• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ravage Me

Ravage Me

Separated by some 3,000 miles, I wrote several stories for my girlfriend, hoping to keep us in touch and sexually connected. This and other stories are fiction based on her fantasies and written with her as the first person. I tried using details to evoke visions of what the characters would see, hear, feel, smell and taste—something I believe is missing from most Literotica stories. Although catered to her intimate fantasies, I am sharing them with fellow readers hoping you will also enjoy them.

As a I writer, I am always looking to improve my craft and would appreciate feedback, especially from women. I'd like to know what you, the reader, found particularly arousing and what could be improved upon.

Regards,

I slid the key through the slot of the hotel door lock and with a click, the red LED turned from red to green. Turning the handle, I quickly pushed the door open and assuming the door on the right was to the bathroom, I tossed my purse onto the table and rushed on, closing the door behind me. It had been a long drive and I really had to go. Unbeknownst to me, my cel phone, buried in my purse, began to ring.

Once done, I stood up, flushed and checked myself out in the mirror. My makeup was still intact. I puckered up to make sure my lipstick was good and twisted my head back and forth to check to see that the hair was in place. With a light tug, my outfit fell back into position and all looked good. My baby was on his way to pay me another visit and I've been waiting so long for him to come back to me. I needed him and he needed me; we both needed each other in so many ways.

Sitting on the corner of the bed I looked around and fidgeted as I waited for him. My mind began to wonder as I thought about our last time together, how he looked deep into my eyes, caressing my face with his fingers as he gave me little pecks on my cheeks. He never had to tell me he loved me; I could see it in his eyes. Long forgotten feelings once more stirred deep inside and I felt like a teenage girl in love for the first time, riding a wave of euphoria and it was these feelings that made life worthwhile.

And then there was the sex. OMG! Mind blowing sex in every way, position and opening. Never before could I find a man I could trust, someone could I share my deepest feelings, my secret fantasies and bare my soul and my body. For the limited time we had together, we kept out naked bodies intertwined if not joined in passion.

A loud noise from the door bolted me upright. I watched the door open and my man walk through. I stood to meet him, "Hi, how are you..." I said, but my mouth was quickly muffled by his as he pressed it against mine. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me tight, taking me by surprise. Our lips met as his tongue slide into my mouth and began to dance around. His hands then dropped to my thighs as he squatted down, then back up, carrying me off the floor. I didn't know what was happing until he dropped me on bed and landed on me, delivering another deep passionate kiss. I could hardly breathe, but then he let up. I turned my head to suck in a deep breath and I could him say in my ear, "I want you so badly," His lips then brushed against my neck and parted slightly to allow his tongue to run down under my chin, sending chills through me. His hands and my shirt rose up from my waist catching my bra, pushing both in a heap under my arms, exposing my breasts. Opening his mouth, he latched onto my left breast like a vacuum cleaner, sucking half of my boob into his mouth. I could feel his tongue darting back and forth across my nipple as he slowly pulled his head away from me, my white flesh sliding out from his mouth until his lips finally latched on my nipple, stretching it as it grew long and hard. He grabbed my right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze, then sucked on it too. I removed my top and bra while he turned my nipples erect and rock hard.

Standing up from the bed his hands slid down my sides until they came to pants and continued downward, taking both my pants and panties with them, bunching them around my ankles. He took my shoes, socks, pants and panties off and threw them aside. I was now completely naked, on my back on the bed. His hands reached for my knees, pushing them apart, spreading me open, then he wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled, dragging me across the bed until my butt was near the edge. He propped my legs up with his hands, dropped to his knees and pressed his mouth between my legs. His tongue snaked out and I could feel it trying to part my lips. He moved his head up and down, his tongue running over my slit, trying to work its way in with each pass. Finally, he put both hands on both sides of my lips and pulled them apart, opening my pink flesh behind the curtains. His tongue then pressed forward and run the entire length of my slit, from my clit to my vaginal opening. I sighed as his did this, encouraging him to do it again. I could feel the tip of his tongue running upward until it touched my clit, causing me to sigh again. He danced it around and pressed hard against her, causing me squirm because it was too sensitive and he was using too much pressure, but sensing this, he dropped back down and continued to lap my womanhood.

I laid there, looking up briefly, and then closed my eyes to focus on the ecstasy between my legs. Again, his tongue pressed forward against my clit, but this time I was ready for it. I needed it and parted my legs as wide as I can, opening myself up to him so he could get in closer and deeper. My breathing became deep and labored, my pulse raced and a wave of adrenalin began to flow through my body, I could feel pressure building inside my loins and my breasts and nipples growing hard again. He sensed it too and attacked my clit, running his tongue furiously back and forth, up and down and around as my fingers dug into the blankets, my back arched and my head threw back as I approached an orgasm. My vagina and pelvic muscles convulsed and spasmed as I threw my head back. My body tensed, my mouth gaped wide open but I couldn't breathe. Seconds later, I exhaled while making a deep satisfying groan and fell limp.

My baby got up and took his shirt off, followed by his pants and underwear. I opened my eyes to him standing there with a bulging erection as he removed his shoes and socks. He reached across the bed and grabbed a pillow, then folded it half. "Lift your butt up" he said to me and as I did so, he put the folded pillow under me then slowly approached. I was now laying in an awkward position with my butt in the air and my legs splayed out. I could feel the tip of his cock against my lips, not yet in position. Using his hand, he directed into my opening and slowly slid it in. I sighed with pleasure as the head of his cock glided inside me. He slowly pulled back, then pushed it in, again and again, each time I could feel him going in a little further, each time, I got a little wetter. His long arms then grabbed my thighs and held them tight and he began to buck wildly, pushing his cock in and out. With each thrust, I could feel his head hit my cervix. He pumped and pumped trying to get me centered on the pillow as another wave of euphoria began to sweep over me. I could feel my pussy tighten around him and my juices were now flowing, causing a slurping sound with each pump. I looked up to see his face to see it was red and covered in sweat. My eyes then closed and tossed my head back, arched my back and entered into another mind blowing orgasm.

Once I relaxed, he pulled out and his cock bounced up, still ready for more action. I could see it was covered with my juices. In fact, I could feel liquid dripping out my hole and running down my crack around my asshole.

Once more, he grabbed my legs and pulled me against him but this time his held my legs a little further back and my back a little more arched so he exposed my ass. He pressed his cock into my asshole and began knocking on my backdoor. I tried to relax, but I couldn't loosen up enough to let him in. Next, he pressed his hands hard on my butt cheeks and spread my ass wide as he pressed the head of his cock against my hole. It went in slightly, lubed with my juices. He thrust again and it slid in further and once more, with a slight pain I could feel his entire head inside my ass. He then pushed a little and I could feel his cock slid up my ass. He continued to inch further inside and kept going until his entire shaft was up inside my ass. My legs were now way in the air and my feet nearly over my head. He pulled back out a little and I felt his cock leaving me, only to be pushed in again. Slowly, he began to speed up his thrusts and once more, I grew excited. I reached up and began to rub myself with my fingers pressed against and around my clit and his cock slid in and out my ass. It felt so good. I looked at him and he was watching me rub my clit and pussy. It turned me on so much and again my body shook and my pelvic muscles quivered with his cock sliding in and out of my ass.

I watched his face as he closed his eyes and squinted as if in pain. His thrusts suddenly grew quicker and even violent as he shook me and the bed. I could feel his cock swell inside me as he groaned loud. He screamed "Ohhhhhhhh" followed by moans of pleasure as his cock squirt his thick cum inside my ass.

He stood there exhausted, trying to catch his breath as sweat ran down his face. He pulled back and his semi-hard cock slipped out of my asshole, but the ass fucking stretched out my opening and lots of his gooey hot cum ran out my hole and trickled down my crack.

I thought we were through when to my surprise he got down on his knees and pressed his mouth against my wet pussy. After the orgasms and a good fucking, my lips were parted, my hole was gapped open and I was sopping wet. Taking full advantage of this, his tongue ran all over my pussy, occasionally darting inside for a taste and I could feel it wiggle around inside me. He returned to working on my clit and I could feel his fingers slide inside me, pushing up against my G-spot. Within minutes, I reached yet another earth shattering orgasm. Sensing this, he stopped, stood up and plopped on the bed beside me. As we both laid there exhausted, red faced, sweating and trying to catch our breaths. He looked at me and said "I missed you." After a couple of deep breaths I looked at him and said, "I missed you too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ravage Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 351 milliseconds