• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Practice Dummy

Practice Dummy

12

Have you ever been in a boundary between sleep and wakefulness?

The door opens with a slight creek. I feel a gust of cold wind on my naked back. I hear two girls walk into the room and turn the light on. I must have been asleep. But not sure why I am naked or where I am. I try to turn my head without success. I feel really groggy.

"Is this where I will work?"

"Well. You will work somewhere on this floor. It has all of our massage rooms. There is a massage table and an attached shower."

I feel a touch of cold hand on my back.

"OMG his skin is so warm"

"OK time for your first lesson. If the skin feels warm, then your hands are cold. Never touch a client with cold hands"

"He won't mind." She giggles. It is the giggle of a young girl.

"Yes. But it is all about building good habits my dear." An older girl speaks. She has a slightly teacher-y tone. The other girl giggles and asks "You said there is a manual?"

"Yes. I am not sure where it is though. I think Melody and Jodie unpacked the crate on 4th floor. I can go look or we can try to figure things out as we go?"

"Ah how difficult can that be? Let us turn it over"

I feel the two girls rub their hands to warm them and then turn me over. I try to open my eyes. It takes a huge amount of effort, as if I am hungover. I am in a small windowless room. I see two girls, dressed in jeans and T shirts. One of them must be 20 or less, excellent body, slim, totally flat belly that only young age can provide. Perky medium size breasts. She is wearing a thin white T shirt with a visible black bra. Tight jeans. Older girl is looking at her phone; she is about 30-35. She is dressed in a loose T shirt and loose jeans making it difficult to judge her body. She has a hard face. The young girl has a look of awe and excitement on her face. Like someone who is given a new toy. She is standing at the foot of the table and looking at my cock directly. I feel really naked.

The young girl giggles again "He is so small"

Teacher-y voice "OK lesson 2. Never look at the cock directly and immediately. Client will be nervous first time undressing in front of you. Stay looking at the face, and then steal a quick glance at the cock. Listen - the guys know if they are big or small. They also know you have seen a lot of guys and they know you know the difference between big and small. After your quick glance, say nothing if he is on the smaller side. Remember he can be a grower. I have seen guys go from 2 to 8 inches. Or he can be actually small. If he is big, then it is OK to look directly at the cock, in a way he notices, and show appreciation, maybe a small smile. He will notice. He is looking for a reaction. So stroke his ego. There is plenty of time for other kind of stroking later." Now the teacher giggles.

The young girl is still fixated on my cock. She shrugs her shoulders. "But I have not seen a lot. Does this one grow hard?"

Teacher "I am sure it does, otherwise this whole thing is kind of pointless no? But remember - look at his face"

Young girl "OMG OMG"

"What happened"

"His eyes are open. It is creeping me out"

"Well Mrs. Lenore said lifelike and fully functional. That reminds me. I have to call her and say thanks. I also ran into Callie last week, I bet she will be interested in hearing about that."

The young girl waits while Teacher dials her cell.

"Can I please speak to Mrs. Lenore? This is Ruby from her house of pleasure in New York. Thank you, I will hold."

About a minute passes. The young girl gazes at my face for some time, still creeped out. I am not really sure what is upsetting her. Then she takes out her own cellphone.

Teacher speaks in a polite and soft tone on the phone "Yes this is Ruby from New York. I wanted to just thank you. Now our girls will be able to all practice their techniques. Yes, I am in here with Jennifer trying it out." A small pause "Yes, she just joined today and I thought, who better?" Another pause "OK will do. And yes, I ran into Callie last week. I thought you would like to know she is almost back to normal. It has been a year since I last saw her. Yes, it was just before she left our pleasure house. Yes, that unfortunate assault situation. Remember when that client slapped her for making him cum accidentally during a tease and then threatened to find her and kill her when the police were called? We all know how you feel about guys who mistreat our girls but we never figured out why you refused to press charges and instead offered him a free session with our best girl. I promised him 'It will a tease of a lifetime' just like you told me to. Customer is always right and all that crap. Nauseating. It really worked though, Callie never heard back from him. Hopefully he has found someone else to stalk. Or maybe in prison or died or something." The teacher, Ruby, giggles nervously, not sure if she went too far.

She listens a bit, then says "Yes all training is planned out. We arranged it in the specific order just like you suggested." A long pause this time. "Yes Jennifer said exactly that. I am not familiar with the 'uncanny valley' idea." A small pause. "Yes of course. I will be there all days. Guiding and evaluating the girls. Plus, it is heavy and I do not think the girls will be able to turn him over by themselves. Sorry I keep mixing pronouns. This is all strange to me." Another long pause "Oh cool. I like dummy. No I have not read the manual yet. Will read. Thanks again. Bye" and she hangs up.

The names Callie and Mrs. Lenore ring a bell. But the brain is mushy. Like I am still hungover or half asleep.

Ruby taps Jennifer and puts a finger on my shoulder. She says "Dummy close your eyes". I feel my eyes closing. I fight to keep them open but I fail. I hear "Dummy open your eyes". I feel my eyes opening. Jennifer is looking quizzically at Ruby. Ruby says smugly "It has natural language processing and voice recognition. He understands a lot of instructions. You have to say keyword dummy followed by instructions."

Jennifer goes for the kill. She is still fixated on the cock. "Dummy get hard".

"No there is a safeguard. The command-giver has to be touching him."

Jennifer puts a hand on my thigh. "Dummy get hard"

Now both look at my cock. Nothing happens. The room is cold and I am as small as I can be. Ruby shrugs her shoulders. "Mrs. Lenore said lifelike. she said think of him like a guy. You cannot make a guy hard by asking him. You have to work at it." Jennifer giggles. "This is uncharted waters. I have only been with my boyfriend and I have never seen him soft. But I am usually naked and that probably affects him." Now Ruby giggles too.

Next instruction comes. "Dummy turn over". Jennifer giggles. "Cool. He is heavy so this is great"

Ruby says "OK. start on his back. Work in small areas, put oil, start with moderate pressure. Some guys like more some like less. Tailor your pressure. You can usually see their reaction or they may ask you. The key here is to relax him before riling him up and relaxing him again." She giggles. "I like to keep the back massage fairly PG at beginning. But go by the client reaction. If he seems too relaxed run your hands along his ass crack down to his balls. Give him a preview. Scrape your hands on the inside of the thigh in last 5 minutes. If he widens his legs, he is inviting you to linger there. The key is to very gradually build up the sexual tension then turn him over and build a lot more."

Jennifer wordlessly starts a massage on my shoulders. It is fairly pedestrian. It is clear she has not done this before. It is too light. Ruby notices this too and guides her. She shows her a few pressure points. Jennifer does not get any better at all.

I do not have a sense of time. The girls talk about inane stuff. Ruby keeps trying to teach. Then I hear one of the girls leave the room. I guess Ruby because I can still feel Jennifer pattering away on my back. Her hands are really small. Soon someone comes in. I hear papers rustle so I think she has something in her hands. The room seems to be getting colder. Then I feel Jennifer's hands on the inside of my thigh. and my balls. I instinctively try to open my legs but fail to do it. I hear another instruction. "Dummy involuntary reactions on". Nothing immediately happens. But next time she rubs the inside of my thigh, to my amazement, my legs part. The girls giggle at the reaction. I immediately try to turn over and get up. Nothing happens. It dawns on me what "involuntary reactions on" means. I try to close my legs and fail.

Now they have a good access to my balls and my ass. Jennifer puts slight pressure on my ass crack. She runs her nails on the underside of my balls. She pours additional oil and runs her finger along my ass crack down to my balls and back a few times. She varies the pressure on Ruby's instructions. I feel my legs widen even more. My balls are now completely exposed. She focuses on my balls and tries different pressure touches. Most are pleasurable while some hurt a bit. My hips lift a bit when she runs her nails on the balls. I feel my cock growing.

I hear Jennifer say "turn over". Nothing happens. Ruby corrects her "Dummy turn over". I am now face up. My eyes are still open and my cock is at half-mast. Ruby has presumably the manual in her hand, she is looking into it.

Jennifer says "Oh look there is life". She immediately grabs my semi hard cock and harshly pulls the foreskin back, exposing my cock head. it hurts.

Ruby immediately jumps in and admonishes Jennifer. "Never do that again. See, he is uncut. This is not a pain session. You cannot be rough with the head. Think of it like a turtle. He will poke his head out when he is ready. Plus, some clients cum too quickly and if you jump on his cock right away, the massage will be finished at half hour point, they will feel cheated and complain. Build it gradually. Trust me, I have done this a thousand times. Have you ever handled an uncut cock before?"

Jennifer gets tense, thinks about giving a wisecrack reply to Ruby. She takes a few seconds. Then decides against wisecrack; realizing it is her first day on the job in front of boss and she has indeed not handled an uncut cock before. My cock meanwhile goes soft and the foreskin rolls back up. Jennifer still seems pissed off. She grabs my soft cock again and pulls my foreskin back roughly. She exposes my cock head and then pinches it hard. Far harder than I can imagine a girl her size doing. "So you are saying do not do this". I scream but nothing is heard. Both girls giggle.

Jennifer said "did you see his face, he winced when I did that."

"Yup I am amazed. Lifelike. She was not lying."

The tension melts.

"OK now what"

"now is the time for winding him up. If you have not broken him already that is. Undress, then massage his chest. Spend 5 minutes on his chest. Then gradually do strokes down to his groin. But avoid touching his cock. Go around it. then go to his thighs and stroke back slowly up. Inside of the thighs are a very sensitive and often ignored zone. Again go around his cock and go up. Once you do it a few times, once instead of going around, go straight, brush his cock and continue to his balls. Then go around it a few times. Make him anticipate your touch but do not always give it. Do it super slowly like inch by inch. Gradually go around less and on his cock more. Keep it unpredictable. This should last 10 minutes"

"OK. How do I keep track of time?"

"I have music on during my sessions and I have a carefully built playlist. I know when the song changes, it is time to go to next stage. Some girls keep a clock but I find that tacky. You develop a sense after a few sessions either way. We will wing it today."

"OK. Do i have to undress? He is a dummy after all."

"Good habits my dear. If you are uncomfortable here, imagine being alone in a room with a horny guy. I will do it too. Mrs. Lenore always said lead by example." Giggle

"I am not shy, just cold."

"If you are cold when being active, then imagine what the client feels. We can warm up the room."

Jennifer undresses quickly even as Ruby is talking. She quickly pulls her T shirt over in a smooth motion and unhooks her bra. She has a perfect body, to die for. Flat stomach, perky medium size breasts. her nipples are hard. She has a pierced belly button and a small trinket hanging from it. Next she slides out her tight jeans and her red thongs. She has a totally shaved pussy. And a perfect sized ass. I love what I see. I try to turn my head to take in more but I can only move my eyeballs, not my head. Ruby is fiddling with temperature controls.

Now Ruby undresses but keeps her panties. She is older, a bit droopy in the breast department but otherwise in a good shape. It is obvious she has spent a lot of time at gym and taken good care of her body.

"Oh we generally have our panties on this 1st floor. But I like that you went too far rather than not far enough. It is ok keep them off he likes that." She giggles.

I am now at full mast seeing Jennifer naked. Jennifer also giggles at the effect. She is obviously used to that. My brain is still foggy but my cock knows what to do.

Ruby says "OK remember, do not wind him too much too fast Massage his chest till he is a bit cooled down"

"How will I know when he is cooled down?"

"All guys come with a built in indicator." Giggle.

Jennifer massages my chest, stealing glances at my cock till I am half-mast again. Then she does a downward stroke and goes around my cock to my thigh. Ruby says "Too fast, slower dear". Soon she gets the pace right. Jennifer is much better at this part of the massage.

"See he is a grower. He is not fully hard yet, but already three times the size he was. Now I am going to show you three tricks. These are my signature tricks. 1st works when he is a bit hard but not hard enough to stick fully up yet. His cock will be resting somewhere, typically on the pubic area. Pretend you want to massage the part of his pubic area where the cock is resting. So hold his cock firmly, move it out of the way and massage that area. Like this." She demonstrates that. "Then move it again the other way, and massage that area. Remember the tease. You touch him, he is expecting to be stroked but you are not there yet, you are inexplicably super interested in the very area where the cock is resting, not in the cock itself."

"The 2nd trick is, accidental touches. While massaging his chest, your elbow should lightly brush against or press into his cock "accidentally". Look into his eyes, not at his cock. And keep both hands on his body. So he will not be expecting a touch there. If you do it right, you will see him twitch"

"The 3rd trick is, before you go to the cock, spend 5 minutes everything else in that area. Balls, ass crack, pubic area. Just keep pushing his cock out of the way and touch everything else. No stroking yet but he should be fully hard by end of this. You stroke him only when his cock is begging to be touched."

Jennifer dutifully follows instructions and carries out each trick. I am fully hard as predicted and I love this even though I cannot move much. My body is responding enough for them to figure out what feels good though. My hips buck as she runs her hands on my cock. Cock twitches as she practices her accidental graze. My eyes are following their naked bodies. Jennifer is humming to herself, obviously enjoying what she is doing. I guess this is the part she really likes. She is standing next to my hips with her naked breasts jutting ahead. I really like her confidence in her nakedness. She is certainly not shy at all. Even Ruby is watching her appreciatively.

"See his thigh muscles tighten when you go near his cock. That is a sign that guys are enjoying the tease and tensing in anticipation."

"OK we are in the last 10 minutes. Now is the time you go full contact on the cock. Pour oil on the cock really slowly, and very lightly, run your finger along spreading it. This tells him you are in final stage and it builds his anticipation."

"See how his foreskin is rolling back by itself when you do that? That means the turtle is ready to poke his head out. Cock head is extremely sensitive for uncut guys. A touch there can be extremely pleasurable if done at the right time and with right amount of pressure. But you have to wait till the skin rolls back by itself. It means he is ready to be touched there. See the ridge at the back, run your finger along it. Guys love that. Run your fingers along the ridge below the head. Explore him with your fingers."

Jennifer happily tries out all of that. "Do you think he can cum?"

"I did not get very far with the manual. The last thing I read was the sex chapter. You can either ride him or make him fuck you but you have to specify what position."

Jennifer continues to spread oil on my cock with her finger and asks while giggling. "What? You spell it out like dummy fuck me doggy style? That would make me die with laughter. In fact, if ..."

I feel myself get off the table and get behind Jennifer. I press her firmly at shoulders with both hands and bend her into standing up doggy style position. My sudden loss of passiveness shocks both the girls. Jennifer is still prattling and too startled to resist. I push my cock head against her pussy and begin to enter her. My cock is already hard and slick with oil. She is tight but it enters easily. Ruby is the first one to realize and jumps to me. She puts a hand on my butt and shouts "dummy freeze". I immediately stop, my cock already about two inches into her pussy. Jennifer disengages and scampers away on all fours. I am stuck in mid thrust with my knees bent. They both start giggling when they realize what happened. Ruby then orders "dummy lie on table"

"Be careful, you were touching him. he is literal. I guess there is a reason why we have a panties-on policy." Ruby says. A bit shaken, Jennifer starts stroking me again while Ruby starts plays with my balls. They talk about various strokes. "It feels great when a cock enters a pussy. We simulate that with the endless vagina stroke. Hold him into your fist and slide down. But before you remove your hand, curl the other hand on top. Now slide that down while removing first hand. Alternate while always keeping one hand on the cock. You create a sensation where his cock is continuously entering an endless pussy. You can do the opposite, create a sensation of withdrawing from an endless vagina. Now Try the fire-starter. Rub it as if you are trying to start a fire by rubbing sticks together. You can do it on uncut guys just do it below the head. But do not do one thing too long. The pleasure sensors saturate."

Soon I feel the beginning of an orgasm buildup. It feels like it has been forever since my last one.

"OK this is important. See how his cock head is all purple and swelled up? Look at his balls, they are no longer hanging loose. And there is even a drop of pre-cum. This is exactly what happens when a guy is about to cum. It is all amazingly realistic. Move your focus away from the cock for 15-30 seconds, play with his balls. Stay in same area just not on the cock. Guys also like if you hold balls and pull them down slightly. His feeling will pass. Then go back and start stroking him again. This is not a cool-down; I call it a back-step. Guys generally like it if you do this a couple of times, before making them explode. It works well if it looks like a coincidence. Extend the pleasure and it builds even more."

Jennifer pouts. She obviously wanted to make me cum. But she follows instructions and focuses on balls for a minute before coming back to the cock. I am half-mast again.

"You gave him too much of a break. He should stay hard"

Jennifer mutters something inaudible and starts on the cock again with vengeance. This time with a lot more pressure and speed. Within seconds I am close again. My cock head feels a bit numb but I suspect it was from the pinch earlier. That area is still smarting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Practice Dummy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds