang around with his mother. He was pretty sure things would be looking up for him tonight.

Danny planned on fucking his mother. He kind of thought that she might take pity on him and fuck him anyway. His mother was kind of on the wild side. She always flirted with Danny's friends and her husband's business associates. Her and Danny's father had sex often. His mother was always screaming and telling her father to fuck her brains out. Now Danny would be fucking her.

Danny grabbed a towel and walked outside to the hot tub where his mother was already in. She had glasses of wine on the edge of the tub.

"Come in and tell me what happened?"

Danny pulled down his trunks and grabbed his cock.

"She thinks my cock is too big. She didn't want to make love."

"She's just a silly school girl. A real woman would love your cock. I know I'd love to play with it. Sit down and have a drink. Stop thinking about her. I'll make you forget about that stupid girl."

Danny grabbed the glass of wine and sat down and took many sips. His mother moved closer to her son. She grabbed his cock and moved her fingers up and down his shaft. Her actions made Danny's cock grow harder and longer. He was so horny and wanted to get busy with his mother.

"You have a big cock just like your father. Mama will show you a good time. Just relax my son."

His mother stood up in the hot tub and removed her bathing suit. She sat on Danny's lap and they kissed passionately. She put his hands on her breasts.

"I want to fuck you. I want to feel your big cock in my pussy."

"Go for it!"

Danny's mother eased down on her son's cock. Once his cock was deep inside of her, she rocked and moved on his dick. Her huge breasts bounced up and down while she rolled her hips. Danny held her waist and moved her body while he bucked into her tight wet cunt. She was completely shaved in her pussy region.

"Your cock is so big! Fucking hell."

"Mom, your pussy is so wet. Fucking hell. You're so hot, Mom. I love your tits."

Danny was enjoying his mother's pussy. She continued to move up and down on his hard cock. They kissed deeper and harder. Her breasts continued to shake up and down. His mother was so fucking sexy. She moaned out and had an orgasm. Her pussy soaked his big dick.

"Let's go inside. I want to suck your dick now. I want to taste your cum."

His mother and Danny got out of the hot tub and walked into the house. She ran upstairs to her room and Danny followed behind her. He kissed her deep and passionately and she got down on her knees when they reached her room.

Danny wondered what his father would think if he saw her on her knees sucking his cock. He thought his father would be repulsed with him and his mother. Danny couldn't think about that right now. His mother was throwing herself at him. Who cared that it was his Mother. Who cared that it was taboo. Right now, she was a woman who was going to give him head. She was just some crazy slut that wanted to taste his come. Danny was enjoying his mother.

She opened her mouth and Danny eased into her throat. She moved her mouth up and down all over his shaft. Danny pumped his cock down her throat. She kept up with him while he face-fucked his mother. She loved how hard his cock was. She made all kinds of slurping sounds while she gave him amazing head.

"Fucking hell! I need to cum. Shit."

Danny blasted his mother's mouth with a pile of cum. She nearly gagged, but swallowed it all down. She stood up and kissed him on his mouth. He tasted himself on her lips. They went back over to the bed. Their hands were all over each other.

His mother got comfortable on the bed.

"It's my turn. Eat my pussy!"

Danny got between his mother's legs and kissed her pussy all over. He sucked on her clit while he fingered her tight hole. She moaned and groaned while playing with her breasts. Danny removed his fingers from her wet snatch and pushed his tongue deep inside of her cunt. Her pussy was a wet mess and her juices dripped out of her pretty pussy. He licked her and drove her into orgasmic bliss.

"I want to fuck your asshole! You've got the greatest ass!"

"Go for it!"

His mom got in the middle of the bed on all fours. Danny got behind her and licked her asshole while he stroked again at her wet pussy. He tongued-fucked her asshole and spat in his palm wiping his spit along her asshole.

"I have lube in my drawer. Get it and slide into me."

Danny got up and went into her drawer. He took the lube in his hand and smeared it all over the entrance to her asshole and his big dick. He slowly pushed himself up into her tight asshole. She made grunting noises while he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her asshole.

He played with her pussy and she moaned while he got situated inside of her asshole. Her big tits swayed while he got up inside of her. Once inside, he started to fuck his mother. He grabbed her by her waist and rammed into her anus. She moaned and groaned and seemed to be enjoying it.

"Give me that big cock! Fuck me hard with your cock! Fucking hell!"

Danny moved in and out of her tight asshole. Her pussy was soaking wet while he fingered her and fucked her asshole. He held her hair and rammed her asshole hard. She screamed and had an orgasm while he stroked her bare cunt.

"Fuck! I need to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Up my asshole. Cream my ass! Fuck!

Danny was ramming his cock up inside his mother's asshole. He moaned out loud while he filled her ass with his cum. She came on his hand while he played with her pussy.

Danny pulled out and went onto his back. His mother licked the cum from his cock. She licked his dick up the left and then the right side of his cock. Anne was enjoying his cock. She went over to him and kissed him passionately. Danny tasted himself on her lips.

"Thanks Mom for turning my night around. You're the best!"

"No thank you! I loved having sex with you. I've always thought about being very naughty and doing that with you. Just don't tell your father. He'd have a stroke."

"I won't tell mom."

Danny and his mother giggled. Danny's father was away for the weekend so Danny stayed in her bed until the next day. They made love all the next day and that night. His mother fucked his brains out and he loved it. He wondered if she'd continue to fuck him when his dad got home. Danny enjoyed that his mother didn't complain about his cock. She seemed to really enjoy it and loved when Danny blasted her cunt with his cum.

Danny was hopeful that his mother would want to see him again once his father came home. He liked fucking his mother and prayed that she'd want him again too. He'd masturbate thinking about his mother. She was a hot number for sure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Prom Night Promises

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds