• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Just Do It

Just Do It

Richard Ellison wondered if he was too excited for his own good.

The acclaimed commercial director was just minutes away from shooting his first spot for Penny's Panties, the successful ladies' underwear chain. He would be working with Karen Connolly, the Instagram star whose 2 million followers had propelled her to international recognition. Richard was one of those followers, and although he had been in the public eye for a decade, he was still starstruck by the 24-year-old.

When Karen walked onto the set, every male eye--and every female eye as well--was drawn to her attention. Karen stood five-foot-eight, with long curly light-brown hair, sharp blue eyes, a gorgeous tan and a lovely round ass. Richard couldn't stop glancing at her ass, and Karen giggled at the director's attention.

"Sorry," Richard said, catching himself in front of the crew.

"No worries," Karen whispered, coating Richard's ear with her accent, which bore the richness of Esparance, the Western Australian town where she grew up.

"So, you're ready?"

"Sure thing. I know you like to work quickly--hopefully not too quickly," she smiled.

"Uh, you're right. Not too quickly."

Unbeknownst to Richard, Karen also thought he looked attractive. She liked his deep brown eyes, his dark chocolate complexion, his neatly trimmed moustache, his broad shoulders, his tall muscular physique. She glanced down at his crotch and saw that he was already beginning to harden.

"OK," Richard said to the crew as he walked toward the monitors. "Let's make this one good!"

"No worries, Karen replied, "it will be."

"I'm sure," Richard replied, sitting down. As Karen positioned herself in front of the camera, he felt his cock throbbing with urgency.

"And...action!"

Karen dropped her pink silk robe as the camera began to pan slowly up her legs.

"I come from a small town..." Karen said, in a voice soft enough to seduce, yet loud enough to reach the boom microphone above her.

"But I had so many big dreams..." she continued, as the camera now focused on her thighs. As he watched on the monitor, Richard thought to himself that her dreams weren't the only thing that happened to be big.

"And a need to fulfill all of them..." Now, the camera focused on her lush, full, lovely ass, covered in lacy pink panties. .

"My heart told me to do it..." The camera was now aimed at her nude back, as Richard thought of what it must be like to run his fingers through her long hair and kiss her soft shoulders.

Karen turned towards the camera. Her cleft chin, her regal nose, her soft cheeks, her oceanic eyes were so beautiful. Richard was fully aroused now.

"Penny's Panties," Karen declared, crossing her arms in front of her bare breasts. "When your heart tells you to do it."

She paused for a few seconds.

"And...cut!"

Karen sighed with relief as she put her robe back on.

"Great job, great job."

"Thank you!"

Richard gestured for Karen to come over to the monitors, so that she could watch the replay. As the footage flashed before her eyes, she glanced again at Richard's crotch. He was firm as fuck, and Karen briefly thought about what it might to have his black cock thrusting away between her thighs.

"Hey, I have an idea," she whispered.

"What is it?"

She cupped her hand to his ear and passed along her suggestion privately, giving a quick kiss to his earlobe before she pulled away. He wanted to kiss her back, and to fuck her right there on the set, but he was a professional--a very horny professional, of course.

"OK. Take 2!" Richard yelled about 30 minutes later, after the crew had finished setting up. "And...action!"

The camera again captured Karen's falling pink robe, as she recited her lines. When she got to the line about her need to fulfill all of her dreams, she ever-so-slightly raised up her ass and pushed it out; the image of her ass and the sexy small of her back drove Richard insane. He'd beg to have her.

"And...cut!" he yelled at the conclusion of the second take. He desperately wanted to make love to her, to do anything to relieve the sexual ache beneath his waist, but he needed just one more take. Karen winked at him as she watched the replay of the second take. She knew she had him, that his cock was hers for the taking.

"OK. Take 3!" Richard said after another 30 minutes of setting up. "And..action!"

This time, when she said her line about having so many big dreams, she spread her thighs slightly. Richard nearly passed out. It took all his strength to stay focused on the monitor; when she repeated the tagline, he mouthed the words along with her.

For a few seconds, he forgot to yell cut.

"Richard?" she asked, a slight smile on her face.

"Oh, sorry. Cut! That's a wrap."

Karen put her robe back on and walked over to the monitors. Suddenly, she reached underneath her robe and pulled down her panties, playfully tossing them at Richard before blowing him a kiss and returning to her trailer.

Early that evening, he texted her.

"Hey, you were great today. Would you like to grab some dinner?"

A few minutes later, she texted back.

"Is that all you want to grab? ;)"

Richard wasn't sure what to say.

Then, Karen sent another message.

"Just kidding. I'd love to. But you've got to tell me why."

"Why what?"

"Why you want to go out with me tonight, silly."

Richard smiled before responding.

"My heart's telling me to do it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Just Do It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds