• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog

Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog

1234

Author's Note: I haven't quit on my Two Good Neighbors series. I'm just in a bit of a block and can't figure out how to go about writing the last few chapters. In the meantime, I'm finishing and uploading some other stories.

This one was one of the first I ever wrote. I think it was a good three years or so ago when I started writing this. It's a little rough around the edges and the content is a little hardcore and messed up at times. I promise there is a happy ending though, and plenty of revenge and closure.

*****

"Get the fuck out of my room Wendy!" I yelled at my sister.

Tension was nothing new between us, and we often traded violent words with one another. We shared the apartment and split the rent, not out of desire for the company of the other but our of practical need as we tried to pay for college. It was like putting a wolf and a bear in a box.

I pushed her away which caused her to stumble back and then fall over onto her rear. She had clearly not expected me to get physical, but I was losing my patience after a recent string of verbal abuse in the last few days.

Wendy must have had some sort of mental disorder. That was something I thought about occasionally. Of course, she would never believe she had a problem and would never go to a therapist let alone a doctor to be diagnosed anyway. Maybe one of those personality disorder things.

Fuming, she stood up again. "That's it Connor, you asshole!" She yelled back. Her face was red from embarrassment and anger presumably. From her right pocket she produced a silver watch. She dangled it from her fingers by its chain and began to swing it in front of my face. "Sit down on the bed," she ordered.

"Get the fuck out and leave me alone!" I said again. We would have to have a few hours to calm ourselves down again as was usual with these engagements. I sat down on the bed anyway though on the edge of the covers.

"Just keep watching the watch bro. Obey your sister because you're too dumb to do anything yourself."

"What are you doing?" I said, a tinge of anxiety creeping into my voice as I was unable to stop eyeing the swinging piece. Was this some kind of psychology trick?

"Shhh Connor, no more talking," she said, staring angrily into my eyes the whole time. I tried to speak but could not find any words.

"Much better. I've tried for far too long to put up with a brat like you for a brother... You're an asshole, and you're going to pay for all the shit you've given me. I've been thinking a bit what would be a fitting punishment for you. I was thinking that maybe I'll turn you into a plaything."

Upon hearing her words I felt a surge of willpower. I stood up slowly, pushing against the ground as if I weighed twice as much now and tried to reach for her despite my body's resistance. She took a step back and spoke. "Get on your knees, dumbass." I fell hard onto the wooden floor and grunted in pain fro, the collision of wood and knees.

"You know, I've always wanted a pet. Maybe you would make a good dog for me." A sinister smile was now growing across her face.

"I'm going to count up from one to ten. With each number you will sink deeper under my control, and become more obedient. One, it feels so good to obey your sister. Two, you can no longer bring yourself to try and attack me in any way. Three, your sister is now your owner. Four, you can't remember how to stand up like a human anymore. Five, your hands will naturally curl into fists and you will forget how to open them and use your hands or thumbs. Six, you will no longer be able to talk, instead you will only be able to make dog noises. Seven, you will enjoy being pet and having your ears scratched. Eight, you will find yourself going to the bathroom like a dog. Nine, you will feel uncomfortable without a collar on. Ten, you will feel extremely itchy and uncomfortable with clothes on. You'll realize everything I say is the utter truth when I snap my fingers."

She snapped her fingers. I felt my hands curling into fists, and try as I might I couldn't remember how to stand up or use my hands. I tried to cry out but the only thing that came out was a pitiful whine. Next, I became aware of my skin burning underneath my clothes, but I could not do anything about it. I squirmed and whined and Wendy simply laughed.

"Don't worry boy, let me help you," she said, suddenly seeming all too happy now.

She stripped my clothes off with no sign of being gentle, leaving me naked before her. She patted me on the head and quickly strut out of the room, returning in a few seconds with a black bag. Reaching into the bag, she produced a black, leather collar with a pink tag that read "Connor".

"Don't worry boy, I've got a nice collar for you ready. Get on your hands and knees."

I fell to the floor on all fours and Wendy scooted over and lifted the collar around my neck and then closed it until it was snug. I wanted to yell at her and hit her but all that came out was a growling and it seemed I couldn't will my body to touch her with an intent to harm. She giggled at me. "Oh, this is SO much better than when you were my brother."

A leash came next out of the bag, and my sister latched it onto my collar, and gave it a tug, laughing again. She placed one hand on the small of my back to hold me still and then I felt something cold being brushed on right above my butt. Seconds later I felt her pushing something against the spot and then it felt super warm. After a minute my sister let go and sat back. I saw a bushy dog tail protruding from behind me that was similar to my hair color. I yelped and tried to shake it off, but it seemed she had used some sort of glue that was keeping it in place.

My sister giggled as my new tail shook around. "That's it boy, wag your tail," she said mockingly. I grunted in humiliation and stopped moving. I didn't want to give her any satisfaction. "One last thing," she said.

Rummaging in the bag again, Wendy pulled out a long, red dildo, and held it up, winking at me and wiggling it. I yelped again in panic and tried to scurry away but she grabbed my leash and I soon gave up. She moved the leash over to my table and lifted up one of the legs and put it through the leash, preventing me from moving much. She made a big show of squirting a ton of lube all over the dildo and then held me down again.

A moment later, I felt the dildo pressing against my ass. I tried to squirm away and whined, but the tip was already pushing into my virgin ass.

"Don't worry Connor, you'll have to get used to this, because you're my bitch now and my bitch is going to get fucked a lot."

She forced a few more inches in, and paused for only a brief moment before shoving the rest of it in, grinding the flared hilt against my bum. I was crying softly, more from shame than pain. The dildo made me uncomfortably full inside.

"It gets even better boy." Wendy said. She did something and then I felt the dildo buzz to life as it started vibrating inside of me. I groaned and shook my butt back and forth to try and get it out. "Now that won't do Connor. Let's make a few more changes so you can be the perfect doggy."

"You will find that it is strangely satisfying to have things in your ass from now on. In fact, you will feel weird and empty without something inside you. You will find yourself constantly rock-hard when something is in there. From now on you will also only be attracted to men. You will feel gay feelings of lust when thinking about cocks and you will find dicks entering your mind when you get horny. You will fantasize about sucking them all over, and you will fantasize about having your doggy ass stuffed with an actual penis."

I whimpered and shook my head, pleading with my eyes, but my sister just smiled. My cock inflated rapidly, now completely hard. While mentally I still wanted this vibrator out, I was enjoying the sensations of fullness and it just felt right to have something back there now. I whimpered again at the changes my sister was making to my mind, but I was powerless to resist.

"Roll over onto your back doggy," Wendy said. Despite my wishes, I was soon on my back. Wendy whisteled. "Look how hard you are! Who knew my brother was such a fag all along."

She took hold of the end of the vibrator and started to slide it in and out of me. "I bet this makes you feel really good, doesn't it? I bet you'll feel a wave of pleasure each time something thrusts in and out of here, as if you were stroking your pathetic dick. Am I right?"

My mind accepted her accusations as fact and as she continued to slide the vibrator in and out it felt like my ass was connected to my cock, sending jolts of pleasure and satisfaction through it each time. A moan escaped my lips and I unconsciously wiggled my hips against her hand.

She laughed at my new state. "I bet if it happens enough times you'll cum. You'll cum like a sissy girl getting fucked in her pussy, without ever having your useless doggy dick touched. It will be twice as powerful as the ones you used to have. After it ends you'll find yourself wanting hungering for the next time, try as you might to fight it. I've been fucking you with this vibrator for several minutes now, I wonder if you're getting close already?"

Despite my utter humiliation, I was feeling like I was nearing an orgasm. It didn't feel quite like how it normally did when I masturbated, but there was a familiar heat building inside me that I used to feel in my dick when I was getting close to blowing. To further my shame, my conditioned mind was making me pant and moan like a bitch in heat as my sister toyed with me.

"God you sound like such a slut! You look like one too, lying down in front of your sister with your legs wide open. I'm being way too nice to you now though, aren't I? I better stop I guess. You will find that for now you won't be able to orgasm until I tell you that you can. You'll get right up to the edge but you won't be able to go any further. The pleasure will just continue to build like it's blocked up behind a dam and you'll become increasingly frustrated, aroused, and desperate."

She sped up the pace of her hand and I cried out. It felt like I should be orgasming, but I wasn't. I protested in the form of a long whine and begged her with my eyes.

"Ugh, you're such a pervert Connor. I can't believe you want to cum from getting your ass hammered in front of your sister. Do you really want to cum? Bark three times if you'll be a good doggy for your sister," she said slyly.

I wasn't really sure how to make a barking noise with my human vocal cords but surprisingly the sound came easily and sounded natural after the way she had altered my brain.

"Arf arf arf!" I barked, feeling mad with arousal. Besides, I figured, she seemed to have complete control over me anyway, so I might as well try to get on her good side so she'd find some mercy. Wendy pushed the vibrator all the way in and left it buried inside me this time.

"Good boy, Connor. I'm glad you're agreeing to be my GOOD doggy. Roll over and get on your paws and knees again." I wasn't a fan of how she was twisting this to make it seem like I wanted any of this to happen, but I couldn't risk angering her into ruining my life any further, so I got myself onto my hands and knees and tried to ignore the buzzing vibrator.

Wendy came up next to me and began stroking my back and my head. My body was suddenly racked with shivers of enjoyment. "Oh yes, you like that don't you boy? Dog's love being pet by their owners." Her suggestion from earlier seemed pretty powerful, as pleasure shot from my back and head to my brain. I found myself pushing up against her stroking hands and panting. She tussled my hair and then stopped petting me and sat down in front of me with her legs in front of her.

"Okay doggy, show me how badly you want to cum by licking my feet." She ordered, grinning at my impending degradation. I hesitated for a few seconds but eventually lowered my face to her bare feet and began licking at them. It was humiliating and gross but luckily she only made me do it for several minutes. She laughed the entire time and I felt tears in my eyes by the end as I considered if this would be the rest of my life. What was this strange magical control she had over me? Or maybe she had drugged me?

Wendy picked up the end of my leash and led me out of the bedroom and into the living room. There was a camera on a tripod stationed there. I looked to the opposite wall and saw a large, realistic-looking dildo attached to it with a suction cup. It was obvious she had definitely been planning all of this. Wendy pulled the vibrator out of my ass. Unfortunately, the need to cum did not leave with it, and I was still feeling desperate and horny enough to do anything.

I felt vacant without the vibrator in and stared at my sister's hand sadly as she pulled it away. Noticing my look she giggled. "Don't worry boy, that dildo on the wall will fill up that ass in a moment." She got behind the camera and aimed it at me.

"Okay, Connor. You're going to earn your orgasm now by putting on a show for me and the camera. Think of it as some insurance just in case you somehow break my control. Anyone I send it to will see how much of a faggy, cock-gobbling, doggy slut you are. In fact, maybe I'll send it to some people anyway."

She laughed as she saw me shaking my head with wide, scared eyes. "If you're a good doggy perhaps I'll restrain myself. Though I might at least throw it up on some gay porn sites. So many gay guys will look at it and jerk themselves off watching you act like a whore. Now, I want you to look at the camera and bark some and stick your tongue out like a puppy."

Fearing her threats, which I had a feeling were far more substantial than threats with how unstable she was, I began barking and stuck out my tongue as best I could and panting, like I imagined a dog might.

"Good, now wag your tail some... that's it... now turn around and stick your butt up and give me some more wagging." I turned around and began waving my ass and thus my furry tail around in the air. My sister sounded like she was dying of laughter. My cheeks burned red but I was so desperate and horny now.

"Okay, now go up to the dildo and give it a good licking... that looks so hot... Now pop it into your mouth." I pushed it into my mouth and gagged and marveled at how much it filled my mouth. It felt a lot bigger than it looked. "That's it, you mouth looks so natural when it's stuffed full of cock. Start sucking it now, as if you were trying to make your boyfriend cum with your faggy lips."

I tried to ignore her mocking and did my best to perform a blowjob on the lifeless dildo. It was more difficult than I had imagined and my jaw was tiring quickly. I felt a new respect for women who made it look so effortless in porn.

"Are you sure you weren't already gay before I hypnotized you Connor? You're sucking that cock like it's your job. Anyway, that's enough. Turn around and push back and penetrate yourself with that big dildo."

As I did so, my sister took the camera into her hands and moved around to the side, filming the dildo as it disappeared into my hungry hole. It was bigger than the vibrator and once it was inside me I felt more at ease, but my need to cum began burning again.

"Okay boy, fuck yourself nice and hard. All the boys who will watch this online want to see your ass getting worked over so they can imagine themselves fucking your brains out." I began pushing hard against the wall, moaning in satisfaction each time I forced the dildo deep inside myself. My sister lowered the camera for a minute and then slipped a condom onto the tip of my throbbing cock, and then resumed filming me.

"God, I can't believe how fast you turned into my slutty dog. When I snap my fingers, you will once again be able to cum normally." A moment later she snapped her fingers and I practically howled as the dam inside me broke down and an orgasm coursed through me. I felt myself shaking and quivering all over. My asshole was clenching and unclenching rapidly and my dick was jumping around as it spewed cum into the condom. My nipples burned and I clenched my teeth from the sheer magnitude.

Finally, it was over, and I sank down a bit into the carpet, panting. I felt blissful and incredibly satisfied.

"God, it's like you're a girl, cumming from fucking yourself on a huge cock." She scratched my head a few times and left the room, returning moments later with a large, red bowl. She put it down in front of my face and I saw it was a dog bowl with the name 'Connor' engraved in it, with a paw symbol on either side of the name.

She looked me in the eye sinisterly and reached between my legs to pull the fat condom off of my dick. Moving it over the bowl, she eyed its contents for a second and then tipped it over, letting my cum ooze out from it and into the bowl. She squeezed out the last few drops and then threw the condom into the trashcan.

"Alright Connor, get your face down there and lick up all your cum. From now on you'll want to lap up every bit of cum you can see, even if you try to fight it."

She laughed as I suddenly leaned my face into the bowl and began licking up my goop. I was aware of her still filming me but my tongue rapidly lapped the jizz up anyway. Even though the taste was salty and unpleasant I just had to have it. I felt so embarrassed and I could tell my face was burning red.

Once I had cleaned as much of it as I could, Wendy stopped recording and stowed the camera away. My bottom was smacked and then my sister stuffed something inside again. A familiar buzz began again, revealing it to be the vibrator. Even though I had just had an intense orgasm, the hypnotic suggestion she had given to me to become hard when something was in my ass made my dick jump from it's limp position back to attention.

My sister noticed this and giggled, flicking my angry cock with a finger and smiling as it bounced around lewdly. "You're going to make such a good slut. You'll always be getting aroused and then you'll actually want to get fucked. I should have tried to hypnotize you long ago, this is perfect."She thrust the vibrator in and out a few times and I groaned from the pleasure and pushed back against it.

"Hah, you make such a cock whore. Maybe I should give you to one of my gay friends now that you're all trained. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Being a slutty dog for one of my friends? Spending your days obeying him, servicing his cock with your mouth, slurping down his cum, whining for him to fuck you?"

Although normally the thought would terrify me, under her spell the situation she was talking about was turning me on. I was imagining a man pulling out his cock and making me suck on it... Making me lap up his precious cum... Fucking me senseless with a delicious, meaty cock... My sister laughed as my dick bobbed and dripped from my fantasizing.

"I thought so, fag. Maybe I'll go see if they're interested and have one of my friends come over. You can just stay there and enjoy that vibrator in your bum."

She flicked my cock again and smacked my rump and then scurried out of the room, her face looking as though Christmas had come early. She came back within ten minutes - or maybe it just felt that long - smiling ear to ear. She knelt down next to me and stroked my back as I moaned in enjoyment.

"One of my friends, Ray, is definitelllyyy interested in you. I sent him the video I took of you and he said it turned him on. He should be over in a few minutes. Maybe I'll just show him how you've been trained and then let him take you off my hands."

I whimpered in apprehension. My body was screaming yes for a man to come ravage me, but my mind feared for my future. Would I be stuck like this forever, just existing for the amusement of my sister and her friend, as a sex toy? There had to be some way to save myself from this predicament. I decided to continue playing along as best as I could. Maybe a chance would present itself, even if it was days or weeks or months from now.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds