• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 15

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 15

12

PART 15 POOL 2

As we walked outside, I noticed that our private area was more populated than expected. There were a few more additional males but more than a handful of additional and very attractive females. Sir Jeremy approached my wife quickly and I watched as the other women gawked at her and then began laughing at her as several of them even engaged in tacky finger pointing. Master noticed our presence and quickly gathered everyone around pulling my wife, his slut closely to him.

He then spoke, "Many of you have had the pleasure and some even the intimate pleasure of meeting my owned slut and my owned slave. For those of you that have not had either pleasure, they need no other name and will respond accordingly."

Master continued, "Slut is a bit worn out right now," he commented and then crudely, Master pulled her more tightly against him and proceeded to rip the just recently draped bikini top from my wife's covered breasts.

I glanced at my wife and she had her head bowed in embarrassment. He ordered her to twirl with her hands high in the air and she quickly complied. The men stared at how beautiful her body was as the newly joined women looked at her with annoyance. A few even whispered to each other and laughed with one another in typical jealous behavior. Master then pushed me to the center and asked me to twirl in similar fashion. Engulfed in humiliation, I twirled in my saturated pink micro thong bikini.

Everyone laughed and I could not see the expressions of the freshly joined individuals and was horrified at what they must be thinking. Master made it worse by asking me to tell the group what was on my face and why my bikini was so wet without entering the pool. Reluctantly, but realizing I had no choice, I glanced at Sir Gilbert remembering his orders.

I reluctantly but compliantly spoke, "My face is covered with precious cum from one of these superior males that so graciously fucked and pleasured my wife given I have essentially lost my manhood and am physically unable to pleasure her with my miniature caged boy clit."

I could not remember Sir Gilbert's specific instructions but hoped I would please both him and my Master as I continued to debase myself. Everyone laughed yet Master did not let me cower back to my non-existence.

"And why is your sissy bikini wet slave," he asked for a second time?

Again, now quivering and immersed in humiliation fully aware that this line of questioning would continue until Master was pleased, I tilted my head to the ground in shame.

I spoke, "I ejaculated in my sissy pink bikini just after a superior male with a substantially larger cock had just consummated a mutual orgasm with my sexy wife Master."

I continued, "The superior male was coating and painting my face with his massive prick that was still leaking precious cum. This superior male's load was of such a volume that he was not only able to fill and coat my wife's cunt, but also to both coat my own mouth while I cleaned his monster shaft of their combined sex juices, and to cover my sissy face in his warm cherished cum which all of you can visibly see drying on my face and sissy lips."

I paused and then continued, "This all happened while my small boy clit was caged, untouched, and while my sissy boy cunt was being ruthlessly pounded by Mistress Deana's large dark strap-on phallus which I eventually cleaned with my whorish faggot mouth Master."

Still surrounded, Master ordered me to look up, reach into my sissy swimsuit and reveal my chastity cock quickly. He then ordered me to wipe any accumulated cum from the pink bikini and chastity device, and then finally to suck my fingers clean of my own ejaculate.

Eagerly and obediently I complied as directed, eventually lubricating my fingers with an accumulation of my own drying cum and I pressed the fingers to my mouth, opened, and sucked them clean for the small crowd. I surveyed the faces while doing so and there was a burst of laughter, almost in unison from the group, but a broad spectrum of reactions to my revolting act. These reactions ranged from being disgusted and appalled, to empathy for my predicament, and some were even delighted and maybe even turned on when glancing in the direction of both Mistress Deana and my wife.

It was unmistakable that the deeper Master pushed my submission, degradation and debasement, the more stimulated, aroused, and programmed my wife was becoming; she had evolved into a true slut and was seeking and desiring only "real" men to satisfy and gratify her sexually. Master ordered me back into the room to log all of the trip's sexual activity in a journal and to make sure that I kept close track of how much cum / how many loads I was consuming. He took hold of slut's arm, twirled her and then ordered her to get a drink and have fun for now.

After completing the log and being amazed at all of the sexual activity that had taken place and more specifically, a strong reminder of how much cum I had already gobbled down my sissy throat, I returned outside to find my wife surrounded by men while laughing and drinking. A new gentlemen had his arm around her but there was nothing more sexual taking place that I could see. Master approached me immediately and then called his slut over.

Without hesitation, he said that he wanted us to take a tour of the pool, hand in hand, and that he and Sir Jeremy would be following at a distance. I was already blushing but my wife clearly had been drinking and was more than comfortable complying and flaunting her sexy and sparsely clothed body. Master provided us a distinct path he wanted us to follow and instantly thereafter, Miss Jenny took my hand and we were off strolling.

As we walked there were mixed reactions from people; not surprisingly, many had already seen my wife as she had been poolside for the past hour or so while I was completing my logging task. Most of the attention came from males and there were whistles, and ample derogatory commentary. The offensive remarks mostly pertained to me and primarily related to my attire, my makeup, my lipstick, the ability to easily distinguish the cage under my suit, and finally, the easily visible bruising on each of us.

A couple of guys literally stopped us to read our tattoos and laughed at our predicament. Additionally, Miss Jenny's ass was groped and slapped by several of the men and one confident woman approached and asked us whether our actions were a result of a specific dare. Miss Jenny was again feeling good and freely communicated that we were a female led couple that was ultimately owned by a superior Master. She continued and further communicated that I was an inadequate husband that was better fit as an owned sissy cuckold than a proper husband and lover.

The woman quickly commented at how small I must be to be tucked into such limited thin material and then quickly ran back to her attractive girlfriends to surely divulge all that she learned. There were several more encounters during our walk and throughout, I remained silent and likely the same shade of pink as my feminine bikini, flushed with shame and embarrassment.

Master and Sir Jeremy returned within moments of our arrival back to our private area and with a line of gentlemen in tow. Master and Mistress Deana pulled us into the room and directed us to the initial room on the left.

It was not a closet as originally expected and in fact, it was a small room with a glory hole. Master and Mistress gave us the shocking orders, "For the next hour, every cock that comes through that hole will be devoured and pleased by both of you," Master explicitly stated.

He then continued, "Each of the men that engages is fully aware that both of you will be tag teaming the duty as a married couple."

Finally, Master concluded, "Mistress Deana will remain in the small room with you and direct each of you accordingly."

Within seconds, a cock poked through the hole and Master departed. The hole was larger than one might envision as there was room to access the mystery man's balls as well. Mistress Deana instantly ordered slut to her knees and to wrap her mouth around the stranger's cock. Eagerly and compliantly my wife immediately did so.

I watched in shock and a million thoughts ran through my mind as to what completely useless objects we were evolving into, being forced and subjugated to this degradation of oral servitude to complete strangers was humiliating beyond comprehension. Still, I was brought back to reality as Miss Jenny was working hard to get the male off.

Mistress Deana ordered me near and required that I fondle the male's balls while my wife sucked and slurped. Further, Mistress directed slut to communicate as soon as she tasted precum. Within a few short minutes, my wife gargled the fact that she had done so and immediately, Mistress ordered the switch and physically forced my head onto the average size cock.

It was crazy as my mind focused on the fact that sucking this cock was so much easier than Master or his friends and in a strange and humiliating way, I was almost proud at how quickly I was mastering this degrading skill set. Within seconds, the stranger was shooting his warm cum into my awaiting mouth and I licked, slurped and swallowed until his nasty cum was settled in my sperm filled belly.

As the stranger pulled out of the hole, immediately the next shaft was inserted. Without an order, my wife wrapped both her mouth and hands around the average cock and went to work. My strategy would have been very different knowing that we had at most an hour to perform these derogatory acts, but my wife's tactic was to get as many of the men off as possible.

Within a few minutes, Mistress Deana called for the switch and almost immediately, the cock was flooding my mouth with warm thick sperm. The taste this time was horrible and caused me to gag multiple times as I fought to get the warm salty and pungent liquid down my throat.

It was nothing short of horrific as cock after cock came the hole and together my wife and I devoured each and every one. The process became quite methodical and it was only at the end that Mistress Deana pointed out the reality of what had just transpired.

A single bell went off as I finished consuming cum from another average sized white cock. Master entered the room and Mistress Deana asked me how many cum loads I had consumed down my sissy throat.

This again was the first time reality hit me given the systematic approach over the past hour. I was horrified as I answered, "I have consumed 15 cum loads Mistress Deana."

Master bellowed and as I turned towards my wife, I saw her literally cringe at the number. Master then joked or at least that I hoped, "We will have to increase the expectation to 200 cum loads this weekend given your quick work slave."

Still the current situation was not over as Master ordered us out of the small room and laid us down on the floor facing upwards in opposite directions such that our faces were next to each other (again our feet facing different directions). There was still a line of men that Master ushered around us. "There will be no further blowjobs offered, but everyone is encouraged to jack themselves off and soak slut and slave with your cum," Master communicated.

Surprisingly, while some of the men left, at least 20 men remained and within seconds, there was a circle of men jerking and stroking their cocks around us. It was not long until the first male took a knee near us both and began squirting his cock load onto our faces. He continued stroking until the last droplets of cum had emerged from his shaft and he then concluded by dick slapping my face and rubbing the tip over my closed lips calling me a dirty cum loving faggot.

A second male had already positioned himself overhead and similarly, but from a higher vantage point, began emptying his warm cum onto our awaiting faces. I closed my eyes as I could feel the sperm coating both of my eye lids. I was unsure if this was a good or bad strategy but was certain there was no other way given the volume of cum that continued to shower us. Over the next half hour, we were treated in a cruel and inhumane fashion, as male after male after male unloaded their fresh warm cum loads onto our glazed and cum coated faces.

Similarly, a bell rang loudly as the last spurts of warm jism could be felt hitting my chin and forehead. My eyes were literally glued shut with dried cum and I could hear the remaining group laughing at what laid before them. Even with my eyes closed, I could see flashes and it was evident that ample photos were being taken, capturing the degradation of what had just transpired.

Master wasted no time and immediately ordered, "slave, you know what is required of you, you will open your eyes and can wipe some of that cum to be able to do so. You will then lick slut clean of the voluminous cum that has coated her face."

I was on the brink of breaking and I felt tears well up in my eyes as I wiped the drying cum from them. When my vision restored, I was aghast at the task before me. My wife's face was not even recognizable due to the vast amount of cum caking her face. Still, knowing that I had no option, I immediately went to work cleaning her of sticky cum.

It was such an atrocious act as I licked, slurped, and swallowed the large volume of cum from her face. As I completed this derogatory act, I could see and feel cum dripping off my own face onto hers as I did so. With each gulp, there was another as of a result of this constant dribbling and I felt queasy and ill as I endlessly lapped and consumed massive quantities of drying sperm.

Once finished licking my wife's face and neck clean of cum to Master's satisfaction, he spoke, "slave, even though you have plenty of cum remaining and drying on your sissy face, I am giving you credit for another 15 loads that you can log into your journal when I give you the option to do so."

My belly was full of fresh cum and it left me feeling bloated as a result; that feeling alone had me feeling inhuman as here I was full of cum from more than 30 strangers and my sperm filled belly was giving me a reminder of this debasing fact.

Still as disgusting as I now felt, I knew that my submission and this ongoing nightmare was not even near its completion. Sir Jeremy, Sir Gilbert, Sir Sam and Sir Thomas were surrounding the bed and I knew they wanted slut's holes. Sir Jeremy being the most aggressive as usual, positioned my wife into doggie posture with me underneath. He ordered me to face upwards with my mouth just inches from her still gaping and now unrecognizable cunt.

While my own caged cock was just inches from my wife's mouth given the 69 position, I knew there was no chance my caged boy clit would receive any benefit of its location. Sir Jeremy quickly brought us back to reality as he gripped slut's hair roughly and tied a rope around the end creating a pony tail of sorts.

Everyone thought Sir Jeremy was going to use this as a leash to pull slut's hair, however, Sir Jeremy had different thoughts. Next he grabbed an anal hook, secured the rope tightly around the metal hook, and then proceeded to insert the large beaded hook into slut's reddened asshole.

This had a more permanent effect as she was now locked into an arched position, slut's head was pulled back and her ass was arched upwards. The end result was that slut's pussy was more inviting and exposed for Sir Jeremy to abuse. As I licked on slut's clit, I heard her moan and felt her body shift as Sir Jeremy coarsely plugged her cunt with three fingers.

He roughly and crudely fucked her hole deeply with his long thick black fingers and yanked at the taut secured rope with his other hand while doing so. This resulted in my wife's body twisting and contorting to try and maintain a minimum level of comfort, but all the while she was moaning in pleasure from his long fingers pummeling her cunt tunnel.

It was astounding as I could see her transformation taking place. Similar to me and my quick transformation, her mind and body were becoming programmed, the more derogatory and slutty acts she was being forced to endure, the more excited and horny she was becoming.

Sir Jeremy again pulled forcefully on the hook buried in her ass and this compelled her arched buttocks further upwards. Swiftly, he removed his thick black cock meat from his tight swim shorts and with a single and authoritative lunge, his manhood pressed through her reddened and abused cunt lips and disappeared inside of her horny fuck hole.

I continued lapping at her stuffed hole and could feel Sir Jeremy's meaty large balls drag across my face as I did so. I stopped for a second resting my head on the bed and watched as my wife's stretched and puffy lips were folding into her loose pussy with each deep stroke. Sir Jeremy's massive prick cock was so large that it had her stretched pussy lips strained tightly and almost glued to his monster shaft.

As such, each formidable thrust puckered her lips inside her cunt and with each withdrawal her lips rolled back and stretched outward on his gigantic cock shaft. I was mesmerized as I watched but eventually I accumulated saliva within my own mouth, pressed my head upwards and licked and sucked on both her swollen cunt lips and Sir Jeremy's massive shaft doing my best to lubricate the existing friction.

It was clear this was unnecessary as my wife was grunting in pleasure and gyrating her hips against his massive cock with each tight and aggressive thrust. I immediately went back to my wife's erect clit and as soon as I did, slut begged Sir Jeremy for permission to orgasm.

Surprisingly, this time Sir Jeremy agreed and spoke crudely, "Yes my dirty slut, you may cum on my delicious and superior cock."

Again he roughly yanked at the rope pulling her hair and ass upwards as a result and spanked her ass aggressively with the other hand as he pounded away at her insides. She widened her already spread legs as Sir Jeremy battered her stretched pussy.

My wife wriggled and tensed as a powerful orgasm overcame her; she screamed and cried out with immense pleasure as I strategically licked at her hardened and protruded clit. Sir Jeremy kept driving his big black cock into her until her body became limp.

Finally, he pulled his massive prick from her pussy with an absence of the usual "pop" and then shoved his creamy cock into my mouth and throat. It was covered in thick milky juices but strangely it did not taste the same as it previously had. Sir Jeremy noticed my subtle reaction and laughed, asking me if I was missing his warm salty cum.

Without delay, I nodded as I continued gagging on his enormous black cock.

"That is just the juicy contents your wife faggot," he said as he withdrew his thick black member and buried it back into my wife's gaping and inflamed cunt.

I looked and could not believe it as her pussy and his pumping cock were coated in white creamy fluid, all of which was a result of her horny oozing secretions. Sir Jeremy's assault became even more ruthless as he gripped the rope and tugged it roughly with each deep entry.

He impaled her with his big black cock and yanked at the rope securing that her stuffed ass and pulled hair were forced upward to maximum height; my wife cried in anguish as Sir Jeremy did not relent. Tears welled up in her eyes, but he continued slamming away at her cervix in crude fashion.

Still I lapped at her clit and sucked down the flowing juices from her drenched horny cunt. As Sir Jeremy's massive balls glided against my face they felt huge and swollen and I sensed that he must be closing in on his own orgasm. I was right and within seconds his body tensed and stunningly, my wife again begged for another orgasm as his massive prick swelled even larger deep inside of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds