• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Plumbing Inspection

Plumbing Inspection

123

LEGALESE: Don’t read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. My thanks once again to MuleDriver for his editing, anything left over is the product of my last minute changes. All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin. Copyright (c) 2016 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you’re looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my ADD readers.

ENJOY!

***

***

Plumbing Inspection

Come on Charlie, where the FUCK are you?

This guy has been rambling for almost half an hour and doesn’t seem like he’s actually going to buy anything AND I GOTTA TAKE A PISS!

There’s that jerk off, smoozing up the red head with the big tits like she cares his daddy owns the company.

He finally gets here and I hustle out and around the corner to the bathrooms, and there’s a crowd a mile deep around them. I remembered being here a few years ago for another conference and I think there’s a small bathroom up around the corner.

I hustle up and around the corner trying not to piss down my leg. There’s an out of service thingy standing in the door way, but at this point it’s too late.

I hustle in and see the yellow tape across all the urinals and a ladder with a guy up in the ceiling in one of the two stalls. Well I don’t use urinals for personal reasons, so what the fuck. I barely make it into the other stall, “Fuck I needed that...”

*** GOD DAMN FUCKING SON OF A BITCH. Can they put these things just a little further out of reach? Makes me want to take a knife and cut these things off!

I suck it in and squeeze me and my boobs on top of the ductwork enough to reach the junction box. Why couldn’t I be just a nice healthy C cup like Sara or Vicki? NOOOO, I had to grow a pair of DDD’s! Thanks grandma, can’t remember the last time a guy looked me in the eye first!

I got the cover off and pulled the wire nuts so I can work on the chiller thermostat. I was just putting the nut back on the hot wire when I hear some asshole coming in to use the bathroom. Can’t these numb nuts read?

I slide back from the top of the ductwork and took a step down the ladder to read the guy the riot act, and OH MY GOD! That thing is HUGE! Not champagne bottle huge, like one hell of a trouser snake huge. He had to be almost a foot long and he’s not even hard!

I could only stare at that long dick as he held it peeing. And in spite of just being mashed up on the ductwork my nipples were trying to drill holes in my bra and my thong was getting wet. He just kept hosing that bowl down like he had a two gallon bladder. But look at that thing!

***

I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye on the ladder. “Sorry man, the other bathroom was backed up and I couldn’t wait,” I said as I started tucking myself back down my slacks.

There was another step down the ladder, “Not a problem, know the feeling.”

FUCK! That wasn’t a guy, it was a girl! I managed to get tucked away before I flashed her and got sued for something. I turned to her to apologize, and it was only my years in sales that kept me from stopping on the magnificent chest before looking her in the eye. But they were DEFINITELY worth a second view when I could get the chance!

I saw a good looking woman. Late twenties to mid thirties. Platinum blond in a pony tail, bright green eyes and a killer smile. “Um... sorry about that... I just couldn’t...”

She chuckled, “Yea, you said that. I think I’ll live.”

I grinned and shook my head, “Sorry, don’t meet many ladies in this line of work.”

“So what do you do that you don’t meet women?”

“No I meant you, doing maintenance.” I succumbed and took a quick glance at her chest as I looked away. They had to be DD’s or better, and with her crawling around in the ceiling she had a matching pair of dirt stripes down the middle of each one like an erotic bikini.

A little snicker, “Oh, so what do you do when you’re not pestering maintenance women?”

I smiled, she wasn’t going to be a bitch about this. “Regional sales for Johnson Controls.”

She rolled her eyes, “Well maybe I should drag you up here, these things keep locking up on us.”

I was going to say something witty I think, but my cell phone chose that time to go off. “Saved by the bell, I gotta go back and earn my living. See ya.”

“You know where I’ll be all afternoon,” she called out as I left. I did stop and peak back in, watching her climb down off the ladder. She had a nice ass on her, not too big, not too small. And those tits! Even taking the steps down the ladder made them bounce and jiggle!

***

I shifted the ladder over to in front of the urinals and got the ceiling tiles out of the way. Now at least I didn’t have to squeeze on top of the duct work, but reaching through the conduits to get to the access panel wasn’t much better.

I got the access cover off, and of course I drop my screwdriver in the process. Climbing down the ladder to retrieve it muttering about why Gerald couldn’t be doing this. He was almost six feet tall with long arms. He could reach in no problem. But since he’s senior tech he decided to supervise the equipment at the ladies fashion show. Shhheeessshhh!

I grabbed the screwdriver and stood and froze. Oh god that guy saw me looking like this! Two big wide dirt stripes right down the front of my uniform right down the center of my boobs. Jeeeezzz.

I grabbed some paper towels and managed to brush most of it off. But stroking my boobs during the day is not good. I suddenly pictured him standing there taking a piss with that monster in his hand and all I could think about was him standing between my legs getting ready to shove that beauty in my cunt.

Fucking me hard and deep, ramming that thing as far as it would go before he pulled out an unloaded a gallon of cum on my boobs.

FFFUUUCCCKKKK!

I grabbed my tool belt and headed down the hall to the handicap / family bathroom. I was unbuttoning as I closed the door behind me. Almost ripping the buttons off my shirt before undoing my belt and dropping my jeans. I grabbed my screwdriver with the long handle and my hammer.

The screwdriver went in my cunt to lube it, and then down between my boobs as I dropped onto the hammer handle. Bouncing on the hammer handle, working the screwdriver up and down between my boobs as I bottomed out on the handle. The closest I’ll ever get to a good double fucking for all I know.

In just a few strokes I was cumming, that blissful relief only something that deep can give me. Sliding back against the wall, my cunt still quivering around the hammer handle held in place against the crotch of my jeans between my ankles. Slowly sliding the long screwdriver handle up and down between my boobs with one hand and pinching my nipple through my industrial bra with the other. Doing my best to prolong the pleasure a full cunt gives me.

I blame Sara for this. She’s the one that dared us to try some of dad’s tools when we were teenagers. I lost my virginity to one of those black semi-square handled Craftsman screwdrivers. But oh man did it fill me sooooo nicely. She went off with Gregory later that year, but I was too young to date according to mom, so I was left to finish inventorying dad’s tool box.

I tried just about everything. The wrenches didn’t do anything for me, and the little screwdrivers were in the same category. The two long screwdrivers were nice to squat down on, but the short handle on them just kinda seemed to slip up inside me. Only feeling the end bumping up deep in me was good.

And then I found the hammer drawer...

The ball peen hammers were okay. Nice smooth wooden handles with little waves in the shape. The framing handle with its rubber grip was different, and took forever to clean the evidence of my orgasm from it. But the dead blow with its rippled handle, FUCK ME!

That beauty did the trick, in and out of my cunt, three or four strokes later and I was an orgasming mess. The worst came when I was squatting down on it and lost my footing mid orgasm. Feeling it press hard into the top of my cunt just started me up all over again.

That became my routine of sorts. Fucking my cunt with that dead blow, and then just as I got a good orgasm started jam it up hard and deep in my cunt. Those were some of the best orgasms of my life.

Now don’t get me wrong, I like a good fucking. But most guys don’t stick around long when you want them to ram your big dildo up your cunt after having a so-so orgasm from them, only to scream your head off in front of them in a major orgasm with the dildo.

I had just pulled the screwdriver from my cleavage when I got paged for a room call. Good timing. I slid the hammer handle mostly from my cunt, then slooooly pushed it back in deep until I was pressing it in hard. I held it there a moment reveling in the stuffed feeling before pulling it out completely. Giggling at the slurp of my sloppy cunt.

I managed to get wiped up and wiped the hammer down. I didn’t really like the hammer that much, but my cunt sure did! Gives a whole new meaning to a girl’s tool pouch!

***

By the time I got back to the booth my hard on had subsided enough for me to walk straight again.

Getting back into sales pitches and smoozing took my mind off the girl in the bathroom. Now don’t get me wrong. All the lovely ladies walking the floor were wonderful, but after being in the business this long, you realized one immutable fact.

There wasn’t a one out there that was worth chasing.

The sales girls were flaunting it for the customers and their sales bonuses. There were lots of rumors what some of them did to close a sale, and it was none of my business if that’s what they were willing to do.

But to another salesman they were cold as ice, and the beautiful customers just thought I was doing the same to get the sale so I didn’t even try. That doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy the view, I just couldn’t do anything about it.

Massive cleavage for the sales girls, necklines so low it was impossible to wear a bra, slinky tight dresses that said ‘I’m commando under there, want to see if I shaved today?’ On the customer side they weren’t quite so blatant, but still lots of cleavage, even plenty of cleavage with hints of lace edged bras and maybe a little nipple bump poking through, you get the picture.

***

I took care of a few room calls, you can tell I was really looking forward to crawling up in the ceiling and trying to get that thermostat out. Most of them were original equipment and they did not come out easily after ten years.

I did chuckle at the last call. Here’s this teenager ogling me while I worked on the faucet. I could see him in the mirror trying to get a look at my boobs while trying to hide his hard on. When he wasn’t looking I popped two buttons and splashed some water on my cleavage and shirt. I thought he was going to cum in his pants when he turned back to ogle me again!

I was headed back to the thermostat when I saw mister monster cock heading toward that bathroom. I hurried up, then waited just around the corner of the divider listening to him pee. Remembering the image of him standing there with that thing in his hand.

Just as he finished I came around the corner and headed for the ladder like I didn’t know he was in there. I even managed to pop another button on my shirt letting a bit of bra show.

***

I heard someone come in, and then the sounds of a tool belt. I tucked myself back in and looked through the crack in the door. Oh god those were some big tits!

Now I am not the typical hypocritical guy, I’m the exception to the hypocritical guy. Yes I love huge tits, but I’m not exactly in love with my huge cock.

When I was younger I soon realized in the school locker room that I was a bit above normal. By high school I was quite a bit above normal and did my best to get a locker in the corner and such. Now I’m not that big around, maybe a little over average. But I’m long. Almost a foot long. As in ‘Oh my god get away from me with that thing’ long. ‘You aren’t going to put that in my pussy’ long.

In all my years I’ve only really had two true relationships. And both of them were very superficial. They wanted to brag on me and I wanted some nice arm candy. Expensive arm candy soon gets old when she doesn’t want sex all that often.

I managed to keep my hard on in check and came out of the stall and almost face to face with her. Well almost, more like face to cleavage. I stopped for a moment to take them in up close like I had been surprised. They looked delicious.

I looked up at her face smiling down on me. “Um, hi again.”

She put her elbow on the top step, and I think she leaned forward a bit. “You know we’ve got to quit meeting like this, people are going to start talking.”

I shrugged, “Could be worse.”

“Worse?”

“We could be in the ladies room.”

“How would that be worse?”

“Then I could be called a pervert for being in the ladies room.” She chuckled and I put my hand out, “Max.”

“I’m...”

“Amy,” I finished, blatantly looking down at her name tag on her shirt right beside that lovely display of cleavage.

She was smiling when I looked back at her face, “Uh yeah.”

I looked at the new thermostat in the box on her ladder. “You still working on that thing?”

She snickered, “I got a call just after you left earlier. And I am sooo looking forward to reaching in past all the conduits to get that one out. It’s the original and they don’t like to some out that easily after ten years.”

I looked at her. “Ten years? I know the primaries on those were notorious for going bad, but the secondaries were rock solid. You shouldn’t have to be replacing them at ten years.”

“What secondaries?”

I picked up the new box, “This is a two stage. But for these little chillers the second isn’t usually used. Most guys just shift the connections over to the second stage and bump the room thermostat. There’s only like four degrees separation between stages.”

“You’re shittin’ me?”

“No, I mean this part number replaces about a dozen older models, but almost all of them were two stage. I could take a look if you want?”

“Please,” she said grinning.

I took my jacket off and laid it on the counter and climbed up the ladder to look. “Flashlight,” holding my hand out. While she turned to her tool belt I got an even better view of those huge tits. MASSIVE CLEAVAGE, a nice jiggle, shirt unbuttoned far enough that I could see down in her heavy duty bra to the band below the cups. They looked like a really nice big pair, and all natural without being fat.

Like I said, I LIKE BIG TITS. I don’t like fat tits or fake tits. There’s just something unnatural about the way fake ones bounce, and fat tits are just a prelude to fat everything else.

Way too soon she was handing me the flashlight so I took one more step up to shine it in to look at the control. Yup, just what I thought an old X2A, and still on the primary. “Is the power off?” I asked leaving the flashlight pointed to the unit but looked right down her shirt again since my head was up in the dark. I shouldn’t have done that, I was starting to firm up and I was right at her eye level.

“Yup, that’s what I was doing when you came in the first time. Off and capped.”

I reached back in and shifted the terminals to the secondary, and just to be a glutton for punishment I took another look down her shirt before pulling out of the ceiling and stepping down the ladder.

I stepped down and she was snickering.

“What?”

She turned me to the mirror, I had a dirt stripe going down my arm from reaching past the conduits, and another across my cheek where I had leaned against another one.

I chuckled, “It looked a whole lot better on you than it does on me.”

She grinned, “Oh you dog. You didn’t say anything earlier. I could have walked out of here like that.”

I just shrugged. “Let me make it up to you. If you stop into our booth I’ll take you down to the buffet for a bite, or I can take you out to the restaurant later instead. Your choice.”

I moistened a few paper towels and wiped my face, then used them to wipe most of the dirt from my shirt sleeve.

I slipped my jacket on, and Amy reached around to straighten my shirt collar. “You clean up pretty good. I might just take you up on that.”

I took a quick glance at my watch. “Well I better be getting back before Charlie has a coronary from working by himself. In the main door, left one isle, and about half way down on the right.”

“I get off in about an hour, I’ll see you then.”

***

More like I’ll get off in a few minutes!

I almost ran down to the handicap / family bathroom. Fuck the screwdriver between my tits, I got my pants to my knees and just sunk down on my hammer handle. As soon as I felt it in the top of my cunt I closed my eyes.

He was on the ladder right in front of me, I could have reached out and wrapped my fingers around that monster. Wrapped my lips around it until he was begging to fuck my cunt. Ramming that lovely thing hard into the top of my cunt until I CCAAAMMMMEEEEEEE....

God I hope I didn’t scream that time...

I managed to get things put back together in the men’s room and my stuff back to the shop. I had about fifteen minutes until my shift was over. I was just going to throw a clean shirt on and go up to the convention rooms, but Max had my curiosity. Or at least my cunt’s curiosity.

I had a nice tank top in my truck that showed me off but wasn’t a flaunt it type of top, so maybe...

***

I couldn’t concentrate for shit for the next few hours. I kept coming back to that vision down her shirt. Those huge tits with just the nicest separation. Just enough to side my cock up and down between. Bet it would feel real good to shove my cock up between them and hit the underside to make them shake as I cum all over her face. If she didn’t run off screaming seeing me that is, one could only hope.

I had just gotten back in my rhythm, and there she was. But the uniform shirt was gone, it was now a nice tank top. I understand that with those huge bras she couldn’t wear one of those with the thin little straps, it was a nice one with straps just wide enough to cover her bra straps but still let a nice amount of cleavage and shoulder showing. In other words, a class woman. Nothing says trash like a tank top that goes one way and bra straps that go another.

Standing there across the isle, arms crossed under her tits giving them just that much more lift and presentation. She smiled at me, she knew she caused a bit of a hiccup in my speal with the rep I was talking with. I managed to finish up without totally loosing it.

Amy walked over slowly, that tank top revealing a little more bounce than her uniform shirt did. I had to grin, Charlie made a bee line for her and had trouble keeping his eyes off her chest. She walked right on past him and stopped in front of me.

Amy looked me up and down slowly, and while her eyes were averted I took the opportunity to do the same, with a nice long stop at that deep cleavage on display barely a foot in front of me. When she got back to my eyes there was a twinkle in her eyes. “So where can a body get something to um, nibble, on?”

Man I saw a body I wanted to nibble on!

“I think I could find you something to nibble on,” like my hard dick!

I made an exaggerated move and put my elbow out for Amy. She chuckled and put her hand in, but to my delight she also pulled herself up close pressing the side of her tit into my arm. Between that and shifting a bit as we walked she was showing a bit more of bra edge and pushing her tit to her cleavage giving it an even better bulge that it already had.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Plumbing Inspection

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds