• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Caught My Wife Cheating

I Caught My Wife Cheating

I returned from a month-long business trip a week early. The customer was ecstatic with the early go-live schedule, and my bosses were so happy that the customer so impressed with the implementation of our product that they had given me the extra week off. In the rush to get back home, I had forgotten my cell phone in the hotel, so I couldn't call my wife to let her know I was on my way home early, which was fine, since I wanted to surprise her anyway. I had decided that we could take the week as a spur-of-the-moment vacation.

I got to my house around 9 pm. As I walked in the door, I found something very odd. My wife was usually a very tidy person, but I noticed some clothes lying on the floor. I made my way back to our bedroom, concerned that perhaps Karen wasn't feeling well. As I reached for the bedroom door knob, my hand froze. I could hear voiced on the other side.

"Oh, yes!" I could hear Karen moaning. "Pound it in there! Just like that! Give me that big cock!"

For a minute, I was completely confused. Had I entered the wrong house? No, my key opened the front door. Was this someone else? No, I definitely recognized Karen's sultry voice. Then I heard another voice, a man's voice.

"Do you like that cock, baby? I'm getting close; do you want that big load of jizz deep inside your pussy?" I didn't recognize his voice, but I definitely recognized the sound of a man pounding into a woman on a bed, our bed.

I had just the slightest flash of jealousy, but it was immediately replaced with overwhelming lust. My cock was harder than it had been in a long time, as I stood there listening to my wife getting her pussy thrashed, my right hand on the doorknob, the other rubbing my hard dick through my slacks.

"OH, GOD!" I heard both of them yell in unison. I heard grunts of pleasure from both of them, then a couple of seconds later, one of the bodies falling onto the bed. I could envision both of them collapsed next to each other. I still couldn't move. My mind was racing at a thousand miles an hour. How long had this gone on? Was she in love with this guy? Was she leaving me? I had no idea what to think. Then I heard the man talking again.

"Hey, baby. Do you want to move to my place before your loser husband gets back?" My heart just about stopped. Did she really think I was a loser? Was I about to lose my wife to a stranger?

"Sam, this has been fun, but that's all it is. I'm not leaving my husband for you or anyone else." My heart just about leapt up into my throat. Relief flooded over me.

"Why would you want to stay with such a worthless asshole? He can't even keep you satisfied in bed. I could keep you satisfied." His guy was just about to get on my nerves. I started to lean into the door, to walk in and confront him, when my wife piped up.

"Sam, trust me on this. It would take years of work for you to be half the man that Mike is. This has been fun, but it only happened because I was so horny because I missed him so much. Don't think that this is going to be a regular thing." Wow! My wife really cut this guy to the bone. A smile of pride at how my wife took this guy down a notch started to spread across my face.

"You little cock tease bitch!" Sam yelled. "If your husband was here, I'd show you both what a little bitch he is, you fucking cunt!" Just as I opened the door to intervene, I heard a resounding "WHACK!" as a flat hand met flesh, and hear Karen cry out in pain. As I walked into the room, I saw Karen bouncing off the mattress, as Sam pulled his hand back for another strike, this time closed fisted. As his body shifted to deliver the strike, I caught his right arm with my left hand. Instead of his fist moving toward my wife's face, his whole body swung around to face me. As it did, I reach up with my right hand and grabbed his throat, walked him back two paces and slammed him against the wall. My narrow eyes, filled with fiery rage, met his, wide with fear. We stared at each other for about 3 or 4 seconds, with me contemplating just how badly I wanted to beat the shit out of this guy. Then I felt a warm stream running down my leg. I glanced down just in time to see the last of Sam's piss dribbling out of his shrunken dick to land on his own foot. Disgusted, I let go of his throat, grabbed him by the ear, and practically dragged him to the front door. I yanked open the door, and pitched him out onto the front lawn, his body skittering in the wet grass. He cowered on the ground, staring into my eyes, still filled with rage and disgust.

"What about my clothes!" He whined.

"Buy some new ones!" I growled, slamming the door. Somehow, I didn't think that Sam would give us any more trouble tonight.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I could hear Karen sobbing into her pillow. She had scooted up to lay on her side of the bed, lay on her side facing away from me, her shoulders shuttering as she sobbed. A newfound rage grabbed my stomach and I found myself torn between comforting her and going out and beating the crap out of Sam again. Of course, my wife won. She always does. I would do anything for her, I love her so much. Plus, I was still not sure what was going on, if she was badly hurt or if she was thinking about leaving me, which terrified me down to my bones.

I lay down behind her, my hand gently resting on her shivering shoulder. "Karen, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She didn't move, she just sobbed even harder. "Baby, are you hurt?" I asked again, starting to get worried that Sam had really hurt her.

As I pulled slightly at her shoulder to turn her over, she flung herself at me, wrapping her arm around my chest, burying her face in my shoulder. "Please don't leave me!" She sobbed. "I'm so sorry! I love you so much! Please don't leave me!" She wailed, her whole body shaking.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm not going anywhere." I softly whispered, hugging her close. We laid like that for probably 10 or 15 minutes, with Karen softly pleading for me to stay, and me whispering to her that she had nothing to worry about.

She finally lifted her head, looking me in the eye. "What? You won't leave me?" Hope crossed her face. "I promise I'll never do it again. I was just so lonely with you gone so long. But it doesn't matter how long you are gone again, I'll never be unfaithful again, I promise!" She moved up to hug me, cheek to cheek. I nuzzled into her neck, feeling the blood in my veins starting to boil with lust. I started kissing her neck, moving up to just below her ear. Karen started to moan softly, and I could feel her heartbeat and breath start to quicken. I moved to kiss her cheek, tasting the salt of her drying tears, and then she pulled back slightly, so that we could kiss. The passion was incredible. I had to have this woman right now. I rolled her over onto her back, stripping off my shirt and kicking off my shoes. I kissing back down her neck to her beautiful heaving breasts, moving slowly from one breast to the other, licking all around the nipple until finally sucking on each in turn causing Karen to gasp in ecstasy.

I slowly moved down her body, kissing and licking her sternum, then her soft, tight belly, down to the full, lush public hair that marked the top of her womanhood. The smell of sex was almost overpowering, and my hard-on throbbed painfully in my slacks. I stripped off my slacks and underwear as I kissed down the outside of her thigh. As I got to her knee and started to move back up the inside of her silky thigh, I was able to remove my socks. I didn't know if the sweat I could taste on the inside of her thighs was hers or his, and, at that point, didn't really care. As I moved up to her crotch, I softly rubbed my face over her bush, breathing in deeply through my nose. The smell of their cum mixed together just about caused me to blow my load right then and there.

Just as I did this, Karen suddenly gasped, her head popping up off the bed, and her hands grabbed my head. "Oh, my god!" She practically shouted. "I'm not clean! I have to go wash up before you do that!"

Before she could move, I planted my face firmly over her pussy, shoving my tongue as deep into her hole as I could get it. Karen arched her back, practically launching herself off the bed, grinding her sweaty, cum-soaked pussy into my face. I was rewarded with a huge glob of Sam's jizz that almost shooting right down my throat. As I worked my tongue around, up and down Karen's snatch, from her taint up to her clit, sucking on that for a second and then working my way back down again, more and more of Sam's hot cum rolled out of Karen's swollen, red pussy and I licked up every drop. Eventually, I worked my way back down to her beautiful asshole, tasting Sam's spunk, even that far down. I was thoroughly cleaning her entire crotch of Sam's influence.

Karen was bucking and writhing, fucking my face hard with her pussy, holding the back of my head with both hands, screaming that she was cumming over and over again. Her whole body was shaking like I had never experienced before. After about 10 minutes of this, I finally released my grip of her hips, slid my body up hers, and slammed my throbbing dick into her hole. As I did, Karen's eye snapped open as wide as I had ever seen. She starred into my eyes, the lust on her face clearly obvious. She grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and my arm with the other. As I pounded my cock into her pussy, she bucked up, riding me as hard from under me as I did from on top of her. It didn't take long for me to unload into her, but it felt like I came for a full minute. My cock was throbbing, almost painfully, shooting rope after rope of hot, sticky jizz deep into my wife's pussy, a pussy that had just been violated by another man, less than an hour before. As I blasted my semen deep inside Karen, she screamed out again, this time a little hoarse, and her whole body spasmed, waves of orgasm shooting through both of us like bolts of electricity.

Karen wrapped her whole body around me, holding me tightly for several minutes. After she finally relaxed and I was able to roll off her, we lay there for about 15 minutes while we both caught our breath. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I got back to the bed, Karen had rolled over so she was facing away from me. I laid back down, snuggling up to her back, spooning her. I realized she had started crying again. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked softly.

It took a while for her to react, but when she did, she rolled over, forcing me on my back, and snuggled up against my side. "I love you so much." She whispered. We eventually fell asleep like that.

...

When I woke up the next morning, Karen wasn't in bed. I looked at the clock and realized that I had slept for about 10 hours. I guess the stress of the trip and the emotional roller-coaster of the night before had really worn me out. I put on my robe and went out to the front room. I saw a large box on the dining room table and could hear rustling in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, just as Karen turned around with a plate in her hand. She had made me breakfast, eggs benedict, my favorite.

"What's in the box?" I asked.

"That drone you wanted. I got it this morning while you were sleeping."

"What?" I was shocked. "Babe, that thing is almost two thousand dollars. We were going to wait until after we got your new car!" I had wanted a drone that I could use for surveying, scoping out hiking areas and taking high quality nature photos. This model had great controllability, very good camera, and a very long range. Karen was driving the same car she had when we met. It was over 15 years old and was starting to show signs of wear and tear. She really wanted a new car and we had almost saved enough for the one she wanted. We had both been in deep debt when we met and it took a couple of years of hard work to dig ourselves out of those holes. After we were debt free, we decided that we wouldn't buy anything else on credit and we had stuck to that plan. We had saved enough to buy the car that Karen wanted and we had planned on getting it when I got back from my trip. I knew the money for the drone must have come out of that fund.

"Baby, I just wanted to show how much I love you. My car can wait." The guilt was clear on her face, and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Come here, Karen. We need to talk." I said, as I took her hand and led her to the couch. I sat down sideways so I could look directly at Karen. She sat straight with her head bowed down, staring at her hands in her lap. "Karen, you really don't need to worry. Trust me, I'm not going anywhere." I explained.

I could see a tear run down Karen's cheek. "I'm so sorry, Mike. I didn't mean for it to happen. I was just missing you so much and feeling so lonely. I promise it won't happen again. You must think I'm a disgusting slut."

I reached out and wiped the tear off Karen's cheek. "I don't think you're disgusting at all, baby. I love you with all my heart. I can't imagine a thing that you could do that would cause me to leave you."

Karen raised her head and looked me straight in the eye. "But I slept with another man!"

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, and then whispered in her ear, "And I licked his cum out of your pussy." I heard a small gasp as Karen leaned into me. "And then I fucked you with some of his cum still in your pussy." Karen shuttered slightly and then slide closer to me on the couch. I could feel Karen's heartbeat speed up and her breath became shallow and quick. I laid my hand on her thigh and could feel it quivering. I slid my hand up under her skirt and could feel the heat radiating from her beautiful cunt before I even touched it. "Did you like me doing that?" I asked.

"Oh, god yes." She whispered hoarsely. "God, baby, that was so hot! You made me cum so hard I thought I was going to pass out." She said, as one hand reached up to lay on the back of my neck, the other reaching down to grasp my morning hard-on.

We kissed deeply again, savoring each other's tongue. The smell of her wet pussy was driving me crazy. I love the smell of pussy anyway, but the scent coming off of Karen was euphoric. My mind immediately snapped back to last night, the thought of her and Sam's sweat mixed with their cum had me so horny I couldn't even think straight.

She pulled her skirt up and I laid her back on the couch. Her cunt was so sopping wet that I slid my cock into her up to the hilt in one smooth motion. She rocked her hips up so she could take me as deeply as possible. I could feel the head of my cock pushing up against her womb. I slowly slid in and out of her. I was so horny again, I probably could have pounded her and emptied my balls within seconds, but I wanted to take as long as possible. I really loved the feel of Karen's pussy, but this morning it felt even more smooth, even more sensual, even more intimate.

"Oh, Baby, I love how you fuck me." Karen whispered into my ear. "I feel so safe with you. I've never felt so safe with a man before. I want you to cum in me, baby. I love the feel of your cock swell up inside me and feel it throb as you shoot your cum deep inside me. You are the only man I have ever loved. I'll do anything for you. Anything at all." Karen was writhing under me and I could feel her pussy pulsing, practically trying to suck the cum out of my balls. After 5 years of marriage, I had never experienced Karen being so passionate. It was like all her inhibitions had washed away. "Did it turn you on to fuck me after another man had taken me? Did it excite you to lick the cum of another man out of my pussy?" She asked, really getting into it.

With her talking dirty to me like this, I couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh, god, baby! I'm going to fill you with my hot spunk! My balls are boiling and I'm going to empty them into your hot fucking pussy!" I grunted, blasting a load of hot sperm deep inside her belly. Both our bodies spasmed as raging orgasms rocked both of us. It was even more intense, with both of us cumming at exactly the same time.

We laid there with my entire body weight resting on Karen's spent body. I'm quite a bit bigger than Karen, at 6'2" and 240 pounds, and I knew that with as hard as she was breathing, my weight wasn't helping matters. I started to lift my weight off of her, but she wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me where I was. She had told me once that she really liked the feel of my body resting completely on hers right after we made love. I also remembered that she had said she liked me keeping my cock in her as long as possible, as well. I do love a woman that loves cock as much as Karen does!

Finally, after my cock had softened so much that it slid out of Karen's throbbing pussy, I lifted myself off the couch. I hadn't taken a shower yet, and I really needed to take my morning piss. As I stood up, Karen grabbed my hips and pulled me to her face. She took my cock into her mouth, sucking and licking all of our juices off. As her mouth slid off my cock, she turned slightly and reached down, licking my balls clean. As she took my cock back into her mouth, I softly said "baby, I really have to pee." She didn't slow down a bit. She took my cock all the way to the back of her throat and held it there.

Okay, I thought to myself. You asked for it! I released my bladder and felt a stream of piss rush down my cock. Karen didn't even flinch. She opened her throat, as if she were shot gunning a beer, and drank every drop of piss I gave her. When I was done, she started to softly suck my cock again. I was dizzy with ecstasy. I had no idea Karen could be such a dirty whore. Without thinking, I leaned over and kissed her deeply. I could distinctly make out the taste of cum and piss in her mouth as she intertwined her tongue with mine. I finally broke it off, pulling away, and said "Okay, I REALLY need to take a shower now."

I think our lives just got a whole lot more exciting!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Caught My Wife Cheating

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds