• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Seduction Squared Ch. 02

Seduction Squared Ch. 02

1234

My dear readers,

This is totally a fictional story. It would be helpful to read the story series in proper sequence as we have covered the scene and character build up in Chapter-1.

I hope you like the sequel.

And please don't hold back your feedback and comments.

Chapter 2 -- Tracy's turn to take the sleeping pill...

I wasn't expecting Tracy to dive right into insinuating what happened last night, so I was taken aback but I recovered quickly;

"Yeah, those pills are amazing. I guarantee you'll sleep like you're in a coma, but I don't know about a wet dream. Do women get wet dreams?"

She was silent for a moment or two, perhaps trying to decide how best to answer my question. She formed a coy little smirk on her face.

"A girl can only hope, No? Anyway, I hope you're hungry. I prepared breakfast. I hope you'll like my cooking."

"Breakfast is breakfast. What's up your sleeve? Do you have a nice surprise for me to eat?"

"Oh, don't you wish!" she said with a nervous chuckle as she turned to lead me outside to the breakfast table.

She was wearing a pair of loose fitting short shorts and what looked like a cut out baggie sweatshirt that hung just under her boobs. The arms were removed over her shoulders with a deep V-cut towards the bottom, where the sides of her boobs desperately pushed out to be seen. The front was also cut in a deep V where only the bottom of the shirt held it together. It was as if she wasn't wearing a top. Very seductive indeed. I think she purposely dressed to kill.

Her midriff was totally out in the open. If she was standing up and me sitting down, I'm sure I could see the round bottoms of her beautiful breasts.

She walked with a seductive swing on her hips and she knew I was ogling the sight in front of me with a growing erection already.

"It's going to be a long, painful day until it is time for her to take the magic sleeping pill. And then I'll get the score settled-in from last night," I mused to myself.

The carafe was full with beautiful aroma of coffee escaping from the top. Breakfast table was prepared with several dishes, separately containing sliced tomatoes, various kinds of cheeses, black olives, butter, honey, and different kinds of leafy vegetables. And hard boiled eggs.

"Oh wow, you prepared the perfect Mediterranean breakfast. Yummy!" I said with a genuine surprise.

"Well, I meant it when I said I hope you'll like my cooking. The only thing that is cooked here are the hard-boiled eggs. I LOVE eating eggs," she said smacking her lips.

My mind went right back to last night and how she expertly licked my balls. I sat quickly across the table from her to hide my bulge in my shorts. I smiled a weak smile and blushed.

"So, what was your dream like last night?"

"I don't remember a thing. It's really embarrassing to talk about it, really. I woke up all sticky and then I realized I must have had a wet dream." and blushed more.

"You don't remember anything?" she pushed still.

"Nope, not a thing," I managed to reply with a straight face. Oh, how I was going to get even with her tonight!

"How about you? Do you remember all your dreams?" I got right back at her.

"Every little detail," she said with a smile, reaching for the coffee pot. I needed to change the subject. The way the conversation was going, we weren't going to last until the end of the breakfast and screw each other's brains out right out here, on her porch.

"I'm gonna go out for my four-mile run after breakfast. What are your plans for the day?"

"I have freed up my entire week for you guys. I have no plans really. Just hang out I guess. Go in the pool, relax, do my stretching and floor exercises. The usual stuff."

"Alright, that works I guess. When I get back from my run I'll shower and read a book. And when you're done with your exercise we can spend a bit of time chatting and catching up some more over a couple of beers."

"Sounds like a plan," she said with a grin, yesterday's poolside memories flooding her mind. And mine...

We managed to talk about the weather and made small talk. Finding things to talk about was painful in a highly seductive setting. Here I am, sitting across a beautiful, sex crazed woman with barely any clothing on and I am desperately trying to act like there's nothing out of the ordinary.

Talking about the usual stuff helped me get my erection under control. I was half way into my third cup of coffee when I offered to help tidy up the breakfast table.

"No, no, just sit. I'll take care of it," she said as she got up and bent over the table to start gathering the dishes.

I got my first glimpse of her thick nipples when she reached over to my side of the table to pick up my dish and utensils. Her wide cut sweatshirt wasn't hiding anything, really. Her nipples were erect and had a dark pink color. Her areolae were a lighter shade of pink and puffy, almost forming a cone to the base of her nipples. She was obviously aroused, with erect nipples and swollen areolae. I was in heaven, anticipation rising, arousing me all over again.

She took her time gathering the items and bringing them to her side of the table, providing me ample time so stare at her boobs.

She looked down at her chest, smiled and said not a word. She was trying to act normal but there was a slight tremble in her hands that didn't escape my attention.

When she turned to take the first set of items into the kitchen she held her arms close to her boobs, having them push out from the deep V-cut in the front, and again looked at me, trying to make eye contact.

At this point I did not bother removing my eyes from her bulging breasts. If she was showing I was going to get an eyeful. And eyeful I got. When she released her arms from squeezing her boobs in, they came back out on the sides. They were so round and smooth. They had a clearly defined circular crease where they met the space near her armpit. She was driving me wild with her exhibitionism.

She was determined, obviously, not to wait until tonight for my turn to unfold. She was gonna torture me until I gave in, so she could finish what she started last night.

I tried to act normal watching her ass cheeks wiggle as she walked back and forth to the kitchen. I was sure she wasn't wearing any panties either.

When the table was all cleared, she came back with a wet cloth to clean the table, stood next to me, her midriff touching the back of my arm, bent over the table right in front of me and started wiping off.

I had a full view of her boobs, bobbing up and down as she made her sweeps, just inches away from my face. How I kept control and not dove into her chest I don't know.

Her beautiful aroma was intoxicating. I had a raging erection and had no way to cover it up. She put her arm behind my chair and started wiping the table to my other side. Now her boobs were grazing my face every time she went forward. Neither of us said a thing. The atmosphere was thick with anticipation. But she didn't make any additional moves and I remained still with my throbbing erection.

She took a noticeable look at the tent in front of my shorts, smiled and moved to the other side of the table to wipe it off.

The happy smile never left her face as she cleaned the rest of the table. And I think she was formulating what she was going to do next, to continue torturing me, now that she was done cleaning the table.

Taking the opportunity, I pushed my chair out, tent clearly obvious in my shorts. She looked at it deliberately and opened her mouth to say the next ballsy thing on her mind to seduce me. But I cut her short.

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs, change and go out for a run."

"Yes, I think you should, you poor thing. You need to clear your head, both your heads, actually." she said with a chuckle. She was toying with me.

I turned a crimson red and left the porch without saying a word.

"Let me know if you need anything!" she yelled after me. I needed to get out of there and fast. I didn't want to do anything sexual with her until she went to bed tonight.

She was determined to torture me into seduction, that was obvious. But I was determined not to give in to her no matter how much I enjoyed the game she was playing.

As I rushed down the stairs, she was waiting at the entrance door with a fresh cup of coffee in her hand. She opened the door for me and raised her arm on the door frame, shifting her weight on one foot and bending her other leg a little in a very sexy way, and with a seductive smile.

"Don't you look so sexy in your running shorts with strong, muscular legs! Yummy! Well, have yourself a good run, and stay away from strangers!"

"Thank you!" I mumbled. "See you soon."

I had ample time to collect my thoughts during my four-mile run. She was obviously turned on by what happened last night and she was semi-sure that I was really out cold. That explained why she wore a very revealing outfit to entice some move out of me.

While the idea of seduction and a full on sex with her was exciting, I wanted to be in control when she feigned to be sleeping later on tonight. To me, it was more arousing to think about things that I would do to her while she lay motionless, totally helpless...

When I came back, I found her on the patio by the pool. She had laid down an exercise mat and she was lying on her side, arm bent at her elbow, her upper body lifted up on her arm, with one leg up in the air.

Her boob was showing free out of her cutout top and with one leg raised, her pussy was on full display from her loose fitting short shorts.

She didn't try to cover up. She started doing leg raises, up and down, slowly, while making full eye contact. She got the reaction she wanted out of me. An immediate and unmistakable tent formed in my tiny running shorts.

"I see, you are happy to see me," she said with a seductive smile.

"You can say that, I guess," I managed to mumble. I had to make this day pass without sex somehow, I had to do something to break away the thickening atmosphere.

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs and shower."

"Do you want me to bring you a fresh set of towels?" she asked. She was being very ballsy.

"Nah, I'll use the ones from last night." And I turned away from the semi naked sight in front of me.

Once I got upstairs, another idea came by. Why shouldn't I torture her with some exhibitionism of mine to torture her back?

Took a quick shower, combed my hair, wrapped a towel around my torso, took my favorite cigar, cigar cutter and lighter, along my book and headed downstairs.

I poured a fresh cup of coffee and came out on the porch.

She did a double take at my towel and was speechless for a change. I offered no explanation as to why I didn't come downstairs with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I took a seat on one the lounge chairs while she continued to do her floor exercises. She was on all fours now, pussy and breasts on full display, her erect nipples pointing down. From where I sat I had a perfect angle to see her pussy and her hanging breasts.

The sight was so arousing, my hard on came back in no time. My dick was pushing the thick towel, trying to point up. Under her stare, I reached under the towel and pulled my dick up. Now my dick was straining against the towel, trying to poke out of the top.

I took my Churchill size cigar and licked the end before cutting the tip.

"Oh wow, it is so big!" she said looking at my cigar.

"Yeah, that's what all the girls say," I said, and we both chuckled.

"I never knew you were a cigar smoker."

"Well, I started after our president taught us how to wet a cigar."

"Oh, that's disgusting. I would never allow a man to put that huge thing inside me," she said with half a smile.

"Are you daring me?" I wanted to say, but I kept my mouth shut. She just sealed her fate. Tonight, I was going to get my cigar inside her pussy.

"Never say never. I girl must try everything once!"

"Yes, but every girl has her limits. That's where I draw the line."

"Ok, suit yourself. You don't know what you are missing."

"Oh, really. I'm just trying to visualize what's going to happen to the man who tries!"

"Like I said. Suite yourself!"

"Tell me something... Does the cigar taste or smell different? Why is it that a man would want to do it?"

"Well, first of all, it is very arousing, watching the expression in the woman's face as the cigar is slowly pushed into her."

She laid down on her back on the mat, her elbows keeping her upper body up, legs open, bent at the knees, still giving me a very good view of her now glistening pussy.

"And?"

"And, secondly, lighting up the cigar with the pussy juices glistening on it, putting the taste on my lips and the tip of my tongue, feeling the smell of freshly produced pussy juices is so erotic, it is like eating a woman from a distance."

"Wow, I never thought of it that way." She started moving her legs in an opening and closing motion. She was clearly aroused.

I tried to make this like a casual talk and picked up my book.

She couldn't resist the tension building up. "You are going to bake under the sun like this. Do you want me to rub some sunscreen lotion on your body?"

This was her time to get tortured, so I played along.

"Sure, that would be nice! You know guys, we never think of these things until we're burned to a crisp. Thank you for offering."

I raised my upper body off the lounge chair into a sitting position. She grabbed the sunscreen lotion from inside the house and came back out with a sexy walk. She sat on the lounge chair besides me, our faces inches apart.

She put a little lotion on her hand, rubbed her hands together and started spreading the lotion on my forehead, nose, cheeks and ears and made sure my neck was covered too.

She took more lotion and started spreading it on my chest as if she was making love to me, taking her time running her fingers through my thick chest hair. She used her fingertips putting the lotion on my nipples with a smile. She was totally enjoying this. And so was I. My dick was throbbing.

She moved down my torso and spread the lotion on my abdomen down to where the towel was, half inch from my raging erection. She stayed there, not sure to take the next step.

"I think you should do my sides before I lay face down so you can do my back." I said to take control of the situation and continue her torture.

"Ok, big boy. I can do your sides better when you lay down. And after I do your back you'll roll over so I can do the front of your legs." There she was again, pushing the envelope.

I laid face down on my stomach with the towel on. My body's weight on my dick gave me sensations so strong I wanted to turn around, take her into my arms and fuck her right then and there, but I kept it under control.

She quickly covered my sides and back and reached the towel again.

"I'm going to push the towel down a bit so I don't put lotion on it and so I can cover any part that may get exposed to the sun."

I didn't say anything. I wanted to see how far she was going to take this.

With no answer from me, she reached to my sides and pulled the towel loose so she can push it down exposing my ass cheeks. I didn't say anything.

She started rubbing the lotion on my lower back and then started kneading my ass cheeks with the lotion and did not rush the job. With no reaction from me she got more brave.

"I'm gonna remove the towel so I can do the back of your legs while you're lying on your stomach."

No words from me, which she interpreted as approval. With one swift move she pulled the towel away from my body.

"Open your legs wide, so I can do your inner thighs." I complied.

She immediately got bolder. She poured ample amount of lotion on my ass cheeks. It started rolling down my ass and onto my balls.

She started rubbing the lotion, very slippery due to the volume, around my butt cheeks and moved inside my crack and made sure she touched my ass with every pass. I was in heaven to say the least. If she turned me over and just touched my dick I would explode!

She slowly proceeded downward on the inside of my ass cheeks and when she reached my inner thighs with both hands, she made sure she brushed the back of her hands against my balls, which sent electric shocks throughout my body. I instinctively opened up my legs more. I just couldn't help it. The feeling was sensational. Maybe I wasn't going to last until tonight!

Luckily, she continued her downward move and did my buttocks, my calves and my ankles.

"Ok big boy. Time to turn over!"

"Can I have the towel to cover myself up?"

"Nope, it gets in the way. You're not shy, are you?"

"Well, your touch was kind of erotic, you know... I'm a bit embarrassed to turn over."

"Nonsense, I'm just putting on lotion. Just turn over!" she ordered.

Ok, the torture was on. I was going to say no if she crossed the line. I was determined, so I bravely turned over, closing my eyes shut.

"Oh, my! Aren't we excited!"

"Just rub the lotion and let's get it over. This is very embarrassing. You know I promised Julie that I would behave while she is gone, and here I am lying naked with a hard on, while you rub suntan lotion all over my body."

She laughed out loud. "Well, YOU promised. I didn't" and she slapped my dick!

"Tracy! Behave!"

"Ok, Ok. Just a bit of lotion and I'll let you be, so you can fuck her brains out when she gets back tomorrow."

"Sounds good. Just finish it before we get to the point of no return."

She held the bottle upside down and squeezed a huge blob of lotion on my dick, letting it run down on my abdomen and my balls. I thought I was going to die. I thought I was torturing her but she turned the tables on me!

She took my slippery dick with both hands and started running her hands up and down my shaft, twisting her upper hand around the mushroom, milking my pre-cum.

"Cut it out Tracy! I'm serious, I can't do this. We shouldn't be doing this."

"You're not doing anything. You're totally innocent in the hands of an evil woman," she said seductively. It was obvious she was turned on. Her voice was shaky.

"Seriously, Tracy. We can't do this!"

"Alright, you party pooper!" she said but ignored my plea as she moved down to my balls and spent a bit of time massaging them with the slippery lotion. She made sure she teased the very sensitive area under my balls, and every time she went with a downward motion she massaged my ass with the tip of her fingers.

I was about to explode when she finally moved to my upper legs and I was relieved to have lasted when she reached my shins and finished the lathering job.

"Ok, now you are completely covered. And I am going to report to Julie when she gets back what a good boy you have been."

"It wasn't easy, let me tell you," I said with my throbbing hard on.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked slapping my dick. She stood right by my side and ran her hand inside her shorts. She was standing up a foot away from my face and rubbing her pussy.

"What are you doing?" I stammered.

"I have some lotion left on my fingers. I may sunbathe in the nude later. I don't want my pussy to burn!" she said with a playful smile.

I didn't bother answering. There was no use. She was so turned on, there was nothing I could say or do, short of giving her what she wanted. She was going to let her hormones dictate what she was going to do next.

"OK, your turn." she said lifting her sweatshirt up and over her head.

"Lather me up so I can be protected from the sun." she said reaching down and sliding her thumbs on the sides of her shorts and peeling out of them.

She left me speechless standing a foot away from me totally naked.

"Get up so I can lay down!" she ordered. I was in such a daze, I complied. Stood up with my raging erection.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Seduction Squared Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds