• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Neighbors

The Neighbors

12

After years of building my credit and saving money, I was finally able to buy my first home in a brand new subdivision called Shady Oaks. It was so new, in fact, that I had bought the first house in the entire subdivision. It was a bold move, but the area was up and coming and this was going to be a long-term investment for me. At only 22, it was a big step toward independence for me.

The house was modest in size, a simple two story home with four bedrooms and 3 baths. I planned to repurpose one of the upstairs rooms for my own personal office, since I worked from home as a database administrator for a Fortune 500 company. Watching the house be built was thrilling for me.

Not long after the foundation of my home was built, the lot next to me started clearing. It looked like I would soon have a neighbor. They picked a good lot. Our lots were two of the biggest available and both backed up to woods that would never be cleared. Neither of our lots would ever have neighbors in our backyards.

After a few months, I was finally able to move into my first home. I watched with anticipation as the house next to me neared completion. Despite keeping a close eye on it, I never saw the future homeowner until the house was completed.

On a Saturday morning, I heard the loud beeping of a moving truck next door. Anxious to meet my new neighbor, I quickly threw some jeans on and went outside to see if I could help.

As soon as I got outside, I saw her. She was valiantly trying to lift a couch out of the back of the U-haul, but was struggling to do so. Her dark, red hair was pulled through the back of the ratty, blue baseball cap she had on. She had very short jean shorts on that showed off her toned legs along with a loose white tank top that showed she had quite the pair up top. She couldn't have been any taller than 5'2" and was thin, but looked athletic.

Her eyes were green and her skin was nicely tanned. She had thick, beautiful lips that - when she smiled - formed the most adorable dimples on each side. Despite her sweaty and unkempt look, she was absolutely gorgeous.

I ran over to quickly introduce myself and offer my help.

"Hi there. Do you need some help?" I asked.

She looked over at me and gave me the most warming smile that quietly said "thank god."

"Some help would be awesome! What's your name neighbor?" she responded.

"I'm Jon, and you are?" I replied.

"I'm Cindy and this is my friend Darci," she said, right before another girl appeared from inside of the U-haul truck.

Unlike Cindy, Darci was not small or lithe. She had to be at least 5'9" with long legs and a built physique. Her blonde hair was cut short, hanging down just past her jawline. She was wearing jeans which hugged tightly to her thick, muscular legs. Her pink t-shirt was also rather tight, showcasing two monstrous mounds that ached to burst through the thin cloth. She was pretty as well, with thinner pink lips and high cheekbones. Unlike Cindy, her skin was white and in need of a tan. Darci looked like she was more than capable of moving the furniture by herself.

"Hi Jon. I could certainly use the help of a strong guy like you," Darci said, winking at me as she said it.

I enjoyed the compliment, but it was probably due more to the comparison against Cindy than my own stature. I'm only 5'10", though I work out and keep in shape despite my admittedly stationary occupation.

"I don't know about strong, but I'll do what I can," I responded playfully.

With that, Cindy moved aside and Darci and I moved the couch into their living room. Before I knew it, I had been recruited to help Darci move the furniture in while Cindy moved onto unpacking their numerous boxes. After an hour or two, Darci and I had moved most of the furniture and boxes in and we were both physically spent.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate the help! If you hadn't come along Jon, Cindy and I would still be moving that couch!" Darci said as we both collapsed onto the couch in exhaustion.

"I heard that!" we heard Cindy yelp from the kitchen one room over.

Cindy walked into the room with three opened beers in her hands. She handed one to Darci and me then collapsed on the couch between us.

"It's good to know we have a strong man next door, isn't it Darci?" Cindy poked at her friend playfully.

"It is, and he's handsome too," she added, which made me blush.

"He is. I could eat him up!" Cindy said, before puckering her lips into a kiss and winking at me.

Despite her sweaty and disheveled appearance, the look Cindy gave me turned me on instantly. The only thing I could think to say was, "I'm glad I could give you guys a hand. I'm also glad to finally have some neighbors!"

Between the new house and these new neighbors, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Cindy and Darci were sweet and incredibly hot, and I had already fallen into their good graces. Once I told them I was an "IT guy," they couldn't find enough things for me to help them with over the next few days. Whether it was setting up their internet and wifi or getting their entertainment center setup, the first call they made was to me.

I didn't mind in the least, though. They always had cold beers ready to thank me, and both women treated me like a king when I came over. Cindy was also drop-dead gorgeous when she cleaned up, while Darci had that "farmer's girl" look to her.

There was a catch, though. Cindy and Darci were more than just friends. They never came right out and said it, but I could see it in their interactions. I didn't know if they were intentionally hiding it or not, so I decided to not press the issue. Plus, the thought of these two heavy chested girls together was a fantasy I did not want to disrupt.

Once the "IT guy" calls settled down, we got into a rhythm as neighbors. It was a good thing, too, since most of the new houses in our neighborhood were being built further down the street. It would be well over a year before another house was built within 100 yards of us.

The girls would invite me over periodically for dinner and I would cook for them about once a week. We'd occasionally retreat to one of our homes for a movie and drinks and just generally enjoy hanging out. Once I shared with them the details of my painful breakup with my last girlfriend, they made it their mission to find me "the right girl."

The girls and I had become fast friends, and I was grateful to have them as neighbors. It certainly didn't hurt that they were both beautiful, but our connection began to run deeper. Over time, Cindy shared some of her awful dating stories, including one guy who "couldn't appreciate her for who she was" and took to beating her regularly. I wouldn't fully understand that statement until later, though.

Darci generally stayed away from dating, though her last boyfriend was also a bit of a jerk. He was never physically abusive, choosing instead to mentally torment Darci, making fun of her tall and athletic nature. Getting to know her made this seem ridiculous to me, given how soft-hearted and kind she was.

Over the next few months, my friendship with both of them deepened. They tried hooking me up with girls here and there, but the two or three dates I went on never seemed to pan out. They called me picky, but the reality was I just hadn't found the right girl for me.

Cindy and Darci never actually confirmed that they were an item, though. Neither of them was dating and they both spoke of the guys they had dated before. Still, I was positive that they had a deeper relationship even if they didn't come right out and say it.

As the colder weather came to an end, my relationship with Cindy and Darci would take a turn in an unexpected but exciting direction.

While working in my office one afternoon, I stood up to take a break from my long session sitting at the computer. As I stretched, I looked through the window that faced my back yard. I glanced over to the left to see Darci lying on a poolside recliner in a skimpy, blue two-piece bikini. It looked like she was finally going to work on that tan.

The girls had recently put up a fence around their backyard, so I'm sure Darci wasn't expecting any prying eyes. I felt somewhat guilty, but could not take my eyes off that body. Her breasts were even more impressive with less clothing on them. They were easily DD-cup, maybe even larger. I took a moment to take in the sight of her laying there, completely unaware that I was watching.

A minute later, I saw Cindy come out the back door with her own folded up recliner. She was wearing a skimpy, pink two-piece bikini as well, and she plopped her recliner right next to Darci's. She laid down as well, and boy did her breasts also look amazing. They weren't as large as Darci's, but they were probably somewhere between a C or D cup in size.

My short break turned into an extended one as I watched them for the next few minutes. Cindy grabbed a bottle of some sunscreen and started rubbing it all over her body. Watching her hands work all over her flesh was sensational. Then, after Darci said something to her, Cindy began rubbing the lotion all over Darci's body as well.

I felt myself go light-headed watching Cindy work the lotion into Darci's flesh, massaging her hands back and forth on her arms, legs and waist. I nearly passed out when Cindy's hands worked all over Darci's ample breasts, massaging the lotion deeply into her skin.

I watched over the next few minutes as Darci turned over and allowed Cindy to work the lotion into her entire backside. Darci also had a nice butt. It wasn't very thick, but it was toned and firm. Cindy worked the lotion deeply into her cheeks, spending a considerable amount of time doing so.

Darci repaid the favor, as Cindy flipped onto her chest and Darci worked the lotion deeply into her back. Cindy had an amazing butt - large and heart shaped, and her bikini did very little to hide the entirety of it. Darci also seemed to enjoy working the lotion into Cindy's skin, spending a good amount of time working it deeply into her butt cheeks.

By the time they finished, I was hard as a rock. Watching their hands work on each other's incredible bodies was almost more than I could take. This would be a recurring theme over the next few days until the day that things escalated even further.

Caught in the act -------- Not more than 3 or 4 days after watching Cindy and Darci in their backyard for the first time, I was again wrapping up a long session of sitting at my desk. When I looked out the window, I could see that the girls were already out in their same bikini's again. I took a minute to admire their bodies, when things took an unexpected turn.

While I was watching them, Cindy sat up and began rubbing her hand on Darci's body. Darci seemed to be enjoying it, pulling one of Cindy's hands up to her breast. Cindy began grabbing and massaging it, then pulled it out from the bikini to begin sucking on the nipple! Within moments, Cindy took Darci's top off completely, revealing her massive, perfect breasts.

Cindy had now moved to sucking on each nipple while massaging the flesh with her hands. The nature of their relationship was obvious now, and I was enjoying watching the revelation.

What happened next blew my mind.

Cindy's body began working down toward Darci's waist. Cindy pulled the bikini bottoms off of Darci's legs, revealing a thick, long, pink cock!

Darci had a cock!

Cindy began working her mouth all over Darci's rigid, cock. She began stroking her while licking up and down her shaft and occasionally placing the head into her mouth. She took time to suck on her balls, which were also rather large, while simultaneously stroking her hands vigorously up and down the long shaft.

I couldn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off of them either. This was easily one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

In a moment, Cindy pulled away from Darci's massive cock and moved into place to sit on it. Keeping her bikini bottom on but pulling it to the side, Cindy slowly lowered the massive cock inside her body. When Darci's cock had fully inserted inside of her, Cindy pulled her bikini top off as well. Her large breasts burst forward into Darci's waiting hands. Darci massaged them, as Cindy began to move up and down on Darci's cock.

I continued watching, my own 6 inches fully erect inside my pants and screaming to be let free. I stood, frozen, watching as the two bodies below continued to writhe and twist with sexual release until in an instant, I saw Darci's body begin to twitch as she had clearly reached a fever pitched orgasm. Cindy leaned forward to kiss her lover on the lips, Darci's expended but still erect cock springing free as she did.

Then it happened. Unable to draw my eyes away, I watched as Cindy turned her head towards the sky in my direction. In a fateful moment, our eyes met and Cindy's mouth made a very expressive "oh" shape. Time moved slowly as I scrambled to move away from the window, stumbling around my office as if to prove I was never there watching to begin with.

The damage was done, though. Cindy had caught me staring at them and I felt so embarrassed in that moment. The girls and I were supposed to go out for dinner later that week. Now, I wasn't even sure how I was going to face them.

Additionally, the image of Darci with a massive cock was stuck in my mind. I couldn't stop seeing it, and everytime I thought of it my cock stiffened in complete approval. What in the world was happening to me?

Over the next couple of days, I completely avoided the girls. Thankfully, they didn't make any attempts to contact me either. What I saw - and my response to it - was confusing enough without trying to explain my voyeuristic actions to them.

For the next couple nights, my dreams only deepened the confusion. On the first night, I dreamt of Darci and her huge cock. In the dream, I was giving her head and enjoying every minute of it. When I awoke, my sheets were stiff from the buckets of cum I shot out during the dream. Dear god, it was like I was in high school again.

The second night, my dreams got even more intense. In that dream, not only did Darci have a cock but Cindy did as well. The dream was so vivid that it felt like reality. Darci had her massive cock shoved into my mouth, while Cindy was fucking me with hers! I had never had a dream like this before, yet when I awoke in the morning, my cock was painfully stiff - an indication that the dreams conveyed a sexual desire I never knew I had.

Daytime wasn't any better, unfortunately. My mind constantly wandered those days, as I day-dreamed about my two beautiful neighbors. Every time I pushed away from my desk, all I could see was Darci and Cindy going at it in the yard below. I couldn't even bring myself to look out the window again, even though I knew there was no chance they'd be out there.

As the end of the week rolled around, I was exhausted from the lack of restful sleep and a mind that would not stop racing. It was Friday - the day the girls and I were supposed to go out together for dinner. I hadn't talked to them in three days and I felt incredibly guilty about it. As much as I enjoyed the ad-hoc porn performance, I valued their friendship even more.

Thankfully, the girls had had enough of the silence, and they took the initiative to break it.

Opening the door --------

It was right around lunch time when I heard the bell at the front door. I had a suspicion it was them, but I took my time going to find out. That did not sit well with them.

"Open the damn door, you big dummy!" I heard Cindy yell from outside.

I finally made my way to the door and slowly swung it open.

"Look Darci, he lives! Isn't that peachy," Cindy said sarcastically, as she and Darci pushed their way into my house.

"Come in," I said quietly, even though they had both passed me on the way to the couch in the living room.

"Before we go out tonight, we need to talk about what you saw a few days ago," Darci said calmly, with a wound up Cindy sitting next to her. I took a seat in the chair facing the couch, ready to take my lashes.

"You may have noticed that I have some extra bits and pieces when you saw us fucking. We were going to tell you about us tonight, actually. I guess that conversation doesn't need to happen now," Darci continued.

"The thing is, girls like us have to be very careful about who we let into our lives. Being transgender means that a large portion of the population is willing to strike out at you for being who you are, and sometimes that means physical violence too," Darci said.

My mind raced. Did she just say "girls like us?" Did that mean that Cindy also had a cock?

"We really like you Jon. You're a good guy. But, we need to know if you're cool with who we are or if it's going to be an issue?" Cindy chimed in.

"So, uh, are you two dating?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth for some strange reason.

"That's your first response?" Darci said, a puzzled look on her face.

"I'm sorry. Look, I'll be honest. The last few days have been hell for me. Seeing you two made me feel embarrassed, but it also caused deeper questions about myself that I wasn't ready for. But to answer your question, no, it's not going to be an issue at all. I still love both of you and I hope you can forgive me for what I did," I finally responded.

With that, Cindy got up and sat in my lap. She gave me a big hug around my neck and a kiss on the cheek. I hugged her back, glad that two good friends were clearly still that.

"Did you enjoy the show at least?" Cindy asked playfully.

"I'll be honest, I haven't been able to think about anything else all week," I responded.

"Well, well, well. Looks like Johnny boy here loves him some tranny porn!" Darci said jokingly.

"Just to be clear - Cindy, are you transgender as well?" I asked, pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"Yup. Sure am, and my cock is just as big as hers!" Cindy said, raising her middle finger on her right hand as if to represent the considerable size of her cock.

"To answer your other question, Jon, Cindy and I are not necessarily an 'item' so to say. We just get frisky occasionally, since finding a good man is really hard these days," Darci added.

Again, my mind raced at everything I had heard. These two beautiful women were transsexuals. With big cocks. The more I thought about it, the harder my cock became, which was awkward with Cindy still sitting in my lap.

"Oh look Darci, someone is losing the blood to his head!" Cindy said, feeling my erection growing in my pants.

Playfully, Cindy grabbed both of my cheeks in her hands and planted a kiss on my lips. She tasted like honey and apples and even though the kiss was playful, it sent my heart racing.

"You're so cute. Maybe we'll do something about that hard-on of yours later. For now, though, the two of us have to get back to our house and you need to get ready for our dinner tonight. Don't think you're off the hook, buster. In fact, you're buying," Cindy said as she got up off my lap and made her way to the door.

As I walked them to the door, Darci walked over and gave me a hug as well. She pulled me in tightly, enough so to shorten my breath. She whispered into my ear, "I'm so glad you're ok with us. We didn't want to lose you."

"Me either," I responded softly.

With that, they were out the door and my mind finally felt at ease. Knowing the truth was incredibly freeing and I felt like I was even closer to Cindy and Darci than before. They had trusted me with their secret, and it didn't faze me in the slightest. In fact, if anything, it had awakened me to desires that I didn't know I had.

The Dinner Date --------

Dinner that night was fantastic. The girls and I had a great time on the town. We talked for hours, with Cindy and Darci both sharing their backstories with me. Darci's parents always knew she was different, but their religious upbringing made it impossible to "accept" her for who she was. She moved out at age 18 and began her transition, earning money in various ways to pay for the different surgeries she'd had over the last few years. Amazingly, she was still only 23 years old.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Neighbors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds