• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alycia, Alcohol, and Abandonment

Alycia, Alcohol, and Abandonment

123

The following is a work of fiction intended to be consumed ONLY by adults age eighteen years or older. All characters depicted are eighteen or older. This is a standalone dubious consent scene involving two sober men in their early thirties and a drunk young woman in her late teens. It includes: edging, teasing and denial, humiliation, dirty talk, and the sharing of one woman between two men. This story is intended as a quick-and-dirty read without too much exposition, hence the somewhat cliche premise. For the sake of a smoother and potentially less squicky fantasy, please assume these characters live in an alternate universe where STIs and unwanted pregnancies are nonexistent - or inevitable, if that's your thing, but don't complain that there's no mention of either in the narrative. I am assuming that the adults consuming this material understand the risks of unprotected sex in reality. This work is fantasy and is NOT intended as an endorsement of any illegal, immoral, or non-consensual activities. In real life, enthusiastic consent is required, and intoxicated individuals cannot consent. If any of the content described in this disclaimer offends you or is illegal for you to consume in your area, please do not read on. Thank you, enjoy, and I always appreciate constructive feedback.

Alycia was drunk.

Not just drunk, actually. Smashed. Wasted. Obliterated.

She stumbled through the crowded bar, one hand clutching her cell phone, the other holding up the front of her dress. It was a tiny, sleeveless thing - not her style at all, typically. She had always been a bit pear-shaped, with curvy, wide hips and a narrow chest. As a result, this dress fit tight around her hips, but loose around her breasts. She had snatched it off the rack and bought it without even trying it on; her best friend, Julia, was shrieking into her ear through her smart phone about her on-again, off-again boyfriend.

"I hate him so much!" Julia had cried. "You and I, Alycia, are going out tonight, in sexy new clothes, and we are getting drunk! Because fuck Jared! Fuck him!"

"You're so right, of course. I'll totally be there," Alycia had assured her, uncertain Julia had even heard her. They had made plans to meet at this dive bar near the edge of town, where they were unlikely to run into any classmates, and even less likely to be carded. They were sophomores in college, less than a year into their friendship, but already they felt like sisters. Alycia, emboldened by Julia's extroverted nature and reckless sense of judgment, felt more liberated than exposed in the short, new dress, despite its ill fit - when she put it on at home, anyway. Entering the bar had been a different story.

The clientele at this establishment ran considerably older than the sophomore girls. Classic rock blared on the overhead speakers. The people at the bar were laughing raucously when Julia and Alycia walked through the door. Julia was wearing a similarly cut dress, but hers clung to her hourglass figure just right. That, combined with the cold burst of air that came with their arrival, triggered every eye in the bar to swivel towards them.

And Julia, in magnificent form, had tossed her head back, strode up to the bartender with a confident smile, and started ordering drinks.

Julia was a stunner - the kind of girl that boys and men always threw themselves at, eager to please her. She was an archetypal blue-eyed, blond-haired athlete who "could've been model if she'd just been taller". Alycia was a quieter beauty, but often felt overshadowed by her friend. She was shorter, with pale skin, long, dark brown hair, and green eyes. She had always been shy, dressing modestly and putting school first. That had all started to change when she met Julia. This was far from their first adventure, and Julia had a way of getting Alycia to do things that she would normally never do. She was a little less shy than she was even a year before, a little bolder. So, with the aid of Julia's charm, the two girls found their own table and convinced the bartender to keep the shots coming.

Swept up in the adventure of it all, Alycia had quickly lost track of how much she had to drink. After the girls settled in at their own table, the other patrons mostly ignored them - except for a couple of men sitting in the corner booth across the bar. Alycia couldn't help but notice that they kept glancing towards her and her friend, in a way that was starting to make her uncomfortable. One had olive skin and dark eyes - the other was pale, a hint of malice in his steely gaze. She tried to ignore them, and just focus on her evening out - but then Julia's cell phone rang.

"It's Jared," she slurred, looking touched. "Oh my god, he finally called me back. I have to take this. I'll be right back, okay?"

Just like that, she was gone. That had been almost thirty minutes ago. Alycia was alone, and drunk, and now she was starting to feel sick. So, doing her best to pretend she couldn't see the leering men in the corner, she had abandoned the table and stumbled towards the bathroom. She pushed the door and found the grungy, tiled room completely empty.

"Ugh, I feel so..." she muttered to no one in particular. Then she lurched into a stall and coughed up her last three or so shots. She had never been sick from drinking before - it really grossed her out - and suddenly all she wanted to do was go home. She flushed the toilet, then fumbled for her phone. Somehow, she manged to press the right parts of the touchscreen to call Julia.

"Hello?" her friend slurred. She was panting. Alycia could hear the low rumble of Jared's voice in the background. There was a brief tussle, movement Alycia couldn't define on the other end of the line. Julia gave a soft shriek and admonished her boyfriend. Then she spoke into her phone again, "Alycia, what is it?"

"I'm sick," Alycia said, "I need to leave. Where are you?"

"Oh uh." There was a long pause. "Jared picked me up, actually. But we're only like, ten minutes away. Fifteen, tops. We'll come get you?" She phrased the last part like a question. There was a brief, terse conversation on the other end of the line. Alycia waited, her head pounding.

Then Julia started laughing, and gave a little moan. Alycia winced. Guess they made up. "Um. Yeah, we'll come get you. But Jared said it might be closer to an hour or so, because he - haha - stop, Jared, wait -" The line went dead.

"Julia?" Alycia said. "Seriously?"

She dropped her phone on the floor, too drunk to care, and pushed her way out of the stall. She stumbled over to the sink, then turned on the tap and plunged her face directly underneath the spout, slurping up water, trying to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth. She was dizzy, and her extremities felt loose and numb, just slightly out of her control. She tipped further into the sink, unaware of her dress drifting up her thighs, exposing her ass and her lacy, sky-blue thong. Her shoes - soft, black ballet flats, to match her dress - slipped off her feet, clattering to the tile floor. She had never, ever been this drunk before. She had no idea how to handle herself.

The door opened and closed behind her. Someone twisted the deadbolt. Alycia didn't even notice. She was still braced over the sink, drinking, when two men appeared on either side of her.

"There's water at the bar, you know," one of them said, sounding amused.

His hand drifted to her thighs and he pressed against her bare flesh. She yelped, spitting, then pulled back from the sink. She finally noticed her dress. She struggled to cover herself, suddenly struck with terror, realizing that she was in the bathroom by herself with two strange men. She backed up, her dress pulled up over her chest. She didn't realized that this only served to expose her upper thighs and a flash of her thong. The two men eyed her appreciatively, then gave one another a glance. They seemed to come to an agreement.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" the one who had touched her asked. He was tall, with a muscular build and tan, olive-toned skin. He smiled, trying to put her at ease, his eyes soft. "What are you doing here all by yourself, huh?"

"I-I'm not," she stuttered. "My friend -"

" - left thirty minutes ago. My buddy Kyle here and I saw her boyfriend pick her up. Looked like they might be busy for a while."

"We thought we'd keep you company," the other man, Kyle, said. He was shorter than his friend, wiry and skinnier. He gave off an overall impression of paleness - light skin, hair, and eyes, decidedly European features. There was something menacing about the way he looked at her, something off-putting about how he held himself. She caught a glimmer of darkness in his gaze, a malice his friend didn't have.

Alycia shook her head, clutching her dress. "Um, no. That-that's okay. She's coming right back..." She moved towards the door.

Kyle caught her by the arm. "Where are you going? Don't be rude, now. We said we're going to keep you company."

"I don't need your company," Alycia said, trying to sound firm - but her voice was shaking. She swallowed. She tugged her arm out of his grasp. "Thanks."

Both of them stepped forward at the same time, closing in on her, their expressions torn between amusement and aggression.

"Why not? You too good for us?"

"I just don't think - you guys are like - twice my age -"

Kyle laughed. "Not quite, I'll bet. I think that means she's down, Dustin. Since we aren't twice her age."

"That's what I heard," Dustin agreed, his dark face lit up with hunger. "That's a really cute dress, honey. Doesn't fit you so well, though, does it? Cute blue thong, too."

They both laughed again as Alycia yelped, blushing, and tugged her dress back down. One of her nipples, hardened by the cold air and the adrenaline coursing through her, peeked up over the top of her dress.

Kyle sneered, reaching out to grab her exposed flesh. Shocked, Alycia covered her chest with her hands and backed away again, just stepping out of his grasp. She bumped against the column between the bathroom stalls. Kyle and Dustin quickly closed the distance, pressing into her from either side. She pushed against them desperately, crying out, looking for a way to dodge between or around them. They smiled, twin grins of malice looming above her, then reached for her.

Suddenly, their hands were all over her. Alycia gasped and struggled weakly as Dustin pushed her arms above her head and Kyle whipped her dress up and over. She thought they would have to let her go to take it off completely, but then they switched places smoothly, Dustin moving to remove the dress while Kyle kept her arms pinned in place. She had the sinking feeling that they had done this before.

She was still so drunk, her nerves dulled by the alcohol, her muscles weak and inaccurate. She realized that the two men groping her were sober. She begged them to stop, started to cry, but they didn't even seem to notice. They just methodically stripped her, their hands lingering on her wherever they could reach. She was nearly naked now, her small breasts exposed, the sides of her thong riding up over her wide hips.

Each of them grabbed a strap and tugged her her panties down, her last defense against their probing hands and hungry eyes. It pooled around her ankles, exposing her, another thing to distract and entangle her in their trap. She tried to press her legs together, but Kyle forced them apart with one of his own, pressing his hip against her to pin her in place. Dustin took the opportunity to start exploring her skin.

Dustin laughed. "She's got some full fucking hips.Gorgeous. And her skin is so soft."

"Is she wet?" Kyle asked, licking his lips, looking her straight in the eye. Alycia's eyes widened and she trembled, blushing. Alcohol always made her wet, even if she wasn't turned on mentally or emotionally. It was a harsh twist that her body was betraying her now.

Dustin's hand found the cleft between her thighs - he touched her briefly, but it felt like an electric shock. She yelped, trying in vain to close her legs again.

Dustin whistled low. "Oh yeah, she's wet. I guess she likes us more than she let on."

Alycia hated the way they were talking about her as if she couldn't hear them, or she was too stupid to understand.

She shook her head. "Get off me, please -"

"'Get me off', is that what she said?" Kyle asked, grinning. He leaned in, moving his lips to her neck. He nuzzled her with his lips, his breath hot against her skin, then grazed the curve of her neck with his teeth. "We can do that, sweetheart, if you play nice."

"O-oh wow," she breathed, taken aback by how good his mouth felt. He chuckled, then continued kissing and nibbling at her neck. He shifted to her side, letting Dustin come closer. The darker man teased his fingers along her thighs, brushing against her skin slowly, gently. Aided by her high level of intoxication, Alycia felt herself melting into their ministrations. Dustin swept his fingers along her upper thighs, then circled in, touching her exposed slit. Simultaneously, Kyle reached up and cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

She realized Kyle wasn't keeping her legs apart anymore. She wished she hadn't, so that's what she pretended, keeping her legs spread, allowing Dustin to touch her. She was swept up in their dual assault, in the way they methodically targeted and teased her most sensitive areas. Her fear and resistance were slipping away as she gave into the sensations. Kyle sucked on her neck, gently pinching her nipples between his fingers, then softly kneading the entirety of her breasts with the flat of his palms. Meanwhile, Dustin was slowly spreading apart her labia, exposing her wet clit. She was getting wetter by the moment, her face flushed, her eyes lidded with lust and need.

"W-wait," she said, but her voice was uncertain, "please, I -"

"Shhh," Dustin said. "Just enjoy it, pretty girl. We're going to make you feel so good."

He slowly swirled his fingers around, teasing her, just brushing against her clit. His touch ventured further back, probing the tips of his fingers into her wet, aching hole. She shuddered, wishing he would stop, while her hips quested forward, urging him on. Dustin knelt down in front of her, using both hands to explore her slick folds, his hot breath fanning out against her cunt. Alycia opened her mouth to moan but caught herself, manging to speak instead.

"Ah - I've never -"

One of Kyle's hands left her breast and covered her mouth. He pulled his lips away from her throat, his eyes sharp with anger. "He said be quiet. We can stop being nice whenever we want to, slut. Shut up and take it like a good girl." He uncovered her mouth, cupping her chin instead, cocking his eyebrow.

"I'm not a slut," she protested, her voice soft.

"Then be a good girl," Kyle said. He lifted his open palm up as if to strike her and she winced. "One more word, sweetheart. Or I can keep kissing you?"

She gazed up at him, eyes quivering. Then she licked her lips and nodded. Kyle smiled at her. Then he took a firm hold of the hair at the back of her head and pulled her face towards him. He pressed his mouth against hers, moving his lips, willing her to open for him. Hesitantly, her lips parted, and he slipped his tongue inside, brushing against hers.

At the same moment, as if he somehow knew, Dustin leaned in close and planted a soft, tender kiss against her clit. She gasped into Kyle's mouth, shivering, her hips bucking forward at Dustin's chin. His tongue snaked out, lapping once against her clit - and then he withdrew. He split her labia apart with two fingers, then reached for her dripping cunt with his other hand. Slowly - so slowly it was agonizing - he speared her hot pussy on two of his thick, long fingers. Then he pressed his mouth against her again, lapping intently at her clit and lower lips, as he churned his fingers in a beckoning motion inside of her.

Above, Kyle pulled away, breaking their kiss, but keeping his forehead pressed against hers. A loud groan of pleasure escaped her. Alycia sagged against them, flushed and needy, biting her lip to stifle herself. Kyle grinned at her and took hold of her tits again. He twisted and pulled her nipples, reveling as her expression shifted from bliss to pain and back, her eyes confused and hurt. He could smell the alcohol on her breath - sugar and cheap vodka, syrupy and hot.

Dustin continued to work at her drenched pussy, knowing that the best part was still yet to come. He loved to get a girl going, to make her squirm and sigh with pleasure, to stroke her hot flesh until she gushed all over him - his cock, his face, his hand, it didn't matter. He lived for it.

But Kyle, he knew, liked to make girls squirm in a different way. Their encounters always shifted in that direction when Kyle took the lead, and he often did. So Dustin stoked Alycia's pleasure higher and higher, knowing that it would make what Kyle was about to do easier to endure - but also worse, in another way.

"Look at you," the pale man breathed, watching Alycia intently.

His hands left her breasts and he took her face instead, his palms on her cheeks, tilting her face up. She regarded him with wary eyes, panting, swallowing every few moments. Her lips were held tight against the moans of pleasure humming low in her throat. Every few seconds her face twitched a little, her eyes going distant and her shoulders hunching as Dustin did something particularly satisfying to her cunt. Kyle just watched her for a moment, drinking in the way she wriggled and tried to pretend she wasn't affected by what Dustin was doing.

"Do you even remember our names?" Kyle asked, laughing. "What kind of desperate little slut gives herself over to two complete strangers so easily?"

Panic flashed in her eyes - her struggles renewed for a moment. Dustin swept his tongue across her clit, increasing the tempo of his fingers thrumming within her walls. Kyle kept a firm hold of her face, forcing her to meet his eyes. He watched her again, tracking her passion in a clinical way, waiting for her to get closer to the peak. The more Dustin did to her, the less resistance there was in her posture, the less fear there was in her eyes. Kyle liked pulling it back out, reminding her of where she was.

"I bet you put that cute little dress on tonight hoping to tease some nice, lonely older guys without giving it up, right?" he chuckled darkly, tweaking her nipple with one hand, the other leaving her face to wrap gently around her throat. He could feel her heart pounding, feel her breath quicken as he touched her in such an intimate, potentially dangerous place. He grinned, giving her nipple a harsh twist. She yelped - then moaned. She was confused and soaking wet.

"I'm sure you never thought you'd risk running into men like us - mean men who just take whatever they want, who do dirty, delightful things to this tight little body of yours. How does it feel knowing you have no control, that anyone who's strong enough can have you if they make you wet?"

Her breath started to hitch - then she closed her eyes and a long, agonized ohhh slipped through her lips. Dustin maintained his minstrations, slowly teasing his lips and tongue over her clit, fingering her deep and hard. A deeper flush started in her chest, spreading up her throat and into her cheeks. Her breath came in short little gasps and her face tightened, her lips open wide around a long, loud stream of moans. Suddenly, her entire body tensed and she gasped, her eyes flying open in bliss. She held her breath -

Kyle stepped back, smirking, and tapped Dustin once on the shoulder. He laughed as the darker man pulled away, releasing Alycia completely. There was nothing holding her in place now, but she hardly seemed to notice. She froze, shocked by the abrupt interruption in her steady climb towards climax.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alycia, Alcohol, and Abandonment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds