• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Daughter, Happy Life Ch. 03

Happy Daughter, Happy Life Ch. 03

This is the final chapter call, "The Pregnancy."

*

Katie has been pregnant for five months since they came back home from their honey moon at the Bahamas. As each days goes by, their love grows more passionate for each other. Their bond becomes stronger, and their connections becomes deeper more than ever before. The father and daughter relationship makes them closer as husband and wife. The blood in their veins reminds them how much they mean to one another. The family bond enhanced the affections for each other as father and daughter. Katie was happy, and proud to be pregnant by her father. She couldn't wait to see what they have created together. She wanted her babies to have the same father as she did growing up. Katie knew her father was the perfect man for her because nobody love her as much as he does. If there was one word that Katie could describe her father, it will be affectionate. He was very loving, and very caring about the way he treat her. Most daughters are their father's princess, but Katie was her father's queen, which makes her feel even more special as a daughter, and as a woman. Katie slowly open her eyes, and the first image she saw was her father's smiling face.

Dad: "Good morning, beautiful."

Katie: "Good morning, daddy. Have you been watching me asleep this whole time?"

Dad: "You look so lovely and peaceful, so I just wanted to admire your beauty."

Katie: "Come lay with me in bed, and cuddle with me, daddy."

He walks over and laid down next to his pregnant daughter.

Dad: "When I was watching you sleeping, I couldn't help, but to think how lucky I am as a man, and as a father. After so many failed relationships, I never thought I will be happy again, but then one day came along my sexy daughter, and she seduced me, and now I'm so madly in love with you. You brought the passion back inside of me. You are my everything."

Katie: "Daddy, I'm so happy that we're together. I love that you're my father, it makes me want you even more. I can't imagine my future without you. You're more than just a man that I love, you're my daddy."

He put his hand on his daughter pregnant belly, and gently rub it.

Dad: "I can't wait to raise these two babies with you. I remembered the day when you were born, you became the most important thing in my life. I've watched you grown into a beautiful stunning woman. I didn't realize that the daughter I was raising will one day be my wife, and the mother of my children. I never thought that we will be as close as lovers. I never thought that kissing you will feel so magical. I never thought that loving you will feel so intense and amazing. I never thought that my soul mate will be my own daughter. I know you will be a great mother"

Katie: "Daddy, your words touch me so deeply. You make me feel proud to be your wife. I am not ashamed of what we're doing because we love each other more than anything else. I feel excited about being pregnant with my daddy's babies. I trust you with my heart, and my body. I have a husband that is my father, and a father that is my husband. I feel like there's no better relationship than a daughter could ask for. Daddy, I remembered the first time we ever made love. It was the most amazing experience, and the most passionate thing I've ever felt. I can't get enough of spending time with you, daddy."

Dad: "I know what you mean. I feel very alive every time I'm with you. I never thought that spending time with my daughter will be so romantic. What can I say, I'm crazy about my daughter."

Katie: "I can tell you are by the big erection in your pant."

Katie took her father's dick out of his pant, and start to stroke his erection.

Katie: "Are you horny for your daughter?"

Dad: "Baby, you know I am."

Katie: "Daddy, your dick look so tasty. I want you to cum in my dirty mouth."

Katie start sucking her father's hard dick. She moves her lips up and down as her father's dick gets wetter and wetter in her mouth. Katie loves pleasing her father, it was such a turn on for her. She can already feel her father getting closer to bust, so she start sucking faster and faster until finally, an explosion of her father's cum went off in her mouth. Katie made sure she swallow every drops of her father's cum. By the look of her father's reaction, Katie knew she made her father very proud of her.

Dad: "I think I have the best daughter in the world. I never thought that being a father will be so excited."

Katie: "Daddy, don't forget. We have a photo shoot later on in the afternoon."

Dad "I won't, baby girl."

Katie's father went to work, and Katie went to her mother's house to hang out with the ladies. Katie arrived at her mother's house, and noticed that her aunt Mary, and her best friend Chelsea was already there. Katie gave everybody a hug, and sat down with the ladies.

Aunt Mary: "How are you feeling about everything, Katie? First the wedding, and now you're pregnant with twins."

Katie: "I feel extremely happy. I can't wait to bring these little ones into the family."

Mom: "Katie, I remembered when I gave birth to you, you were so tiny and precious."

Katie: "Honestly, how does everybody feel about all of this?"

Chelsea: "Katie, we are perfectly okay with it. We understand why you want to be with your father. We are all happy about your marriage, and pregnancy with your dad. Both of you have show us why you two deserve to be together."

Aunt Mary: "We all know how much you and your father loves each other, and I'm pretty sure the sex is mind-blowing. You always brag to us about how great your dad is in bed."

Mom: " We're here whenever you need us, Katie. As a mother, I'm happy to see my daughter bonding with her father even in a romantic ways. You're a grown woman, and you can decide how ever you choose to love your father."

Katie: "Thanks everybody. This mean so much to me to have all of you here, and support me. I love daddy very much. He is the only one for me. Whenever daddy kisses me, I just melt in his arms. I know having twin will bring us even closer than before."

Mom: "When are you planning to have your baby shower?"

Katie: "A month from now. Don't worry, I'll send everybody an invitation."

Chelsea: "Since everybody is here, I might of well tell everybody."

Katie: "What do you want to tell us?"

Chelsea: "I started having sex with my dad three months ago."

Aunt Mary: "You too."

Katie: "I thought you didn't see your dad in that way."

Chelsea: "I didn't until he started losing weight when you were on your honey moon. It was my first time seeing my dad slim, and I realized how handsome he is. He's still on the chubby side, but he did lost a lot of weight.'

Mom: "Don't tell me that you seduced your father too."

Chelsea: "I did, and Katie you were right. It is the best sex ever. I've never came so much in my life. It was so passionate, and kinky at the same time. It was both taboo and romantic."

Katie: "I am so happy for you, Chelsea. Now we can share stories with each other."

Aunt Mary: "I used to give my son blow job when he used to live with me."

Everybody look at aunt Mary with shock.

Mom: "Your older son, or your younger son?"

Aunt Mary: "My younger son."

Katie: "How did that happen?"

Aunt Mary: "He was eighteen at the time, and one day I caught him jacking off in his room, and I don't know what came over me, but I started giving my son a blow job. I actually suck his dick a lot of times before he got married, but we never had sex. It was fun while it last, and I admit, I really did enjoyed sucking my son's dick."

Mom: "Since everybody is confessing today, I had sex with my brother when we used to live together."

Katie: "Are you serious, mom?'

Mom: "I am. This was before I met your father, but I never told him."

Chelsea: "I guess that's not enough confessions for today."

Katie: "And the whole time I thought I was the only one."

Mom: "That's why we understand you. You and your father have something very special. It is rare and unique. Don't let any one tells you otherwise."

Katie: "Once again, thank you everybody for the support."

They all did a group hug, and continue to talk, and laugh for a few more hours before everybody left. Katie was in the kitchen making a quick small meal for herself and her father before they head out to the photo shoot. She was also singing to the twin in her belly until she heard a voice behind her.

Dad: "You have a voice of an angel."

Katie: "Daddy, I didn't even hear you walk in the house. My voice is not all that great. I was singing to the babies."

Dad: "Well, there's nothing sexier than a pregnant woman singing in the kitchen."

Katie: "I think me being pregnant turns you on."

He walks over to Katie, and put his arms around her waist.

Dad: "No, seeing my daughter pregnant with my own babies turns me on. I think I did a fantastic job of taking care of you."

Katie: "I think so too, daddy. You're a wonderful man, a great father, and an amazing lover. You've been there for me from the moment I was born. Nobody makes me feel the way you do, daddy."

Dad: "I feel like making love to you right now. How much time we have left until we leave for the photo shoot?"

Katie: "We have about an hour left."

Dad: "All I need is fifteen minutes."

They start kissing as their tongue dances with one another. Their lips smashes into each other with burning passion. It was such a forbidden kiss between father and daughter, but yet, it was electrifying and romantic. He started sucking on his daughter's firm pregnant breast.

She closed her eyes, and softly moan.

Katie: "Oh, daddy, that feels so good. Suck my titties, daddy, suck it good, daddy."

He turn her around, and she bend over on the kitchen counter for her father to enter inside of her. He was fucking his pregnant daughter with his own babies inside of her. It was the most incestuous thing ever, but it was a such a big turn on for both of them.

Katie: "You're making me so wet, daddy. Don't stop, daddy, please don't stop."

He continue fucking his pregnant daughter. She was more wet than a sponge. He can feel all of his daughter's juice on his dick.

Katie: "I love you, daddy, I love you sooo much. You are the best daddy in the whole wide world."

Dad: "I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cum inside of my pregnant daughter's pussy."

Katie: "Give it to me, daddy. My pussy is waiting to feel all of her daddy's cum."

He released all of himself inside of his pregnant daughter. It was his biggest bust ever, and his daughter Katie received all of his cum.

Dad: "Okay, let's go to the photo shoot now."

The photographers took a lot of great pictures of them together of her showing off her pregnant belly. They took the pictures, and went back home to look at them. Katie favorite picture was the one where her father kissed her belly. The picture really shows the trust, and bond between father and daughter. The pregnant belly in the picture shows that there was no limit to their relationship. Their love for each other as father and daughter stretches far outside of the boundary of being more than just a family, but also being soul mate lovers with twin together. It was more than just a picture that shows a husband and his pregnant wife. It was a special picture that shows how much a father love his daughter, and how much a daughter trust her father that they're willing to have babies together. Their connection as father and daughter made them perfect for each other as husband and wife. There was no closer relationship than a father and daughter who's deeply, madly, and most of all, happily in love with each other with no shame. It was the day of the baby shower, and everybody that knew, and supported their relationship was there. They drink, they eat, and they laugh. Katie opened up all the presents, and thanks everybody. Her father was going to make a speech before everybody leave.

Dad: "First of all, I want to say thank you to everybody for coming to support us, but most of all for accepting us for who we are. Thank you to my sister Mary for being so understanding. Thank you to my son Steve for helping me to propose to Katie. Thank you to Katie's mom for giving me a sexy daughter."

Mom: "You're welcome"

Everybody laugh.

Dad: "Thank you to my best friend Tom for calling off work, so he can be here. When I first told Tom that I was having sex with my daughter, he said to me, "You are so lucky. She is so hot." Sorry Tom, I know you wish Katie was your daughter, but she's all mine."

Everybody laugh including Tom. He was just happy to see his best friend finally happy.

Aunt Mary: "You two looks so great together. I've never see a father and daughter that loves each other so such."

Mom: "I just want to cry right now. Katie, you made the perfect choice to marry your father. You know better than any one that your dad will be a great father to your children."

Chelsea: "Your mom is right, Katie. You are so lucky to have a father that loves you the way he do. I know he's going to treat you right because you're more than just his wife, your his daughter."

Steve: "Hi, step mom."

Katie: "Stop it, Steve. I am not your step mom. I am still your sister. Nothing has change, we are still a family like we used to be."

Steve: "Everybody else is still a family, but you and dad are family with benefits. What you and dad do together is up to you both. He always tell me how lucky he is to have you in his life."

Katie: "Thank you for everything, Steve."

Three months later, Katie gave birth to twins. It was a boy and a girl. They went from being father and daughter, to being lovers, from being lovers to being husband and wife, and from there to being parents. Who would've thought that it would be possible for a father and daughter to successfully have children together, and live a happy life as husband and wife. Katie and her father finally put the twin to sleep. They went to bed, and laid down to cuddle together.

Katie: "Thank you, daddy."

Dad: "For what, baby?"

Katie: "Thank you for being a great father. Thank you for raising me. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for loving me, but most of all, thank you for giving me two beautiful babies. It is truly the best gift that a father could give to his daughter. I've never feel so much love in my life. I never once wish, or pretend that you wasn't my dad. The reason why I'm so in love with you is because you are my father."

Dad: "I never thought that I will be the one my daughter will get married to. I never thought that I will be the one to get my daughter pregnant. You show me what it really means to be a good father. I look at you, and I see the woman that I ever truly love. My sweet daughter, Katie, daddy will always love you."

Katie: "Oh, daddy, what we have is true love. I feel so connected to you that it's so deep and intense because of how close we really are. I feel so much love in your arms that it's feels like home to me. There is no better feeling than my daddy's kiss, and no safer place than inside of my daddy's arms. I love you forever, daddy."

Father and daughter shared a true love kiss. They were not an odd, but an extraordinary couples. They were the definition of love that includes sex, chemistry, trust, loyalty, romance, passion, and most of all, the most important thing in their relationship, family. They were already a family, and now they will be more of a family as husband and wife, and as parents.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Daughter, Happy Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds