• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • I Hate My Ex! Ch. 01

I Hate My Ex! Ch. 01

Author's note: Hi guys. I've been a huge fan of this site and its brilliant authors and enjoyed the stories for many years. I really feel like trying something on my own. This is the first story I've ever written like this. Positive criticism will really help. About the story, it is mostly fictional created by some ideas from some real life experiences of mine. Nothing too edgy here but if you like stories of exes, slight femdom, humiliation and some cheating, this would be the thing for you. Read on!

*****

Prologue:

She was the most popular girl in school. She was intelligent, sporty, had a great personality and looked like a queen of the modern era. I say queen and not princess because she looked pretty mature for her age. She was 5'8" tall, had curves most girls were envious of, walked in a majestic way, had a perfect skin tan (neither too fair nor too dark) and had long flowing black hair up to her waist. Each time I saw her I could only ask myself how the hell I was her boyfriend

It's not like I was a loser or anything. I was smart too and looked decent myself. But I was never popular in school. Compared to her, I was living under a rock. Most people started to know me in high school because of her. Our relationship was...pretty good. We had a lot of laughs and fooled around a lot. I got to know her biggest trait only after a few months with her - she really liked her sex. We made out in restaurant toilets, public transport, her house when her grandparents were in the other room and a construction site just to name a few. It was really exciting. She had an amazing drive that made each day special. The way she moaned "Ohh V!" (the first letter of my name) each time I excited her would be the biggest turn-on for me. I never imagined how much I would miss those things for the next few years of my life.

When we got separated in college (she pursued medical science while I did an engineering course), I feared the worst. Making it work over 2 different cities was never easy but I was really optimistic. Foolishly so. When she told me she wanted to break up and date another guy, I was shattered. On hindsight, I should have expected it but at the moment, it made me hate her. After a period of resentment and anguish, I moved on and never had any contact with her for a while.

After passing out of college, I had a few job offers. I must mention that I did have a few girlfriends after my ex, but they were all very temporary and unexciting. I never even went to 2nd base with any of them. The irony was that I felt I looked much better and had really become more physically appealing with my affinity for sports and club activities in college. I was 6ft tall and had a good build. I was more popular and had a lot of friends. But relationships just never worked. I came back to the city of my schooling 5 years after I left it, to start a new job. The job required me to go for a mandatory full medical checkup before joining. I checked into the nearest clinic beside my office.

Part 1: Its mandatory

I was waiting in front of the reception. The hospital was empty. It was a hot weekday afternoon and I came at an odd time because I had permission from work. I was wearing a black t-shirt and grey football shorts. I brushed back my straight black hair. "I need a haircut man," I thought to myself. I could spot the receptionist lady checking me out from her seat twirling her pen in her mouth. "Or maybe not," I smiled to myself. Though it made me happy, the thoughts of attempting even some flirting bogged me down. I had had enough failed relationships. I missed the making out. I really did. It left me horny on most days. But going through the whole merry-go-round for it exasperated me.

"You can go in now," the receptionist spoke in a flirty manner.

I gave her a warm smile and entered the doctor's chamber. It was brightly lit mainly due to the large window on one side. A table at the center had a doctor's arm chair on one side away from me and a comfortable sofa on the side I entered from.

The doctor was looking at a book shelf with her back turned to me as she muttered, "Please sit down."

As I took my seat on the sofa, I noticed the doctor from behind. It was clear she had an amazing figure. Even through her white doctors coat I could notice her smooth upper body. The best part was greeted by my eyes as I went further down. She was wearing a short black frilled skirt which revealed her shapely thighs and legs. I had not felt such a surge of excitement in a long while.

"Like what you see, V?"

I froze as I heard the unmistakable naughty play on my nickname. As she turned around to reveal herself, all my excitement turned to stone. My ex laughed at the top of her voice making her flowing black hair dangle on her shoulders.

"Oh, the look on your face! Its priceless!" She wiped a tear from her eye.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped at her.

"Well, I work here." She took her seat and folded her legs making me speculate whether she was aware of my attraction to that pose. "I am interning here, until I get enough experience to start on my own. I saw your name on the case sheet and decided to see your reaction. I must say I feel a great sense of satisfaction at my victory," she giggled.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just get this done with," I barked.

She had to check my blood pressure and this was where the discomfort started. She was taking it slow in feeling up my hand and clamping the instrument around it. I could swear she was consciously sitting in a position where I could see her cleavage as she bent and applied the instrument. She kept making small talk about my college and activities after school. Her white coat was unbuttoned and loose. Beneath that she had a really tight fitting top which gave her breasts a great shape and offered a lot of cleavage as she bent each time. I was slightly aroused when all of this started but I could feel myself rising throughout the BP check. She let her eyes go over my body as she measured my pulse.

"All the football has made you really fit, V." She let her gaze go to my shorts which didn't help in concealing what was obvious. She let out a mischievous giggle and packed the instrument up.

After a few more nervous interactions while the blood test and BMI check took place, during which she ensured her flirty chatting and subtle reveals kept me excited, she announced, "Well, we're almost done V."

"Don't call me V," I snarled.

She smirked and continued, "Well V, all that's left is a mandatory physical body examination."

She couldn't contain her smile after making this statement especially since it was followed by my own expression of shock.

"Errrr...Is it neccesary?" I babbled.

"Well not really. But I won't be able to pass your fitness certificate without it, that's all." She grinned cockily.

I was had. I had no option at this point. I thought to myself, "Let's just get it done with. I know she might make a comment or two or tease me at best and then she'll just let me go. I'll just grit my teeth, get it done and be along with my fitness certificate away from this bitch."

After a few seconds of contemplation, I replied, "Okay, fine then."

The moment I ended my statement, she was next to me and removing my t-shirt. Before I could process why I wasn't removing my own clothes, she had already dropped my shorts to the ground and had her palm on my underwear.

"What the-" I was cut short as she thrust her lips on mine and started kissing me deeply while rubbing my hard on from outside my underwear with her hand.

"Oh V, you're so hard and excited for me, aren't you?" she moaned in my ear as she broke from the kiss.

"L-l-listen, stop this..." I muttered a feeble attempt as she let her hand inside my underwear and touched my warm erection with her fingers.

"You really want me to stop it, V?" she whispered in my ear teasingly as her fingers wrapped around my thick cock. It felt so good that I felt myself getting tighter in her hands and couldn't even attempt a reply.

"Let's give little V what he deserves!" Her voice trailed as her face went down kissing me along my muscular chest and stomach until her face was right in front of my cock.

I was getting really aroused in anticipation of what was to follow. She licked the tip with her tongue slightly which sent an electric pulse throughout my body. I could hear her giggle again as she teased me a few more times and made me rock hard in her hands.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned in excitement as she enveloped her lips around my cock and took it all in.

I clutched her hair and almost screamed as she started sucking me hard right to the base. I had not received a blowjob in years and this was just too exciting for me to control. She was sucking the entire length like a seasoned professional and I could only close my eyes and moan with every movement of her head. In a matter of a few more emphatic sucks, I could feel myself getting ready to explode. Suddenly she stopped, distanced herself from me and caught back her breath.

"Not so fast, darling!" She wiped her mouth and sat on the table. "It seems like my poor V hasn't been with a girl for a while now" She opened her legs as she spoke.

"Ha. You wish, bitch!" I snapped back unconvincingly, a little shaken up by not climaxing.

She laughed at my shaky response and slowly raised her skirt. She wasn't wearing any underwear. The sight of her naked cunt erected my cock even more.

"Then why that reaction, huh V?" she teased me as she let her hand between her legs and touched her moist cunt. "Ohhh V, see how wet I am!" she moaned as she rubbed her cunt in front of me.

I stood there horrified at how badly I wanted this. My cock was as excited as it had ever been. I was controlling myself with the last bit of restraint I could muster.

She started fingering herself faster and moaned loudly, "Ohhhhh V, please fuck me now!"

I lost control as I leaned forward and thrust my cock into her wet cunt in one single movement.

"Ohhhh fuck!" she screamed as she leaned back and opened herself more.

I started ramming her cunt as I raised her skirt upto her waist and held her legs apart. She leaned back further and screamed at my every thrust.

"Oh yes yes! Fuck! Fuck!" She clutched the table as I started pounding her harder and synced my screams of pleasure with her.

She tilted her head upwards and fondled her breasts in excitement as I bent over her further to hit the deepest spot inside her.

"Oh yes V! Faster! Faster!" I fucked her pussy as fast as I could and could feel both of us reaching our climax.

"FUUUCCCK!" we both screamed as I felt myself come inside her cunt completely.

I made a few more motions to let it all out, before I stopped to catch my breath. She was lying on the table panting heavily with a large grin on her face, before she got up and looked at me. At that moment I saw the prettiest smile I had ever seen. I forgot all about the devilish bitch who left me stranded and could only marvel at the beautiful lady in front of me. For an instant, I could only smile back at her. After a pause, she made a serious face and got back up.

"Well, you've taken up a lot of my time." She started wearing back her clothes. "If you could show yourself outside the door, I have other patients to look at. Take your file as you go out. I'll check if you passed each test and e-mail you the results."

I was brought back to earth painfully. My smile turned into a grimace.

I started wearing my clothes thinking of what to say before she interjected, "Oh and I have a husband. If you ever talk about this to anyone, I'll ensure you lose your job on medical grounds. After all, I am one of the medical advisers to your company."

I now felt my mood descend to the depths of hell and responded furiously, "You little-"

She cut me sharply and reverted back to her seductive smooth voice for an instant, "Come on babe, you can't say you didn't have fun!"

She came really close and teased me as she helped me wear my shorts. The slight brush of her hand on my bulge as she pulled my shorts up started to excite me again much to her visibility and delight. I quickly walked past her, picked up my file and proceeded with haste and anger to the exit door as I heard her laughing diabolically at the top of her voice behind me. I hate my Ex!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • I Hate My Ex! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds