• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting Ch. 02

Wanting Ch. 02

123456

Author's Note: Many thanks to everyone who requested this follow-up chapter.

New to this story? Be aware that Chapter 1 has strong reluctance themes. Chapter 2 is consensual, but includes flashbacks to Chapter 1, plus a close call near the end.

Lots of drama in this one, so hang on tight — and enjoy.

Summary: After a summer with her wealthy relatives, Andie must contend with living on her own and her conflicted feelings for her cousin.

*******

Lights gleamed off the mirrored wall, lined with bottles. Crisp September air blew through the open door, but the bar was hot and steamy, packed with people.

My roommates Meg and Emily had insisted we go someplace upscale to celebrate our first post-summer paychecks. Now they were eyeing the ice in the bottom of their glasses, then the guys in the crowded room, wondering who they could charm into buying for them. I'd held off as long as I could before finally breaking down, on my way now to the bar to get an overpriced whisky sour.

"Hello, gorgeous," said a male voice close to my ear. I tensed at the sudden hand on my back, in the middle of the bustling space. "You look thirsty. Let me get you a drink."

Turning, I squinted at the handsome face smiling down at me expectantly. "I really don't-- Pax?"

He squinted back. "Hey, I know you." He waved over another bulky-shouldered boy. "I know her," he called. "Look, Spence, it's Will's cute little redheaded cousin." He snapped his fingers. "Amelia...Alexandra..."

"Andrea."

"Well, hi there." Spence's lips brushed my cheek like we were old friends. Practically family. And bolder than when Will had stared down the three of us at that garden party, back in June, scaring off Spence and Pax with his intent green eyes. "Love the dress."

He tweaked one of the slim white straps. If any other guy in the bar had done that, I would have swatted his hand away. But Spence and Pax were closing me in, making me dizzy with their cologne and bright smiles and expensive clothes, like they were from another world. Will's world. My aunt and uncle's world. Seeing them here, feeling them close to me, confused my senses.

"Thanks. Okay, yeah. I'll have a whisky sour." I fanned my face, sweating now in the humid room. Spence disappeared toward the bar.

"Have you talked to Will?" I asked Pax. His arm looped around my waist. Across the room, Meg and Emily were busy flirting.

Pax smiled down at me, his eyes traveling from my face to the freckles sprinkled on my bare shoulders and chest. "Why, haven't you?"

My stomach jumped. A chill swept my body in the hot steamy bar, tightening my nipples inside my dress.

Did he know? He couldn't know. Will had promised he wouldn't tell anyone. I'd promised him too. But my Aunt Rose and Uncle Richard knew, I didn't have any doubt. The security guards who patrolled my relatives' huge house and grounds had to have seen Will and me stumbling out of the woods most nights, lips swollen from kissing and leaves in our hair. I didn't want to know how many maids had passed closed doors in the morning and heard giggles, gasps, moans — mostly mine, then Will's soft grunts as he came.

"No. I haven't talked to him since I left. I was just there for the summer. Our lives are pretty different." A cool glass met my palm. I murmured a thank-you to Spence, back from the bar, vaguely aware of his hand slipping under my long copper waves to cup my sweaty neck.

"Well, he was definitely protective. One time we were out and some of us started talking about you—" Pax gave me a significant smile "—and he just shut it down like that." He snapped his fingers again. "He didn't say as much, but it was clear if anyone hit on you, they'd be sorry. Kind of funny, uh... what was your name again?"

I took a big swallow of my whisky sour and let it burn my throat going down. "Andrea."

"Yeah, Andrea. We definitely got a very "mine" vibe from him. Like, don't you think about touching my cousin."

Funny," I repeated, the burn spreading to my cheeks.

"It was funny, wasn't it, Spence?" Pax said over my head. I was flushed, my stomach turning somersaults at their touches. Pax was squeezing my hip, his large hand swallowing the slight curve. Spence was caressing the back of my neck now, rubbing the skin with his thumb. "Almost like he wanted her for himself."

"Nah." I shook my head quickly, trying to laugh it off. "I'm not his type. And we're cousins."

"Yeah, too bad about the whole cousin thing." Spence gave me a wide, white smile. "But you should make the most of Will liking you, beautiful. Most girls would do anything for that."

I flushed hotter. Will had said the same thing to me, back at the beginning of the summer, when he found me soaking in his parents' huge marble bathtub. Before the night in the woods, when things changed. You should make the most of it, Andie, he'd smiled, as he pulled his shirt off. Most girls would take advantage.

"Really, no. It's okay."

"All right, then, now that he's not here, giving us the evil eye," Pax murmured, his lips brushing my ear, "why don't we find someplace quieter where we can all talk some more?"

I looked at the empty glass in my hand, sparkling with ice. My body throbbed, and sweat trickled between my breasts. "I should—" go find my friends, I meant to say. "Call Will. All this is reminding me that we need to catch up. I'm sure he'd love to say hi to you guys." I pulled my phone out of my purse.

Fingers left my neck. A palm released my hip. "It's okay, Andrea." Spence held up his hands and gave me an ingratiating smile. "We just saw him last weekend."

"It's been fun." Pax bent to kiss my cheek again, then straightened at a warning look from Spence. "Have a nice chat with your cousin. Be good, now."

When they strolled toward the bar, clearing the space around me, I saw Meg and Emily eyeing me from their barstools, radiating curiosity and probably wondering if they could get a free drink out of Spence and Pax too. Signaling that I was leaving, I set down the glass and stepped outside.

The cool early fall air was a welcome relief. It felt good to walk the busy sidewalks alone. But as I paced down block after block, my feet took me past the plaza where I'd played silent games of chess over the summer — first with whoever came by, then with Will when I started teaching him.

Until the end of the summer, I'd always won. Even when his knee against mine made me dizzy. I'd been playing a lot longer. The day before I left my aunt and uncle's house and moved in with Meg and Emily, Will had won his first game.

Three blocks away, I passed the alley he'd coaxed me into with soft, dirty whispers after he'd won. He'd teased me until I trembled under his hands and begged for privacy. Then he'd hailed us a cab to a hotel, where he paid for a room with a casualness I couldn't fathom.

"Remember when you told me you'd never felt champagne on your naked body, baby?" he'd whispered in the elevator. "Want to find out how that feels?"

That had been two weeks ago. It felt like two years. My phone was still in my hand, my fingers tapping until Will's number appeared on the screen.

I hadn't meant to call. I shouldn't call. The threat had gotten rid of Spence and Pax and an uncomfortable situation that had left my crotch throbbing and shamefully wet. I ran a hand through my sticky hair, twisting the russet waves over one bare freckled shoulder.

Will was living it up in his senior year at college. My own graduation last May felt like a lifetime ago. The summer had been unreal, my aunt and uncle's house a beautiful place where I never fit in.

But these past two weeks, after long days at work, in the 4th floor walkup I shared with Meg and Emily, I'd tossed and turned in bed, hearing whispers in the dark. My hand had slipped between my legs, remembering Will there so many times.

I'd gotten used to sharing a bed with Will every night, even craved it. He'd gotten used to how much I fidgeted. The first few times, there were still signs of the spoiled boy who always got his way. He'd tried to order me to stop moving, lie still, just go to sleep already. But sometimes I woke in the middle of the night, sweating in his arms, confessing that I felt at home nowhere and saw the future as one big question mark. I could see him working to understand, curious and touching my bare waist with awkward sympathy. As the summer went on, Will got better at saying the right things. It's okay, Andie. Everything will be fine. You'll do great. You don't need to worry. He'd stroke my hair and rub my naked back until my eyes drifted closed.

My bed felt very empty in my new apartment.

Call me, he'd whispered, that last night outside when we'd said our goodbyes. Not an order, but a plea. And a message that he'd leave it up to me.

My finger tapped the screen.

One ring, two...

The phone picked up.

"Andie." Will's voice tightened my body. "I was wondering about you." Shouts and loud music crowded the background on his end. He must be at a party, back at college.

"You thought I wouldn't call?"

"I wasn't sure." With all the sound bouncing around, Will's voice managed to be low and intimate. The noise in the background faded.

"Just wanted to hear your voice," I murmured. People passed me on the sidewalk, their energy crackling in the evening air, but I barely noticed.

"Hmm. I like hearing your voice too, sweet cousin." I clenched my thighs against a sudden trickle of juices. "Especially when you're saying my name."

"Will—" I breathed. Raking a hand through my damp red waves, I leaned against a building, the bricks rough on my back. My nipples throbbed, aching with need. My bare arms tingled, sensitive to every waft of city air.

"Just like that, Andie." Closing my eyes, I let Will's teasing voice wash over me. Sweat dripped between my breasts. My panties were already soaked. "I've thought about you whispering my name like that since I went back to school."

"Bad idea." I gripped my hair, trying to come back to sanity. "You should focus on studying. Though it's not like you need to."

A pause. Then Will chuckled softly. "What about you, sweet girl? Working hard in the city?"

My eyes opened. Staring at the storefront across the street, I blew out air. "Yeah. Yeah, I am. I've gotten more responsibilities since the summer. It's good. I'm just trying to forget I'm there because of your dad."

"Who cares about that?" Will's voice was sharper, more serious now. "You're the one doing the work. No one's going to look at you and think you're only there because of Richard."

I blinked. "You mean, not like you."

Silence. Then Will's voice dropped to a low murmur again, caressing my ear. "What are you wearing, Andie?"

I couldn't fight the tide of desire that rippled my skin. The solid wall behind me was the only thing keeping me from puddling on the sidewalk. "I'm wearing a white dress."

"The one you had on at that party, at the beginning of the summer." It wasn't a question. I only owned so many dresses.

"Yes." My heartbeat sped up. I looked down at the white eyelet, the snug bodice hugging my braless breasts, and felt Will's hands there. "I should have known you'd remember. You pay more attention to clothes than anyone I know."

Soft laugh. "I pay more attention to you."

A shudder ran through my body. I looked up to see a couple of guys staring at me from across the street. Quickly, I started walking again, picking up the pace.

"Then why don't you?" I asked huskily. "Right now?"

"You want me to, sweet baby? You want me to see you in your pretty little white dress? You want me to take it off?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Then ask me."

A flush ran down my body. A subway station loomed ahead. Once Will had stopped pushing over the summer, I'd learned a lot about asking. So had he.

"I'm walking," I hissed. The streetlights blurred in front of me. "I'm out in the city."

"Okay." I could see his bright smile. "Never mind. Glad work's going well."

I sucked in a breath. "Take my dress off, Will," I whispered.

"That's my girl," he whispered back. As sure as his low voice was, there was a definite undertone of relief. "Right on the sidewalk, where everyone can see you."

"Will!" I gasped. I could feel it, his fingers slipping straps off my freckled shoulders, unzipping the back, letting white cotton slide down my skin. Prickles shot through my body as people pulsed around me on the sidewalk.

"Don't worry, Andie," he murmured. His voice, already intimate, was dropping to the lulling murmur that had swept me into a daze over the summer. "No one else can touch you. Just me. And I'm going to touch you in front of everybody. Do you like it when I play with your nipples?"

"Yes," I breathed. Traffic streamed down the street, headlights and taillights lengthening to streaks in front of me. Heat gathered between my legs, soaking my panties with cream.

"Do you like everyone seeing my hands on your naked body?"

Oh God. Embarrassment fought with arousal. "Yes," I panted.

"Do you like everyone knowing about us?"

My body tightened. Desire shot straight between my legs. "Will, they can't— No one can know about us," I breathed into the phone.

"But everybody's going to know." Will's voice caressed me, flowing over my breasts and stomach, slipping between my legs to tease my throbbing pussy through saturated panties. "Everybody's going to know about us, Andie, when I fuck you on the sidewalk. I'm behind you, feeling you all over your sweet little curves. Everyone's watching as I bend you over. Everyone's watching you take your cousin's cock into your tight, wet pussy."

"Will," I gasped.

"It feels big, doesn't it?" he whispered. "Little slut. Everyone knows it when you come all over me. You just can't help yourself. They can't wait for me to shoot inside you. Do you like that, baby girl?"

"Yes." The word dropped from my lips. I was shaking with excitement, past caring what anyone around me thought or whether I should even be talking to my cousin. "Do you like hearing me say yes?"

For a second, I just heard heavy breathing.

"Fuck, Andie." Will groaned softly.

"I need to see you," I pleaded, giving in.

"Where?"

An hour later, the gleam of a silver SUV flashed on my block, parking down the street from my apartment. A tall, lean figure jumped out. We met on the sidewalk in a sudden hard hug.

I barely registered the clean scent of Will's cologne, the softness of his unzipped leather jacket against my bare arms and shoulders, his hand sliding up into my thick hair. His muscled arms were tight around me. I buried my face in his chest, breathing against his fine-knit sweater, then stepped back. Will held me a second longer before he let go. Our hands met, fingers twining together, and I didn't know if this was a good idea.

"This way," I panted, dragging him toward my apartment building.

Inside, we stumbled up the three flights of stairs. I fumbled in my purse one-handed. Will's thumb stroked my other palm, making my head swim, until my fingers closed on the key and I unlocked the door.

"Here." I turned on the light. "My new place."

Clear green eyes flicked around the apartment in growing shock. As his hand tightened on mine, Will took in the narrow front hall, the exposed pipes in the bathroom, the charming window view of a brick wall, and the second-hand table wedged in a corner of the kitchen, barely big enough for three mismatched chairs.

I had to laugh. "Trust me, I was lucky to get this."

"How can you stand living here, Andie?" Will stared at me in horrified seriousness. "I'll get you someplace better."

I tugged him into my tiny bedroom, closed the door, and flipped the light switch. Will's wordless gaze traveled over the patchwork quilt on the bed, the books overflowing the shelves, the plants lining the windowsill, and the cheap art posters tacked to the walls.

"This is home." I whispered in his ear. "More than anyplace else right now."

"Okay." Will's lips twisted in a crooked smile.

He turned, crowding me against the wall. Our fingers were still laced together. When he leaned down, his mouth ready for a kiss, I put a hand on his firm chest.

"Will, if you've told anyone about us—" I began. Then I sucked in my breath. My cousin was running a finger inside the neckline of my dress now, stroking the tops of my breasts where they began to swell out. I couldn't help arching my back, seeking more touch. "Be honest."

"I'm always honest with you." Will's hand closed over my breast, cupping the small mound through my dress. Smoky green eyes watched my reaction. His free thumb stroked my wrist. "No, Andie. I haven't told anyone. I'm not going to." My head swam, and I squeezed his hand. My other hand found his waist, pulling him closer. Just a little.

"Good." I tried to breathe normally, gripping Will's hand as his fingers grazed my breast again.

"Why?" he murmured in my ear. "What are you so worried about, sweet girl?" A thumb stroked my nipple into aching hardness. I bit back a gasp.

"I ran into your friends at some fancy bar tonight," I said quickly. "Spence and Pax."

"Really." Will's eyebrows lifted. His other hand let mine go, moving to my breast. Both hands cupped the small mounds now, expertly stroking. "Did they give you a hard time?"

"They were themselves."

When he pinched my nipples suddenly, I clutched his waist, running my palms up his chest. There were too many layers in the way: leather jacket, cashmere sweater, collared shirt, undershirt... I squeezed his shoulders, firm and muscled through the leather, and moaned softly at the sensation of tender buds being rolled between my cousin's fingers.

"Because if anyone gives you a hard time, Andie—" Will's breath was warm against my ear again — "about anything at all, tell me."

Impulsively, I started to giggle. No matter how much influence Will or his parents had, or thought they had, no one could be that powerful. His hands on my breasts were ticklish and tingling. Nerves made my body hum. My own hands couldn't stop roaming over his chest and arms now, gripping his back when he gave my nipple another firm pinch.

"Okay, then maybe you can do something about the person who pushed me on the subway to get a seat." I tugged his crisp button-down and clean white undershirt out of his pants. My hands slid to the spot on Will's hard stomach where he was most ticklish. He writhed, laughing too, and grabbed my wrists. "Or my manager, who wants everything done yesterday."

"You'd be surprised." He kissed my ear. His warm breath sent a shudder through me. My laughter died away.

When I moaned, pulling my wrists free of his grasp to squeeze his waist, sure fingers worked the straps of my dress over my shoulders. My breasts tingled, still feeling strokes and pinches. The cool scrape of metal made me shiver as he unzipped the back of my dress. Thumbs hooked into my sopping panties, sliding the thin material over my slender hips.

"Fuck," he whispered, staring at the sprinkling of freckles on my creamy skin, the slopes of my breasts capped with little pink buds, and the fluff of copper curls between my legs. My nipples, already hard, puckered even more under his gaze. I gripped his firm waist to stay upright. "I didn't know if you'd call, Andie."

"I didn't know either," I breathed. "I wasn't sure."

I still wasn't. But as hot lips closed on my neck, my hands found the hard bulge in his pants, drawn like a magnet.

I'd touched Will so many times over the summer. Stroked his shaft, taken him in my mouth, caressed his balls and moaned with him when he flooded my tongue with cum. But here in my city bedroom, everything I owned around us, miles away from my aunt and uncle's luxurious house, it felt like the first time. It shocked me all over again.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds