• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Crystal for My Birthday

Crystal for My Birthday

123

Crystal is a nice young woman. At 35 she's almost the same age as my oldest daughter. I'd met her half a dozen times at events at the school where my wife teaches. I also knew my wife and she talked frequently and I'd unfortunately been the recipient of the Payton Place mess that was her divorce. From what I'd heard her new ex was a class A jerk that wanted to play the field when he was out of town, and when he got caught at it instead of fessing up he tried to turn the tables and blame her for not enough sex, not good enough sex, not being attractive, being too bitchy when he was home and generally trying to make it all about her failings instead of his. Why, you ask, am I telling you all about this? Because it's the Friday night before opening day of deer season and I'm on my way to pick her up instead of being on the way to our cabin with my wife.

Nearly a dozen years ago we had the opportunity to pick up 200 acres of Missouri oak and pine woods at a screaming good price. Since then we've spent hundreds of hours building a little weekender cabin on it as well as cutting ATV trails and clearings for food plots. We've done a pretty good job, in my opinion, of improving it into a nice little deer hunting place.

Normally this would be a trip I shared with my wife, as we've done together for so many years now. This year that all got turned upside down when my wife announced to me over dinner a few weeks ago that she was going to miss the first weekend because she was being sent to the big house ( what we jokingly call the state capitol building) for a series of meetings on the current state of the educational reform program. I guess it was an honor to be asked to do this, but to me it was an inconvenience.

Personally I'd have just gone hunting alone, something I'd done many times over the years. But having just recovered from a small cardiac event, having me in the woods alone all weekend was not something she wanted. So over my protests she arranged for me to take Crystal and give Crystal her first ever deer hunt. She knew how to shoot, or so I was told, but had never had the chance to go deer hunting. Oh yeah. Did I mention that besides this being the first day of deer season, opening day just happens to fall on my birthday? Yeah. Well it does, which also meant that my wife would be gone for that as well.

Well, getting back to the moment... I pulled into Crystal's driveway and unceremoniously honked my horn. Not what I'd usually do, but it was what I'd been instructed to do.

Within a very few moments the front door opened, emitting a rectangular shaft of light framing the young woman, loaded down with a small ton of gear. I resigned myself to start my role as instructor and guide and climbed out to help her carry her stuff to the truck.

To say she was talkative would be like describing Mount Everest as a hill. I don't think she stopped taking or even paused to let me get a word in for the entire hour-long trip out to the cabin. Bouncy, happy, bubbly, these are a few of the terms that would apply to her tonight. Not the sullen, quiet, withdrawn young woman my wife had been describing the last few months. Not that I'm complaining. I'd much rather have her upbeat than despondent, especially sitting for hours together in a little six foot by four foot blind.

We got to the cabin around nine and I set to work opening up. Power, water, and of course heat. It may only be getting down to fifty tonight but at oh dark thirty it's still be nice to climb out of bed to warmth instead of feeling like you were in a tent. By nine thirty I had a nice fire going in the stove and the blowers pushing nice warm air out into the main room. I'd already shown Crystal up to the loft, which would serve as her bedroom, and she was busy rustling around up there getting her gear ready for morning while I turned on the satellite receiver and settled in to watch the end of a good old war movie.

"Okay to use the shower?" she called down from upstairs.

"Sure! Help yourself!" I answered, having already shown her where the only bathroom was. I'd designed the cabin to be efficient with only a wood stove for heat, since we were off grid with only solar and a backup generator for power. To that end the bathroom had two large sliding doors that came together to form one corner of the room, one leading to the bedroom and one leading to the great room, where I was relaxing. With them open it allowed the warm air to travel more easily into the bedroom and bathroom and with them closed gave privacy to both rooms. It was rather ingenious, if I do say so myself.

"Holy shit!" I mumbled to myself as Crystal came down the spiral staircase next to the sofa I was sitting on, wearing nothing but a small towel wrapped around herself that wasn't quite long enough to come down from the top of her breasts even to the bottom of her ass cheeks. Not that it really mattered all that much since when I instinctively looked up at the creak of the staircase I was looking right up under the towel, her shaved pussy completely exposed to my view. I quickly looked down at the tv again in the hopes she didn't see me looking up at her.

She circled her way down the spiral stairs from above and stepped off, walking the short distance from the stairs to the bathroom, the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking from under the towel along with her full round pussy. She turned to face me to slide the door to the great room closed, nearly dropping her soap and shampoo as she tried to hold them, her towel and close the door all at the same time. The towel, pulled slightly as she grabbed for the slipping shampoo bottle, inching down to cover her exposed pussy, but in the process exposing nearly one whole breast before the door slid shut on the view.

For her husband to even imply she wasn't sexy was criminal! From what I'd already seen, she has the pussy of a teenager, even though she's already had two kids, and her tits, each the size of a large grapefruit half, were simply incredible looking. Full, round, obviously firm, somewhat oblong looking areolas with big hard nipples jutting out as if dying to be sucked on.

I shook my head to clear the image and tried to concentrate on the movie as the water started in the shower, making my mind imagine her standing naked just on the other side of the door. It would be so easy for me to just step over there and... DAMN! What was I thinking???? This is my wife's friend! I'm supposed to be teaching her hunting, not lusting after her body! I scolded myself more as I listened to her softly singing to herself in the shower. After a few minutes the singing stopped and all I could hear was water running. I wasn't worried about her running out of hot water since I had an instant heater, but I was surprised at how long it was taking her, glad she'd decided to shower tonight instead of in the morning.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I heard her moan over the sound of the water. My brain didn't have to work too hard to picture what she was doing now, and it wasn't washing her hair. "Oh god yes. That's it. Right there. Ohhhhhhhh damn!"

I wondered if she realized how well that was transmitting through the thin shower stall walls and out into where I was sitting with one massive hardon in my sweatpants.

Finally the water shut off and I could hear her humming to herself again as she must have been drying off. I was completely lost in my mental fantasy of what she looked like in there, naked, drying her tits and pussy.

Yeah. You're right. I am one horny SOB! That has a lot to do with my still active libido and my wife's general lack of interest. It's not really her fault. When they remove the parts that make those hormones it makes it hard to be interested, which is more my problem than hers. We love each other, but the mismatch over the last few years has caused its share of arguments. We're just still trying to figure out how to make it work out and what things I need to do to "encourage " her to want it more. Once every 4 to 6 weeks sucks! Bedtime now is more about sleeping than being in any way intimate.

"Much better!" she said as the pushed the door open, holding the towel partly in front of her body as she walked toward the stairs, and me, part of the towel covering her breasts, part of the towel being used to still rub her wet hair and part of her towel covering down over the juncture of her legs, leaving nothing to cover her sides or back half. She stepped onto the stairs and started climbing, while I did my best, and failed, to NOT look up at her mostly naked body. I was almost thankful when she stepped off the top of the stairs and out of my view. I quickly stuck my hand down into my sweat pants and boxers to adjust myself before she came back down, my cock as hard as I've ever remembered it being.

"You know? I really appreciate your wife inviting me out here. I think I'm going to have a fantastic time!" she said as she wound down the stairs again, this time in a pair of navy blue micro shorts and a white cutoff shirt that wasn't quite long enough to cover her obviously unrestrained tits, exposing the underside of each creamy round orb to me as she made her way down the stairs. She stepped off the stairs and crossed in front of me, going just far enough to drop down onto the sofa next to me, holding what looked like an empty peanut butter jar.

"Um. Yeah. Should be a fun day tomorrow," I answered awkwardly.

"You're not the bashful type are you? I mean I can go somewhere else and do this if you are," she said sweetly.

"Huh? Um. No. I'm not bashful in general," I answered her, not at all sure what she was talking about.

"Good!" she said, opening the peanut butter jar and setting the lid aside. She then very nonchalantly lifted the shirt up over her left breast, completely exposing it. She cupped her breast in her hand, gently squeezing her breast and nipple with her thumb and forefinger, spraying several thin white streams into the open top of the jar. "Oh. Much better," she murmured as she squeezed most of her breast in her hand and then the nipple again, spraying more streams of breast milk onto the jar. I sat and stared, not sure what to do or say as she slowly milked her breast into the jar. "Lindsey said she breastfed all of your kids and how supportive you were of it. My husband said it was gross."

"Yeah. We did," I answered her, still staring at her bare tits in her hand.

"I guess back then it was pretty well accepted, but society is swinging the other way again, making it harder to breast feed. The only way I can do it is to express milk while I'm at work. Lindsey said you used to help her with that too."

"What? Expressing milk? Yeah, I did it a few times," I answered her.

"I bet she really liked that," Crystal said softly, leaning forward slightly to squeeze more streams into the collection in the bottom of the jar.

"I always thought she did," I answered, not even trying to cover up where I was staring.

"I wish someone would do that for me. My husband would never do anything like that for me."

"Sorry," I mumbled as she moved the jar to the sofa between her legs and pulled the crop top shirt up and over her head, leaving her completely bare above the waist.

"Would you? I mean do that for me? Just this once. I'd kind of like to see how it feels."

"Huh!?" I asked in shock.

"Just express some milk for me. I'm sure Lindsey wouldn't mind. I mean it's just milk, right?"

"I don't think..." I started to say in protest, more than a little bit sure that my wife would most certainly object to me playing with another woman's breasts, especially one that was a friend of hers.

"Oh. I'm sure she wouldn't mind," Crystal said, picking the jar up from between her legs and leaning over my lap, resting on me with her left arm between the arm of the sofa and my left leg, her bare back pressing against my stomach. I had little doubt that she could feel my rock hard cock pressing against her side as her weight trapped it between us, the realization making it feel like it was growing even harder, if that were possible. "There. Now you can just reach over me and do my other side," she said softly, moving the jar under her breast so that the bottom of the jar was nestled against my balls.

"Crystal," I started to protest. "This really isn't appropriate."

"Oh phoo. It'll be fine. You're just going to squeeze a little milk from my breast. It's not like you're sticking your cock between my tits or anything."

"Um. No. We're certainly not doing anything like that," I mumbled, shocked that she would even suggest something like that.

"Good. Then here," she said, reaching for my hand, still resting on the sofa behind her ass, pulling it over her body and up to her breast. She placed it gently on her bare skin and then let my hand go. Without my brain really telling it too, my hand squeezed her breast, spraying several fine streams of her milk toward the jar and my legs. "Oh. That does feel different," she cooed softly as my hand squeezed again.

I sighed and hoped that this wouldn't get back to Lindsey as I began to more methodically massage her breast, working the milk down toward her nipple with gentle massaging squeezes of her big soft breast and then gently squeezing her nipple to emit the streams into the jar.

"Mmmmmmm you have such strong but tender hands. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it feels to have you do this."

"As long as you don't tell Lindsey!" I answered her.

"Trust me. I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all, but if you insist, I won't say a word about it."

"Good. Because I have no doubt she'd kill me for this," I answered as I continued to squeeze her soft breast, adding more and more to the jar.

"I think that's good enough," she said gently, reaching for my hand and pulling it from her breast. She slid it down her body and let it rest on her firm flat stomach, inches from the waistband of her shorts while she capped the jar of milk and wedged it in the sofa next to me. She turned her head to look up at me and then wiggling herself around on my lap, rolled over to face me, the breasts I had so recently been squeezing, now pressed against my hardon. She reached for my hand again and pulled it down, pressing my palm flat to her stomach. "You know. Having you do that. It kinda turned me on," she said as she let go of my hand and moved hers down lower, unsnapping her shorts with a soft "tip" sound. I heard the zipper slowly pull down, the little teeth clacking apart as she inched it down, my heart suddenly pounding in my chest.

"Crystal..." I started.

She reached up and touched her finger to my lips. "Shhhh. Don't say anything. I just want to enjoy feeling you holding me. It's been a long time since anyone has touched me like you've been doing." She moved her fingers from my lips and lowered her hand back to her shorts, pushing them down her hip and then lifting herself to work them over her firm ass before pushing them down. "We both know you were looking at me before, so don't pretend you didn't see what I look like down there," she added as she worked her shorts down her legs until she could bend them up and push them the rest of the way off, leaving her naked on my lap.

"I didn't mean to..." I started to quietly protest, stopped by her fingers once again touching my lips.

"Shhhh. No need to explain. I knew what you'd be able to see if you wanted to. I just wanted to know if I was good enough looking for you to want to. Based on how hard this is," she said, reaching down and stroking the head of my cock through my sweat pants where I stuck out from under her soft breast, "you liked how it looked."

"This is really wrong," I said again. "You're my wife's friend. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Shhhh. Trust me. She isn't going to know and right now I really wanna feel your hand a bit lower than it is right now," she said softly, reaching for my wrist and pushing my hand down lower. She lifted one leg and hooked her foot on the top edge of the sofa so her legs were spread and guided my hand to the juncture of her legs.

"Crystal!"

"Oh don't stop now. Please. I just wanna feel someone else touching me for a change," she pleaded.

I shook my head and curled my fingers, letting then gently stroke her wet pussy lips. "If Lindsey finds out I'm doing this she might just cut my dick off," I muttered as she moaned softly on my lap.

"Sooooo nice. I love how gently you are with your fingers, but how strong and firm your touch is. Lindsey is soooo fucking lucky!"

"Yeah. And I'm soooo fucking dead," I mumbled as I stroked her soft smooth pussy, letting my middle finger slide gently between her lips and dip deeper. I could feel her soft inner lips spread around my finger tip, pressing deeper until I could feel her pubic bone. I slid my finger from the entrance to her tunnel all the way along her pussy, sliding it up out of her soft confines as I pulled my finger softly across her clit. Each stroke drew my finger across that sensitive nub, making her hips buck toward me with each stroke.

She moved her hand to the waistband of my sweat pants and pulled out and down, exposing my engorged cock head inches from her face.

"Oh my god," I moaned as she lifted and turned her head, engulfing it in her hot mouth. "Oh fuck Crystal. We shouldn't be doing this," I moaned, my finger continuing its trip along her pussy despite my brain screaming that I shouldn't be doing this. Her had bobbed slightly working her lips up and down the two inches of cock that were exposed while my finger stroked her clit more quickly. "Oh god. Ohhhhhh fuck," I groaned as she licked and flicked my head in her mouth, driving my body wild and closer to climax with each passing second. "You keep doing that I'm gonna come!" I grunted, trying to hold back a massive load of pent up cum.

"Mmmmmm" was all she responded as she worked to slide her lips even farther down my shaft, her hips pushing toward my finger with each stroke.

I couldn't help myself any longer. My body bucked under her and I felt a huge gush of cum lance from my head into her mouth. To my surprise she didn't cough or gag or anything. She seemed, if nothing else, to be truly pleased to suck every bit of cum that was shooting from my cock. I sat there, trying to stroke her pussy as I jerked and twitched under her, my cock dumping shot after shot into her mouth. She pulled her mouth from my cock, letting the pants snap back over it and cover it again as she rolled onto her back. She spread her legs wide while she lifted her hands to her tits, squeezing and massaging them as she sprayed little streams of milk into the air.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!" she moaned as she planted her feet on the sofa and lifted her ass off the sofa, humping her hips up and her pussy into the air as I stroked my finger over and over across her clit. "OH GOD! OHHHHHHHHH SHIT!" she screamed as her body went rigid and trembled, her arms and legs shaking uncontrollably as she climaxed in front of me. For what seemed like minutes she shook and shuddered, finally lowering herself slowly to the sofa, her hands resting on her sexy tits. "Ohhhh fuck that was strong," she murmured. "Thank you." she said, abruptly pushing herself up from my lap. She walked to the kitchen area and put the breast milk into the fridge and then walked back past me and up the spiral stair case, still butt naked. "Good night, Robert!" she called from the stop of the stair before disappearing from sight.

I sat for a while longer, staring at the tv but barely even noticing the movie had long since ended. Finally I turned the light off and went to bed, pulling on a pair of flannel pj's before crawling into bed.

Morning came, or more to the point, the alarm started its incessant beeping, demanding that I get up and shut it off, which I did. I crawled from the bed, and padded to the bathroom. I turned on the light and took care of my morning business before heading back into the bedroom to dress. Only after I was naked did I remember I wasn't alone, and closed the bedroom and bathroom door in case she decided to come down before I was dressed. It was supposed to be a chilly morning, with unseasonably warm temperatures later in the day, so I chose a pair of light weight thermal underwear before pulling my typical camouflage hunting clothes on. Dressed and with my boots on I headed to the kitchen, calling up to the loft for Crystal to get up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Crystal for My Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds